Birthday Pool Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday, Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia come over to use the pool. The five girls splash around in the water all afternoon. From the few pictures Lexi sends me, the girls end up skinny dipping again. There is even a topless shot of Kayla arm in arm with Marcia. Kayla and I really are closer than ever now, she isn't shy around me at all with her body.

Saturday evening, the girls decide to drag Kayla to a movie. My daughter is still very depressed and the girls want to get her out of the house. I am fully supportive and retire to my bedroom for the evening. In my lounge pants with a drink and my computer, I settle in for an evening of video games. At least, that's what I think until there is a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I call out, turning my desk chair around to see who it is.

I'm surprised to see Lexi and Marcia walk in. Lexi walks up to me and gives me a peck on the lips as Marcia stands in the middle of the room with a slight blush on her face. I'm really confused.

"I thought you girls were going to the movies?" I ask.

"Hazel, Ashley, and Kayla went to the movies." Marcia answers.

"They hope we have a great time!" Lexi says with a smirk.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, understanding where this going. I'm just surprised it is Marcia, and not Hazel who stayed behind.

"Yup!" Both girls answer at once before they start giggling.

Marcia and Lexi kick off their shoes, then Lexi takes out her phone and starts some music playing. She sets her phone down, then she and Marcia walk into the center of the room. They start dancing. Marcia rubs her butt against Lexi's crotch as their hips shake. Then Marcia bends forward while Lexi grips her hips and pretends to fuck Marcia from behind. Marcia's brown hair hands down from her face as she moans. The two of them continue to dance suggestively throughout the entire song, which gets me rock hard.

The second song begins and the clothes start to come off. Lexi grasps Marcia's shirt at the hem as the pretty brunette raises her arms. In one smooth motion, Lexi slides the shirt up Marcia's body and casts it aside. Lexi then spins around and sticks her butt out for Marcia to playfully spank. The adorable redhead then whips off her own shirt and turns back to face Marcia. The two girls dance with their hands on each others hips, wearing only bras and shorts.

Lexi looks at me and licks her lips as both girls reach for the buttons of each others shorts. I watch in rapt attention as the two girls simultaneously slide both pairs of shorts down two pairs of smooth, toned legs. The girls both turn to me and kick their shorts away at the same time.

Lexi and Marcia face each other and press their bodies together. Each girl is grabbing two handfuls of the others ass as they sway to the music and look at me with lust. A minute later, they turn around so their backs are to me. I watch as both girls reach behind themselves to unhook their bras. Lexi and Marcia then roll their shoulders forward and discard their bras.

The girls turn to face me with their hands on their breasts, covering their nipples. Next, they look at each other and nod before turning back to face me and simultaneously revealing their perky boobs. Lexi and Marcia hold their own tits together, forming two beautiful cleavages for me to drool over.

As the third song begins, the girls once again spin around so I'm looking at their backs. Lexi and Marcia bend forward at the waist as they each grip their panties and slide both pairs of underwear down in one beautiful motion.

Remember when I said that having a naked eighteen year old bouncing around for you is the best thing ever? Yeah, I was wrong. Two naked eighteen year old girls bouncing around for you is even better. Lexi and Marcia hold each others hands as they dance to the music, completely nude. I'm just sitting in my desk chair with my boner threatening to burst out of my lounge pants.

As one, Lexi and Marcia turn their heads to face me. Next, they each extend an arm in my direction and crook their fingers. Needing no further encouragement, I get to my feet and walk over to the naked beauties. I reach out and touch both of their hips as they dance, and in seconds, they press their nude bodies against me.

Lexi wraps her arms around my neck and buries her tongue down my throat. We kiss for several seconds before Lexi pulls away and makes room for Marcia. Soon, Marcia is moaning into my mouth as I grip her ass while her firm tits press into my chest.

"I want to watch you eat her out." Lexi whispers into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.

"Done." I say after I break the kiss with Marcia.

Marcia just smiles and walks over to the bed. The brunette hops up onto the bed so that her ass is right at the edge with her feet resting on the floor. She then lays back and spreads her legs, showing me her pink center.

I strip out of my boxers and lounge pants before walking over to the bed and getting on my knees. My face is level with Marcia's cunt and I can smell her arousal. I wrap my arms around Marcia's legs and grip her upper thighs, putting her legs over my shoulders as I lean forward and take one long lick of her slit.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Marcia moans as she reaches out and grips my head in both hands.

I proceed to eat Marcia out with enthusiasm. I use my tongue to get her slit nice and soaked before moving to her clit, which I take between my lips and suck on it. Marcia, for her part, is clearly enjoying this; the gorgeous brunette is bucking her hips against my face as she grips my hair with desperate fingers.

While I'm licking Marcia's pussy, Lexi drops down to the floor and lays down on her stomach so that she can get at my cock. I groan in pleasure when I feel her soft, pink lips close around my erection. Finally. I'm so hard my cock is throbbing with need. Lexi bobs her head on me, taking most of my cock down her throat with each motion.

I push two fingers up Marcia's cunt and start to finger her as I suck on her clit. The girl goes crazy; bucking her hips wildly and pressing my face into her crotch as she screams for me to keep eating her. Her vaginal walls convulse in orgasm around my fingers at the same moment that I grunt against her pussy and fill Lexi's mouth.

Lexi pulls off my cock and hops to her feet as I give Marcia's pussy an affectionate kiss and stand up. I watch as Lexi climbs up onto the bed on all fours and maneuvers herself so that her head is right over Marcia's. My cock hardens instantly when Lexi lets a dollop of cum fall from her lips and land right in Marcia's open mouth.

Marcia moans happily as her back arches and she reaches up to wrap an arm around Lexi's head. Lexi lets another drop of cum fall into Marcia's mouth before both naked girls turn to face me. They show off the cum in their mouths before swallowing dramatically.

"I want to watch you fuck her." Lexi husks.

I turn to face Marcia and smirk at her "Bend over." I order.

"Yes, sir!" Marcia says as she hops off the bed. She spins around and bends over it so that her head and chest are on the bed with her feet on the floor.

I get into position behind Marcia as Lexi hops off the bed and sits on the floor beside the brunette. I run my hand along Marcia's pert ass as Lexi watches. Fuck, I'm gonna enjoy this. I can see Marcia's pretty, pink pussy peeking out from between her legs. I slowly run my fingers along her slit, causing her to shiver.

"Stop teasing and fuck me!" Marcia says with a giggle.

Not one to turn down a lovely lady's request, I grip Marcia's hips and we both moan as I push inside. Fuck, Marcia's tight. My cock throbs as I feel her moist vaginal flesh gripping me like a vice. I hold myself at full depth for several seconds before slowly pulling my cock out and then pressing back inside her tight hole.

"This is so cool!" Lexi exclaims as she watches my cock push in and out of Marcia. The redhead's face is inches from my coupling with Marcia and Lexi is enthralled.

I begin fucking Marcia with a steady rhythm all while Lexi watches. After a couple minutes, Lexi gets bold and slaps Marcia's ass. "Take that cock, you little slut!" Lexi says.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" Marcia moans as she pushes her ass back to meet my thrusts. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

For several minutes I slam my dick into Marcia over and over while Lexi watches. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Marcia screeches as she arches her back.

I grab a fistful of Marcia's hair and yank her head back as I fuck her through her orgasm. I can see Lexi looking on in awe as she watches her friend cum on my cock. With my free hand, I spank Marcia's ass, causing her to cry out and cum again. Holy shit, this girl is cumming big time on my cock!

Lexi licks her lips and hops to her feet. She then bends over the bed next to Marcia and thrusts her butt out for me. "My turn, stud!"

I exit Marcia's pussy with a wet squelch as I stand back and admire the two eighteen year old girls bent over for me. Marcia and Lexi get up on their hands so their tits dangle beneath their chests. Both girls toss their hair over their shoulders as they look back at me. They then wiggle their naked asses in my direction.

I proceed to do what any self-respecting male would do, and alternate between each girl. I grab Lexi's hips and fuck her cunt for a minute before pulling out and switching back to Marcia. When I'm fucking one girl, I'll reach over and finger the other. I'm really getting into this, I spank the girls and pull their hair. I reach beneath their teen bodies and grasp hanging tits.

Marcia cums twice more and Lexi once, when I feel my orgasm draw near. I'm balls-deep in Lexi's tight pussy while my hands reach beneath her body to squeeze her boobs. Releasing her tits, I grab Lexi's hips and start fucking her at full speed.

"Getting close." I grunt, "Where do you want it?"

"Our mouths! Cum in our mouths!" Marcia begs.

"Yes! We wanna taste it!" Lexi groans as she thrusts her ass back against me.

"Get on your knees!" I order as I pull out of Lexi and step back.

Marcia and Lexi both spin around and drop to their knees as I stroke my cock and aim it at their faces. Both girls grab their tits and squeeze them as they beg to be covered in cum. They keep telling me how badly they want to taste it. Fuck, this is so hot.

"Cum in my mouth, please! I want it, I want it!" Lexi moans before sticking out her tongue.

"I wanna taste you, Baby! Please cum for me!" Marcia coos, also sticking out her tongue.

"Ah, fuck!" I groan as a jet of cum shoots from my dick and splatters into Marcia's mouth and across her face. I aim my cock at Lexi and shoot the next rope into her eighteen year old mouth. I alternate between each girl, covering their faces and filling their mouths with my seed. When the last of my load dribbles out, I press my cock to Marcia's lips and let her taste. I then pull out and switch to Lexi so that she can suck on me for a bit.

"Let me get my phone!" I say as I run back to my desk and grab my phone. Both girls stay on their knees, faces covered in cum as I aim the phone at them and take a picture of their nude bodies. "Holy shit, that's hot." I say.

They both turn to look at each other and start giggling. Then they each start scooping cum off their own faces and pop it into their mouths. I watch the entire time, my cock getting hard again. I stroke myself as I watch the two girls happily devouring my cum.

When I'm ready for more, I step up to them and feed Marcia my cock. She sucks on it for a minute while Lexi maneuvers herself to take one of my balls in her mouth. Lexi's tongue works my sack while Marcia bobs her head on me. The two girls then switch and Marcia sucks on my balls while Lexi deep throats me.

The girls spend the next few minutes passing my cock back and forth between them while I play with their tits. Eventually, I can't take it anymore and announce my orgasm. I cum in Marcia's mouth, and Lexi lays her head down so that Marcia can spit cum into the redhead's mouth. The two of them then swallow.

I end up laying in bed with a naked girl on each arm. The two of them giggle at each other as they talk about how big my dick is and how great my cum tasted. Yup. I'm in heaven. I squeeze their shoulders and hold both eighteen year old beauties against me.

"I'm glad you're here," I say to Marcia, "but to be honest, you weren't the person I was expecting."

"You were expecting a threesome with Hazel." Marcia states. It isn't a question.

"Well, yeah..." I admit.

"That's still happening." Lexi giggles, "It's just that Hazel is bi-curious, and she wants to do things with me, too."

"I'm good with that!" I say with a laugh as Marcia snuggles up against me and kisses my chest.

"I know, and I think I might be, too." Lexi says, "I'm just not ready yet. I recently said I'd never touch a girl, now I'm considering it. It's just so overwhelming."

"Yeah, and I am not ready to do something like that either." Marcia explains, "You may have noticed that we were careful not to really touch each other. We didn't even kiss when we swapped your cum."

"I did notice that," I confirm, "although, I did see Lexi slap your ass." I grin and reach down with both hands to grab each girl's tight ass.

"Yeah, that was a spur of the moment thing." Lexi explains, "With Hazel, it would be more. We'll get there, I think. Just not yet."

"And I only got to suck you last time," Marcia says, "then Ashley kept bragging about how good you are in bed, I got horny." Marcia shrugs.

"Well, you're welcome back any time!" I say as I give her ass a playful smack.

"I just may take you up on that." Marcia smiles and leans up to kiss me.

Breaking the kiss, I look back and forth between both eighteen year old babes before speaking "Not that I mind, but I just have to ask," I begin, "Why me? I get that Lexi fell in love with me. It happens. But the others? Why suddenly be so interested in me?"

"It's because you're safe." Marcia says as she snuggles up against me.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"It means," Lexi explains, "that girls get a reputation so easily. You know what happened with me. You though? You will keep things with the group. It's safe to explore our sexuality with you. You think Ashley would have given her ass to just anyone? No."

"Plus, you have a big dick and know how to use it." Marcia says as she reaches down and grasps my half-hard shaft.

"Everyone wins." Lexi says with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm good with this." I reply as Marcia starts stroking me.

"The others will be home soon." Marcia says as she looks down at my cock, "Think you can feed me one last load of cum before then?"

"I'm happy to try." I say.

A few minutes later I'm cumming down Marcia's throat while Lexi and I make out. I love my new life. The three of us cuddle for a little while longer before it's time to get dressed. We take a quick shower together where there is a lot of touching and kissing. I'm so glad I'm rich, I'd never have a shower big enough for three otherwise. I even feed Marcia an additional load of cum. She swallows and we all exit the shower.

After dressing, the three of us hang out and wait for Ashley, Hazel, and Kayla to come home. Once everyone is home the six of us watch a movie before Ashley, Hazel, and Marcia all head back to their own houses. I spend some time with Kayla and Lexi before Lexi and I head up to bed. The two of us fuck for awhile before falling asleep.

Sunday, I take Kayla and Lexi mini-golfing. Lexi won, and no, I didn't let her win. She genuinely kicked my butt. The three of us also go out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Kayla is still obviously depressed, but she is at least talking to us and occasionally laughing and smiling.

Sunday afternoon, we all get in a nice workout together in the gym. Kayla takes her leave when Lexi and I start getting frisky. I end up fucking Lexi in the home gym while she's wearing nothing but a sports bra. It's fun to grab onto the back of the sports bra while drilling the redhead from behind. When I'm ready to cum, I pull out and spin her around before coating her face in white cream.

The next week goes by mostly uneventfully, at least until Wednesday. That's when I find out that Kayla is finally gonna try going out without someone forcing her. There is a local fraternity that hosts parties all the time. Most of the kids from the high school go to those. Kayla's friend Brittney asked Kayla to come along Friday night, and shockingly, Kayla said yes. Frat parties make me nervous, but I know my baby girl will be careful. I hope she has fun.

Kayla

For the last week I've cried myself to sleep every night. I wake up in the morning and cry in the shower. I don't miss David, not really. I just can't believe I slept with that asshole. I am crying for the relationship I thought I had. It sucks. If it weren't for Dad and Lexi, I would have already gone crazy. They've kept me mostly grounded as I go through this. I'm so lucky to have them.

My friends all drag me out of the house to do things after school or on the weekend, but they have to force me. I know people are getting tired of having to deal with me being so depressed, so when Brittney asks me to come to the frat party in a couple of days, I immediately say yes. We agree to meet at my house and order a ride both ways so that the two of us can drink. I hope I have fun, but I doubt it.

The week seems to drag on, but finally it is Friday. I put on a cute skirt and blouse for the party and wait in the foyer for Brittney. Brittney shows up around 7:00PM wearing a nice top and a pair of jean shorts. Brittney is a cute girl with blonde hair and nice sized tits. The two of us hop in our car and head to the local fraternity party.

I tip the driver and Brittney grabs my arm, practically dragging me into the frat house. As soon as we walk in, we are each handed a red solo cup full of alcohol. I take a sip, grimacing at how strong the drink is.

"Woohoo!" Brittney cheers, raising her cup high in the air. Several voices copy her and we all drink.

Music is pumping throughout the house and the party is already starting to get wild. People are dancing everywhere, and there is a ton of flirting going on. A drunk girl stands on top of a table and pulls up her shirt, flashing her boobs to the crowd as they all cheer.

"Tits already?" I ask, shaking my head.

"It's a frat party, Kayla!" Brittney says, as if that explains everything.

Brittney and I drink and chat for an hour or so as we go through three drinks each. I'm not used to such strong drinks and I already feel myself getting a little tipsy. I can tell Brittney is feeling the effects of the alcohol as she is flirting heavily with a guy.

Soon, Brittney allows herself to get picked up by a random frat boy. She winks at me as he takes her by the hand and leads her down the hall to find an open bedroom. I smirk, shake my head, and start another drink. I get it. I'm horny, too. I miss dick.

Partway through the evening, I spot him. Keith Strulk. The piece of shit actually smiles and raises his cup to me from across the room. I just shake my head and walk off, resisting the urge to walk up to him and knee him in the balls. The alcohol is going to my head, I need to get out of here. I figure Brittney is done getting boned and head to the room she disappeared into.

I polish off my drink and walk through the partially open door without knocking. I'm treated to the sight of Brittney's naked ass bouncing in the air as she rides the frat boy. Her blonde hair is flailing about as the two of them fuck. They ignore me completely as I step out of the room and leave. I guess I'll just call a ride for myself. Brittney can find her own way back.

"You okay, Kayla?" a voice asks me.

I turn and come face to face with Dan, who is holding two drinks. He hands me a drink and smiles at me. I thank him and take a sip. Dan peeks into the room and smirks as he understands why I left so fast.