Birthday Plans Gone Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Q - You've mentioned how hard Dan was a few times, did you like Dan?

Yes, he had a fit body and a natural charisma - and a really nice cock.

Q - He fucked you the whole way and never came?

I don't think so. He made me cum.

Q - What happened when the truck stopped?

Some of the other guys from the club were there. I kinda figured then what they were up to.

Q - What were they up to?

Well Dan said we were "gonna party all night" and Jake said "save some for us." I think they were all planning to to fuck me.

Q - What did you do, how did you feel about that?

-------------

She put her mouth back on me slurping the oozing pre-cum for a minute. She looked up at me and said, "I wanted them to." I was fighting so hard not to cum that very instant. I drank some wine and fingered her sopping pussy while she took me down her throat. I grabbed her hair and pulled her away as I was so close.

Q - What was everyone doing now?

They were talking excitedly about how hot, willing, and tight I was. How I had just came on Dan's cock. One jumped in as I was fixing my dress. He saw my boobs and I think he was wanted to take a turn.

Q - Did he?

No, we all got out and went into Dan & Jake's apartment. I didn't know were we were. I was a little scared but they were not being mean and I was really turned on by the whole situation.

Q - What happened after you were in the apartment, was it a nice place?

Yes it was nice. It looked like a bachelor pad but nice. They had a nice couch and chairs. A really nice entertainment system.

Q - Did the entertainment system include my wife?

Eye contact, big smile, mouth on cock.

Q - What else, how were they acting, were they at least respectful?

Actually they were. I mean they were horny guys but in a gentlemanly way, you know.

Q - Tell me, what did they do, what did they say?

We sat and talked. They were joking around trying to get me to show my boobs again. Another guy showed up with some food and beer. We ate and drank a little. They were all talking about me.

Q - Talking how?

About how horny I was making them. Jake mentioned how tight & wet I was.

They were building up to something.

Q - What, what were they building up to?

One guy took my hand and said "let's finish what we started." We were in the kitchen.

Q - Who was it, what were their names?

It was the guy who fingered me on the dance floor. I honestly don't remember any of the names. They told me but......

Q - How many were there?

There was five.....No six of them.

Q - He took your hand, what then?

Everyone was quiet. He lifted my dress over my head, my panties were gone, I was completely naked.

Q - What did they say?

The were all making comments like "look how wet she is."

Q - Were you?

I was. Cum was slowly oozing out after Dan sloshed it around in me all the way there.

Q - What next?

They were all rubbing their cocks. My head was spinning. It was cold, I felt a little self conscious being examined like this. One walked up and started kissing me. He pulled me in, grabbing my boobs. I was overcome with lust and kissed him back. I reached down and rubbed him. He was hard.

Q - Where they talking or quiet?

They were mostly quiet, I did hear someone say "Damn, she really wants it - I told you."

Q - So he was hard, you were kissing him, what did you do?

He took my hand and led me to the living room. He sat me on the couch and stood in front of me.

She went back to my cock for another minute.

Q - You're naked on the couch in a room full of guys, were they all dressed?

Yes.

Q - Why was he standing in front of you?

He said "if you want it, take it."

Q - Did you.

--------- Yes.

Q - Tell me what happened?

There was some soft music playing and I just unbuttoned his pants. He was hard, I stroked him, massaged his balls and took him in my mouth, like this.

Q - Did he cum in your mouth?

I don't know, maybe. This is when they all kinda joined in. They put me on all fours, one of them grabbed my hips and took me from behind. They all took turns. It went on for awhile. I could see guys in the kitchen while one of them was on top of me. They took it slow and easy. One guy got a little rough, pinning my legs back and pounding me pretty hard.

Q - Where the dressed?

Some were, some half dress, a couple were naked.

Q - How did they look, where they slobs or what?

No they were all pretty fit. They work construction so...

Q - Did they cum, did you?

Yes they all came. Probably more than once, I know I did a few times.

Q - What were they saying, what was the conversation in the room?

Every time I would cum, they would announce it and everyone would watch me quiver. After they'd finish they would say "Next, who's up, who's ready?"

Q - Where did they cum, did anyone use a condom?

I didn't see any condoms. They came on my face, my boobs, my back, inside me, everywhere.

Q - Did they fuck your ass?

----------You know I don't like that.

Q - Did they know that?

I was on top of one guy on the couch and another one put his cock in my ass.

Q - So you had a DP?

Yes, for a minute and I had one in my mouth too.

Q - Did they cum in your ass?

Yes, and I still don't like it.

We were both getting close to coming, I didn't know how much more I could take. The kids will be home soon.

Q - What happened next?

Things slowed down, Jake gave me a blanket and I finally fell asleep on the couch for an hour or so. I woke up on the on my stomach with him (Jake) pulling me onto my knees. He was putting it in me again from behind. I saw Dan in the kitchen eating a sandwich with a big smile and a hard-on. After Jake finished in me, Dan walked over and took his place. He said "one more for the road." The other guys were gone. I didn't know what time it was. I told them I needed to get home. They said they wanted to make this a thing, we could meet every few weeks or so. I said sure. I just wanted them to take me home.

Q - Are you planning on meeting them again?

Pause, smile, mouth on cock.

I took her from behind (her favorite) I grabbed her hair and fucked her like a man possessed. And flooded her womb with everything I had.

Later, I asked her if she felt violated in any way. She said no "I went looking for sex and it found me. I just didn't expect that much" She apologized for how things turned out saying it could have really been a great birthday if I was there. I agreed.

We've spoke of that night many times, it always gets us horny and we end up fucking like farm animals. I'm still celebrating that birthday.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Party Full of Surprises Cheating wife enjoys the party more than she wished to admit.in Loving Wives
More Stories