Birthday Pool Party Ch. 06

Story Info
Time for another pool party.
16k words
4.8
42.5k
56

Part 7 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's Chapter 06! It took me longer to write than I was expecting. I hope you all enjoy it! If you have any suggestions, think it's too predictable or something, feel free to let me know! Remember, this is fantasy. Like many authors on this site, I'm writing in a world without STI's. Comments and positive ratings have inspired me to keep writing. I plan to start Chapter 07 immediately. I'm really not sure where the story is going. I have a few planned events, but mostly I'm making things up as I go along. I hope you're enjoying!

Steven

I can feel the blanket being slowly moved off of me as I hover in the state between awake and asleep. A small hand grasps my shaft and slowly begins stroking me. I let out a contented moan as I start to wake up. Warm breath and a strand of soft hair tickle my mushroom head, causing me to fully wake up.

My eyes open just in time to see Lexi slurp my cock into her warm mouth. She is on her hands and knees, perpendicular to me with her head over my lap. The nude eighteen year old redhead moans happily around my thickness as she starts bobbing her head.

Barely a week has passed since Lexi and I first hooked up at the pool party for my daughter Kayla's eighteenth birthday. Kayla may not have been pleased at first, due to Lexi's reputation for sleeping around, but the two girls are now great friends. They got even closer when Lexi's parents kicked her out of the house after being shown pictures and videos of her having sex with multiple partners. Her parents don't care that Lexi was coerced, that her self-esteem was so low that she felt her only option was to spread her legs. Kayla cares. Kayla helped Lexi move in to our house and is even throwing her an all-girls pool party today so that Lexi can make some more friends.

So, now the eighteen year old redhead lives with me. I'm twenty-two years older than Lexi, but she doesn't care. Our relationship has been hot and heavy since the start, and Lexi is even dropping hints about a threesome with Kayla's best friend Hazel. My girlfriend loves me and is an absolute nymphomaniac. I'm one lucky bastard.

Still groggy from sleep, I instinctively reach for Lexi with both hands. One hand grabs a hanging tit while the other rests on her head, lightly applying pressure to encourage her to take me deeper. Lexi moans around my shaft when I tweak her nipple while playing with her soft boob. Her tongue then flicks the underside of my dick, causing my fingers to twist in her auburn hair as my hips buck.

I release her tit and slide my hand down her body until I'm cupping a firm ass cheek. I then slip two fingers between her legs and up her cunt. Lexi groans around my hard dick as I push my fingers in and out of her several times before pulling out and giving her ass a light slap. Lexi jerks forward slightly and gasps out around my shaft. My hand then returns to her tits and I play with them both as I enjoy a very pleasant blowjob.

For several minutes I lay back with my head on the pillow and relax as I enjoy the sensations Lexi's warm mouth is causing. At one point, I glance over at the clock and realize it is 4:28AM. Lexi must have woken up in the middle of the night just so she could suck my dick. Fuck, this girl is amazing.

She is so good at giving head that just a few more minutes in Lexi's talented mouth causes my balls to start to boil over. I'm still groggy from sleep and don't warn her; my hips just buck as I flood her mouth with my seed.

Lexi coughs twice but is able to keep me in her mouth. A river of cum does leak out of her mouth and run down my cock as I shoot out another jet of cum while letting out a soft moan of pleasure and whispering her name. I can feel her swirling my cum around her mouth with her tongue as she holds her mouth still on me.

When my hips settle down on the bed, Lexi slowly starts bobbing her head on me again so that she can suck up all the cum that escaped her lips. Holding my entire length in her throat, Lexi starts swallowing; her throat muscles squeeze my cock as my entire load slides down her gullet.

Lexi pulls off my dick and gives the tip a quick kiss before settling down beside me and resting her head on my chest. "Sorry, I had a craving for cum."

"No problem at all, Babe."I reply.

Yup, I'm one lucky bastard. I wrap my arms around Lexi's nude body as her breasts press into my chest. I can tell from her steady breathing that within thirty seconds she is asleep. I pull the covers back over us, kiss the top of her head, and join her in getting some more rest before starting the day.

A few hours later I stir to the sounds of birds chirping. My eyes slowly open and I look over to see Lexi facing away from me. She must have rolled away from me in her sleep. I toss the covers off of us, revealing our naked bodies to the room. Her tiny body is curled up and I can see her bare bum facing me.

I reach out and lightly trail my fingers down Lexi's bare back, marveling at how incredibly soft her skin is. When I reach her bottom, my hand cups her ass and gives it a squeeze. While still fondling her butt, I lean over and, with my other hand, brush a lock of auburn hair out of her face. I then plant a kiss on her forehead and smile when Lexi's expression softens in her sleep.

Deciding turnabout is fair play, I slowly roll Lexi over onto her back. I can tell she is starting to wake up so I have to hurry. I spread her legs and get on my hands and knees so that my face is level with her pussy. Leaning forward, I take one long lick of her slit just as Lexi wakes up.

She looks down at me and giggles happily, her boobs jiggling slightly on her chest. Lexi reaches down with both hands and runs her fingers through my hair. I smile up at her before returning to my task and starting to eat her out.

"Oh God, yes!" Lexi moans as she tosses her head back.

I grip Lexi's legs behind the knees and push her legs back, spreading her open for me. Moaning against her pussy, I use both my lips and tongue to stimulate her clit. I alternate between sucking on her clit and sticking my tongue in her wet hole as I do everything I can to bring Lexi off with my mouth.

Lexi grips my hair with desperate fingers and bucks her hips against my face as I continue to lick her pussy. I can feel my cock throbbing with need, but I am determined to make Lexi cum with just my mouth. Gripping her legs tightly I lap at her wet cunt for several minutes, relishing the taste of her arousal.

"Oh, eat me!" Lexi begs loudly as she presses my face into her pussy.

The beautiful redhead's moans grow more intense as her body starts to tense up. I flick her clit with my tongue over and over, knowing it will make her cum. Thirty seconds later, Lexi's moans reach their highest intensity as she cries out her orgasm to the room.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming on your tongue!" Lexi screeches as her hips buck.

I continue eating Lexi throughout her entire orgasm, making her thrash in pleasure. I can tell from her moans that she is cumming a second time. Once she settles down, I plant a kiss right on my girlfriend's pussy before releasing her legs and pulling away. I then settle down beside her and draw her into my arms. "Sorry, I had a craving for pussy."

Lexi giggles cutely before responding, "No problem at all, Babe."

We cuddle and relax for several minutes, neither of us saying anything. My hand absentmindedly plays with her boob while she traces shapes on my chest with her fingertip. I can feel the warmth of her body as she lays against me, her hand traveling lower. Soon, Lexi grasps my hard dick in her tiny hand and starts stroking me.

Lexi slowly slides her body down mine as she strokes. Eventually, her face is level with my crotch and she is laying parallel to me on her side. She continues jerking me off with one hand as she aims my cock toward her open mouth. I groan when she finally closes her mouth around my length and starts sucking.

Her hand cups my balls as she bobs her head on me, moaning happily at the feeling of having my hard dick in her mouth. Lexi is making the sexiest slurping sounds while she blows me, and I'm leaking pre-cum into her mouth. My erection didn't go down at all while we were cuddling, and having gotten rock hard while eating her out, I know this is gonna be a quick one.

"I'm close," I say, after barely three minutes in her eighteen year old mouth, "where do you want it?"

Lexi takes my cock out of her mouth and holds it straight up as she resumes giving me a handjob. She then lays her head down so that her face is right next to my cock. "Cum on my face!" she says wantonly.

"I want you to cover my face in your cum! Then I want you to bend me over and fuck me doggystyle, while your cum is still dripping off my pretty face!" Lexi keeps stroking me as she aims my cock up, kissing the shaft in between her dirty words.

"Cum all over my face! Cover me in sperm! Cum on me! Cum, cum, cum!" she moans loudly as she strokes faster and faster.

"Fuck!" I finally groan as a jet of cum spurts into the air and comes back down, splattering right onto Lexi's lightly freckled face.

Lexi just keeps stroking me as more cum coats her face. Some lands on my pubic mound and inner thighs as the intensity of my orgasm fades. The last rope of cum falls out of my cock and covers Lexi's stroking hand.

She strokes me for several more seconds, making sure to wring every last drop out of my balls. Then she lifts her head and takes my mushroom head between her lips to suck off the drop of cum on my cock.

I watch intently as Lexi lifts her hand to her lips and sucks the cum off of her skin. She then leans over and purses her lips as she laps up the cum from my pubic mound. "Mmm, I love your cum." she coos as she latches her lips onto my upper thigh and devours the last of my load.

Seeing my little cum slut happily swallowing my semen while more sperm drips off her face is keeping me fully hard. I really can't believe it, forty years old and my dick isn't even going down after an intense orgasm. Lexi is the sexiest eighteen year old redhead in the world, without a doubt.

My beautiful girlfriend looks over at my dick and nods in appreciation when she sees I'm still rock hard. She then faces the headboard and gets onto her hands and knees. This puts her face over mine and she turns over and looks down in my direction. "Well?" she asks with a smirk, "What are you waiting for? Come fuck your slut like a dog!"

Needing no further encouragement, I sit up and maneuver myself so that I am on my knees behind Lexi. The sexy minx wiggles her bum at me as she looks over her shoulder and licks her lips. Holy shit, there's still cum dripping off her face. My dick is throbbing.

Her eyes never leave mine as I line my cock up with her entrance and push forward. Lexi bares her teeth and grunts when she feels herself being penetrated. Soon, I'm buried all the way inside her warmth.

Lexi faces forward when I grab her hips and start thrusting in and out of her cunt with a steady motion. Her pussy is so fucking tight, I can feel every twitch of her vaginal muscles. I hold her ass cheeks in both hands and push Lexi forward so that just my tip is inside her. Looking down, I enjoy the view of her lower lips surrounding my mushroom head. I then grip her butt tightly and pull her back onto my hard dick.

"Oh, fuck!" Lexi cries out as she throws her head back.

Taking that as her approval, I continue to use my grip on her ass in order to slam in and out of her tight, eighteen year old body. Leaning my body forward, I reach beneath Lexi and grab one of her swinging tits. I give the firm mound an affectionate squeeze before releasing her tit and resuming my thrusts while holding her hips.

"Spank me, Baby!" Lexi begs.

I lift my hand and let it fly, spanking Lexi right across her firm ass cheek. Her body jerks forward and she groans in pleasure. "Harder!" she cries out. I respond by slapping her other butt cheek, much harder this time. "Again!" she practically screams. I comply, spanking her bum three times in quick succession.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" Lexi announces, "I'm fucking cumming!"

Her vaginal muscles convulse around my shaft as Lexi tenses up and lowers her head. She cries out several times as pleasure courses through her entire body. I grip her hips in both hands and fuck her through her entire orgasm. As soon as she starts to settle down, I let go with one hand and push a finger up her ass.

"Holy shit!" Lexi throws her head back, causing her auburn hair to cascade over her shoulders.

Feeling my finger up her butt and my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt causes Lexi to have another orgasm. She thrusts her ass back at me and groans out that she is cumming again. I hold her hip tightly in one hand so that we stay coupled, and let Lexi ride out her orgasm.

Once she comes down from the orgasmic high, I pull my finger out of her ass, grip her hips in both hands and really start to drill her from behind. Now that Lexi has cum twice, I can seek my own release.

"Where do you want it?" I ask again as I fuck her doggystyle.

"On me!" Lexi moans loudly, "Cum on me!"

My breathing gets heavy as I pound my hips into her butt. The entire time she is begging for me to cum. "I want you to cum all over me! I wanna feel it, I wanna taste it. Please, cum on me! Please!"

I stay inside Lexi until the very last second. When I can hold on no longer, I grip my cock at the hilt and pull out of her. I hold my dick tightly as I spray cum all over Lexi's butt and back. The first shot goes so high it almost lands in her hair as it splashes across her upper back. The second and third shot land on her middle and lower back. The last few spurts coat her bum. Lexi jumps when a final pulse of cum lands right on her asshole.

Lexi carefully gets off the bed so that none of the cum on her body gets on the sheets. Standing next to the bed, with a face covered in cum, Lexi winks at me. She then raises her hands playfully and spins, showing me the cum on her butt and back.

"I should probably shower." she giggles when she turns to face me again.

"May I join you?" I ask.

"Only if you promise to cum on my face again." Lexi says.

"Deal." I answer.

We walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Once the water is hot, Lexi steps inside and I admire her nude body as she washes the cum from her body. I stand out of the shower, watching my cum run off her face and back. Soon, she is fully clean of cum and turns to look at me. She crooks her finger for me to join her.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." I say as I step into the shower and wrap her up in my arms.

"Fuck, you're big." she replies as she rubs herself against my half-hard dick.

I immediately start soaping up Lexi's body. Rubbing soap into her tits from behind is definitely a highlight. A lot of touching and groping is going on as we both get each other cleaned up. Lexi seems to enjoy rubbing soap into my hardening dick, which grows to full mast under her ministrations.

Near the end of the shower, Lexi makes me honor my promise by dropping to her knees and sucking me until I pull out and spray a load of cum all over her face while she sticks her tongue out. She then takes my cock between her lips and draws the rest of my orgasm into her mouth. My beautiful redheaded girlfriend needs to wash her face again.

Once we are both clean and dry, we return to the bed to cuddle for a few minutes before heading down to breakfast. Lexi's laying on her side with her body pressed against mine. I can feel one tit pushing into my chest while her foot lightly trails along my calf.

"Do you like our sex life?" she asks while running her hand over my chest.

"I love it." I say with enthusiasm, "I especially enjoyed the Catholic schoolgirl outfit last night!"

"I could tell from the way you practically attacked me!" Lexi giggles, "I loved how rough you were with me."

"You really like it rough, don't you?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mean," Lexi begins, "I didn't have much of a choice with Keith or the others, so I didn't like it as much. I still liked it though. With you, I just feel so safe. I know you'd never actually hurt me, so yeah, I love it! Spank my ass and call me a slut!"

"Your wish is my command." I say, before looking at Lexi with a serious expression, "I hope you know I'm not only in it for the naked fun times. I really do love you."

"I love you, too." Lexi responds as she wraps an arm around me and hugs me tightly, "That's why I'm okay with a threesome. I'd even be okay if you wanted to fuck another girl, as long as I'm your number one."

"You always will be." I say sincerely.

"I believe you." Lexi says before kissing my chest.

"So, a threesome?" I ask, grinning.

"I'm working on it!" Lexi says, "I have to convince Hazel. I think she's almost there."

"But you aren't gonna touch her?" I ask.

"Nah, I only like guys." Lexi answers, "But I definitely wanna watch you fuck her."

"I'd be happy to!" I say with a devious smile.

"You wouldn't be jealous if I did fuck a girl?" Lexi asks, seeming surprised.

"I'd be jealous if you fucked a guy," I answer, "I'd wanna watch if you fucked a girl."

"Well, I'm never fucking another guy. I only want you." Lexi says as she leans up to peck my lips.

I kiss her back and we make out softly for several minutes, our hands exploring each others bodies. Eventually, we break the kiss and gaze into each others eyes lovingly. At the same time, we both speak and say we should probably head down to breakfast. After laughing for a few seconds, I put on a pair of boxers and Lexi slips on her panties. We then both put on a robe and head to the dining room for breakfast.

Kayla

My eyes slowly open as I regain consciousness and I can see light coming in through the window. Sitting up, I groan and rub the sleep from my eyes before yawning loudly. I slept late, but it is a Sunday, so it isn't a big deal. The only thing I have planned for the day is the pool party with my girlfriends for Lexi. That isn't until around noon, so I have plenty of time still.

I toss the covers off myself, revealing my body. I slept in a t-shirt and a pair of panties last night because I didn't really feel like sleeping naked. With another yawn, I raise my hands over my head as I stretch, my bra-less breasts straining against the fabric of the shirt. Next, I look over at my phone and see a text from David.

David: I'm sorry about last night.

I frown and shake my head. David was upset that Lexi had moved in, even though I told him she had to. When he asked why, I explained that Lexi's parents had kicked her out. For some reason, that freaked him out even more. Our date last night was awkward and we didn't sleep together. I just had him take me home. I take a second to type a reply.

Kayla: Are you going to stop making a big deal about Lexi and my dad?

My phone makes a soft thump as I set it back down on the desk. I then stand up and stretch one more time before crossing my arms at my waist and whipping my shirt off over my head. My hands slip into my panties and I slide them down my legs. Stepping out of my underwear, I now stand in my room completely naked as my phone goes off again.

David: Yes, I promise I'll let it go. Can I see you today?

Kayla: Thank you, I appreciate that. Not today, I'm having a get together with just the girls. I told you that.

I shake my head at him forgetting something I just told him, then admire my reflection in my full-length mirror. I adjust my raven locks so that it doesn't look like I just rolled out of bed. I then pose and make sure I look good naked. I have light skin and perfectly shaped C-cup breasts. My ass is tight and my entire body is toned all over. My lips purse in thought as I run a hand over my breast. I then grab my phone and take a full-length nude picture of myself. I send it to David.