Birthday Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some difficulty, I straddle Lexi and place my half-hard dick between her small breasts. My hand reaches into her top and pulls her other breast out of the bikini, baring both perfect mounds to my gaze. I push her boobs together and push my length between her cleavage several times before lifting my body slightly and presenting my mushroom head to her pink lips.

"Get me hard again, Babe." I say.

Lexi giggles, opens wide, and leans forward to take me between her lips. I groan as her warm mouth closes around me. She immediately starts sucking me hard with enthusiasm. Her hands grip my ass from outside my shorts and Lexi pulls me closer so she can engulf my entire length. In less than a minute I am rock hard again and ready to go.

I pull my cock from her mouth and slap her face with it several times as she kisses as much cock flesh as she can. Next, I slide back so that I am kneeling on the couch cushion between her legs. My hands grip her bikini bottoms and I slowly slide them down her long, smooth legs. Lexi lifts her legs to help me get the bottoms off of her.

The bikini bottoms are tossed aside as I look down at Lexi. The beautiful redhead is naked except for her bikini top, the cups of which are pushed beneath her bare breasts. Fuck, she's gorgeous. I rip my shirt off and I lay my body on top of hers. Next, I start kissing along her neck as she buries her fingers in my hair and coos happily.

I kiss down Lexi's body, stopping at her lovely breasts. I squeeze the soft, yet firm mounds together and start kissing between them rapidly. Lexi giggles turn into moans when I take a nipple in my mouth and start sucking on it softly. My hands stay at her tits as I work my head lower, planting soft kisses on her flat stomach. When I reach her pubic mound, I release her tits and grab her knees, spreading her open wide for me. I need to taste her pussy.

Lexi lets out a loud moan as I lean in and take one long lick of her slit. My tongue finds her clit and starts circling the little nub "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!" Lexi keeps moaning haughtily as I eat her out. I grip her upper thighs tightly as my tongue stimulates her clit; usually I'd add my fingers to the mix, but I enjoy holding Lexi's legs open. Also, she seems perfectly content with just my tongue working on her.

I continue to eat Lexi out for several minutes, using every technique I know; I lick her pussy, I slip my tongue inside her, I use my tongue on her clit, and I suck on her clit. Lexi's back arches, her hands twisting in my hair as she moans and groans. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" the sexy eighteen year old redhead screeches, her body convulsing in pleasure. Lexi's moaning becomes incomprehensible and I am unable to understand what she is babbling as she bucks her hips against my face.

I plant one last kiss on her vulva before sliding up her body and immediately pushing inside the tight babe.

"Fuck, you're big!" Lexi groans as my entire length buries inside her velvet tunnel.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I husk back.

My hand rests on her head as my other grabs her tit and I start thrusting into Lexi. The sounds of slapping flesh can be heard in conjunction with Lexi's passionate cries of "Fuck me!". Her naked breasts press into my chest and I can feel her hard nipples rubbing against me.

Lexi grips my bare back with desperate fingers as her pussy squeezes my shaft. I reach between us to push my shorts and boxers down to my knees so that I can fuck her easier. The cute redhead hooks her ankles around my calves, pulling me into her with her legs, "Mmm, fuck me, yes!" she moans loudly.

For several minutes, Lexi and I fuck, completely oblivious to the world around us. I think I hear another couple walk in at one point, but Lexi and I both ignore them, interested only in taking pleasure from each others bodies. She is so tight, and I can feel her pussy stretching to accommodate my thickness. Lexi makes the cutest little sex noises and I can tell she is definitely not faking; this girl is having the time of her life. Good, I am too.

"Oh god, you're gonna make me cum again!" Lexi moans and I can feel her hole tighten around me as her orgasmic convulsions begin. "Cum with me! Cum, cum, cum, cum!"

I don't cum. Not yet. True, her vaginal muscles are convulsing around my shaft, making me moan. I'm able to hold off my orgasm as I slam my cock into Lexi again and again. The sexy nymphomaniac has another orgasm, crying out again in a series of adorable gasping grunts.

Eyeing her open mouth, I pull out of her soaked pussy and immediately stand up. I shuffle over to the other end of the couch and grab Lexi by one of her twin buns at the top of her head. She is shocked when I push my hard dick into her mouth and start lightly thrusting.

Lexi is laying on the couch, almost completely naked with her legs spread as she starts bobbing her head on my wet cock.

"Mmm, that's it." I say, "Taste your pussy, Baby."

The young firecracker just moans and sucks harder, cleaning her own juices from my dick.

As soon as my cock is clean, I pull Lexi to her feet and grab her by the back of her head as I smash my lips against hers.

We kiss for a few minutes, hands exploring each others bodies before we break apart and look at each other panting.

"Bedroom." we both whisper at exactly the same time.

I pull up my shorts so I can walk, and grab Lexi by the hand.

"Wait, wait." she says before I can drag her off, "My bottoms!"

"Oh, uh.." I begin as I look around, "They're over there!" I say as I point.

Lexi walks over to the corner of the room I'm pointing to, treating me to the sight of her bare ass flexing with each step. She picks up her bikini bottoms and slips them on before putting her breasts back in her top. It's so hot watching her reach into the cups to adjust each boob.

I grab my shirt and her hand, then start leading her away.

"Where are we going?" she asks, confused.

"Fuck the guest rooms," I say, "we're going to my room."

She just giggles and lets me lead her through the house. We pass the housekeeper and my butler, but neither of them say anything as their boss leads an eighteen year old redhead to his private quarters.

Lexi is in awe when she sees my massive bedroom and the large four-poster bed in the corner. As soon as the door is shut, I toss my shirt aside and immediately grab Lexi, spin her to face me, and press my lips against hers. The adorable redhead moans into my mouth as my hands grab her firm ass and squeeze.

My hands snake up Lexi's back as we make out, until they find the knot of her string bikini. I deftly untie the knot and can feel the bikini top loosen. Lexi takes a step back and rolls her shoulders forward, shrugging out of her top and tossing it aside. Next, she reaches up with both hands and releases her hair from the twin buns, allowing it to flow freely and frame her freckled face. I hold Lexi at arms length, admiring her bare breasts for several moments.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper, my eyes flicking up to meet hers.

Lexi's hands cup my face as her gaze lingers on mine, "I love the way you look at me." she breathes before pressing her lips against mine.

We are making out heavily, hands exploring each others bodies. I'm down to my shorts and Lexi is nude, save for her light blue bikini bottoms. I can feel her hard nipples against my chest as I hold her close and run my hands along her bare back. My erection presses against her flat stomach and I know she can feel it. Lexi has one hand at my back and the other buried in my hair while she stands on her toes to shove her tongue down my throat.

After kissing for several minutes, Lexi breaks our lip lock and begins kissing my jawline and down to my neck. I tilt my head back and let out a soft sigh as her soft lips tease my skin. She squats slightly as her kisses reach my chest, then even further when she is kissing my abs. Soon, Lexi is kneeling before me, her hands reaching for my shorts.

Lexi yanks my shorts and boxers down to my knees, and I immediately step out of them. The eager minx grabs my cock in her tiny hand and gives it a few quick strokes as she looks up at me. "Mmm, I LOVE sucking dick." she says as she guides my mushroom head towards her mouth. I let out a gasp of pleasure when her warm, wet mouth closes around me.

With her hands on my thighs, Lexi immediately starts bobbing her head and sucking on my length. I look down at her, loving the sight of her on her knees. Lexi is almost completely naked, her bikini bottoms her only clothing. Her mouth is stretched wide around my thickness, and she lets out the cutest gags and moans as she gives me head. I bury my hands in her auburn hair and throw my head back, content to simply relax enjoy this blowjob.

This girl really has breathed new life into me; I've already cum, yet I feel like I'm just getting started. I'm leaking pre-cum onto her tongue as she bobs her head, and I can feel her moans around my shaft. Lexi could probably keep me perpetually hard. She is just so fucking sexy; her shoulder length auburn hair, her green eyes, her freckled face, and her perfect body.

Lexi pulls her mouth off my cock and looks up at me as she strokes my shaft "This time." she says and puts my dick back in her mouth. She sucks once and takes me out of her mouth again "I want you." She sucks again. "To cum." Another suck. "On my face." She kisses my tip. "Mm'kay?" she asks before putting me back in her mouth and bobbing her head again.

"Your wish is my command." I say as I slowly start thrusting my hips towards her face, causing Lexi to take even more of me into her mouth with each bob of her head.

Lexi is making love to my cock with her mouth. She holds my thighs while sucking me hard and fast, she deep throats me and uses her tongue to lick my balls. At one point, she takes my cock out of her mouth and holds it up, stroking me fast as she takes one of my balls in her mouth. Lexi jerks me off while her tongue plays, causing me to let out a moan of pleasure, my legs shaking slightly. She licks pre-cum from my tip before putting me in her mouth again and resuming one of the best blowjobs I've ever had.

I try and hold on, but Lexi is so good I feel my control slipping away. "I'm gonna cum soon." I warn her.

Lexi takes my cock out of her mouth and sits back on her knees as she aims my hard dick at her face and starts stroking.

"Cum on my face, Baby." she begs, jerking me off hard and fast, "I want it! I want your cum! All over my fucking face!"

"Holy shit!" I gasp out, watching this horny eighteen year old on her knees, begging for my cum.

"Cum! Cum all over my pretty face!" Lexi coos as she sees how close I am. "That's it, cum for me! Cum! I want it! Cum!"

When she sticks out her tongue and says "Ahhh" I reach my limit. I thrust my hips forward and groan as the first rope of hot cum shoots out of my cock and splatters right up Lexi's freckled face and into her auburn hair. I keep stroking as another jet of cum splashes up her cheek and into her eye. The third blast goes straight into her open mouth, causing her to gag and choke. Lexi closes her lips around my cock when I offer her my tip to drain the rest of my load into her mouth.

Lexi sucks on my tip for a few seconds before pulling away and looking up at me with one open eye. "It's in my eye." she giggles cutely.

"Sorry about that." I chuckle. She looks incredibly sexy; on her knees wearing nothing but bikini bottoms, pretty face covered in cum.

"No, I like it!" Lexi chirps. "In fact, where's your phone? Take a picture of me!"

"Seriously?" I ask, looking at her in shock.

"Yeah!" Lexi says, her giggles making her small breasts bounce lightly on her chest. "I want you to remember this!"

"I'll never forget." I say sincerely.

We stare at each other for a moment before I head off and find my phone. Thankfully, I left it in my room to charge. Unplugging my phone, I walk over to where I had been standing and aim the camera at Lexi. She smiles and lets me take her picture. Then she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out for me to take a picture of her that way. I'm never getting rid of these!

"I'll find you some tissues." I offer as I set my phone down.

"No need, where's your bathroom?" Lexi asks.

"Right through that door." I point, "Gonna take a shower?"

"I need to freshen up, I have cum all over my face!" Lexi giggles cutely, still unable to open one of her eyes.

"Maybe I'll taste your sweet pussy again when you get back!" I say.

"I still can't believe you did that." Lexi said, standing up.

"Ate you out after a cock was in your pussy?" I ask.

"No, ate me out at all." Lexi says seriously.

"Why is that?" I ask, genuinely confused.

Lexi takes a deep breath before answering, "No guy has ever bothered to eat me out before. That was a first for me. It was... amazing."

"Oh." I answer with surprise that no guy is smart enough to taste that sweet pussy. "Their loss."

"Thanks." Lexi smiles, her face still covered in my cum as she stands almost nude in my bedroom.

"Want me to join you in the shower?" I offer, hoping she'll say yes.

"Sounds like fun." she grins and hooks her fingers in her bikini bottoms. Her eyes stay locked on mine as she shimmies out of her bottoms. The nude girl walks over to me and takes my hand as we both head to the bathroom.

As soon as we're in the bathroom, Lexi releases my hand and shocks me by sitting right on the toilet. I can't believe how bold this girl is. No woman I've ever been with has been willing to pee in front of me, yet Lexi, who is basically a stranger, not to mention half my age, has absolutely no qualms about relieving herself in front of me.

Lexi finishes urinating and wipes herself before flushing the toilet. As she washes her hands, her face still covered in cum, I turn on the shower and make sure the water gets to the right temperature. She walks over to me and presses her upper body against mine as she looks up at me with her cum-covered face.

"Let me go first," she says, "once I get the cum off my face you can join me."

"Sounds like a plan." I say.

When Lexi steps by me and into the shower, I give her a playful swat on the behind, making her gasp and giggle. She winks at me as I watch her wash the cum from her face. Seeing the hot water run down her nude frame has me slowly getting hard yet again. I normally have a small refractory period, but something about this woman has my libido supercharged like never before.

Lexi's hands are at her face and her forearms are concealing her breasts as she sexily places her face under the spray. She spits out some water before turning around and getting her back nice and wet. Her face is completely clean now.

"Come join me?" Lexi asks coquettishly, as she steps forward and out of the spray to give me room. She lifts one shoulder cutely and looks at me with those green eyes.

I slip into the shower behind Lexi and wrap my arms around her as the water cascades all around us. My hands rest on her flat stomach as I lean down and slowly kiss her neck. Her sweet-smelling hair is slicked back and a strand tickles my nose while I'm planting soft kisses along her collarbone from behind.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I whisper.

"Mmm," she shivers in pleasure, "Fuck, you're big." she whispers as shes rubs her butt against my erection.

I spend the next few minutes soaping up Lexi from behind. As I am pushing my erection along her butt-crack, my hands are caressing her soapy breasts. She leans her head back and rests it against my shoulder as I rub soap onto her flat stomach. Lexi spreads her legs and allows my fingers to run along her pussy lips.

When she is fully soaped up, I instruct Lexi to stand under the spray and watch as she washes the soap from her young, sexy body. Once the soap is gone, I grab Lexi by the ass with both of my hands and pull her close. She giggles as I lean in and taste each of her nipples to make sure they are clean.

"My turn, Stud." Lexi says as she starts soaping up my chest. I smile and stand there, allowing her to explore my body with her tiny hands. She spends quite a bit of time soaping up my dick with both hands, giving me a handjob as she does so.

Once I'm soaped up, I stand under the spray again and allow it to wash the soap away. Lexi then drops to her knees and does a taste-test to make sure my cock is clean. She sucks my hardness for a couple minutes; this girl really does love sucking dick!

I pull Lexi to her feet and look into her eyes as we hold each other. Her arms are wrapped around me, her body pressed against mine. I squeeze her butt cheeks with both hands, making her giggle.

"Take me to bed?" she whispers as she looks up at me shyly.

"With pleasure." I reply.

I turn off the shower and pick up Lexi's nude body in my arms. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck as I carry the naked eighteen year old beauty back to the bedroom. Lexi kicks her feet playfully as I approach the bed. She giggles loudly when I toss her onto the bed. My teenage lover spreads her legs and reaches down, spreading her labia enticingly with her fingers as she looks over at me invitingly.

"Come join me?" she asks in a sexy voice as she opens and closes her labia for my viewing pleasure.

Not one to turn down an invitation like that, I immediately climb into bed and settle in on top of Lexi. I reach between us and grasp my cock so I can rub my tip along Lexi's pussy, making her moan. We both let out a gasp of pleasure when I push inside of her.

"Fuck, you're big." she groans yet again.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I whisper in her ear as I began slowly thrusting in and out of her tight twat.

For several minutes, Lexi and I make love slowly and passionately. It's different this time, we gaze into each others eyes and whisper sweet words. I smile and kiss Lexi's eyes when her face scrunches up in orgasm and she lets out the cutest moans.

After her orgasm, Lexi looks up at me and whispers, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I reply, still slowly thrusting inside of her.

She looks up at me with a mischievous smirk and says "Enough of this sensitive shit. Now I want you to fuck me like a dog!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I say with a laugh as I sit up and pull out of her.

I grab Lexi's hips and roughly flip her onto her stomach. I then grip her hips tightly and pull her onto all fours. Gripping my cock at the base, I slot my tip at her opening and push inside. "Oh, fuck yes!" Lexi moans.

As gentle as our lovemaking was before, our sex now became incredibly rough. Lexi is a woman possessed as she thrust her ass back at me, impaling herself completely on my dick with every thrust I make.

"Spank me, Baby!" she calls over her shoulder.

I happily oblige, slapping her ass and causing her to throw back her head and moan in pleasure.

"Harder!" Lexi begs.

I spank her again, harder this time, leaving a red mark on her ass.

"Again!" Lexi orders.

I spank Lexi and I can feel her pussy convulse around my cock as she reaches orgasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Lexi begs.

I grab her hips tightly and start fucking Lexi as hard and fast as I can. My sexy little minx goes wild, screaming and throwing her hair back as she blubbers incoherently. I'd never seen a woman have multiple orgasms before, but Lexi was cumming again and again and again. Holding her hip with one hand, I reach my other hand forward and grab a fistful of Lexi's auburn hair. Her head snaps back when I pull her hair. "You like that?" I ask.

"Yes!" Lexi screams, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I slam my cock into her again and again as her ass cheeks ripple from each impact. Lexi has another orgasm as she starts screaming "It's your pussy! It's your pussy! It's your pussy!" over and over.

Releasing Lexi's hair, I push her face into the pillow and lean my body over hers to adjust the angle. I can hear her screaming into the pillow as her hands grip the sheets with desperate fingers. I plant both my hands on either side of her and start fucking my sexy babe with a nice, steady rhythm. Lexi turns her head sideways, her hair splayed out and drool running from her lips to cover the pillow.