Birthday Pool Party Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go say hi!" Lexi suggests as she makes a kissing face.

"Fine. I'll go!" I say as I flip them off and walk away. "Later sluts!"

Ian turns and sees me approach. He smiles at me and I see him turn and say something to his friends. His two friends head down the hall as Ian walks toward me. I smile back and give him a cute wave.

"Hi, Ian!" I say with a smile as I stand on my toes to peck his lips.

"Hi, Kayla!" he replies, kissing me back. "Did you just flip off your friends?"

"Yes!" I laugh. He doesn't seem nearly as nervous about pecks on the lips. Wait until we get to making out! "They were just teasing me."

"Oh, okay." Ian says, "Josh and Shawn can be that way, too."

"Yup! Just some teasing between friends." I tell him.

He nods in understanding before changing the topic, "Are we still on for tonight?"

"We are!" I say as I place my hands behind my back and bounce on my heels cutely "Pick you up at 6:30PM and we'll go to dinner and a movie?"

"I can't wait!" Ian exclaims before blushing.

"Neither can I!" I tell him as I lean up and kiss his cheek. "See you at lunch?"

"Definitely!" Ian says.

"Bye, Ian." I say before giving him another peck on the lips.

"Bye, Kayla." he replies after kissing me.

I go to my homeroom and sit down for attendance. Then I head to my first class, English, and hand in my essay assignment. After English, I go to Calculus and spend the class going over the latest chapter. Once my morning classes are over, it's time for lunch.

"So, how's the boyfriend?" Lexi teases as she slides up beside me and hip checks me while we walk down the hall.

"He's not my boyfriend yet." I say, rolling my eyes.

"That's not what it looked like to me!" Lexi giggles.

"Oh, eat me!" I reply with a smile and shake of my head.

"Mm, gladly!" she says, licking her lips.

I stick my tongue out at Lexi as we walk into the cafeteria. We each buy our lunch and head to our regular table to sit down with Marcia, Ashley, and Hazel. The five of us chat about our plans for the weekend, and it is decided that Hazel will drive down to my house in her own car. She'll spend the night with Daddy and Lexi, probably getting her brains fucked out.

"What should we do tomorrow?" Marcia asks, "I'm free all day."

"Yeah, so am I." Ashley confirms before taking a bite of her lunch.

"We talked about sex toy shopping," Lexi reminds us, "we could do that?"

"That works for me!" says Hazel.

"We could meet at the dirty store after lunch?" Marcia suggests with a cute grin.

"Sounds like a plan!" I say as I giggle, "If I can't get real cock, I'll have to find a fake one!"

"You can get real cock anytime you want, girl." Lexi says, "You just have standards."

"And the guy you do want is right over there." Ashley responds, pointing to the other side of the cafeteria where Ian is sitting with his two closest friends.

"Yeah, go say hi!" Hazel exclaims.

I'm eating lunch with you girls right now!" I object.

"We could go sit with them?" Marcia suggests, "There's plenty of room."

"Oh, that's a good idea!" Ashley says.

"I like it!" Lexi chirps. "Let's go!"

"Um, okay, sure!" I answer.

The five of us grab our lunches and start walking across the cafeteria. I can see Ian and his two friends, Josh and Shawn, talking to each other. Josh is a blond guy with curly hair, while Shawn has brown hair and an expressive face. All three guys look shocked as we girls approach them.

"Hello, boys!" Ashley says confidently, "Mind if we join you?"

"U-um, uh, yes! Sure!" Josh stammers as he obviously tries to avoid looking at Ashley's cleavage.

"Thanks guys!" says Lexi as she takes a seat across from Ian.

"Hey, Cutie." I say to Ian as I slide into the seat beside him and kiss his cheek.

"Aw! How sweet!" Hazel teases.

"The two lovebirds!" Ashley giggles.

"Don't embarrass the poor boy." Marcia says, sympathizing with Ian, who is blushing beet red.

"So, what were you guys chatting about?" Lexi asks the guys to change the subject.

"Just our upcoming Physics project." Josh mumbles.

"Yeah, it's been so much work. We're ready to have it done and over with." Shawn says, not shy at all.

"Oh yeah, I still have to finish mine." Marcia responds.

The eight of us end up chatting about school for awhile. It's a subject all teenagers can relate to, so it helps ease the tension. My first impressions of the guys are correct; Josh is quiet and Shawn is very outgoing. All three of these guys are very nice, I don't understand why they get made fun of. It isn't right.

"So, you two ready for your date tonight?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah, definitely!" I say happily. "I'm picking Ian up at 6:30PM."

"Dinner and a movie is the standard for a first date." Hazel adds.

"Yeah, it really is." Marcia agrees.

"I wouldn't know," Lexi says, "my first date was at Kayla's birthday pool party!"

"That wasn't a date just because Kayla's dad boned you." Ashley teases. "It was a hook up."

"Whatever!" Lexi replies, sticking out her tongue.

"You're really dating Kayla's dad?" Shawn asks.

"Yup!" Lexi chirps happily.

"Wow." Josh says, clearly shocked and nervous at how freely we mention Lexi having sex.

"We heard that rumor going around, but never really believed it." Shawn explains.

"It's true." I say, "She's dating Daddy! I know what you're thinking; poor guy!"

We girls burst out laughing. Shawn and Ian chuckle as well, while Josh just looks in awe of the situation he's found himself in. We chat for several more minutes as we finish our meals. Then we toss out our trash and return the trays. Once lunch is over, we agree to start sitting together regularly before going our separate ways to our classes.

The rest of the school day goes by uneventfully. I don't see Keith or David, thankfully. I go to my classes and get as much homework done as possible during the day so that I won't have to do it over the weekend.

After school, Lexi and I meet up with the girls again. We say goodbye to Marcia and Ashley, who get in their cars and drive home. Lexi and I get in the car as Hazel gets in hers. The three of us then drive to my house.

Since we have quite a bit of time before Daddy gets home and I have to leave for my date, we decided to watch a movie. The three of us snuggle up and watch the movie together. There's a little light kissing, but nothing more than that happens.

When the movie ends, We all change into nice dresses that we have for the evening. I'm wearing a cute sundress for my date with Ian. Lexi and Hazel are both wearing matching little black dresses that show off their curves. Hazel's long brown hair is in it's usual ponytail, and Lexi's auburn hair frames her lightly-freckled face. Damn, they're both so fucking sexy. My dad is a lucky guy.

It's almost time; Daddy will be home soon. I help Lexi and Hazel set the table and light the candles. Then I head out to the foyer with my purse and car keys. Daddy arrives in less than ten minutes. I hug and kiss him goodbye, then head out the front doors.

Opening the door to my car, I toss my purse on the passenger seat and get inside. Then I start the car and back out of the driveway. Ian's house isn't very far, and I'm soon pulling into a nice, modest neighborhood. I park on the street in front of the house and walk up to ring the doorbell.

"Hi, you must be Kayla!" says the attractive middle-aged woman who answers the door. "My, aren't you lovely!"

"Yes, ma'am." I say politely, with a perfect smile. "Thank you."

"Please, call me Susan." says Ian's mom as she invites me in.

"Thank you, Susan." I reply as I enter the clean home.

I'm shown into a nice living room, where Ian and his dad are sitting on the couch. Ian looks exactly like his father. They both stand up when I enter with Susan. Ian looks very handsome in his tie. Ian's dad gives me an admiring look and a friendly smile.

"This must be Kayla!" he says as he extends his hand, "I'm Ian."

"Pleasure to meet you." I say, shaking his hand.

Ian and I sit down on the couch as Ian and Susan take seats in the two armchairs across from us. Ian looks so nervous. It's cute. I reach over and take his hand comfortingly. His parents smile as they watch us lace our fingers.

"So, Kayla, what do your parents do for a living?" Ian Sr. asks.

"My mom died when I was a little girl." I begin, "My dad owns his own investment company."

"Oh, I'm so sorry about your mom." Susan says.

"Thank you, it's been years but I still miss her." I admit.

"She lives in that giant mansion on the far side of town." Ian tells his parents.

"Yes, that's Daddy's house." I acknowledge with a blush.

"It's so nice of you to drive tonight." says Ian Sr. "When Ian told us about this date we told him he could borrow the car, but he said you had already offered to drive."

"It's no trouble. I'm happy to do it." I say.

"You seem like a very nice girl." Susan says, "I hope you have a very nice time tonight."

"We both do." Ian Sr. chimes in.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

The four of us make small talk for another ten minutes or so. Ian is clearly very nervous and I do my best to put him at ease. When it's time for us to head out to dinner, I release Ian's hand and give him a moment to talk to his parents.

Ian Sr. pulls his son aside, and I can see him hand Ian some cash. Ian shakes his head, but his dad firmly presses the money into his son's hand. I get the feeling that they are not very well off financially. It's nice of Ian's dad to do this.

"Your parents seem nice!" I say when the door closes behind us.

"Yeah, they're great." Ian replies nervously.

"It's my car, should I hold the door open for you?" I say teasingly, trying to help him relax.

"N-no." Ian stammers, "I'll get your door!"

"Thank you!" I say when he holds the driver's side door open for me.

"You're welcome." he replies, shutting my door before walking around the car and getting in the passenger side.

I start the car and pull out onto the street. Smiling contentedly, I reach over and take Ian's hand as we enjoy a relaxing drive to the restaurant. We make small talk for the fifteen minute drive, then Ian's face falls when I pull into the parking lot of a pricey restaurant.

"W-we're eating here?" he asks with concern on his face.

"Don't worry, it's on me." I say as I park the car.

"You don't have to do that!" he exclaims. "I brought some money."

"That's sweet of you." I reply as I lean over and kiss his cheek, "How about I pay for dinner and you pay for the movie? That's fair, right?"

"O-okay." Ian says, relief showing on his face.

"Great!" I chirp happily as I unbuckle my seat belt.

The two of us get out of the car and head into the restaurant. There's a fifteen minute wait, so we stand near the entrance until we are called. Then we are shown to a nice table and brought menus and water.

"So, I didn't know you were a Junior." I comment, trying to keep the conversation flowing.

"Yeah," he says, "when I was a kid I thought it was lame, but I've gotten used to it."

"Why would you think it's lame?" I ask.

"Well, I guess I thought that it made me less of an individual." Ian explains.

"That makes sense." I say, nodding my head in understanding.

Our waiter arrives and we order an appetizer and drinks. Sadly, we can't order alcohol. I'll have to make do with soda tonight. The two of us continue making small talk as we wait. I'm smiling non-stop, but Ian still seems really nervous. I do my best to put him at ease, and once he starts eating the mozzarella sticks he seems like he is calming down.

"Are you going to college next year?" I ask him after we place our dinner orders.

"Yeah," Ian answers, "I'm just going to the local CSU campus. You?"

"Same! I'll be there with Lexi." I tell him before dipping a mozzarella stick in marinara sauce and taking a bite.

"Great!" Ian says, suddenly seeming much happier, "Maybe we can still be friends?"

"Definitely!" I agree with a big smile.

We finish our appetizer and wait a few more minutes for our entrees to arrive. Then we dig in. The food here really is delicious. I have a steak, and Ian has a chicken dish. I think he is trying to keep the bill low. He's so sweet.

After dinner, we share a dessert. I scoop some ice cream onto my spoon and playfully push it into Ian's mouth. He smiles and eats the ice cream. I'm having a great time and can't wait to get to the movie.

"Ready for the movie?" I ask as I back out of the parking space.

"Yeah, definitely!" Ian says, seeming much more comfortable with me now.

"Hopefully it's as good as the original." I comment.

"Sequels are never as good as the originals, Kayla!" he laughs.

"Fine, fine. You're right." I admit. "I just hope it doesn't suck."

It doesn't suck. It's not great, but it definitely isn't as bad as some of the reviews suggest. We're still full from dinner, so we only got sodas. That still sets Ian back over fifteen bucks. Damn movie theater prices.

During the movie I reach over and take Ian's hand. My eyes glance over to his face and I can see he's smiling broadly as our fingers lace. He then gives my hand an affectionate squeeze. We watch the rest of the movie this way.

"I don't want this night to end yet." I sigh as we walk out of the theater.

"Neither do I." Ian agrees, "This is my first date."

"Well, we should do something to make it extra special!" I say as we get into my car.

"L-like what?" he asks, once again seeming nervous.

"We could go park at the beach?" I suggest, starting the car.

"Oh! Um, yeah. Okay!" he says.

"Great, let's go!" I reply as I pull out onto the street.

Ian is pretty quiet on the drive to the beach. I think he knows the local beach is a popular make out spot. Good, then he knows what's coming. I smile to myself as I pull into the beach parking lot and park in a space.

"I-It's a nice night." Ian says.

"Yeah, it really is!" I agree as I put the windows down. I then turn the radio down slightly to set the mood.

"C-can I see you again?" he asks, then struggles to clarify, "Like, another date?"

"I'd like that." I say, turning to face him. I unbuckle my seat belt and brush my hair back behind my ear.

"G-great!" he exclaims, looking at me. The moonlight is reflecting off his face and he is so incredibly handsome.

"This is the part where you kiss me." I whisper.

Ian and I lean forward at the same time. Our lips meet in a soft kiss. I reach over and place my hand on his knee as we kiss slowly. I don't want to rush him, but I'm so eager for more. I part my lips, inviting his tongue into my mouth.

Ian doesn't take the hint, but when I press my tongue against his lips, he opens his mouth and allows my tongue inside. I moan into his mouth as my hand slowly caresses his thigh. Ian finally seems to find his confidence when he places his hand on the back of my head and pushes his tongue into my mouth.

The two of us make out for several minutes, our tongues wrestling. He has one hand buried in my raven hair, while his other hand reaches out and caresses my side. Part of me wants him to go higher, but I'm actually feeling nervous. I shiver slightly at his touch. For someone who has never made out before, Ian is pretty good with his tongue.

"That was, wow!" Ian says breathlessly when the kiss breaks. He's still holding the back of my head, and our faces are mere inches apart.

"I'm glad you enjoyed." I giggle as I lean forward and peck his lips once.

"I-I hope you did, too." he stammers.

"I did." I say with a nod. "You're a good kisser."

"Really?" he asks, obviously shocked.

"Really!" I laugh, "Was that your first make out?"

"Yeah, am I that obvious?" he asks sadly.

"I can only tell because you're so nervous." I say, pecking his lips again, "Don't worry, you were great."

"Thank you." he says in relief.

"No, thank you!" I kiss him again.

Eventually, we realize how late it is and know we have to return home. I put my seat belt back on and start the car again. Then I back out of the space and start the drive back to Ian's place. During the drive, I take Ian's hand and place it on my bare knee. His thumb is lightly caressing my knee as I park in front of his house.

"I had a great time." I say, turning to face him.

"So did I." Ian says sincerely, this time leaning forward and initiating a kiss himself. "Do you wanna do something tomorrow?"

"I have plans with the girls tomorrow." I explain, "How about Sunday afternoon? You could come over for lunch."

"I'd like that." he responds. "My dad will let me borrow his car, I'm sure. I should have thought to ask before this date."

"It's no problem." I say, pecking his lips again.

"Goodnight, Kayla." he says, opening his door.

"Goodnight, Ian." I respond as he gets out of the car.

After Ian enters his house, I pull back onto the street and start the drive home. The house is dark when I arrive, and I enter quietly. When I reach the wing of the house with our bedrooms, I notice Daddy and Lexi's door is closed tightly. I put my ear to the door and don't hear anything. They must be done fucking.

Entering my bedroom, I kick off my heels and place my purse on my desk. I then strip down to just my panties and climb into bed. I plug my phone in before responding to several text messages. Then I text Ian.

Kayla: I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you!

Ian: Thinking of you, too!

Kayla: By the way, that kiss made me wet.

It takes a couple minutes for Ian to reply. I imagine the poor boy is overwhelmed and doesn't know what to say. I hope he can find his confidence, especially if things progress the way I hope they do. A minute later he replies and I know he'll be just fine.

Ian: It made me hard.

Kayla: Good boy. By the way, I'm only wearing panties.

Ian: I'm just in my boxers.

Kayla: Mm, there's a nice image. Thanks, big guy! :)

Ian: You're welcome! :)

Kayla: Now, sleep well and dream of me ;)

Ian: I will. Goodnight, Kayla.

Kayla: Goodnight, Ian.

Steven

"You ladies look as lovely as ever." I say smoothly as I pour us each a glass of white wine.

"Thank you!" Hazel gushes as she takes her wine.

"Thanks, Baby." Lexi says, reaching out for her glass.

"To two of the most beautiful women I've ever met." I say, raising my glass.

The girls giggle and clink glasses with me before we all take a sip. The girls look so beautiful in their little black dresses. After sipping on our wine, we set our glasses down and begin eating the wonderful meal the maid has prepared.

The food is excellent and the conversation flows naturally. There is some light flirting, and the entire situation is so romantic. While eating, Hazel plays footsie with me under the table. Lexi plays with her hair and smiles at me happily. I can tell the girls are having a great time. I'm glad. I know I'm having the time of my life.

"That was delicious!" Hazel exclaims after swallowing the last bite.

"It was!" I agree, "I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

"Way to spoil a girl, Steven." Lexi says coyly, "It's almost as if you expect to get lucky tonight."

"Now now, I don't expect anything." I say, "I am just very hopeful!"

"Yeah, right." Lexi says, "You expect us drain every last drop of cum from your balls tonight."

"Lexi!" Hazel exclaims, "That's not very romantic!"

"Oh, we've had enough romance tonight." Lexi continues, "Now I just wanna crawl under the table and suck Steven's dick."

"I'd be okay with that." I respond.

"A girl's mouth on your cock? Of course you would be." Hazel says, sticking her tongue out.

"If you're gonna stick your tongue out at me, maybe it should be your mouth." I say, calling her out.

"Oh, I like it!" Lexi chirps, "I wanna see you on your knees like a slut!"

"Me? A slut?" Hazel asks innocently as she puts her finger tip in her mouth and lightly bites down on it.