Birthday Pool Party Ch. 05

Story Info
Eighteen year old Lexi needs a place to stay.
12k words
4.72
41.2k
56

Part 6 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter ended up being much longer than I thought it would be. As a result, I'm splitting it into two chapters. I'm really excited to write Chapter 06. You'll see why later, if you stick with this. I hope everyone is enjoying this. Sorry for the slow build up towards some things, but I'm trying to let things progress in a pace that makes sense to me. Please vote and comment, it really inspires me to keep going!

Kayla

Friday night is date night and I'll be going out with my boyfriend, David. Things have been rough between David and I for the last few days. He isn't happy that my father slept with our classmate, Lexi, at the pool party for my eighteenth birthday. I wasn't happy about it either, due to Lexi's reputation for sleeping around, but we put that behind us. David, however, was especially freaked when he found out that Lexi and my father are dating.

I really don't understand why, it isn't like he's involved in their relationship. The only things I can think of are that he really is morally opposed to it, or he doesn't want to be dating the girl whose dad is fucking an eighteen year old senior in high school. Whatever. He's just gonna have to get over it.

That is exactly what I told him, get over it. Lexi is a sweet girl and my dad is a great guy, they make each other happy. That's good enough. Maybe I'm so upset about this because I still feel guilty about hitting Lexi. I was just so convinced that she was going to betray my dad and sleep around again.

Everything changed when I found out Lexi was manipulated into believing she could only be a sex object, that she is only desirable when she is bending over. Keith Strulk really messed up Lexi's head when he arranged for her to suck off a bunch of guys and, later on, get gang-banged. The thought still makes me cringe.

Lexi and I have become good friends since she confided in me about her past and gave me details even my dad doesn't have yet. Besides Hazel, Lexi has become my best friend. We text throughout the day now and hang out when she is over visiting my dad. I bet David would be really freaked if he found out that Lexi and Hazel are considering a threesome with my dad. That is something I neglected to tell him.

Despite my anger at David, I really hope this night helps repair our relationship. David is such a sweet guy and I really do love him. He's the man who took my virginity on my eighteenth birthday a couple weeks ago. In the week following, I really explored my sexuality with David and got laid multiple times, almost daily. Now I haven't had sex all week and, to be honest, I'm just plain horny.

Putting the finishing touches on my outfit for tonight, I admire my reflection in my full-length mirror. I'm wearing a little black dress which shows off my toned legs. My C-cup breasts are pressed together to create an impressive cleavage that I'm sure David will enjoy. My raven hair frames my pretty face perfectly.

I slip on my heels, grab my clutch purse, and head out to the foyer to wait for David. I only have to wait about twenty minutes before my boyfriend gets here to pick me up. Dad and David shake hands before David leads me outside and to his car. I find it strange that Lexi isn't here yet, but I just assume she has to take care of something at home before coming over.

Things are still tense between David and I, which leads us to spending the first half of the car ride in silence. I'm hoping tonight eases some of the tension. David really does look handsome in his suit and I know he was checking me out in my little black dress.

"You look beautiful." David eventually says.

"Thank you, you are very handsome." I reply.

"Thank you." he says formally.

I finally decide to try and lighten the mood "You know, every guy at school wishes he was you tonight."

"Is that so?" David asks.

"Sticking your cock in a girl?" I say slyly, "Yeah, I think most guys wish they were doing that!"

David finally smiles as his eyes flick over to me before returning to the road. "Oh, I'm sticking my cock in you tonight?"

"You better, mister." I say, rubbing my thighs together in anticipation. "I'm fucking horny!"

"I can tell!" David says and I can see the bulge in his suit pants.

I reach over and rub his crotch as I lick my lips seductively. "I'd give you road head, but we're almost to the restaurant. You'll just have to wait to get your dick wet."

"I can take a detour." David quickly says.

I giggle and shake my head cutely. "Soon. I promise. Your parents are out of town tonight. They won't be home until tomorrow morning, so we can fuck at your place. Let's enjoy a nice meal first."

We do enjoy an excellent meal. David is such a gentleman, opening my door and pulling my chair out. The food is delicious and the conversation flows easily. I start to think that maybe we can get past the awkwardness and tension.

During the meal I can see David's eyes regularly drop to my cleavage. Once we start dessert, his eyes basically stay locked on my tits. I smirk and lean forward to give him a peek down my dress. I then smirk as I reach beneath my dress and grasp my panties with both hands. Lifting my bum, I slide my panties down my legs. David is watching me intently the entire time. I step out of my panties with one leg and raise my other foot so I can slip them completely off. Then, with complete confidence, I reach over the table and show him my underwear. When he sticks out his hand, I press my panties into his palm and lick my lips.

I place my elbows on the table and rest my chin on my folded hands as I look directly into David's eyes. "When we get to your house," I begin, "you are going to throw me down, lift up my dress, and eat my pussy."

"With pleasure." David says with a smirk as he puts my panties into his pocket.

"That's just the beginning." I whisper before unfolding my hands and taking the last bite of my dessert.

We finish up dessert just as the waitress comes with the bill. I notice the cute waitress checking out David. Maybe if he plays his cards right, he'll get a threesome someday. I could never touch another girl like that, but watching David fuck a girl so hard she screams might be fun for me. I know it'll be fun for him!

David pays for our meal and we walk out to the car hand in hand. He starts the car and we begin driving back to his house. I am so horny I can't stand it! I reach over and grab David's wrist as I unbuckle my seatbelt. He is surprised, but allows me to direct one of his hands between my legs while his other hand stays on the wheel.

"Make me cum, Baby." I beg wantonly as I press his hand between my legs.

I shiver when his fingers brush up against my labia. David begins running his fingers all along my pussy as I breathe heavily. I spread my legs wider to allow him to push his fingers up my soaked hole. I am impressed; David is able to finger me quite well while driving. Soon, I'm moaning loudly while my body squirms in the seat. Fuck, this feels so good.

Reaching my hand into the top of my dress, I pull out a tit and softly caress the firm globe. David lets out a gasp as my breast comes into view, clearly shocked by how horny I am. Good, I hope this is getting him ready to fuck me. I tweak my nipple and let out a gasp while David continues to finger me with a steady pace. Soon, I'm throwing my head back against the headrest and moaning loudly.

"Please, I need to cum!" I groan, "Please!"

I grab David's wrist with one hand as the other pinches my nipple. My entire body tenses up as my pussy convulses, gripping David's fingers like a vice. Tiny electric shocks travel through my body as intense pleasure radiates from my pussy. After a few seconds, I begin to relax. I blow a strand of hair out of my face and continue breathing heavily in the aftermath of my orgasm.

Still incredibly horny, I use my grip on David's wrist to pull his fingers out of my pussy. I then direct his fingers up to my open mouth. I can tell David is struggling to keep his eyes on the road when I begin sucking on his fingertips. I can taste my arousal on his fingers and moan desperately as I roll my eyes over to look at him.

David is breathing heavily, his eyes flicking back and forth between me and the road. I can see the massive bulge in his pants and know that he is as hot for me as I am for him right now. I'm actually impressed that he didn't cum in his pants. Once his fingertips are clean of my juices, I kiss each finger before releasing his hand.

Finally, we arrive at David's house. Before he can even turn the car off, I throw my door open and get out of the car. With my tit still out and proud, I walk around the car and reach the driver's side just as David is shutting his door.

I push David's back against the car door and press my body against his. Getting up on my toes, I immediately shove my tongue down his throat. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close as we kiss. His hands slide down my back to cup my ass. I moan into his mouth as he squeezes my butt.

Soon, I break our kiss and look up at David, panting heavily. We are in the middle of suburbia, out in the open where anyone looking outside could see my bare boob. I don't care. I immediately drop to my knees and reach for David's belt.

"Holy shit, Babe!" David exclaims, "Anyone could see us!"

"Then I hope they enjoy the show." I say as I yank David's pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Within seconds, his cock is in my mouth. I grip his thighs and start bobbing my head while my tongue flicks the underside of his shaft. My pussy is dripping at the thought that anyone could drive by and see David getting his dick sucked. I moan happily around his thickness as I flick my eyes up to his face. I can tell from his expressions that David isn't going to last long.

David buries his hands in my hair when I take his cock as deep as I can and let out a sexy gagging noise. I start to hum around his hard dick as my tongue teases his tip. That does it. David lets out a grunt and starts filling my mouth with his delicious seed. My cheeks puff out and I let out a cough as I can feel his cum gathering in my mouth.

Once David is finished cumming, I flick his tip with my tongue, making him shiver. I then slowly pull off his cock and look up at him, gaping my mouth to show him the pool of cum. He looks down at me with lust as I wiggle my tongue around the pool of cum. Finally, I close my mouth and give a deliberate swallow, shivering in pleasure as his warm semen slides down my throat.

I give David a coy smile before standing up. With one tit still hanging out, I look around and confirm that no one saw us. David does the same while pulling up his pants. He then grabs my hand and practically drags me to the door. I giggle and happily let him take the lead.

He fumbles with the keys, but soon has the door unlocked. We don't even make it to the bedroom; David immediately grabs me as soon as the door is closed and lays me down on the carpeted floor. I sigh in anticipation as he pushes my little black dress up to my waist, revealing my bare shaven snatch.

My hand squeezes my bare boob as I spread my legs wide, displaying my pink lower lips to the room. David gets between my legs, grips my hips, and lowers his face. I arch my back and moan contentedly when he takes a long lick of my pussy.

I place my hands on the floor behind me, elbows bent as my fingers grip the carpet and my back arches. I'm being eaten, and it feels so fucking good. David is holding my hips, his long fingertips reaching to my ass, and his face is buried in my cunt. My back arches and I cry out in pleasure while he tongues my clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I chant while my free tit jiggles on my chest.

When David pushes two fingers inside me and wraps his tongue around my clit, I actually let out a scream. He's sawing his fingers in and out of me as he sucks on my clit. It feels so fucking good. My pussy is soaked and my ass raises off the carpet as I buck my hips against his face. Moans and cries of ecstasy escape my lips as I writhe in pleasure. My hands bury in his hair and I push his face into my soaking cunt.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I screech as my legs lift and toes curl in my heels as one of the most intense orgasms of my young life washes over me.

My body tenses as David continues eating and fingering me. I can feel my pussy clamping down on his fingers, but they aren't enough. I need cock, and I need it now. "Fuck me! Now, fuck me!" I beg wantonly.

David pulls away from my pussy and slides up my body. His face is above me and I can see the glistening layer of juices coating his chin and lips. My toned legs are spread on either side of him as he reaches between us and unbuckles his pants. He pushes them and his boxers down to his knees.

"Please be in me, please be in me!" I groan as David lines up his cock with my entrance and finally pushes inside me.

"Yes!" I hiss, loving the sound of him entering me when I'm soaking wet. I grip his upper arms tightly as he starts thrusting, burying his entire length in my pussy with each motion. I feel like such a dirty slut; I'm getting fucked on the floor with my dress bunched up around my waist and one tit hanging out.

"Holy shit, Kayla!" David groans as his ass bounces up and down between my spread legs.

I throw my head back and moan loudly, my pussy dripping with moisture as it clamps down on the thick invader. My legs hook around David's calves as I do everything I can to pull him into me again and again. This is quick and dirty sex. I love it.

For several minutes we fuck on the living room floor. At one point, David leans down and takes my nipple in his mouth. I grab onto the back of his head and hold his face to my chest as he starts sucking on my boob. This feels so good. "I'm gonna cum again!" I announce as my tight twat starts convulsing around his shaft.

"I wanna cum on your face." David grunts as his thrusts become more desperate.

"Yes!" I say into his ear while he is fucking me hard and fast, "Cum on my face, Baby!"

"Get on your knees." he orders as he pulls out of me and stands up, stroking his cock the entire time.

Like an obedient slut, I immediately get on my knees in front of him. One hand holds my hair back while I thrust my chest out to give him a good look at my boob. My dress is still bunched around my waist and I'm breathing heavily from exertion. I can see him stroking himself rapidly as he aims his cock at my face.

"Cum on my pretty face! Give it to me! Cum all over me!" I beg before opening my mouth, sticking out my tongue, and saying "Ah!"

David locks eyes with me and grunts. A rope of cum shoots out of his cock and goes straight into my open mouth. I cough loudly but manage to keep my mouth open and tongue out. I can feel his warm seed on my tongue and in my mouth. The second blast lances across my cheek and up to my forehead; I can feel it slowly running down my face. The third lands in my mouth and shoots up my lip, along my nose, and right over my eye. He presses his cock to my lips and drains the rest into my willing mouth.

With one eye pasted shut by cum, I close my lips over David's head and start softly sucking on his tip. My tongue laps up any stray drops and I gladly swallow all the cum that enters my mouth. I slowly bob my head on him, loving the feel of his softening cock between my lips. After about thirty seconds, the sensations become too much for him and he pulls his cock from between my lips, panting heavily.

I smile up at him, my face covered in cum. One tit is hanging out of my dress, the bottom of which is bunched around my waist. I look and feel like a slut. My pussy is soaked and I am still incredibly horny. I snake my tongue out of my mouth to lap up any cum I can get while David watches me.

"Holy shit, that's hot." David whispers.

"I need to wash my face." I say in response as I giggle softly.

Kicking off my heels, I slowly get to my feet, my face still dripping cum. I pull my dress back over my ass, but leave my boob out, and head to the bathroom. David stands in the doorway, smirking as he watches me wash the cum from my face. When my face is clean, I look back over at him and stick out my tongue.

He grins at me before speaking, "Maybe you'd like to see my bedroom now?" he asks.

"Lead the way, sir." I purr.

I walk up to David and lean up to peck his lips. He kisses me back as his hand finds my bare breast and gives it a squeeze. I giggle against his lip while he plays with my titty. His other hand grabs my bum from outside my dress.

Just as soon as our make out and groping session begins, it ends. David takes my hand and leads me to his room. I giggle happily and let him take the lead. He is still fully dressed in his suit with my panties in his pocket, while I am barefoot in my dress and bra, one tit hanging out. I can feel the soft carpet beneath my feet as we make our way into his room.

We don't even bother to close the door and just start making out again. I press my body against him as I draw his tongue into my mouth and suck on it. David lifts my dress and pushes his hand in between my legs to rub my pussy. His other hand quickly finds my breast and squeezes the firm, yet soft tissue.

David kicks off his shoes as I push his suit jacket off his arms and let it fall to the floor. Next, I pull his pants and boxers down to his ankles. He discards them, along with his socks. His button-down and undershirt go last, leaving him completely naked.

I step back from him and sexily shimmy out of my dress, leaving it in a puddle on the floor. He happily watches me as I reach behind my back and unhook my bra. I shrug my shoulders forward and remove my bra, tossing it in the corner of the room somewhere.

Smirking, I squeeze my tits together for his viewing pleasure. He smiles and licks his lips as I grab a boob in each hand and lift one up while pulling the other down. I start giggling as I alternate several times, lifting one up while pulling the other down and squeezing them. When he reaches for me, I pull away slightly and turn around, giving him a nice look at my bare ass as I sashay over to the bed.

Upon reaching the bed, I sexily climb on and stay on all fours. I toss my hair over a shoulder as I look back at David. "Come fuck me?" I ask cutely as I wiggle my bum in his direction, knowing he can see my pretty, pink pussy peeking out at him from between my legs.

He waste no time climbing on the bed and getting into position behind me. Fuck, I want it so bad. David squeezes my ass with both hands until I beg him to stop teasing me. He gives my butt a playful swat before gripping my hips and pushing inside me.

I toss my head back and moan loudly as I feel his hard dick bury all the way up my cunt. Holding onto my hips, David begins fucking me doggystyle with a steady rhythm. My back arches as I squeeze his length with my vaginal muscles.

"Mmm, I love it from behind!" I coo as I thrust my ass back at him.

David reaches forward and grasps a fistful of my raven hair. Using his grip on my hair, he yanks my head back as he continues to fuck me. My fingers squeeze the comforter tightly as electric shocks travel through my head from having my hair pulled.

I groan in pleasure as my tits push out from my chest while David keeps fucking me while using his grip on my hair for leverage. His cock feels so good inside me and I feel so slutty having my hair pulled while taking it from behind.

After fucking me for a few minutes, David releases my hair and grips my ass tightly in his hands. He squeezes my bum and pushes my body forwards so most of his dick exits my body, then he pulls me back onto him, embedding himself once more.

"Spank me, Baby!" I say as I turn back to look at him.

I watch as David lifts his palm and gives my ass a strong slap. I groan out as I feel the delicious pain radiate from my butt cheek.