Birthday Plans Gone Astray

Story Info
She wanted to give her husband a birthday gift.
5.3k words
31.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cke2018
cke2018
24 Followers

As you read this you will know doubt be judging. I'm here to tell you, I've been through all the emotion good and bad and we're in a good place. We've discovered that every few years she's gets a little hyper sexual and needs more cock then any one man can deliver She really enjoys a small gang-bang. I have a few stories that will explain if you are so inclined. We'd been married for about 12 years when this happened. She knows I like to watch and reclaim her and I know she loves men - particularly a small group of men. She likes "A man to handle me, throw me on the bed pull my hair and fuck me hard." That being said. We know who we are and what we like.

We'd had a few adventures since we were married. We never really went looking for it. We really are a sex match made for each other. We both love sex and can go for hours sometimes. She's never turned me down that I can remember. If I asked, she would give me a BJ on the way to the grocery store. She loves cock and cum. When we first married she did everything you'd expect of a faithful wife. She confessed one night after a few glasses of wine that she'd been GB'd by three guys while I was at work before we were married. I was always asking her about her sexual past so I wanted to know. It was a fantasy of mine to watch her in a threesome then fuck her after he filled her pussy. For a few years after I'd heard her confession I was always suggesting we do something similar. It did happen eventually and it was purely spontaneous (that's another story).

At the time of this event she was a 31 yo mother of three, 5'2, 115, 36Ds, natural highlight blond & blue. Everywhere we go she gets looks from guys and girls. She wanted to take me out for my birthday. I'm really not one for the bar scene but she wanted to do it for me. She was proud of her new summer dress. It was short and thin, she was anxious to show it off. She was all dolled up - hair & nails, shoes, the works. The dress came down to about an inch or two below her perfect ass. She didn't want to wear a bra because the straps would show. She has beautiful tits and her nipples always poke thru. She decided to use tape to keep them under control. She looked amazing and always poses for a few sexy pictures when she gets dressed up like that.

She likes to leave her panties off and jokingly threatens to not wear any but always puts them on before we go.

We went to a very popular night club, arrived early because it gets crowded there. I'm not a very social person and actually neither is she accept when she's in heat like she was this night. After a few hours I was ready to go home. I didn't want to drive drunk and just was not really having fun. She'd met some friends and decided to stay. This kinda pissed me off and I let her know it. I left and sat in the car for about 20 or 30 minutes and thought I can't just leave her here so I went to check on her. By this time the club was so packed, the bouncer would not let met back in. This was before texting so I had no way of contacting her.

The bar has a fenced outside area with large tables for smokers. I thought I'd just find a spot to watch and wait for her to hopefully come out as some people were leaving, I thought it would not be long. Eventually I saw her seated at one of the tables in the crowded, outside area and started to walk over to get her attention. Then I noticed she was at the table with at least six or more guys and none of her friends. I didn't recognize any of the men. They all had drinks and seemed to be having a good time. I held back and decided to watch and and see what she was up to.

I know the look on her face when she's aroused. Flushed lips & cheeks, big smiles and very attractive. Her nipples were clearly visible thru her dress. She'd removed the tape.

I could see clearly. One of the guys, a broad bald dude was sitting across from her grabbed her hand and was examining her rings one of which is her wedding ring. I'm sure there was some talk about it. They would come and go from the table, it was loud. I assumed they were taking turns dancing with her (could not see the dance floor). She was laughing and really seemed to be enjoying herself. I imagined the guys taking liberties with her on the crowded dance floor. I'd seen her in action before. I know what she can do to a man.

I could see the front entrance from my position. After awhile I see her walking out and holding on to two guys, three more guys behind all laughing across the huge parking lot. I watched. They split off to go the their vehicles. She stayed with the two as they made their way to a huge 4Door, 4x4 lifted pickup. The bald guy was obviously the owner, he unlocked and opened the back door. She was having some trouble climbing up the step. Bald guy grabbed her waist with both hands and easily lifted her small frame up onto the high step. I'm sure he had a good up-skirt view of her in that position.

I, walked closer pretending to be a patron looking for my car. All three crawled into the backseat. A couple minutes later, three vehicles drove up and parked next to the pickup. It was the other guys who'd came out with her.

I went to my car and parked it in a location where I could watch and not be caught.

The truck backseat windows were tinted so no luck there. I could see some movement through the windshield and front seat windows but very little. The whole truck would move every so often as they shuffled around inside. This was summer so I knew they would be getting warm and just as expected, the rear door opened and bald guy jumped into the front seat. He started the engine to run the AC I presume. In the few seconds the rear door was open I saw my wife was seated in the center and she was turned facing away toward the other guy. He started the pickup and lowered the rear windows about three inches then jumped back in next to her. As he was climbing back in I could see she was clearly involved in doing something. I know what they're doing or trying to do to her. I also know she likes it. She likes to tease and make a man work for it. It's worth the effort.

The other three guys were all huddled around one of their cars smoking cigarettes and joking around. One yelled at the pickup and a middle finger gave an answer from the cracked window. They all laughed.

I maneuvered my car to a spot a little farther away but with a better view. After 15 or so minutes the rear door opened again. Bald guy stepped out buttoning & zipping his jeans and left the door wide open waving over the guys as he jumped into the front seat.

For about 15 seconds I saw the image that is forever burned into my brain, I saw my wife on her knees, dress bunched around her waist, panties pulled down. Her beautiful ass & pussy fully exposed as her head was bobbing up and down on the other guy. One of the other three jumped in and closed the door.

My cock was aching. I know how hot she can be when she's in heat like this. She'll fuck for hours. After a few minutes the replacement jumped out zipping his pants, laughing and high 5-ing his friends. I saw that Bald guy had put the truck in gear and slowly started to drive away. The three other cars all followed and I was a few cars behind. Easy to follow a Hugh 4x4 thru crowded traffic. We travelled about 10 miles and pulled into a gated apartment complex. I had to get close enough to slip in the automatic gate before it closed. They drove around the huge multi-parking area complex and found a spot in a dimly lit area. Two of the other cars from our little convoy had pulled up and parked next to them. One of them jumps in the front passenger seat of the pick-up. I could not hear clearly what they were saying from my parking spot, It just sounded like guys having fun laughing and fucking some Chic they'd picked up from the bar.

After a little while the one guy who was standing outside smoked another cigarette then knocked on the pickup. They all started coming out one by one, then I see her crawl out. She was a disheveled mess, her hair was tattered, dress twisted and carrying her panties and shoes.

They walked into the complex and disappear into the maze of apartments. I sat and stroked my cock for a few minutes then decided to go home and wait for a call. The cocktail of emotion was almost unbearable. Fear, jealousy, anger, and sexual arousal all swirling around in my head.

I got home but the call never came. Around 8am I hear a knock on the door. As I opened the door I was relieved to see her. She looked like she'd been GBd all night and a huge 4WD truck driving off. I asked her, she said it was her friend's boyfriend and that she had stayed at their apartment and slept on the couch.

She wanted to go straight to bed but I wanted some of her sweet used pussy that I didn't get the night before (on my birthday). As we head up the stairs to the bedroom I could smell the mixture of cologne, beer, and sex. I lifted her short dress and went for her panties. The crouch and ass was absolutely soaked. I asked her about it. She said that she had sat on a small brick retaining wall that was wet from a sprinkler system. I saw the tell tale marks of being manhandled on her legs and inner thighs. Her pubic hair was a matted cum stain. She had dried cum on her neck, chest and in her hair. I lifted her dress off and noticed two distinct friction burns on her shoulder blades.

My cock was dripping pre-cum as I was so hard for her, I just pushed her onto the bed and lined up my throbbing hard-on. I opened her and slid the head between her slit for lube which caused her to wince and put her hand on my pubic bone to slow my entry. She was sore.

I'd seen her like this before (that's another story). I backed out and noticed a thin white stream oozing out of her. I felt a little tinge of jealousy thinking - This is my pussy now, sore are not. I pushed all the way in and fucked her hard. She moaned with a mixture of pain and ecstasy. At first she tried to push against me then began pulling me in. I didn't last long before adding my cum to the unknown number of loads in her.

After she woke later that day she didn't want to talk about it. I explained what I'd seen and pointed out all she evidence on her body. She even had suck marks on her tits. I told her I'd give her a few days then we would have to talk.

About there of four days later we both took days off from work, kids were at school. After lunch I opened a good bottle of wine and sat with her in the living room. She was feeling better and smiled knowing what I was up to. I had very detailed questions. She answers most in this explanation.

Mostly her words.

She said she'd planned to go to the club with me and hopefully find someone to take to a room for a threesome as a B-day gift. "You always talk about it and I know how much you liked our camping GB adventure". She continued. I'd worked myself up mentally all day and was super horny thinking about it at the club.

Q - Did you find anyone you liked?

Yes, there were a few good looking guys I noticed them looking at me.

Q - Did you talk to them?

Yes, just for a minute while you were in the restroom.

Q - Was it the guys you went with?

No, I didn't even see them until after you left.

Q - Why didn't you come home with me?

I don't know, I wished I did after you left but I wanted to stay a little longer. I'm sorry.

Tell me what happened, I want to know everything.

After you left I couldn't find my friend and was there alone. This guy Dan, who was really nice bought me a drink and invited me to smoke outside.

We sat at a table with a bunch of guys. It was really crowded. They were all friends and said they come here almost every weekend. The work together at a construction company. They were all real nice.

Q - What did the bald guy say when he took your hand at the table?

You saw that huh, He asked where you were. He said he saw us together.

Q - What did you say?

I told him you got mad and left, went home.

Q - What else did he say?

He asked if I was here with anyone else. I told him my friend was here somewhere.

Q - I saw you leave the table a few times, did you dance with them?

Yes.

Q - What were you thinking as you were there without me and all these guys hitting on you?

It turned me on. It was fun having different guys to dance with.

Q - How many drinks did you have?

Just a couple, they were big glasses so not that much.

Q - Were you drunk?

A little, just feeling good nothing crazy.

Q - Were you horny?

She paused---- Yes. I was very horny, you should have stayed.

Q - I could see your nipples from across the street, what happened to your tape?

It was bothering me. It was kinda itching so I took it off in the ladies room.

Q - Did they notice?

Yes, I saw them looking at my boobs. Everybody does.

Q - Were you wet?

--------smiled - You know I was.

My cock was rock hard. I took her by the hand. Com'n let's take this interview to the bedroom. Grab the wine. She smiled.

I kissed her and undressed her, then myself. She saw how hard I was. We sat on the bed. She took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it.

Q - were you having a good time?

Yes I was, it was fun dancing and joking around, they were funny.

Q - Did they behave? ---------.

Q - On the dance floor, did they behave?

--------, well that's where things started to get interesting.

Q - How do you mean?

They started out very well behaved then one guy was pulling me real close during a slow dance, he pressed against me and said "I'm in love with you." Joking of course. He said, I would die to have a look at those beautiful tits.

Q - How did you react?

I felt myself blushing all the way down. You know how I say that I can feel it in my pussy when you kiss my nipples - - It was like that.

Q - Did you show him?

NO! Not on the dance floor.

She noticed my pre-cum oozing. She swirled it with her finger, then took me in her mouth. I touched a finger to her pussy. She was soaked. I had to stop her. I didn't want to cum just yet.

Q - What did you say to him?

I think I said something like "the night is young" or something.

Q - You let him think you were going to show your boobs later? Were you planning to show him later?

I don't know, maybe.

Q - What happened after that?

I went to the ladies room and met them back at the table. I notice a different mood. I knew he had told them what I said.

Q - What kind of mood?

They were giving me more compliments, saying how lucky you were and how they would never leave me at a bar with a bunch of horny construction guys. They were joking about sexual stuff, you know.

Q - What else happened on the dance floor?

--------- well I only danced 5 or 6 songs.

Q - What else happened?

They started getting very handsy. The put their hands a little lower down my back. They seemed to accidentally brush across my boobs more.

Q - Something else happened on the dance floor, what was it?

-----------

She lower her moth onto my cock. I let her go a minute, then stopped her.

Q - Tell me what else happened?

One of the guys, during a slow dance kissed me and started fingering me.

Q - You just let him, did anyone see?

It was really crowded, I don't think anyone saw.

Q - Did he say anything?

He put my hand on his cock. He was hard. He said "it's been like this for an hour because of you."

Q - Did he do anything else? No, we went back to the table. I saw him talking to the guys. It was getting close to last call I think.

Q - How did you end up in the truck?

They offered me a ride home. I was a little drunk so they said I could lay down for a minute in the back. After I got in the truck, Jake and Dan were both sitting next to me.

Q - What were they doing, what did you say?

I was trying to tell them where we lived and Jake just put his hand on my boob and asked to see them. They both said everyone's been dying to see them all night.

Q - Did you show them, did you let him keep his hand on them?

I said NO! I pushed his hand away.

Q - Tell me what happened. ----------

Stroking me- She tried to lower head again. I stopped her. I'm fingering her soaking pussy and asked again.

Q - What happened next?

Dan said he'd show me his if I showed my boobs. I was caught in the moment and said I'd show them real quick but they both had to go first.

Q - Did they?

They both took out their hard cocks and asked if I wanted to touch it. I wanted to but I resisted.

Q - Then?

They kept trying, saying stuff like "com'n, a deal's a deal."

Q - What did you do?

------------I pulled my dress down to show them real quick. They wanted to touch, I said no. Then Dan grabbed my hand and put it on his cock.

Q - How did it feel?

It was really warm.

Q - That's it?

It was so nice and hard, really hard. It was thick, I could feel it throbbing.

Q - Did he say anything?

He said "Com'n don't be shy" He grabbed my wrist and made me stroke it up and down.

Q - How big was he?

He was big, big enough.

Q - What about the other guy?

What do you meant - how big?

Q - What was he doing, and yes how big was he?

He started kissing my boobs. Yes he was about as big as Dan maybe a little bigger.

Q - He was sucking your boobs while you stroked Dan, did you stroke him too?

No. Dan pushed my head down and I took him in my mouth. Jake grabbed my hips and just lifted me onto my knees. He lifted my dress and began touching me, pulling my panties down. He laid over my back and I felt his hard-on pushing against me.

Q - Did he fuck you?

He grabbed my hair and before I knew it, he put it in me.

Q - How did it feel?

It felt amazing, so good. You know how much I like it like that.

Q - He pulled your hair?

Yes. he was pulling my hair really hard trying to get all the way in. He did it about ten times. It was really cramped, there wasn't enough room so he stopped and got out of the truck.

Q - He jumped out, why, what were you doing then?

Dan was pushing my head down on him and squeezing my boobs. Then the Jake jumped back in grabbed my hips and stuck it in me again.

Q - Did they cum?

Jake did, he finished inside me. I felt him push real hard and pull my hips. Then I felt him leaking out of me while I still had Dan in my mouth.

Q - What did the other guy do?

--------What other guy?

Q - When the bald guy jumped out, I saw you blowing Dan. A different guy jumped in, what did he do?

I don' remember a different guy. My mouth was on Dan.

Q - It was the other guy who came in you, not Jake.

--------- Oh.

Q - Did Dan cum in your mouth?

No. I remember us driving away and being laid down on the seat. Dan got on top, he was squeezing sucking my boobs real hard. Jake was reaching back touching me. I felt fingers in me. Dan pushed my legs together and stripped off my panties. He sniffed them gave them to Jake and said "you should keep them, you went first."

Q - What then?

He spread my legs and put his cock in me as we drove away.

Q - How did it feel?

He slipped in real easy from Jake's, I mean the other guys cum. I just remember him fucking me and sucking my boobs, talking dirty about how we were gonna party all night. He had a really hard cock. It felt good.

Q - Did he cum in you?

No I don't think so. He kept going.

Q - Did you cum?

---------I told him to go harder because I was about to cum. He sped up. I heard Jake say "hey slow down man, save some for us." It felt really good and I came on his cock.

Q - Save some for us, who?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Dan said we were going to "party all night." I wasn't sure what they were doing. I thought they were driving me home but I realized I hadn't even told them were I live.

Q - Did Dan cum in you?

I don't think he did. He kept going until the truck stopped, he had a really hard cock.

cke2018
cke2018
24 Followers
12