Birthday Pool Party Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I toss my hair over my shoulder and look over to see Ken pushing his dick into Brittney. Once again, both of us are getting nailed. Dave is much gentler than Ken. Unlike Ken, Dave seems content to just hold my hips and thrust so that he can enjoy the tight confines of my pussy.

Meanwhile, Ken is being as rough with Brittney as he was with me. He currently has a handful of her blonde hair and is using it to force her head back and her back to arch. I look away from Brittney and hang my head down with my eyes closed as I concentrate on the wonderful feelings in my tight cunt and the sounds of sex in the room.

"Can I cum in you?" Dave asks in a strained voice a few minutes later.

"Yeah," I say as I nod my head, "yeah, that's fine."

Dave grips my hips tightly and buries his entire length up my cunt. I groan and squeeze his cock with my pussy as I feel him swell. The familiar sensation of squirting inside me makes me cry out as an orgasm sends electric shocks through my body.

When we both come down from the orgasmic high, Dave grips my bum in both hands and pushes me off his cock. I immediately fall forward, my head landing right on the pillow as I squeak. I then turn my body so I can look at the other bed while Dave settles in behind me. I coo happily when he wraps an arm around my chest and spoons me. His softening cock is pressed up against the cleft of my ass.

Dave and I watch as Ken fucks Brittney from behind for a couple minutes. Eventually, Ken announces his impending orgasm and tells Brittney that he wants her to swallow it. Brittney agrees and Ken pulls out of her as he orders her to roll over onto her back.

As soon as Brittney is on her back, Ken knee-walks along the bed until his cock is in her face. He then grabs the back of Brittney's head and pushes his dick between her lips. Ken groans and Brittney moans as the beautiful blonde takes another shot in the mouth. The last thing I see before I fall asleep is Brittney opening her mouth to show Ken his cum on her tongue.

My eyes slowly open as I return to consciousness. I don't know how long I was asleep for. I'm now curled up on my side and facing the wall. I must have rolled over in my sleep. No on is in bed with me and I'm completely naked. I blink several times as I notice the sounds coming from the other side of the room. I turn over and look at the other bed.

Brittney is on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by Ken. At the same time, she is sucking on Dave's cock. Holy shit! Brittney is getting spit-roasted! I watch in awe as Brittney moans loudly while taking two dicks.

I don't know how long they've been fucking, but the guys are breathing heavily and I don't think either of them will last very long. I watch them fuck for several minutes, mesmerized by the sight. Dave is holding Brittney by the head and using his grip on her hair to fuck her face. Drool is running from the blonde's lips as she gags and moans.

Ken is holding Brittney's hips as he drills her in doggystyle. Occasionally he'll release her hip so that he can slap her ass a couple of times before he goes back to fucking her with a steady rhythm. He also lets go of her hips at one point and grabs her tits so that he can use them as handholds to fuck the sexy, young blonde.

"Fuck! Cumming!" Dave announces as he buries his entire length down Brittney's throat and starts cumming in her mouth. Brittney lets out a choked gurgling sound as her cheeks fill with seed.

"Don't swallow it, Baby." says Ken as he holds her hips and fucks her from behind, "Show him."

"Mmhmm." Brittney mumbles as she nods with Dave's shooting cock still in her mouth.

When Dave finishes cumming, he pulls his dick from Brittney's mouth and slaps her face with it before sitting back on his heels with a contented smile on his face. He looks down at Brittney and I can see her open wide to show him his cum in her mouth.

Brittney's body is jerking forward slightly with each thrust from Ken, but she is able to keep her mouth open and display the cum on her tongue. Brittney then closes her mouth and swallows before turning back to look at Ken.

"Keep fucking me! This slut wants your cock!" Brittney coos before turning and facing Dave again.

Ken grabs a fistful of Brittney's blonde hair and fucks her from behind hard and fast for about a minute. His breathing is growing ragged; he's definitely going to cum soon. When he gets close, he releases Brittney's hair and grabs her hips. Ken fucks her for another few seconds before reaching between them and pulling his cock from her pussy. He then strokes himself as he cums all over Brittney's butt and back.

"Yes! Cum on me!" Brittney moans in a wanton voice.

"Come lick it off of her?" Ken suggests as he looks over at me.

"Um, I don't think so." I say.

"C'mon, it'll be hot!" Dave encourages.

"I don't do stuff with girls, sorry." I state firmly.

"Your loss!" Brittney giggles as she collapses on the bed. Her butt and back are absolutely covered in cum.

I bite my lower lip and start to feel a little shame. I know Daddy would be disappointed in me. Still, I'm single and having fun. What's the big deal? I need to keep my mind off my sorrows or I'll end up thinking about David, about the rape. No, I've moved beyond that. It's over and done with.

I slowly get out of bed and start hunting around for my clothes. Ken is surprisingly nice enough to take some tissues and clean off Brittney's butt and back. He probably just figures that will get us out of here faster.

Soon, Brittney and I are both fully dressed again. I peck Ken's lips as Brittney does the same with Dave. Then we thank the guys for a nice time and leave the dorm room. We don't bother to exchange numbers.

Brittney and I each have a drink and dance for a bit before deciding we've had enough fun for one night. We each call an Uber and wait outside. When our rides arrive, we go our separate ways with promises to go to another party together soon.

When I arrive home, I immediately text Daddy that I'm home safe. I then head to my room to undress. I brush my teeth in my bathroom before returning to my room and collapsing onto my bed. I don't bother putting any pajamas or underwear on, I just fall asleep naked. I'm exhausted, but it was a fun night.

The next morning I wake up with a headache. I take some aspirin before putting on a pair of clean panties and my robe. Then I head downstairs for breakfast and am surprised to find out that Ashley has spent the night.

"Ashley, hi!" I say enthusiastically as I give her a hug from behind while she sits at the table.

"Hi, Kayla!" Ashley says, "How was the party last night?"

"It was fun!" I reply as I sit down and serve myself breakfast.

"Do anything exciting?" Lexi asks with an accusing look on her face.

"Not really," I lie, "I just had a couple drinks and danced with Brittney."

"No cute guys?" Daddy asks.

"Nope." I say, "I'm not interested in a boyfriend right now."

"Still, a girl has needs!" Ashley interjects.

I just shrug and start eating my breakfast. From the way Lexi is looking at me, I can tell she knows that I got laid last night. How she knows, I have no idea, but she does. I avoid her gaze and spend most of the meal chatting with Ashley. It turns out that she had a threesome last night with my dad and Lexi. Guess there's a lot of group sex going on lately.

Since Easter is tomorrow and we agreed to spend the weekend as a family, Ashley heads out after breakfast. I smirk as she kisses Daddy goodbye. The three of us have a lazy morning watching television. Lexi and Daddy cuddle on the couch while I lounge in one of the wing chairs.

After lunch, we decide to hit the pool. Yay, warm climate! I love living in a part of the country that is warm for most of the year, it makes it easy to go for a swim. Since it is just Daddy, Lexi, and I, us girls decide to go topless. Daddy is treated to the sight of four eighteen year old boobies as the three of us swim.

Lexi and I splash each other quite a bit and there is a lot of laughing. She even grabs my tits from behind and honks them. I start to think that maybe she isn't going to bother me about what happened last night. Turns out, she is just waiting for the right time.

A couple hours into swimming, Daddy decides to get out of the pool and start the grill to make us burgers. Lexi and I get out of the pool and sunbathe topless on two deck chairs. That is when Lexi decides to bring up last night.

"So, who did you bang at the party?" she asks.

"What makes you think I fucked someone?" I respond, rolling my eyes.

"You were with Brittney, for one." Lexi explains, "The girl who gets around almost as much as I used to."

"So?" I ask, "Just because I'm good friends with her doesn't mean I had sex."

"But you did." Lexi states simply.

"Can we please talk about something else?" I ask with a sigh.

"What is going on with you?" Lexi asks, turning to face me "This isn't just about David, is it?"

"There's nothing going on with me!" I insist "I'm just a single girl having a good time."

"That's not you." Lexi says.

"Just drop it. Okay?" I ask. "I appreciate that you're here if I need to talk, but I don't need to. Not about a problem, because there isn't one."

"Okay.." Lexi says as she lays flat on her back to get some sun. Not like that pale skin of hers will ever tan.

The rest of Saturday goes by fairly uneventfully. We have a nice dinner and then play some board games as a family. It really is fun. I do enjoy spending time with them. I just wish Lexi would let this drop. Lexi and Daddy head upstairs to fuck and I watch a movie before bed.

Sunday, Daddy gives Lexi and I both a lot of candy for Easter. I'm eighteen years old and he still puts mine in a basket and says it's from the Easter Bunny. I love him so much. He can never know what happened to me.

The next week is mostly ordinary. Every morning I drive to school with Lexi. I hang out with my closest friends; Hazel, Marcia, and Ashley. I also socialize with Brittney and a few other friends when I see them. I even chat with Ian a bit. The sad guy always seems to perk up when he sees me.

I occasionally run into David or Keith, but we mostly ignore each other. Sometimes I see them together, looks like they're good buddies now. One time Keith does whisper the word 'whore' in my ear as he's walking by me. I just shake my head and ignore him. I've gotten over what he did to me.

On Tuesday and Thursday I blow Dan in the biology lab during lunch. He never lasts more than a minute, but I enjoy it. Cum is always yummy! Fortunately I don't run into Lexi either time, but both days she asks what I was doing during lunch.

Friday is when things get worse. The day starts off great, Lexi is in a good mood and we chat amicably on the way to school. An hour before lunch, I'm walking with Lexi when Dan sees me. He waves and smiles. I wave back, causing Lexi to roll her eyes. Whatever.

During lunch, Dan texts me and asks me to meet him in the biology lab again. Two minutes later, I'm bent over a bench with my shorts and panties around my knees getting fucked from behind. Shockingly, Dan actually lasts a couple minutes. I beg him to spank me and fuck me harder, which he does.

It isn't long before my tight pussy becomes too much for him and he groans as he fills my greedy cunt with cum. I thrust my ass back to take all his cock in my tight hole as he squirts into me. Fuck, it feels good.

Dan pulls up his pants, pats my bum, thanks me, and heads out of the room. I find some tissues to clean up my pussy before pulling my panties and shorts back up. I adjust my breasts in my bra, as one had slipped out while Dan was groping me. Then I head back to finish lunch period.

On the way home, Lexi starts again and we end up having another small argument in the car. She doesn't want me to go to the party tonight, she says they aren't good for me. I tell her I'm going whether she likes it or not. Brittney isn't going to this party and I'm going by myself. There's nothing wrong with me. Everything is fine.

Things settle down until after dinner when it is time to go the party. Daddy kisses me goodbye, but Lexi follows me to the foyer. She once again says I shouldn't go and that I should talk to her about whatever is wrong.

"I'm here for you, Kayla. Just talk to me. What happened?" Lexi asks.

"Nothing happened. I had a break up, I've moved on." I say.

"I don't think that's all it is. I think there's something else." says Lexi. "Maybe we should get your dad and ask him."

"Enough!" I shout at her as I head out the door, "Spreading your legs for my dad doesn't make you my mom!"

Steven

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" Stacey screams as she takes my cock from behind.

My beautiful, blonde assistant is nude and bent over my desk on Friday during our usual lunch time. Ever since we first hooked up and Lexi said that a repeat was okay, I've been waiting to get into Stacey's pants again.

The opportunity doesn't present itself until the end of the week when Stacey brings in our lunch and not-so-subtly admits she's horny. Originally, she's just gonna give me a blowjob, but then I remind her of her promise to let me see her tits.

We shut off my office phone and make sure my door is locked. Stacey then gives me a very enticing strip tease, which gets me fully hard. Next thing I know, she on her knees while I fuck her C-cup tits and she looks up at me with her pretty, blue eyes.

I fuck her tits until I'm ready to cum, then I push my cock between her lips and drain my load into her mouth. Stacey makes a big show of playing with my cum in her mouth before swallowing. Then she sucks me hard again before bending over my desk and demanding I fuck her brains out.

"Spank me!" Stacey begs, and I immediately comply.

"You like that?" I ask as I spank her again.

"Harder! Hit me harder!" the beautiful blonde orders as she pushes her ass back to meet my thrusts.

I spank her harder and grab a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back. Stacey's back arches and her tits push out from her chest as she moans and grips the edges of my desk with desperate strength. Fuck, she's tight. I look down and admire our joining as I fuck her, loving the look of her pussy stretched around my thick cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Stacey announces as her mouth hangs open. I can imagine the look on her face, her eyes scrunched shut and her mouth open in a silent scream as she cums on my dick.

"Cum for me, Baby!" I say as I spank her again while still holding her head back with my other hand.

"Fuck, I'm cumming all over your dick!" The nude blonde tenses up, her hands gripping the edges of my desk so hard her knuckles turn white.

"I'm cumming with you, fuck!" I groan as I release her head and grip her hips.

"Yes! Fill me, fill me, fill me!" Stacey begs as she feels my cum shooting into her tight pussy.

I hold my cock all the way inside of her until I'm finished cumming. Then I slowly ease my dick out of her pussy. I pull up my pants and boxers, putting my cock away while Stacey stays bent over, breathing heavily. Her head is hanging down, her long blonde hair framing her face as she pants.

Eventually, her breathing steadies and she stands up. Stacey walks up to me and gives me a hug and peck on the cheek. I kiss down her neck until I reach her tits. For a couple minutes, I play with her tits before releasing them and letting the beautiful blonde get dressed. Then we finish lunch.

The rest of the work day is pretty normal. I have a board meeting that lasts a couple of hours and I read a few reports. Just before the end of the day, Stacey has another craving for cum. She gets on her knees underneath my desk and blows me while I work. She keeps sucking until I fill her mouth with several blasts of semen.

I get home from work just in time for dinner. It's a Friday night and Kayla is going to yet another party. I had been happy that she's going out, but now I think she's going out a little too much. Still, she's eighteen, it's her decision. As long as she's responsible, I'm happy.

After dinner, Kayla leaves for the party and I kiss her goodbye. I notice that Lexi follows Kayla to the foyer to say goodbye. I don't think anything of it until Lexi returns looking like she's about to cry. I usually don't but in, but I hate seeing my girlfriend so upset.

"Everything okay?" I ask with concern.

"Yeah, I'm just really worried about Kayla." Lexi admits as she sits in my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Because she's going to so many parties?" I ask.

"Yeah," Lexi confirms, "And I don't think she's just upset about David. I feel like something else is wrong, but she won't talk to me."

"Give her time." I advise, "Kayla is a responsible young woman and she'd come to us if something was really wrong."

"You're probably right, I just worry. She's my best friend." Lexi says.

"I know, and that makes me so happy." I say as I peck her lips.

"Wanna head upstairs and fool around?" Lexi asks as she wiggles her bum in my lap.

"I'd love to." I reply.

The two of us stand up and walk hand in hand to our bedroom. Upon reaching the bedroom, we watch each other undress. Once we're naked, Lexi decides she wants a trifecta. First, she gets on her knees and sucks me until I cum in her mouth. Then she gets on the bed and has me fuck her in missionary until I cum in her pussy. Finally, she gets on her knees with her face on the bed and ass in the air. Lexi reaches back and spreads her cheeks so I can fuck her up the ass.

After cumming in her ass, I lay down in bed while Lexi heads to the bathroom to clean up. Then we fall asleep in each others arms. We wake several times to love again before falling back asleep. At about 4:00AM, after cumming in Lexi's pussy, I check my phone and realize Kayla never sent me a text to let me know she got home safe.

I put on a robe and immediately head for her room. Upon opening the door, I let out a sigh of relief. There's Kayla, naked and asleep. Her bare ass is facing in my direction. She must have gotten home completely exhausted, taken off her clothes, and fallen right asleep.

"Is she okay?" Lexi asks when I return to the bedroom. She's sitting up in bed with her tits uncovered.

"Yeah," I answer as I remove my robe, "she must have been so tired when she got home she forgot to text. I'll remind her in the morning that it's important she not forget."

"I'm glad she's okay." Lexi says as I climb back in bed.

Lexi's naked body is soon spooned against mine as I hold her close. Within minutes, we're both fast asleep. As I listen to Lexi's steady breathing, I contemplate everything that Kayla has been through lately. I had been worried about my daughter, but it seems like she is okay. Everything should be just fine.

Kayla

I shut the door to the house behind me, right in Lexi's face. I am not a child. I can do what I want! I'm having fun, and I'm not hurting anyone. What's the big deal? Tonight should be fun, too. I don't plan on hooking up with anyone, but if it happens, it happens.

For several minutes, I wait for my Uber arrive. When it does, I hop in and he starts driving. The driver is actually kind of cute and he flirts with me for most of the ride. He's not gonna get lucky, but I do give him a nice tip and a view of some cleavage before shutting the door and heading inside the frat house.

The party is already in full swing; music is pumping through the house, people are dancing and drinks are flowing. I immediately head to a table with various shots and pick one up. I down the shot before grabbing a red solo cup full of beer. Then I start dancing.

For a couple hours I mingle with the other party goers. I see several people I know from school and various college students I recognize from various parties. I'm having a great time. I dance and drink, I flirt with guys, and I party!

1...345678