All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 16'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TheJoker33TheJoker33over 1 year ago

This a great series, I really like it. It is well worth the wait for each chapter. Thank you.

OrcaorcinusOrcaorcinusover 1 year ago

Thanks for this installment of a great story. Don't apologize for your rate of production, you're writing an engaging and hot story for us to read. Living you life and not burning out on writing is as or more important to your readers than when we get to read the next chapter.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

“Ass to mouth” is pretty hot / kinky. Too bad Lexi / Kayla didn’t lick / suck the strap-on fresh out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like the daddy dick is getting closer. She's pretending not to think about it, but she is. Maybe Lexi can feed her a pussy full of cum to ease into it. Anyway I agree with Joker. It's a great series and each chapter is well worth the wait. Do it at your own pace. This applies to both the sexual liaisons within the story, and the actual posting itself. You're doing great and those that complain obviously don't appreciate your work as much as they should. You should give them full refunds on their purchase. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I concur with Mr. Cheatham! I also like how the Daddy dick is getting closer from Kayla watching Lexi and her dad fuck to Lexi's suggestion. I appreciate your storytelling style with splitting it between the characters. You took the time to tell us about Lexi's goodnight to Steven even though Lexi tells and 'shows' Kayla.

To NudeInMaine, I have a feeling something like that will happen in the chapters to come!

I wholeheartedly agree with Orcaorcinus! Your series is the first I've read on Literotica that had me thinking of the characters long after I've read the story. Please take all the time you need to produce the exceptional quality that keeps up coming back here!

As for Mr. Fleck, he is a reader of culture, and I am fortunate to find myself in such erudite company.

I really hope Ian surprises all the characters when he finally gets to sex (in a good way)! It would really be a huge bummer if he freaks out and Kayla has to find solace with Dan. I also hope Josh and Shawn get to share in the good times too. I also wonder if Nicole will as well.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Fantastic series, can’t wait for the Kayla, Dad hookup, also looking forward to Kayla Ian sex, I wonder how Ian will handle Kayla’s history, will Lexi and Ian get Married, have children, this series has so much going for it, you are a fantastic writer, don’t apologise for the time you take. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't wait for Kayla and Ian to hook up I'm not big on Kayla and her dad hooking up but then getting more comfortable with each other is interesting

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all the nice comments! I really appreciate them. Chapter 17 has been submitted. It should go live in a couple days.

-Witty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reached CH16 page 3, so far. Getting a bit repetitive in many ways.

I might try again tomorrow

rjr_1954rjr_1954about 1 year ago

Just finished #16, stunning novel, and I'm speechless, going on to #17 !

myassisdraginmyassisdragin8 months ago

One of the girls at work called me a "dirty old ma" one day when some of us were joking around, I told her "I am not, I'm a sexy senior citizen"..

Great story so far..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES