Birthday Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another couple minutes of fucking and I am getting ready to cum. I grab Lexi's hips and pull her back up into the traditional doggystyle position. Squeezing her hips tightly, I resume a steady thrusting motion to stimulate us both. Lexi's small tits are slapping into each other as she takes my cock.

"Gonna cum soon." I grunt as I hold her hips.

"Inside me!" Lexi gasps out, "Cum inside me!"

""Fuck!" I gasp out as I bury myself to the hilt inside of Lexi and start shooting cum inside of her.

"Fill me, fill me, fill me!" Lexi screams, her head tossed back and her back arched.

My orgasm finishes and I grip Lexi's hips, pushing her forward and off my cock. The beautiful redhead collapses on my bed, leaking cum out onto my bed. I look down at her naked body and give her tight ass a squeeze before laying down beside her. I brush the hair out of Lexi's face as I look at her. She really is the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen. I don't say anything and just let her rest, she must really be worn out.

A few minutes later, her eyes open and she smiles at me. I smile back, but immediately stop when her smile leaves her eyes and she suddenly looks dead inside. Lexi sighs, gets out of bed, and immediately starts hunting around for her bikini.

"What are you doing?" I ask from my spot on the bed.

"Well, you're done with me, aren't you?" she asks with a sad look. "Don't worry, I'll get out of your way now."

"Done with you?" I ask, confused. "What are you talking about?" I stand up and walk over to Lexi who is currently holding her bikini bottoms as she looks at me.

"That's how this always works." Lexi explains, "The guy gets what he wants and then kicks me out. Don't worry about it, I get it. I started this with you and I let Dan fuck me. I was just looking for a good time, too."

"It was an amazing time, and I know that was just sex." I say carefully, "but that doesn't mean I'm gonna throw you out when I'm done with you!"

"You're not?" Lexi asks, looking like she can't even imagine the concept. "But you got what you wanted?"

"Sexually? Sure." I answer, "That doesn't mean we can't enjoy each others company awhile longer. I know I don't really know you beyond being Kayla's friend, but after what we just did, I'm happy to spend this time with you. Spend the night with me?"

I'm afraid I'm being too forward, that Lexi will think I'm some creepy, clingy guy. Instead, her freckled face lights up and she drops her bikini bottoms. Lexi rushes up to me and throws her arms around me. I can feel her nipples pressing into my chest as she hugs me tight.

"No one has ever let me stay the night before!" she exclaims.

"Is that a yes?" I ask with a laugh as I rub her back.

Lexi pulls back and bonks me on the head playfully, "It's a yes, dummy!"

I turn down the covers and get into bed with Lexi. We start to cuddle and kiss softly as we talk. I want to ask her more about why she was so sad, why she was convinced I was just going to use her and throw her away. Why she started things with me out of nowhere if she didn't like hookups. I can tell, however, that she is very emotional right now and I don't want to make things worse. I just choose to show her I enjoy her company and don't think of her as just an object. I ask her about school and what she wants to do with her life. It turns out Lexi is a very bright girl. She impresses me with her thoughts and energy. I listen to her go on and on well into the night. The more she talks, and the more I listen, the happier she seems to get.

"Had enough time to recharge?" Lexi asks me out of the blue.

"What?" I ask, surprised.

"Well," she states simply. "I'm not done showing you a good time."

"You don't have to, Lexi." I say. "I have been happy talking to you and you don't need to put out for me to listen to what you have to say."

"I know," answers Lexi, "that makes me want you even more."

What follows is perhaps the greatest sexual night of my life. Lexi mounts my cock and rides me until she cums, screaming loudly and leaking pussy juice all over my dick. She has me fuck her in every position imaginable; missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle, reverse cowgirl. She has me bend her over the bed and spank her ass as I slam into her. She lays on the bed and I put her legs over my shoulders so I can easily fuck her with my entire length. I bend her in half so that her feet are behind her ears and pound her until she screams my name. She has me fuck her face again. While my body is responding to her like it never has to anyone else, my orgasm stays out of reach. I feel like I can go on forever. I bend Lexi over and fuck her doggystyle while she moans and screams. The redhead shocks me when she kneels on the bed with her head and chest on the sheets so she can reach back and spread her ass cheeks. I nearly cum right then and there when she tells me to fuck her up the ass. Quickly preparing her with some lubricant, I push my cock up her exquisitely tight backside and drill her until I'm nearly exhausted. I pull out of he rand fall back on my heels, panting heavily. Lexi spins around and takes my dirty cock into her mouth. She sucks me as hard as she can and then puts my cock between her tits. She holds her breasts together and lets me fuck her soft titties. Lexi then has me lay down so she can kneel between my legs and suck me again. She blows me for over half an hour before I feed her a final load of cum.

We both collapse on the bed. I look over at Lexi; she's completely nude and covered in sweat. Her chest is rising and falling as she breathes heavily, a strand of cum is hanging off her right nipple, having fallen out of her overfilled mouth. Holy shit.

Lexi gets out of bed and takes a quick shower. This time, I'm too exhausted to join her. Instead, I groggily get up and change the sheets. After her shower, she joins me in bed and we fall asleep cuddling each other naked. This isn't even the end of the night.

Partway through the night I wake up to Lexi blowing me. I roll Lexi over onto her back and take her again, fucking her until we both cum hard. This time, we are both completely drained and pass out for the rest of the night. Lexi with my cum still leaking out of her.

I wonder what the morning will bring? Shit, Kayla's friends saw us; does my daughter know?!