Birthday Pool Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder!" I beg before turning and looking forward once more.

He spanks me again, causing my entire body to jerk forward as I cry out in pain and pleasure. David spanks me three more times, each harder than the last, all while his cock stays buried to the hilt inside of me. He then grips my hips and resumes thrusting into my tight, young body.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I chant over and over again.

David is more than happy to oblige and he grips my hips as tightly as he can while he thrusts into me as hard and fast as he can. My tits are bouncing and slapping against each other, and my sweaty hair is clinging to my face. I can feel David's thrust becoming more desperate, and I know that he won't last much longer.

"Cum inside me, David!" I beg as I push my ass back to meet his thrusts, "Fill me with your hot load! Cum, cum, cum!"

He loves hearing me beg for it, and my dirty talk pushes him over the edge. David grips my hips tightly and buries himself inside me as his cock twitches and spurts. I shudder and cry out in orgasm from the feeling of jets of cum squirting into my body.

David stays inside me for another minute before he grabs my ass in both hands and slowly pushes me off of him. I collapse on the bed; my arms thrown out over my head while I breathe heavily. My bare breasts press into the bed and my sweaty hair sticks to my face. I'm sure I look like quite the vision to David; laying naked on my belly with my legs spread. He has a nice view of my naked ass and my recently-fucked cunt.

I coo happily when my boyfriend lays down beside me and pulls me into his arms. I wrap my own arm around his waist as I mold my body against his. My breasts press into his chest as I nestle in and close my eyes. Within moments, we are both asleep.

During the middle of the night, I wake David up with a blowjob. He then lays me down on the bed, spreads my legs wide, and thrusts his cock into me. I cum again and again on his dick while he holds my thighs and pounds me until he explodes up my cunt. I suck him hard again, and blow him until he shoots his load in my mouth. Then we go to sleep again, naked and completely spent.

I hear a loud noise and start to wake up. I look up from David's chest as I realize it is now Saturday morning. Both of us are still nude, our clothes scattered throughout the room. I'm confused and unable to figure out what that noise is. Whatever it is, it woke David as well, who is now looking down at me.

"David! We're home!" a female voice calls.

David and I look at each other and speak at the same time. "Oh, shit!"

Steven

Friday, Lexi is late coming over. I know she goes to her house before coming over to see me, but she is never this late. I send her a text but don't receive a response. Just as I'm starting to get worried, my butler announces that Lexi is waiting for me in the foyer. From his tone, I can tell something is wrong.

I immediately go to the foyer where I see Lexi standing there with tears running down her cheeks.

"My parents kicked me out of the house." says Lexi.

"What?!" I shout as I run to her.

Lexi drops her overnight bag and throws her arms around my neck, her feet actually leaving the floor as she clings to me. I rub her back and try to soothe her as she sobs into my neck. I want to ask what happened, but for now I just focus on comforting the distraught girl. Despite her having a complicated relationship with her parents, being kicked out is still traumatizing.

Eventually, Lexi calms down enough for me to be able to get her further into the house. I grab her overnight bag and lead her to the dining room. She sits down on a chair I pull out for her and looks down at the table with a sad expression.

Lexi just sits there staring at the table while I prepare her a cup of tea in the kitchen. I bring it over to her along with a package of crackers. She mumbles a sad 'thank you' before taking a sip of her tea. I sit beside her at the table and just let her relax, knowing she'll talk when she's ready. I know it is best to just be here for her and not offer any solutions until she's ready to hear them.

"My parents know I'm a cum dump." Lexi mumbles before taking a bite of a cracker.

"Your parents kicked you out because you're seeing me?" I ask, horrified.

Lexi shakes her head slowly, "They don't know about you. I have no idea where they think I am. Probably think I'm getting gang-banged somewhere." she shrugs when she finishes speaking.

"But," I begin in confusion, "if they don't know about me..." I trail off.

"Keith." Lexi states simply.

"Keith?" I ask, unsure of what is going on.

"Keith." She confirms, nodding her head.

"I know you're upset, but if you're up for it, would you mind explaining?" I ask, already feeling ready to go out and kill Keith, even though I don't know what he did."

Lexi takes a deep breath before speaking "I need to tell you about my past first. Kayla already knows, and you should, too."

"If you are up for it, I'm happy to listen." I say, "Just remember, I won't judge you."

Lexi takes a few moments to gather her strength before she starts her story. I listen, shocked as I hear about Keith taking her virginity, getting her to send nudes and videos, then getting her high on drugs before double-teaming her with a friend. The story just gets more intense when Lexi describes blowing a bunch of guys at once and later finding out Keith made a profit on the whole thing. Lexi felt she could only be worth something if she spread her legs, so she went out on her own to find hookups as well.

My eyes go wide when Lexi describes getting gang-banged by the rival football team so that they'd throw the championship game. I remember going to that game to watch Kayla with the cheer squad. I'm shocked to hear the details of how many guys used her that day, and that it was so Keith could make money gambling.

When Lexi gets to meeting me, I'm happy knowing that I had a part in getting her away from all that. She's much happier now and knows she has worth beyond a toy to be used and discarded. It takes awhile, but eventually I'm all caught up. At least until today.

"What happened today?" I ask.

"Remember that party I went to when I thought you were gonna ditch me? The one Kayla confronted me at?" Lexi asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yes." I nod my head.

"Keith said I'd be sorry for turning him down. I guess this was his revenge." she says.

"What did he do?" I ask, rage building inside of me.

"He left a USB drive in our mailbox. It was titled 'Your daughter Alexis -- The Cum Dump' on a note with the drive." Lexi explains, "The video of me playing with myself that he posted online, pictures I've sent him, videos I didn't even know he took. Apparently someone recorded a good part of that gang-bang. It's all here." Lexi says as she takes a USB drive out of her pocket and places it on the table. "My parents saw it first."

"Lexi.." I trail off, overcome with rage at Keith and sympathy for my girlfriend.

"My dad threw it at me and called me a whore. Mom was screaming at me to get out of her house." Lexi breaks down and starts crying again.

I reach over and place my hand on hers as tears stream down her face. "Everything is gonna be okay." I say, unable to think of anything else.

"I'm sorry I bothered you." Lexi mumbles, "I just had nowhere else to go."

"Stop that." I say firmly. "You're my girlfriend. You aren't bothering me. Okay?"

"Okay." Lexi says, the ghost of a smile crossing her lips.

"As for having nowhere to go," I say, "you can stay here. As long as you need to."

"You're letting me move in?" Lexi asks, her green eyes wide with shock. "I-I was just hoping you'd let me spend the night, you're really letting me move in?"

"Yes, Lexi." I say, smiling at her, "You are welcome here."

Lexi and I both stand up at the same time. We walk over to each other and hug. Our lips meet and we start kissing. For several minutes we kiss, our tongues lightly caressing.

"I love you." Lexi whispers when she pulls away from my lips. Her eyes then go wide as she realizes what she just said.

"It's okay," I say. "I know it's too soon, but I love you, too."

For several moments, Lexi doesn't speak. She just looks at me with wonder, tears still staining her cheeks. Her hand finds mine and, without either of us saying anything, Lexi guides me down the hallways until we reach my master bedroom.

We enter the bedroom and both remove our shoes. Lexi stands a few feet in front of me and faces me as she crosses her arms and grips the hem of her shirt. With a quick motion, her shirt is tossed aside. I pull my own shirt over my head and we resume gazing at each other.

Lexi unbuttons her jeans and slowly slides them down her legs. I watch as she lifts first one leg, then the other, and removes her pants. She stands up and looks at me while wearing only her bra and panties. I unbutton my own pants and slide them down my legs before stepping out of them.

I watch as Lexi reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. Shrugging her shoulders forward, Lexi pulls the bra off her chest, revealing her B-cup breasts. She drops the bra to the side and looks at me as I push down my boxers and step out of them. Finally, Lexi grasps her panties with both hands and slides them down her smooth legs. She steps out of them and we look at each other, both completely naked.

Lexi steps forward and places her fingers to my lips when I try to speak. I nod and kiss her fingertips. She then slowly lowers to her knees in front of me. Lexi takes my hard dick in her small hand and strokes it several times. Then, holding me at the base, she directs my manhood to her open mouth.

I don't say anything. I don't feel her up or try and fuck her face. All I do is bury my hands in her auburn hair as I watch her bob her head on me. For several minutes Lexi gives me head at a steady pace, neither fast nor slow. A sharp intake of breath is her only warning that my climax is imminent. Lexi stops bobbing her head with half of my shaft still protruding from between her lips. With each pulse of my cock I can feel her swallow another gulp of semen.

No words are spoken as Lexi releases my cock from her mouth with a loud 'pop' sound. I pick Lexi up and carry her nude body to the bed. I gently lay her down so that her head is resting on the pillow of my four poster bed. After getting on the bed myself, I proceed to make love to Lexi's body with my mouth.

I begin by kissing down her neck and to her chest. Cupping her breasts together into a beautiful cleavage, I rain kisses down on her mounds of perfection. My tongue teases each nipple to full hardness before I move on and kiss down her stomach. I plant a kiss on her pubic mound before wrapping my arms around her legs. Lexi lets out a sigh as I tease her by kissing her inner thighs.

Only when I can feel her shaking in anticipation do I finally plant a kiss on her pussy. I then proceed to slowly lick her. I don't finger her, I just make love to her beautiful cunt with my tongue. I push my tongue in and out of her pussy, I lick her entire slit to get it nice and soaked, and I stimulate her clit with my lips and tongue. I eat Lexi to three orgasms as she grips my hair desperately. She doesn't speak, only tenses up and moans with each orgasm. When her third orgasm ends, I give her pussy one last kiss before finally pulling away.

With my dick fully hard again, I slide up Lexi's young body, relishing the feel of her soft skin. I settle in on top of her as I line my cock up with her entrance. We both let out a soft gasp as I push inside of her. Lexi hooks her ankles around my calves and grips my upper arms as she looks up at me in wonder while I begin thrusting in and out of her pussy.

For several minutes I slowly move on top of Lexi, fucking her with a steady pace that is neither fast nor slow. Twice she tenses up, her face scrunching up cutely as she moans out an orgasm. I just keep fucking her as I feel her pussy muscles gripping me tightly. Once I can last no longer, I bury myself to the hilt in her teenage cunt and groan as I pump her full of cum.

I roll off of Lexi and take her into my arms. She wraps her arm around me and molds her body against mine. Within seconds she is asleep. No words are spoken, none are needed.

Kayla

"They're home early!" David says, almost too loudly.

"No shit!" I hiss as I get out of bed and start hunting around for my clothes.

David just stays in bed naked, looking around stupidly as I put my bra on. I realize we are eighteen, but David's parents aren't like my dad; they will not be okay with him having a naked girl in his bed while they are out of town.

"Don't just sit there!" I say as I grab my dress. I'm not in the mood to have his parents walk in while I'm wearing nothing but a bra. They are not gonna see my coochie. "Go distract them!"

David finally drags his ass out of bed and puts on his boxers. He then grabs a robe and throws it on before heading for the door.

"Wait!" I exclaim, "My heels and purse are still in the living room!"

"I'll get them!" David replies before opening his bedroom door and slipping out before shutting the door again.

Shit, shit, shit, this is not good. I slip my dress over my head as fast as I can. It takes me a few moments, but I eventually straighten the dress out so that I look presentable. I don't have a mirror, but I do what I can to even out my sex and bed hair. Hopefully it looks okay.

I spend the next several minutes pacing back and forth, trying to figure out a way out of this. Maybe David can get me outside and say he is going to see me, then take me home. Or I can walk to the store down the street and have an Uber pick me up. Getting out of the house with all my belongings so that they don't know I was ever here is priority number one.

Finally, David slips into his room holding my purse and heels. I sigh in relief as he closes the door and looks back at me. He hands me my heels, which I immediately slip on before snatching my purse.

"What took you so long?" I ask in annoyance.

"Sorry!" David exclaims, "They kept talking about their night away and wanting to go out for breakfast as a family. I finally ditched them when I said I needed to get dressed before we go."

"So, you can't take me home?" I ask.

"Uh..." David stammers, "I mean, I guess I could when we get back?"

"Never mind." I say as I roll my eyes. "I'll wait in here for you to leave and then sneak out. I'll have an Uber pick me up at the store down the street."

"Perfect!" David says, relief showing on his face.

He tosses off his robe and starts pulling clothes out of his dresser. Once he has laid out his clothes, he turns and looks at me. I notice he is staring at my cleavage with a bulge in his boxers.

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, uh, we should have about fifteen minutes before my parents are ready to go." he answers.

"I am NOT blowing you right now!" I hiss as I throw my arms up in frustration.

"Sorry, sorry!" David says, clearly disappointed. "When can we hang out again?"

"I'm not sure." I say, smiling. Things seem normal between us again. "Maybe later today? I don't think I have any plans."

"Okay, I'll text you." David says as he kisses me.

I kiss him back and then playfully swat him on the butt. He laughs and starts getting dressed. I sit myself down and smirk as I watch him putting his clothes on. Occasionally he looks over at me and I give him a wink. One time, I spread my legs wide so he can get a good look at my pink cunt. After about twenty minutes, his parents call him again.

"Keep the panties." I whisper in his ear as I give him a hug.

David just smirks and heads out his bedroom door to meet his parents. I wait in his room for about ten minutes until I am sure that they are really gone. Next, I open his bedroom door and head out into the living room. I spot the front door and notice the dead bolt is locked. I frown and head to the back door. Same thing. I can't lock the dead bolt from the outside without the key. They might realize someone was in the house when they come back. Shit. That leaves the window.

Thankfully, they have a bottom floor with windows only a few inches off the ground. I open the window and carefully remove the screen. Sighing to myself over how demeaning this is, I crawl out the window and shut the window. I then replace the screen. Fortunately, no one seems to have seen me.

I take my phone out of my purse and order an Uber as I walk down the street. I also text my dad that I'm okay and will be home soon. It only takes about fifteen minutes to reach the convenience store near his house. Heading into the store, I buy a drink and take it outside to wait for my ride.

The Uber driver arrives and I hop in the car. I notice the mid-twenties guy checking me out in the rear view mirror the entire ride back to my place. Based on the fact that I'm wearing a little black dress on a Saturday morning, I'm sure he figured out that I got fucked last night. I just hope he can stop imagining me fucking and sucking him long enough to keep his eyes on the rode. His eyes do go wide when he sees that my home is actually a mansion on a private road. I leave him a nice tip and then head inside.

My feet are sore, so I remove my heels and walk barefoot across the foyer. Damn, I must look like a slut; sneaking in on a Saturday morning, wearing the same dress I had on last night, and holding my heels. I walk through the dining room and freeze when the conversation stops.

I look over and see Dad and Lexi eating breakfast in their robes. Lexi's hard nipples denting out the fabric of her robe prove that she is not wearing a bra. The two of them clearly had been deep in conversation when I walked in and stopped at the sight of me.

"And where have you been, young lady?" Dad asks in a teasing voice.

"Don't recognize the walk of shame, old man?" Lexi asks in response as she smirks at Dad.

"I recognize it!" Dad says, pretending to be offended, "I was being a smart ass."

"I guess that's better than what most parents would do if their eighteen year old daughter staggered home in the morning looking like she just had her brains fucked out." Lexi giggles as she looks at me.

"I do not look like that!" I insist, "I fixed my sex hair!"

"Ladies, ladies." Dad says with a smile, "Like I've said before, there are things I just don't need to know."

"So, you don't want to hear how good it was?" I ask as I give him a teasing wink.

"It definitely looks like you had a fun time." Lexi says, "Are you even wearing panties?"

I'm shocked when I have to resist the desire to flash my dad and Lexi my bare beaver. The urge soon passes and I place my heels on the floor by the table as I sit down, dropping my purse on the table beside me.

"That's none of your business, Lexi" I say, sticking my tongue out at her.

"That's a 'no'." Lexi says to Dad.

"I'm aware." Dad says in a deadpan voice.

I serve myself breakfast as Lexi and Dad continue eating. We make quiet small talk between chewing and drinking as the three of us enjoy a Saturday morning together. Eventually, it occurs to me that Lexi is also an eighteen year old girl and she didn't stagger home on a Saturday morning.

"Your parents think you're spending the night at a friend's?" I ask Lexi before taking a sip of juice.

Lexi's smile immediately fades from her face and she looks like she's about to cry. Dad reaches out and places his hand on top of hers. I watch as he squeezes her hand reassuringly and she looks over at him and smiles weakly.

"Something I said?" I ask in confusion.

Dad and Lexi exchange a look before Lexi turns to face me "Keith sent pictures and videos of me having sex to my parents. They kicked me out."

I gasp, my hands immediately covering my mouth in shock. "Oh my God, Lexi!" I cry out.