Birthday Pool Party Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dirty old man." she teases.

"Hey, I'm staring at your tits." I say, raising my hands. "Not at what you're doing downstairs."

"Whatever." Lexi says, rolling her eyes and smiling.

We both brush our teeth and otherwise get ready for bed. Lexi washes her face as I piss into the toilet. Once I flush and wash my hands, we both return to the bedroom nude. Then we climb into bed and start cuddling.

"Hey, Steven?" Lexi says, her head resting on my shoulder as her hand traces shapes on my chest.

"Yes, Lexi?" I respond.

"Do I give you enough sex?" she asks nervously.

"What?" I reply in surprise as I look at the naked eighteen-year-old in my arms.

"Do I give you enough sex?" she asks again, this time in a more firm voice.

"Uh, yeah! Of course!" I state, believing this should be obvious. "Lexi, you are a gorgeous redhead who lets me fuck other girls and loves taking it up the ass. Our sex life is amazing!"

"You really think so?" she inquires, a grin finally breaking out across her face.

"Yes! Don't you?" I ask with worry.

"Are you kidding?" Lexi asks with a raised eyebrow. "You make me cum so hard I'm surprised I don't pass out!"

"Okay, great!" I reply with a grin. "Then why bring this up?"

"I guess it isn't sex I'm worried about..." Lexi mumbles.

"Then what are you worried about?" I ask while squeezing her bare shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm worried you'll get bored of me." Lexi admits with a sigh.

"Why would I get bored of you?" I ask as I brush a lock of auburn hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"I'm a lot younger than you. And what do we really have in common?" Lexi asks. "I just don't want you to leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere." I assure her as I kiss her forehead. "As for what we have in common, we like the same movies and television shows. We can talk for hours about random topics. We can go out together and have a great time. Right?"

"Right." Lexi says, sniffling. "Just don't leave me."

"Why do you think I would?" I ask. "What's this about?"

"I was texting with Nicole," Lexi begins slowly, "and she just doesn't think the age difference can work out. She says we'll grow apart."

"Well, she's wrong." I say, hugging Lexi tightly. I can feel her bare breasts pressing into my chest. "I love you. Not because of your age or because of sex. I love you for you. You're so full of energy, so sweet, so kind."

"I love you, too!" Lexi chirps happily. "I don't want this to ever end."

"Neither do I!" I exclaim as I begin running my fingers through her hair. "I invited you to move in with me, I put you on our cell phone plan, I even got you a credit card. I think that shows I'm committed to making this work."

"It does." Lexi says with a smile and a nod. "The credit card is a nice touch!"

"Just don't go crazy." I warn her.

"Yeah, yeah!" she says, blowing a raspberry.

"Feel better?" I ask, running my fingers through her soft hair.

"Yes." Lexi says. "I just shouldn't have let Nicole get into my head. She respects you and knows you aren't some predator, but she still doesn't think this will work out."

"We'll just have to prove her wrong." I tell Lexi.

"Yes, we will." Lexi says, giggling. "And to think, this all happened because you were the first guy willing to go down on me."

"I don't understand why that is." I say, kissing her forehead. "Your pussy is delicious."

"Steven?" Lexi whispers softly."

"Yes?" I ask with a smirk, knowing exactly where this is going.

"Will you lick me?" she asks.

"Of course, Lexi." I answer.

I throw the covers off of us, revealing our naked bodies. Releasing Lexi, I get up on my knees and knee-walk down the bed as she rolls onto her back and spreads her legs wide. Kneeling between her legs, I admire Lexi's gash.

"Fuck, that's a gorgeous pussy." I whisper, using the same words from earlier.

"And it's all yours, Baby." Lexi says, reaching a hand between her legs. She uses two fingers to spread her labia, showing me all she has to offer. "I mean it. I may fuck girls, but I'll never let another guy inside me. My pussy belongs to you. I'm just lucky you are willing to share it with women."

"My cock is yours." I whisper as I admire her vulva. Her labia are so pink and delicate.

"As much as I love that big dick, I want your tongue right now!" Lexi says with a giggle.

"At your service." I say with a smirk before lowering my head to her crotch.

"Ooooh, fuck!" Lexi coos when I take my first lick of her slit.

The beautiful redhead buries her hands in my hair as she plants her feet on the comforter. After licking all along her pussy, I push two fingers inside of her so that my tongue can focus on her clit. From the increase in intensity of Lexi's moans, I can tell she appreciates it.

"Fuck! Eat me, eat me, eat me!" Lexi coos, her back arching and tits pointing towards the ceiling.

With my free hand, I reach up and grab a firm boob. I then squeeze the beautiful mound before rolling her nipple with my fingers. I curl the two fingers of my other hand up, stimulating her G-spot as I rapidly tongue her clit. In just a couple minutes, I have her cumming hard.

"I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!" Lexi announces, her hands holding my head against her crotch as she bucks her hips.

When Lexi comes down from her orgasm, I pull my fingers out of her pussy. I then give her vulva an affectionate kiss before laying back down beside Lexi and pulling her into my arms. She settles in happily as I pull the covers back over us, concealing our nudity. Her steady breathing a couple minutes later is proof that she is asleep. I soon join her in blissful unconsciousness.

Kayla

I'm laying on my stomach with my arm under the pillow when my alarm wakes me up Monday morning. I blink my eyes several times before reaching for my phone and shutting off the alarm. Then I wipe the drool from my chin with a frown. As I sit up, the covers slip off my chest, revealing my bare breasts. Grabbing my phone, I check my morning texts. I can see that the group chat with my friends is already active.

Hazel: Last Monday before spring break!

Marcia: Yay! I'm so excited!

Ashley: We're gonna get so laid!

Marcia: Is sex all you ever think about?

Ashley: Yes!

Hazel: You can't fool us, Marcia. You love Steven's big dick as much as the rest of us!

Marcia: Whatever. :)

Ashley: It isn't just Steven's dick I'm talking about. I intend to find at least one hookup!

Hazel: Really?

Ashley: Fuck, yes! It's spring break! I am taking full advantage.

Kayla: Good morning, sluts!

Marcia: Good morning, Kayla!

Hazel: Sluts? Speak for yourself, whore. ;P

Kayla: Bitch. :)

Ashley: She's right though, we are sluts. ;)

Marcia: Girls, girls.. behave!

Hazel: Always the voice of reason. :) We love you, Marcia.

Ashley: That we do. :)

Kayla: Eh. She's alright. ;)

Marcia: Just alright? :(

Kayla: Well, you're great at eating pussy ;)

Lexi: Oh good, we're talking about sex! I got so laid last night :)

Ashley: Well, lucky you! I had to settle for my new vibrator. Hmph.

Marcia: No! We're talking about spring break!

Hazel: Sex on spring break?

Kayla: I won't be able to get any dick on spring break. Ian isn't coming!

Ashley: Fuck your dad. We won't judge.

Lexi: He's good, you won't regret it.

Kayla: Ew, no!

Hazel: Your loss. ;)

Kayla: I'm gonna go workout before school. Talk to you all later.

Ashley: See you at school!

Lexi: See you at breakfast! I'm gonna wake up Steven and get a morning protein snack ;)

Hazel: Later!

Marcia: Bye!

I smile and shake my head as I set my phone down on my bedside table. I lay flat on my back for several minutes, practicing meditation and just feeling the sensations of my body. Once I'm done, I grab some water and take my birth control pill. Getting out of bed, I toss my dirty panties in the hamper. Then I put on a clean pair of panties, as well as yoga pants and a sports bra. As soon as I finish dressing, my phone goes off again.

Ian: Good morning, Beautiful. :)

Kayla: Good morning, Handsome ;)

Ian: How did you sleep?

Kayla: Very well, thank you. You?

Ian: Good, thanks! See you at school?

Kayla: Definitely!

When I'm done texting, I head down to our home gym. Putting my hair up in a ponytail, I start a nice, morning jog on the elliptical machine while listening to music. After my run, I take a hot shower and dress in a robe for breakfast.

"Good morning, Daddy! Good morning, Lexi!" I say, giving my father, then Lexi a peck on the lips before sitting down.

"Good morning, Honey." says Daddy.

"Morning, Kayla." Lexi chirps.

The three of us serve ourselves breakfast and start eating. I really love our maid, the food she makes is so delicious. Taking a bite of bacon, I smile at the two people I love most in this world; Lexi and Daddy.

"You girls ready for school?" Daddy asks.

"Blah." I mutter as I take another bite.

"Midterms week, plus we'll get a lot of spring break homework, I'm sure." Lexi says, rolling her eyes.

"Ouch." Daddy winces. "Ready for the exams?"

"Yeah, I studied." says Kayla. "They aren't until Friday anyway."

"I still have a lot more studying to do." Lexi groans before blowing a raspberry.

"You're both smart, you'll be fine." Daddy says with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah..." Lexi mumbles.

"Are you working every day this week?" I ask him.

"Yes, and probably as many hours as I can squeeze in." Daddy answers. "I need to make sure everything is squared away for me to be gone for a week."

"Makes sense." I say as I take a sip of my morning coffee.

"I hope you'll be around some this week?" Lexi asks in concern.

"I'll be around as much as I can." Daddy promises with a smile.

"Good." says Lexi before taking a bite of pancakes.

The three of us finish our breakfast while making idle chit chat. Daddy then kisses us both goodbye and heads to the home gym to work out. Lexi and I go to our bedrooms and get changed for school. Fully dressed, we say goodbye to the maid and butler before going outside and tossing our bags and backpacks into the car. Time to go to school.

Upon arriving at school, Lexi and I immediately meet up with Marcia, Hazel, and Ashley. All of us are dressed cutely, and ready to start the day. We talk about random, inconsequential topics for a few minutes until it is time for homeroom. Then we go our separate ways.

"Hey Kayla, wait up!" a feminine voice calls out to me as I walk down the hallway after my second class. I turn and come face-to-face with a beautiful blonde.

"Oh, hi Brittney!" I say, giving her a friendly smile.

"We haven't talked much lately." Brittney says as we walk down the hall together. "How have you been?"

"I've been great! You?" I ask politely.

"Very good, thank you!" Brittney replies. "I went to a party Friday night and ran in to a couple of our friends."

"Oh?" I inquire, wondering who she is talking about.

"Dave and Ken! Remember?" Brittney asks.

I remember Dave and Ken. I remember the first party, where Brittney and I each fucked one guy, only to have them switch girls. I remember Brittney not being able to make it to the next party and getting double-teamed by Dave and Ken. I remember.

"Uh, yeah." I say. "I remember them."

"They asked about you!" Brittney tells me.

"They did?" I ask, starting to grow uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Yeah, they say they miss you!" says Brittney.

"Yeah, right." I say with a smirk, deciding to make light of the situation. "They just miss my holes."

"I don't know, they gave all three of my holes quite the workout Friday night!" Brittney says with a giggle.

"Too much information, Brittney!" I say with a fake laugh.

"We've been fucked in the same room before!" Brittney laughs, looping her arm through mine. "We have nothing to hide from each other!"

"I guess you're right." I reply softly. It's not worth disagreeing.

"How about you come out with me Friday night?" Brittney suggests. "We'll meet up with Dave and Ken! Maybe have a real foursome?"

"I, uh, I can't!" I say, thankful that I have an excuse. "I have a date."

"Who with?" she asks.

"Ian." I answer.

"That guy who always gets picked on?" Brittney inquires with surprise.

"Yeah, he's really sweet." I tell her. "I probably shouldn't be having sex with someone else while we're dating anyway."

"Have you slept with him yet?" asks Brittney.

"Well, no." I reluctantly answer.

"Then you're still a free woman!" Brittney insists. "How about Saturday?"

"I'll be out of the country." I state. "Going away for spring break."

"Oh? Where to?" Brittney asks, looking crestfallen.

"Bermuda." I answer.

"Oh, well, have fun!" Brittney says as we arrive at her next class.

"You, too! Uh, say 'hi' to Dave and Ken for me." I say, trying to be polite.

"Will do! Later, girl!" Brittney says, hugging me.

"Bye." I say, hugging her back.

Brittney breaks the hug and disappears into her classroom. I do like Brittney. She's a nice girl. In some ways, she's a lot like Ashley. They both are blondes with big tits who love partying. I just can't go down the road of wild sex again. Even though a big part of me really wants to. Plus, I have Ian now.

I shake my head, telling the unhealthy thoughts to go away. I want Ian. I may have sex with girls sometimes, but I am looking for a relationship with one man. And I'm choosing Ian. Taking a deep breath, I enter my next classroom and find a seat.

Once it's lunch time, I meet Lexi, Hazel, Marcia, and Ashley outside the cafeteria. The five of us buy our lunches and then go to sit with Ian and his friends. Ian, Josh, and Shawn are already eating their bagged lunches and chatting.

"Hey, boys!" Ashley says confidently as she sits down.

"Hi." Josh mumbles shyly as he obviously tries to avoid staring at Ashley's rack.

"Hey, girls!" Ian says with a smile.

"Ladies, welcome back! Just can't stay away, can you?" Shawn asks.

"I guess not!" Marcia giggles, sitting down beside Shawn.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I ask as I peck Ian on the lips.

"Midterms." Josh answers as Hazel and Lexi greet the guys.

"I've been meaning to ask you something, Kayla." says Ian, seeming so much more confident now that he's gotten a feel of some tit.

"Yes, Ian?" I ask with a cute smile.

"My parents want to get to know you better, and were hoping you could come for dinner on Wednesday. Maybe you could come by right after school and stay until dinner?" Ian suggests.

"Aw! How sweet!" Lexi chirps as the other three girls also make 'Aw' sounds.

"Shut the fuck up, Lexi." I say with a grin. "I'd love to, Ian. I do have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday after school. I could come by after?"

Lexi and I lock eyes. The smile on her face starting to look much more forced. She knows I haven't told Ian about the rape. Or about anything else for that matter. He doesn't know I'm in therapy. Good thing a generic doctor's appointment excuse always works.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's fine!" Ian says, smiling. "Thank you!"

"It's a date." I respond.

The eight of us talk as we eat lunch. Due to the sheer number of people, there are usually three conversations going on at once. I notice that Ashley is talking to shy Josh more than anyone else, and Shawn seems to be trying to flirt with Marcia. I guess it's true, opposites attract.

After lunch, my friends and I go our separate ways and get to class. The rest of the school day passes. I pass David in the hallway while he's holding hands with his new girlfriend, Kelsey. Looks like she is choosing to ignore mine and Lexi's warnings about him. I don't understand it, Keith called us cum dumps right in front of her. Idiot. Oh well, nothing I can do. I ignore them completely. Things are going pretty well until I run into Keith.

"Hey, cum dump." Keith says when he approaches me in the hall.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask harshly.

"Now, that isn't very polite." he says as he turns around so he can walk along beside me.

"Fuck off." I snap. I'm trying to stay strong, but I can feel my heart racing.

"You know, you are much more pleasant in your pictures." Keith tells me, taking out his phone.

"I said, 'fuck off'." I repeat as I keep walking, doing my best to ignore him.

"This one really is my favorite." he says, showing me his phone.

"Fuck you, Keith." I mumble, tears forming in my eyes. On the screen is a picture of me completely naked with my legs spread. I sent it to David ages ago. I am aware that he has my nudes, but seeing them again is overwhelming. "Just, fuck off."

"Then there's this one." he says as he switches to the next picture, which is one of me holding my bare breasts together and smiling at the camera.

"FUCK OFF!" I screech, causing other students to turn and stare as I run away from Keith.

I can hear him laughing as I run into my next class. Thankfully, it is the last one of the day. I wipe away my tears as the teacher starts the lesson. Fortunately, the teacher isn't very observant and I am able to text Lexi privately.

Kayla: I ran into Keith.

Lexi: Are you okay?

Kayla: No. He showed me nudes of me that I had sent David.

Lexi: Those fucking assholes! I'm so sorry, Kayla.

Kayla: It's not your fault. I knew David had shared them with Keith. Remember?

Lexi: I remember. And it kind of is. You only ended up near Keith because of me.

Kayla: It's not your fault, Lexi. You were raped, too. And you handle it better than I do.

Lexi: Everyone heals differently. I needed Steven. You need therapy and your friends.

Kayla: Thank you.

Lexi: You're welcome.

Kayla: Will you make love to me when we get home?

Lexi: Of course, my love.

Kayla: Thank you.

Lexi: Always.

Somehow, I'm able to make it through the rest of the lesson. I even manage to take down the homework assignment. Then I immediately find Lexi. The two of us hug before getting in the car and heading home.

Our backpacks and purses lay forgotten in the corner of my bedroom as Lexi and I remove our shoes and socks before falling into bed together. I spread my legs, letting my skirt ride up my thighs as Lexi gets on top of me. My hands grab her ass as my lips find hers.

"Oh, Lexi" I moan against her lips.

"Kayla." she pants.

Lexi sits up and whips her shirt off over her head. She then reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. I smile up at her as her breasts are bared to my hungry gaze. My redheaded best friend flings her bra away before leaning down and resuming our kiss.

My hand finds her breast as she slides her own hand between my legs and presses it against the edge of my panties. I moan against her lips as I feel her fingers pressing against my clit from outside my underwear. Lexi takes full advantage and slips her tongue into my mouth.

The two of us make out, hands exploring each others bodies for several minutes. Eventually, I feel Lexi undo the button holding my skirt up. She sits up, and I lift my bum to help her slide my skirt off of my body. My panties soon follow. Lexi is now topless, while I'm bottomless.

The gorgeous girl grips my thighs and spreads me open, revealing my pink pussy. I watch as Lexi gets between my legs and lowers her head. A shiver passes through me when her tongue makes contact with my labia.

"Oh God, yes." I breathe as my hands bury in her sweet-smelling hair.

I plant my feet firmly on the mattress as Lexi works me over. She's so talented with her tongue, and when she adds her fingers into the mix, I my moans and pants speed up. I hold her head to my crotch while my hips buck.

A few minutes pass, my moans and pleads for more filling the room. Lexi seems more than happy to oblige, as she continues fingering and licking me. When her tongue wraps around my clit, I explode.

"Fuck, Lexi! I'm cumming!" I gasp as my body tenses up, my toes curling.