Birthday Pool Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several acquaintances stop me and ask what the fuck happened. I give the standard answer, that David cheated on me and we broke up. Everyone is shocked, since it has always been believed that David and I were the perfect couple. Still, most people are supportive and call him an asshole for cheating on me.

Only David's closest friends really stand by him. One of them, apparently, is Keith. I had no idea the two of them even knew each other until last night. There is a tense moment when Lexi and I walk by David and Keith in the hallway. David is showing Keith something on his phone and they are both laughing. Keith looks up, sees us, and sneers. He then elbows David to get his attention. David looks at me and chuckles. I just roll my eyes, give him a disgusted look, and keep walking with my arm looped through Lexi's.

Somehow, I make it through lunch and all my classes. The school day is over at last. I toss all my books into my backpack and walk back to Lexi's car with her beside me. We throw our backpacks in the back seat and climb in front. The other three will be driving home in their own cars to get their bikinis before coming over to my house. Our house. I once again burst into tears on the drive home, but Lexi is here to comfort me.

Dad meets us in the foyer when we return home and hugs us both tightly. We tell him the day was rough and we are glad it is over. He then offers to make us something to eat so we can sit down to watch a movie. Lexi and I tell him that Hazel, Marcia, and Ashley are all coming over and us girls are gonna sip on some wine coolers and chat in the hot tub. Dad understands, and is especially supportive when he finds out Lexi is gonna tell the girls everything. He kisses Lexi and I, then heads to his office to get some more work done.

The girls stagger in during the next hour or so and the five of us head into various guest rooms and bathrooms to get changed. We all ended up wearing our usual bikinis. I'm in a black suit and Lexi is in light blue. Blonde Ashley's big tits are on display in her yellow bikini and the brunette, Marcia, is in white. Finally, tan Hazel looks stunning in her green bikini with her long brown hair in its usual ponytail.

We grab some wine coolers and head for the indoor hot tub. I start the water and we chat about our days while waiting for the water to heat up. Then we climb into the hot tub and relax. For a little while, no one asks me about what happened and we just sip on our drinks and relax. Eventually though, patience runs out and Ashley broaches the subject.

"So," Ashley begins, "what exactly happened?"

Lexi and I share a look before she speaks up and says she should start. The other girls listen with rapt attention as Lexi tells her story. She begins with how she met Keith and lost her virginity to him. Then she explains how he would give her pills and get her drunk so his friends could use her. She also mentions sending nudes to Keith, and him recording several of their encounters. Everyone is shocked when Lexi describes being gang-banged by the opposing football team so that they would throw the game and Keith could make money gambling.

The story continues and Lexi tells about meeting my dad. How he made her feel like she was actually worth something as a person. Lexi explains that she ran into Keith not long after that and he tried to get her to fuck him. Thanks to my dad, she had the strength to refuse. In revenge, Keith sent the pictures and videos to her parents. Lexi got kicked out of the house.

"That's why you moved in here so fast!" Ashley exclaims, "It all makes sense now!"

"Yes, Kayla and Steven have been amazing. I owe them everything." Lexi says.

"As much as we appreciate you being comfortable enough to tell us this," Marcia begins, "what does this have to do with David cheating?"

"I think I know." Hazel says, looking sick. "He's on one of those videos, isn't he?"

"There's a video of Lexi on all fours while Keith fucks her face and David fucks her ass." I answer so Lexi doesn't have to.

Ashley, Hazel, and Marcia all gasp and clasp their hands to their mouths. I start crying again and have to wipe away my tears. Lexi puts an arm around me and squeezes my bare shoulder reassuringly. I take a sip of my drink and try to relax.

For several minutes, we continue discussing what happened. The girls all call David a cheating asshole, and other colorful names. Lexi seems to be very relieved that no one blames her for what happened. They understand that she was barely aware of what was going on half the time. I'm glad Lexi is one of us now.

The five of us chat and nurse our drinks. Sadly, we have school tomorrow so we can't get drunk, but we can at least enjoy our time together. We talk and laugh, and after a time, I actually start to forget my sorrows and giggle at a joke Ashley tells. The hot, bubbly water is relaxing and the company is even better.

"Hey girls, let's get topless!" Ashley eventually suggests.

"What? Why?" Marcia asks in confusion.

"Why not?" Lexi interjects.

"Because my bikini top is chafing." Ashley says as she shrugs her shoulders.

"It's those giant knockers of yours, Ash." Hazel responds, sticking out her tongue.

"Whatever." Ashley rolls her eyes before leaning forward and reaching behind her back to untie her bikini top. A few moments later, Ashley places her top on the edge of the hot tub.

Lexi, Marcia, and Hazel immediately follow, and remove their bikini tops. I, however, stay in my top. I don't have a problem being topless in front of my best friends, I'm just not in the mood, I guess. I was able to laugh a little, but overall, I'm still depressed and angry about David.

"C'mon, Kayla," says Lexi, "let the girls out!"

"Yeah," Hazel adds, "set the ta-ta's free!"

Their words bring a small smirk to my face and I acquiesce. Reaching behind my back, I untie my top and shrug my shoulders forward, freeing my breasts. I place my bikini top on the edge of the hot tub and settle back into a comfortable position in the bubbly water. Ten breasts are now bobbing in the hot water, hard nipples on full display.

"I bet Kayla's dad wishes he were here right now!" Ashley says with a giggle, her massive tits lightly jiggling on her chest.

"Oh, I'm sure he does!" Lexi says as she gets out of the hot tub and walks over to the table. Picking up her phone, Lexi makes a kissing face at the camera and takes a topless shot. We all giggle and cheer her on as she sends the photo to my dad. Yes, even me.

A minute later, Lexi's phone buzzes and she giggles "He asked what's going on down there!"

We all laugh and I find myself speaking before I even realize it "Go ahead, invite him to come down!"

My friends all look at me in surprise. "You realize you're topless too, right?" Marcia asks.

"Yes, I realize that." I say, before cupping my own boobs. "Nothing he hasn't seen before." I shrug.

"Go ahead, invite him!" Hazel says.

"Yeah!" Ashley agrees.

"Okay, okay, I'll text him!" says Lexi with a smile. She's clearly glad her boyfriend is gonna be in for such a treat.

I can't believe I'm not nervous at all. He's seen my tits before, and whatever, right? They're just tits. It's not like we'll be touching or anything, and I'm not the only one with my boobs out. He's my dad, unlike David, he actually does love me.

"He's on his way!" Lexi chirps before setting her phone back down and getting back in the hot tub.

A few minutes later, my dad shows up wearing his swim trunks and holding a beer. "Woah." is all he says as he looks at the five of us.

"Well, don't just stand there gawking!" Lexi says, "Come join us!"

"Yeah, hop in!" Ashley says with a winning smile. Dad's eyes lock on her massive tits.

I notice there's a tent in his swim trunks as he slowly eases himself into the hot tub. His eyes go from chest to chest, finally stopping on mine. He swallows weakly as he looks at my bare boobs, clearly turned on but not sure what to say.

"Um, hi Kayla." he finally says.

"Hi!" I chirp, making no effort to cover myself.

"Well, this is a surprise." he says with a grin.

"What is?" Lexi asks, pretending to be confused as she snuggles up beside him.

"I just wasn't expecting to be invited. I figured this was girl's time." He says.

"Oh, well," Ashley begins, "we had that yesterday."

"Yeah," Hazel chimes in with, "we figured Kayla should have everyone who loves her here for her right now."

"That's a good idea." Dad says with a smile.

We stay in the hot tub for a little while longer, but it is getting to the point where we'll have to get out or risk overheating. Just before we leave the tub, Lexi hops into Dad's lap and grinds her bum against his crotch. She then giggles and looks around at the other girls.

"I think he's happy to see us!" Lexi chirps.

The rest of us all laugh, and he wraps his arms around Lexi's tummy as he pulls her to him. He then shocks us by sliding his hands up her body to cup her B-cup breasts. Lexi leans her head back and moans as he kneads the soft, yet firm flesh. Lexi's nipples are rock hard.

"Someone's having fun!" Hazel says with a giggle.

"Which one of them are you talking about?" asks Marcia.

"I'm jealous of Lexi!" Ashley says, "I remember that touch."

I can tell all of my friends are really horny. I'll never do anything with my dad, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself in other ways. An idea hatches in my head as I watch Dad fondle Lexi. I know my friends are all attracted to my dad, so I think they'll go for it.

"I have an idea!" I say, "The four of you should play Blowjob Roulette with him!"

"What's that?" Hazel asks as we all watch Lexi turn her head and kiss my dad's neck.

"You all take turns giving him head." I explain, "The one who makes him cum wins!"

Dad's eyes go wide as the girls all gasp and giggle. Ashley licks her lips and looks over him. Marcia gives him a lusty smile. Hazel blushes coyly, and I know Dad is imagining holding that ponytail as he fucks her face. He's wanted Hazel for awhile now, and I know that he and Lexi have been planning a threesome. This will be a great start. In fact, other than me, I think Hazel is the only one here who hasn't had her mouth on him.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Lexi says.

"I'll do it!" Ashley chimes in with.

"I'm in, too!" Marcia adds.

"Why not?" Hazel asks rhetorically, "Sounds like fun!"

"Not saying anything, Dad?" I ask as I look at him.

"Just trying to not screw this up!" Dad says. We all laugh.

"Where are we doing this?" Lexi asks.

"We could have him stand and we all get on our knees to suck him?" Ashley suggests.

"Or he could lay down and we each bend over his lap?" Marcia offers.

"I think on our knees is best." Hazel says.

"Yeah, I agree." Lexi nods, her eyes fluttering as Dad tweaks her nipples.

"With him sitting or standing?" I ask.

"Standing, I think." Ashley says, "Traditional blowjob position, and he'll be able to play with our tits easily."

"Sounds good to me!" Marcia says.

"Agreed, let's do this!" Hazel giggles.

The six of us all stand up and get out of the hot tub. We dry off and giggle as he watches us towel off our boobs. We then decide on a spot nearby for the Blowjob Roulette. I place a towel on the floor for the girls to kneel on so they don't hurt their knees. Next we decide on an order; Ashley will blow Dad first, followed by Hazel, third is Marcia, then finally Lexi. I will keep time, and each girl will have thirty seconds to suck on him. Whoever makes him cum wins!

He strips off his swim trunks, leaving him completely naked. Once again, I gasp at the size of my dad's penis. He's even bigger in person! Holy shit, it's huge. Holy shit! I shake my head to get my bearings and take out my phone. I open the timer program and say I'm ready.

The girls all stay in their bikini bottoms and line up. Dad is fully erect and ready to go. Ashley gets on her knees in front of him, but doesn't touch him yet. She isn't allowed to touch until the timer starts. Ashley nods at me and I press the start button.

"Go!" I say.

Ashley leans forward and opens her mouth. Dad lets out a gasp when Ashley starts sucking. He buries his hands in her blonde hair and encourages her to bob her head on him. I swallow weakly; I'm actually watching my dad get a blowjob from one of my best friends. I'm also shocked that Ashley can take most of his dick in her mouth. For thirty seconds, Ashley slurps and sucks until her time is up.

"Time!" I say.

Hazel gets into position and I can see my dad breathing faster. He's clearly crazy horny and happy that Hazel is finally gonna suck him. I call 'Go!' and Hazel leans forward, taking his cock between her lips. He wraps her long ponytail around his hand and encourages Hazel to deep throat him. Shockingly, Hazel can take his entire length down her throat! I thought only Lexi would be able to do that! Drool runs from Hazel's lips as she sucks and bobs her head. I can see Dad's other hand reach for Hazel's tits and start playing with them.

"Time!" I call. I can tell both Dad and Hazel are disappointed by how fast thirty seconds goes by.

"Go!" I say once Marcia is in position.

Marcia can't take Dad very deep, but she makes up for it with enthusiasm. She spits on his cock while stroking it, before taking the head between her lips and moaning. The entire blowjob, Dad keeps his hands on Marcia's titties, happily playing with the firm orbs. Marcia moans around his cock as he tweaks her nipples.

"Time!" I call. Marcia pouts and gets out of the way so that Lexi can get into position.

"Go!" I say.

Lexi opens her mouth and inhales his entire cock. She lets out a sexy gag and starts drooling. The beautiful redhead bobs her head rapidly, taking his entire length on every stroke. The entire time she is making the sexiest gagging noises. Clearly, she's trying to use her gags to stimulate him. For his part, Dad just holds her head and fucks Lexi's face.

"Time!" I announce once thirty seconds have elapsed.

Ashley goes again, and Dad plays with her tits the entire time. Hazel gets her second turn and rubs his balls while bobbing her head on him. Marcia actually places his cock between her tits before sucking on him again. Lexi just leaves her mouth open and tells him to fuck her face. Basically the same is repeated a third time.

"Go!" I say, announcing the start of Ashley's fourth turn.

"Mmm, I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth." Ashley says as she leans forward and takes him between her lips. We can all tell Steven is close. He is breathing heavily and there was pre-cum on his tip when Lexi pulled off of him. Ashley sucks hard and fast as he buries his hands in her hair.

About twenty seconds into the blowjob, he starts thrusting his cock into the blonde's mouth "Gonna cum." he declares with a grunt.

Ashley moans around his cock and grips his thighs tightly so she can bob her head at maximum speed. He finally grunts and I can see his cock swell as it starts to pulse. Ashley lets out a happy moan as her cheeks puff out and fill with cum. I can see a drop of white at the corner of her mouth as her cheeks cave in. She clearly swallowed the first few spurts.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" He groans as he throws his head back.

Finally, he releases Ashley's head and pulls his cock out from between her lips. Ashley looks at all of us and opens her mouth, showing all of us the pool of cum she held inside. The blonde babe closes her mouth, tilts her head back, and gives a deliberate swallow.

"I won!" she giggles and claps her hands, making her big tits jiggle on her chest.

We all laugh and congratulate Ashley on winning the game. Although, I think we can all agree that Dad is the real winner. Lexi leans over and pecks the tip of his dick before he pulls his swim trunks back on. He then smirks and says dinner will be in thirty minutes.

The five of us girls then head inside to change back into our regular clothes for dinner. Dad also throws on a shirt. The six of us all sit down and have a very pleasant dinner. It's funny how these girls were sucking his dick less than an hour ago, now they are eating dinner and chatting like nothing happened. My dad saw my tits! And I'm okay with it.

Hazel, Marcia, and Ashley all peck Dad's lips and give me a hug before heading out after dinner. Lexi, Dad, and I all sit down and watch a movie. I smile when I see Dad and Lexi cuddling. I'm glad they're doing so well. It hasn't been long, but Lexi is part of the family.

After the movie, I head to my room for the night. Stripping down to my panties, I climb into bed and decide to read for the rest of the night. I do send a few texts to friends, but mostly I just relax and enjoy my book until bed.

When I turn off the light, memories of David swirl around me and I start crying again. I end up hugging a pillow and sobbing until I fall asleep. Once again, school is gonna suck tomorrow.

Steven

After watching a movie with Kayla, Lexi and I head to our bedroom and get ready for bed. The two of us brush our teeth side by side in front of the twin mirrors in the bathroom. I then change into lounge pants while she strips down to just her panties. We then climb into bed to cuddle and chat for a little while.

Eventually, things heat up and we get naked. After I eat her out, Lexi crouches on all fours and begs me to fuck her like a dog. I happily oblige and fuck Lexi doggystyle while she screams for me to pound her. After drilling her from behind for several minutes, I flip Lexi over onto her back and place her feet on my shoulders.

With her feet pointing to the ceiling, I fuck Lexi while holding onto her tits for leverage. And because I like holding her tits. My thrusts are long and hard as I push the full length of my cock into her with every thrust. A few minutes later, I bend her in half so that her feet are back behind her ears as I grunt and spray my cum up her eighteen year old cunt.

I then lay back on the pillow as Lexi gets between my legs and slurps my half-hard dick between her lips. Holding onto her auburn hair, I thrust my hips up to fuck her face. Lexi's sexy gagging and moaning noises bring me off again and I feed her my last load of cum for the day.

She happily swallows before snuggling up beside me. I wrap my arm around her and hold her naked body against mine. Within minutes, she is sound asleep. I kiss the top of her head and soon join her in blissful unconsciousness.

Tuesday morning soon arrives, and because we slept in, Lexi and I don't have time to fool around before starting the day. I head off to work and she goes to school with Kayla. When we are all home for the day, we enjoy a nice dinner before sitting down to a relaxing evening watching television together. Lexi and I retire to my bedroom to make love before falling asleep.

Wednesday goes mostly the same as Tuesday, up until dinner. Lexi and I have plans to go out to dinner with a few friends of mine from high school. They are all excited to meet my new girlfriend. To say they're shocked is an understatement, but my friends are good people. I'm happy, so they are happy for me, despite the large age difference. Dinner goes well, with Lexi getting along great with my friends.

Thursday is another standard day, although Lexi is in quite the mood and that night is very wild. We fuck all over the bedroom and Lexi ends up completely covered in my cum. I even fuck her up the ass just before bed. She takes a quick shower to wash the cum from her body and then the two of us fall asleep in each others arms.

Friday night is usually a night when teenagers go out. Not Lexi and Kayla though, at least, not this Friday. Kayla is still depressed about David and Lexi has had enough excitement for awhile. The three of us play pool after dinner and then some video games before bed. Lexi and I make love slowly and tenderly before falling asleep.