Birthday Pool Party Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm all set." I answer. "Thanks, Stacey."

"Sir." she says with a nod before turning and exiting my office, leaving the door partially open behind her.

I take a deep breath and grab some water. The cool liquid feels good as it runs down my throat and into my chest. Smiling, I notice it is almost time for lunch. Good, I'm starving. Before I worry about food though, I grab my phone and text Lexi.

Steven: Thank you!

Lexi: Did Stacey take good care of you?

Steven: She did! She's nowhere near as good as you, of course. ;)

Lexi: Smart boy. :)

Steven: Boy?

Lexi: Fine. Smart old man. Better?

Steven: No. :(

Lexi: Awe, poor baby. :P

Steven: You're lucky you're cute.

Lexi: :D

Steven: Hmph.

Lexi: So, when am I gonna meet Stacey in person?

Steven: Want me to ask her?

Lexi: Yes, please.

"Stacey?" I say, hitting the intercom button on my desk.

"Sir?" comes her voice.

"Could you please come in here for a moment?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir." she replies.

I set my phone on my desk and wait. Barely a minute later, Stacey walks into my office and shuts the door behind her. My eyes lock on her bare legs and travel up to her skirt. I remember that my cum is still leaking out of her pussy. Life is good.

"How can I help you?" she asks in her professional voice.

"Lexi and I were chatting, and she wants to know when you'll be able to stop by the house and meet her." I explain.

"Oh!" Stacey says, a broad smile on her face. "When are you guys available?"

"How about dinner sometime this week?" I suggest.

"Does Thursday work for you?" Stacey asks.

"Dinner Thursday sounds great!" I respond with a charming smile. "You can meet Kayla then, too."

"I can't wait!" Stacey says with a happy grin.

"Awesome!" I reply.

Stacey walks over to me and shoves her tongue down my throat. I can taste mint on her breath and know she just brushed her teeth. Probably to get rid of the cum breath. Burying my hand in her blonde locks, we kiss for a couple minutes before she pulls away.

"Sir." Stacey says with a nod as she adjusts her skirt.

"Ready for lunch?" I ask.

"Yes, of course!" she replies as she glances at my monitor to see the time. "I didn't realize how late it was!"

I place an order at a local place on my phone and Stacey volunteers to go pick it up. She's especially happy when I won't accept any cash for her meal. I stare at her sexy ass as she leaves my office to go and grab the food.

Soon, Stacey returns with our meals. I shut my monitor off as Stacey brings a chair over to my desk. While we eat, we chat about various topics, making each other laugh and smile. Stacey is a great assistant. I really enjoy her company.

When we finish eating, Stacey heads back to her desk to resume work. I have a meeting to attend, so I go to the nearby conference room. The meeting ends an hour later and I return to my office to work for the rest of the afternoon. Occasionally, I text Lexi while working.

Steven: Stacey is coming over Thursday for dinner.

Lexi: Great! Is she as cute as she seems?

Steven: She is! You'll like her. :)

Lexi: Will I like her enough to fuck her? ;)

Steven: We'll find out!

Lexi: Yes. Yes, we will.

After work, I say goodbye to Stacey and head out to my car. I'm in a good mood, and tap on the steering wheel to the beats from the radio as I drive home. As soon as I walk in the door, I say 'hi' to the butler and walk further into the house.

Surprisingly, I don't see Lexi or Kayla in any of the main rooms. I decide to let them relax, wherever they are, and head to mine and Lexi's bedroom to change. Before entering my room, I notice that Kayla's door is closed. They must be inside. After changing, I sit down in the main living room. I look up the latest news on my phone until it is time for dinner.

I don't want the girls to be late for dinner, so I knock on Kayla's door. Lexi's voice instructs me to come in. I do, and am surprised to find both girls naked in bed. I guess I'm not really surprised, I just wasn't expecting an eyeful of my daughter's titties.

Don't look, don't look. Look at Lexi, not Kayla. Yeah, that's not gonna work. My eyes are immediately drawn to Kayla's tits. As much as I love Lexi, Kayla has the most perfect boobs of any woman I've ever seen. They are the ideal combination of round and teardrop shape. Her breasts don't sag at all, despite being a C-cup, and she has the pinkest nipples right in the center of each globe.

Fortunately, I'm distracted by a naked Lexi running up to me and throwing her arms around my neck. At Kayla's encouragement, my hands grab her ass, and I squeeze happily. I really do love both of these girls so much. When I tell them it's time for dinner, Lexi and Kayla grab their panties, making a show of bending over for me. They then dress in robes and come down to dinner with me.

Over dinner, Kayla tells me that she ran into Keith. I see red, and have to resist the urge to go find that little shit and kill him myself. Instead, I confess to the girls that I'm having Keith investigated. They seem happy. I'll call Jason tomorrow for an update.

When we finish dinner, we change into our bathing suits and head for the hot tub. I'm ecstatic when both girls decide to go topless. Four gorgeous breasts are bobbing in the hot waters, and I keep glancing back and forth between the girls. I may tell myself not to look at Kayla, but I really don't feel shame anymore. Yeah, she's my daughter, but damn, she's a beautiful woman. I know I'll never touch her sexually, but there's nothing wrong with looking.

After some time in the hot tub, Kayla heads to her room to go to bed. Lexi and I go into our bedroom and shut the door behind us. Wearing just bikini bottoms, Lexi turns to me and smiles sensually.

"I believe I promised you some nookie." she says.

"I believe you did." I respond, looking her sexy body up and down.

"Check beneath the pillow." says Lexi as she places her hands on her hips.

"Beneath the pillow?" I ask, walking over to the bed.

"Yup!" Lexi chirps.

"What do we have here?" I ask, holding up a pair of handcuffs.

"We're using those tonight!" Lexi announces. She's now standing completely naked in the center of the room, her hands still on her hips.

"You wanna cuff me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Hah, no!" Lexi says, shaking her head. She then jumps up on the bed and lays down with her head on the pillow and her arms raised above her head to grip the headboard. "I want my man to be in charge."

"Is that so?" I ask.

"Yes!" Lexi breathes. "So, you're gonna cuff me and then do whatever you want with my helpless body!"

"Mm, I like it." I reply.

"Cuff me!" Lexi begs, her hands gripping the headboard.

Instant erection. I immediately drop my swim trunks, revealing my hard dick. Lexi licks her lips when she sees it. Then I get up on the bed and kneel by Lexi's head. She turns her head and slurps me into her mouth as I cuff one of her wrists. I then loop the cuffs through a gap in the design of the headboard and cuff her other hand. Now, she's mine.

"Just say something if you want the cuffs off." I tell her.

"Mmhmm." she mumbles around my dick.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." I say with a laugh.

Lexi just giggles and keeps sucking. I place a hand at the back of her head and look up to release a breath. My other hand runs along her body; I trail my fingers up her flat stomach until I can cup a firm boob.

"Ah, yeah, right there!" I groan. "Keep sucking, keep sucking!"

Lexi closes her eyes as her cheeks cave in and she sucks me as hard as she can. Fuck, this is good. I release her boob and slide my hand down her body until I can feel the warmth from her pussy. Lexi spreads her legs, bending them at the knee as she raises them, allowing me access.

I push my fingers into her body, making her moan around my cock. Lexi's hands strain against the cuffs as her pussy starts making wet squelching noises from the intensity of my fingering. This girl is absolutely soaked.

My fingers saw in and out of Lexi, alternating between rapidly fingering her and rubbing her clit. She is moaning non-stop around my dick. Pulling my cock out of her mouth, I start slapping her face with it. Lexi coos happily as she kisses as much cock-flesh as she can.

"I wanna be inside you." I whisper as I push my two fingers all the way up her teenage twat.

"Any hole." Lexi says passionately, looking around my dick and into my eyes. "I'm yours."

"I love you, Lexi." I say as I brush a lock of auburn hair out of her face. My fingers are still inside of her.

"I love you, Steven." she replies. She then leans up and kisses my penis. "And I love him."

"I love her." I respond, my fingers running along her moist slit.

"Then make her happy." Lexi challenges.

"With pleasure." I answer.

I slap Lexi's cheek one last time with my cock before pulling away. Then I knee-walk down the bed and get between her spread legs. I place both of Lexi's shapely legs over my shoulders before taking my cock in hand and rubbing the mushroom head along her slit.

"Mm, yeah, that feels good!" Lexi moans, tossing her head back. "Now, push it in me!"

I'm always happy to honor Lexi's requests, so I release my cock and grip her hips. Our eyes lock, and Lexi rolls her hips, trying to get me inside her. I then thrust my hips forward, burying my length in Lexi's wet box.

"Yes!" Lexi hisses, her back arching and her fingers gripping the headboard with desperate strength.

With her legs over my shoulders, I grip Lexi's upper thighs and start thrusting. Her tits start jiggling like crazy on her chest as she moans and begs for me to fuck her harder. I love watching her hands strain against the cuffs when she instinctively tries reaching for me.

"Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me, harder!" Lexi begs.

I grab hold of Lexi's legs and bend her in half. Now, her ankles are by her ears as I loom over her, thrusting hard and fast. Lexi goes wild. She starts screaming that she's cumming, and I can feel her pussy spasm non-stop around my dick.

"I'm cumming! Fuck me! Never! Stop! Fucking me!" she cries out.

"Lexi!" I shout as I watch her model-perfect face contort in pleasure.

Lexi really does have the loveliest cum-face. I love the way her cute, little face scrunches up. Fuck, I'm close. I keep pounding her through her orgasm, triggering a second. Then a third. I can see her toes curling out of the corner of my eye.

"Steven! I love you! Steven! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big dick! Steven!" she screams, her legs shaking and her hands gripping the headboard so tight her knuckles are turning white.

"Oh, Lexi!" I respond as I bury myself to the hilt inside her and rotate my hips to stimulate her vaginal walls.

"Oh, my God! I'm cumming so much!" Lexi calls out. A strand of hair obscuring her pretty face.

"Fuck!" I gasp, pulling out of her right before I cum.

Looking down, I can see that her pussy is actually convulsing. I can see every spasm as she lifts her bum off the bed slightly. Releasing her legs, I let them unfold and fall back on the bed. Then, before Lexi can recover, I lunge down and start licking her clit.

"Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!" Lexi gasps as she spreads her legs wide.

I shove two fingers up her cunt as my tongue rapidly works her clit. Lexi throws her legs over my shoulders and moans constantly as I eat her out. I miss having her hands in my hair while I'm doing this, but I smile when I remember that this pussy is all mine.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" Lexi rapidly shouts.

Taking her clit between my lips, I suck on the little nub as my fingers curl upwards to stimulate her G-spot. Lexi bucks her hips hard, pressing her pussy into my face. I hear the cuffs when Lexi strains against them, desperate to grab my head and shove it deeper into her cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lexi shrieks as an orgasm courses through her body. "Eat me! I'm cumming!"

When Lexi comes down from her orgasm, I remove her legs from my shoulders and climb up the bed. I then straddle her chest and shove my cock in her face. Lexi happily opens wide and accepts me into her mouth.

"Shake your head if you need me to stop." I tell her.

I grab Lexi's head in both hands and shove my dick down her throat. Lexi gags and drools, saliva running from between her lips. I start fucking her face, using her mouth as if it were a pussy. Her mouth is stretched wide around my thickness as my balls slap against her chin.

"You doing okay?" I ask, pulling my cock from her mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asks in annoyance. "Get that thing back in my mouth!"

Smirking, I pull Lexi's face forward as she opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. Placing my cock on her tongue, I slide myself back into her warm mouth. Lexi leaves her jaw hanging open and lets me fuck her face as she makes the sexiest gagging and moaning noises.

Looking down at her, naked and handcuffed, her face impaled on my shaft. I can feel my balls starting to boil over as I thrust into her mouth. I'm so close, I'm gonna cum in her eighteen-year-old mouth.

"Lexi! I'm gonna cum!" I announce.

"Mm!" she moans around my shaft as she sucks on me.

"Ah, cumming!" I grunt.

Lexi lets out a choked gurgling noise as cum squirts from my cock and into her sucking mouth. I can tell her legs are bent and raised as my semen fills her oral cavity. She's so sexy. Fuck! I send another burst into her mouth, and watch as her cheeks fill puff out from the cum filling them.

"Holy shit, Lexi." I gasp as I pull out of her mouth.

She just gives me a sexy smile and gapes her mouth, showing me the cum on her tongue. Lexi wiggles her tongue around the pool of cum as I watch in awe. She then closes her mouth and tilts her head back, gulping down my load.

"Ah!" Lexi says with relish as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to show me her empty mouth.

"Fuck, you're amazing." I say.

"I know." she giggles, wriggling her tiny body.

I get off of Lexi's body and lay down beside her. Reaching over, I gently massage her breast, loving the feel of her hard nipple against my palm. Lexi giggles and arches her back, pressing her boob into my hand.

"Are you gonna take these off of me?" Lexi asks as she pretends to struggle with the handcuffs. Her body looks so sexy as she wiggles around. Her stomach is completely flat. "Or are you gonna leave me handcuffed all night so you can use my body whenever you want?"

"I like the idea of that," I begin, "but I think you'd get uncomfortable after awhile."

"Probably." Lexi agrees. "Plus, I need to pee!"

"I'll set you free." I say as I reach for the cuffs.

"You can capture me anytime." Lexi giggles as I undo the cuffs and free her wrists.

"I'll remember that!" I reply.

"You better!" Lexi chirps. "This was so fucking hot!"

"It really was!" I answer.

Lexi kisses me before sitting up and scooting to the edge of the bed. I reach out and smack her ass as she hops out of bed. She giggles cutely and covers her bum with her hands as she walks away and heads to the bathroom.

I place the handcuffs on the bedside table and wait for Lexi to return. She comes back a few minutes later, and nuzzles up beside me. Pulling the covers over us, I wrap my arms around my favorite redhead and kiss her lips. It only takes a few minutes for us to fall asleep.