Birthday Pool Party Ch. 12

Story Info
A date and a threesome.
17.9k words
4.76
34.3k
39

Part 13 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, here's Chapter 12! I hope these are worth the wait. I'll start Chapter 13 right away. This is a fantasy in a world without STI's. As always, everyone involved in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old.

-Witty

*

Steven

My hand lightly taps on the steering wheel as I listen to music while driving home from Thursday dinner with Allan at a local restaurant. It's been nice catching up with an old friend, but now I'm ready to get home and see the girls. I hope their pool party went well.

It's already dark when I pull into the driveway and park my car. Only Kayla and Lexi's cars are in the driveway, so I assume the other girls have already left. Hitting the car alarm, I lock the doors and head into the house. The butler is off duty this late, so only darkness greets me when I enter the foyer.

I hang my light jacket on the hook and walk further into the house. Noticing that the light is on in the main living room, I head in that direction. Upon entering the living room, I see the back of Lexi and Kayla's heads as they watch television while sitting on the couch.

"Hi, girls!" I say cheerfully.

"Hi, Daddy!" Kayla says as she pauses the television and stands up.

"Mm, hi Daddy." Lexi husks as she also stands and turns to face me.

I notice both girls have wet hair and are dressed in robes. Their hard nipples denting the fabric proves that neither girl is wearing a bra. My smile starts to fade when I notice the serious expression on the girls' faces.

"We need to talk." Lexi says.

"Uh-oh." I reply, "What's wrong?"

"There's something we need to tell you, Daddy." Kayla says as she crosses her arms beneath her breasts.

"Whatever it is, I'm here for you both. I promise." I say, my heart filling with worry. These girls have both been through so much.

"Ashley, Hazel, and Marcia came over today." Lexi begins, "And Kayla told them everything. About the rape, about she and I having sex."

"Yes, I remember that was the plan." I answer as I now worry that something has gone wrong with their friends.

"Well..." Kayla begins nervously.

That's when both girls break out into a smile and speak at the same time. "We had a lesbian orgy!"

"I-I'm sorry?" I stammer, unable to believe what I just heard. Relief still floods me as I realize the girls are definitely okay after all.

"A lesbian orgy." Kayla says with a nod.

"Yes, us girls all got naked and fingered and licked each other. Played with each others titties, sixty-nined. That kind of thing." Lexi explains.

"Uh... um.. wow." I mumble, my cock rock hard as I imagine five naked eighteen-year-old girls crawling all over each other.

Lexi takes my hand and laces our fingers as she leads me over to the couch. I sit down and Lexi plops down beside me as Kayla sits on my other side. I wrap my arms around both girls shoulders as they snuggle up with me.

"It was the same kind of bonding that you two did, wasn't it?" I ask, trying to make sense of it all.

"I told you he'd understand." Lexi sighs happily as she wraps an arm around my stomach.

"Yes, exactly that. The five of us are best friends and will always love each other." Kayla explains, "We bonded. And we'll keep bonding."

"Well, you're all welcome to bond here anytime." I say with a chuckle.

"As long as you can watch?" Lexi asks.

"Sounds about right!" I laugh.

"Dirty old man." Kayla teases, shaking her head.

"Hey!" Lexi says, "He's not old! He is definitely dirty though." the redhead licks her lips as she reaches down and starts rubbing my bulge.

"Ew, gross." says Kayla as she scrunches her nose and makes a face.

"Yeah right, slut." Lexi sneers playfully, "You get off on teasing him."

"Don't call me a slut, you whore." Kayla teases back as Lexi blows a raspberry.

"Girls, girls." I say lightly, "Behave!"

"I think we'd rather be naughty." Lexi says as she unsnaps the buttons of my jeans.

"Don't you want to hear about all the pussy we ate today?" Kayla asks as she extricates herself from my arms and stands up. She then walks over to the armchair across the room and sits down to watch.

"Y-yes." I stammer as Lexi extracts my cock from my pants and starts stroking me.

"I was making out with shy, innocent Marcia." Lexi begins just before spitting on my shaft in order to lubricate it. She then starts moving her hand up and down as she jerks me off. "Her lips were so soft, Baby. I loved kissing her."

"The entire time, I was kissing Hazel. Mmm, my hand was grabbing her tight ass. She felt so good against me." Kayla coos as her hand runs along her boob from outside her robe.

"Holy shit." I groan, a drop of pre-cum appearing on my tip already.

"It wasn't long before I was eating Marcia out." Lexi tells me as she continues her hand job. "She kept screaming for me not to stop while I used my mouth on her. This mouth." she taps her lips with her pointer finger. Lexi then lowers her head and takes me between her lips.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I moan as I bury a hand in her hair.

"Does her mouth feel good on you?" Kayla asks as she slips a hand in her robe to cup her bare breast.

"Yes, I love it when she sucks me." I say with a groan.

"Mm," Lexi moans happily as she starts bobbing her head on me while one hand pushes my pants out of the way so she can cup my balls.

"Hazel took off my bikini bottoms." Kayla says as she massages her tit, "Then we were both naked and tribbing. It felt so fucking good to rub my clit against hers while listening to Lexi eat out Marcia."

"W-what was Ashley doing during all of this?" I ask as Lexi deep throats me. Fuck, the sound of her gagging and slurping is so hot.

"Oh! The voyeur was watching us." Kayla says as she pinches her nipple while her other hand runs along her bare thigh. "She was naked and fingering herself while playing with one of those big titties and enjoying the show."

My hips buck slightly, shoving an extra inch of cock between Lexi's lips. My girlfriend just sucks harder, moaning softly. Fuck, this is hot. I run one hand along her side as my other hand grips her hair and I start pulling her head up and down my cock, fucking her face.

"Yeah, suck that dick, you dirty slut!" Kayla moans.

I look over and see that Kayla's tits are spilling out of her robe. She's pulling on one of her nipples with her left hand while her right is buried in her panties. From the way her hand is moving in her underwear, it is obvious that Kayla is fingering herself.

"Hazel and I ended up in a sixty-nine, eating each others pussies." Kayla moans, obviously lost in the pleasure of the memories.

"Keep sucking me!" I grunt as I fuck Lexi's face.

"We switched partners so many times. I ate so much pussy! One time, I was being eaten out by one girl while another sat on my face. Another time, I was on my hands and knees on my bed while Lexi buried her face in my cunt. I came so much. It was so good. So good. Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Kayla moans, her hips bucking. I can tell she's cumming.

So am I. This is just too much. I twist my fingers in her hair as my jaw clenches. Then I buck my hips and start filling Lexi's mouth with semen. The beautiful redhead moans happily as she keeps bobbing her head, sucking up every drop of cum from my balls.

Lexi pulls off my cock with a loud slurping sound and sits up. She turns to face me and then parts her lips, showing off her cum-filled mouth. The sexy minx then looks at Kayla and wiggles her tongue around in the pool of cum.

"Oh, just swallow it already." Kayla giggles as she pants heavily. I can see sweat dotting her chest as she leans back against the armchair in the aftermath of her orgasm.

My girlfriend smiles widely before closing her mouth and tilting her head back to swallow my load. Lexi and Kayla then look at each other and start giggling. Kayla then pulls her hand out of her panties and stands up. She adjusts her robe so that her breasts are covered again before she starts walking out of the room.

"I'm heading to my room to masturbate until the sheets are ruined." Kayla announces. "You two have fun!"

"Bedroom?" I ask Lexi as I put my cock away.

"Bedroom." she agrees with a nod.

We follow Kayla down the hall until we get to the bedrooms. My raven-haired daughter heads into her room just before we enter the master bedroom across the hall. I close the door tightly and smile at Lexi.

"I know you wanna know what happened today, but I need cock in me. Now!" Lexi says as she discards her robe, leaving her clad in only a cute pair of panties.

"You got it!" I say as I remove my clothes. I notice Lexi watching me with lust in her eyes as I get naked.

"Well, we won't be needing these." she says cutely as she drops her panties before stepping out of them. Her eyes never leave my naked body.

"I want to taste you." I whisper as I admire the beautiful juncture between her slightly-parted legs.

"Later." Lexi insists as she hops up on the bed and crouches on her hands and knees. "I need to get fucked. Hard."

"I can do that!" I laugh as I admire the arch of her back and the way her tits dangle from her chest.

"Stop talking, get up here, and stick it in me!" Lexi says as she wiggles her cute bottom impatiently.

Not one to disappoint a lady, I climb up on the bed and get into position behind Lexi. Grasping my hard dick at the base, I slap her butt with it several times, making her shiver in anticipation. I then place my mushroom head at her entrance and slowly part her labia as I push inside.

"Fuck, yes!" Lexi hisses, "Give me that fucking cock!"

I grip Lexi's ass cheeks as I bury my entire length up her wet hole. Then I raise one hand and bring it down on her bum, hard. My sexy girlfriend jerks forward and lets out a loud gasp of pleasure as her vaginal walls ripple.

"Harder!" she grunts.

"Mm," I moan as I work my cock in and out of Lexi several times before spanking her a second time.

"Again!" she begs.

I spank Lexi's other cheek before reaching forward with both hands and grabbing her tits. I then slam my hips against her ass as I begin to hump her from behind. The beautiful redhead arches her back so our heads nearly touch. She's so close, I can smell the sweet scent of her hair, and her panting is loud in my ears.

"Fuck! Me!" Lexi calls out as she squeezes her pussy muscles so they caress my shaft.

For several minutes I use my grip on her boobs for leverage to fuck the sexy lady through two very intense orgasms. Then I decide I want a better angle and release her hanging tits. I place one hand on her hip and grip her shoulder with the other as I fuck Lexi with the entire length of my dick.

"I love your big, thick cock in me!" Lexi coos.

"I love fucking your tight, little pussy!" I moan as I look down and admire our joining. The exposed portion of my shaft is glistening with her juices.

"Yes! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard, Baby!" Lexi whines as she tosses her head back and moans. "Fuck my slutty hole!"

"Holy shit, Lexi." I groan, turned on by her dirty talk.

"Mm, you like hearing me beg?" Lexi asks as she pushes her ass back to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck, yes!" I say as I release her shoulder and grab a fistful of her hair.

"Yeah, pull my hair!" Lexi moans.

Holding her red hair, I keep Lexi's head pulled back so that her back arches. I can see her jaw drop as her mouth opens in a silent scream. Fuck, she's so hot, so tight. I can tell I'm not gonna last much longer.

"I'm close, Baby." I announce.

"I want your cum!" Lexi calls out.

"Yeah, where do you want it?" I ask as I release her hair and grab her hips.

"I want it in me!" Lexi pants as her hands grip the sheets, "Please cum in my pussy!"

I thrust several more times as I look down and watch her pussy stretch around my cock. Eventually, I can't take it anymore and pull Lexi's body backwards, burying my entire length up her cunt. My cock swells as I explode.

"Yes, fill me, fill me, fill me!" the redhead begs as she feels me squirting inside her.

I work my dick in and out of her several times before pulling out and collapsing on the bed. Lexi lays down beside me with her legs spread. I watch as she reaches between her legs and pushes two fingers in her hole. The sexy minx then lifts her fingers to her mouth and starts lapping up our combined juices.

"Fuck, that's hot." I groan.

Lexi rolls her eyes over to meet mine and gives me a wink before removing her fingers from her mouth. She then wraps her arms around me and snuggles up beside me. I hold her close and kiss the top of her head.

"Did you like that?" Lexi asks.

"I loved it." I say sincerely.

"Good." she says before leaning down and pressing her lips to my chest.

We spend the next twenty minutes laying in bed cuddling. No words are spoken, and none are needed. I love the feel of her smooth legs against mine, of her firm breasts pressing against my chest, and of her hair tickling my chin.

"Did you like it when I called you 'Daddy' earlier?" she eventually asks while tracing shapes on my chest.

"Why do you ask?" I look down at her in confusion.

"I was just thinking about my dirty talk and wondering if there was anything I could do better." she explains.

"Oh!" I exclaim in understanding, "Yeah, not a fan of the whole 'Daddy' thing."

"Really?" she asks, seeming surprised.

"Yeah, you may be my daughter's age, but you are definitely not her." I say.

"Fine, no 'Daddy' in bed, then." she says as she rests her head on my chest.

"Thank you." I respond.

"So, did what happened earlier make you uncomfortable?" Lexi asks.

"Fucking you doggystyle?" I ask, pretending not to know what she's talking about, "No, I enjoyed that thoroughly."

"Not that!" Lexi laughs as she playfully slaps her open palm on my chest, "When I blew you while Kayla was masturbating and talking about the orgy."

"Oh, that." I say with a smirk, "No, that didn't make me uncomfortable. I mean, I know Kayla was talking about what she did with the other girls, but I was thinking about them, not her."

"So, we didn't cross a line?" she asks.

"I don't think so." I answer carefully, "Our bodies are nothing to be ashamed of. I've seen Kayla naked before, and she's seen me. She and I are closer and more comfortable with each other now than ever before. That's a good thing. We didn't touch each other or anything. I was with you, and she was pleasing herself. As long as Kayla and I don't touch, I think it's fine. That's a line I won't cross."

"I understand." she says as she runs her foot along my calf.

"Think there will be more lesbian orgies?" I ask with a smirk.

"Kayla's right, you're a dirty old man." Lexi giggles.

"Guilty as charged." I say as I reach down and squeeze one of Lexi's tits.

She rolls her eyes and ignores my touch as she answers "Definitely, there will be. We even talked about getting sex toys to use on each other!"

"Holy shit." I groan as I tweak her nipple, "I wish I had gotten home earlier."

"Yeah, the girls all left about half-an-hour before you got home." she tells me as she reaches down and starts playing with my flaccid penis, "Kayla and I then went to the living room to wait for you."

"I'm surprised shy Marcia did something like that." I say.

"Me, too!" Lexi exclaims as she runs her thumb over the tip of my cock, "But it was about so much more than sex. It was bonding. The five of us are best friends now, and always will be."

"I'm glad." I reply.

We're silent for a couple minutes; me playing with her boob, and her stroking my soft dick. I can feel Lexi's soft breathing as her other boob presses into my side. I really am in love with this girl. I can't imagine being with anyone else.

"By the way, you might not get to see a lesbian orgy anytime soon, but you will get to see some girl-on-girl action." she says, reminding me of another reason I love her so much.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, "When's that?"

"Tomorrow." Lexi states simply as her hand reaches lower to cup my balls, "Tomorrow night, Hazel and I are gonna have a threesome with you. And she's spending the night."

"Seriously?!" I exclaim, "It's finally happening?"

"It's happening." she confirms, "Hazel and I didn't touch each other today so that our first time together will be with you."

"I love you." I blurt out.

"I love you, too." she says, "And tomorrow, you can make love to me from behind while my face is buried in Hazel's cunt."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I say as I reach down and cup her bare ass.

"You like my bum?" Lexi asks with a giggle.

"You know I do, Baby." I reply as I squeeze her butt.

"Think Hazel will give up her ass tomorrow?" asks Lexi.

"I don't know." I muse, "I haven't really thought about it. What do you think?"

"I think she might." she tells me, "We've talked about it via text and she's definitely curious. Nervous though. Make sure you have plenty of lube."

"We have almost a full bottle." I answer.

"Good." Lexi says as she gives my soft member a light squeeze before releasing it and standing up, "I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join me?"

"Sure." I say as I stand up and walk up to her.

We exchange a quick kiss before turning and heading toward the adjoining bathroom completely naked. I place my hand on Lexi's bum as we walk, then laugh when she does the same to me. Fuck, I love this girl.

Once we reach the bathroom, I turn on the shower as Lexi sits on the toilet to pee. I step into the shower and wait for her to join me, which she does a couple minutes later. My eyes flick up and down her naked body as she smiles at me.

Lexi presses her body against mine and we share another soft kiss before we start washing each other. When we're clean, we start kissing and groping again. I have Lexi place her hands on the shower wall and stick out her ass. Then I get down on my knees and shove my face in her teenage box.

"Oh yeah, eat me! Eat me!" she shrieks as I grip her hips and stick my tongue inside her.

My hands run along her smooth thighs as I lick to her clit and take the small nub between my lips. I can hear the wet sound of her hands sliding down the shower wall as she pants loudly from the feel of me suck on her clit. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I shove my tongue up her cunt and continue eating her out with enthusiasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming, fuck!" Lexi moans a couple minute later as her leg shakes.

When she comes down from her orgasm, I give her butt a slap and stand up. I then quickly spin her around and place my hands on her shoulders while lightly applying pressure. Lexi takes the hint and drops to her knees as water cascades all around us.

I bury my hands in her wet, auburn hair as she takes my half-hard dick in her hand and guides it to her open mouth. Barely a minute later, I'm fully erect and my girlfriend is drooling around my shaft. Her eyes are rolled up to meet mine as she moans.

She sucks me for about ten minutes before I feel myself getting close. Grabbing Lexi's head, I bury my entire cock in her sucking mouth and ejaculate down her throat. She lets out the sexiest gurgling sound as cum fills her mouth.

I keep myself in her mouth until she's done swallowing. Then I pull my softening shaft from between her lips. A strand of drool connects her bottom lip with my mushroom head for a couple of seconds before breaking off.

We towel off, brush our teeth, and return to bed nude. Lexi wants to fuck again, but I am too drained at this point. Instead, I eat her out until she has two more orgasms and actually has to push my head away from her. I sit up and look down at her as she covers her pussy with her hands and rolls onto her side while closing her legs.

"So... good...." Lexi gasps out weakly, a strand of wet hair clinging to her face.

"I'm glad you approve." I say as I smile at her.

I lay down behind her and wrap my arms around her. I can feel her bare ass against my soft cock as I kiss the top of her head. Less than a minute later, Lexi's slow breathing tells me she has fallen asleep. Smiling contentedly, I join her in blissful unconsciousness.