Birthday Pool Party Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi: How are you doing?

Kayla: Better, thanks to you.

Lexi: Good. I'm glad. :)

Kayla: :)

Lexi: I love you, Kayla.

Kayla: I love you, too.

Lexi: I wish I could kiss you right now.

Kayla: I know the feeling. Do you wanna make love after school?

Lexi: I do, but it might have to wait until later.

Kayla: Why's that?

Lexi: My sister is leaving work early. She asked if she could come over.

Kayla: Oh! That's great! You should be close with your sister. :)

Lexi: Yeah :) She seems to be trying really hard to be part of my life. I'm glad.

Kayla: I'm happy for you!

Lexi: Thanks! How about I rock your world after dinner? ;)

Kayla: It's a date! And Lexi?

Lexi: Yeah, Babe?

Kayla: Be rough with me tonight, please.

Lexi: You sure?

Kayla: Yes. I want to explore my fantasies. This is the best way. Fuck me hard!

Lexi: You asked for it!

Kayla: Thanks, Lexi :)

Lexi: You're welcome, my love.

My texting with Lexi takes me to the end of my last class before lunch. I spend the last ten minutes of the class trying to get the homework assignment done so that I don't have to do it tonight. When the bell rings, I gather up my notebook and head to lunch.

"Hi, Kayla!" Lexi chirps when she sees me.

"Hello, hello!" I reply.

The two of us get in line and buy our lunches. Then we head to our usual table. Marcia, Ashley, Hazel, Ian, Josh, and Shawn are already sitting down. They seem deep in conversation, so the two of us quietly join them.

"I can't believe we got extra homework on top of having that exam on Friday. This fucking sucks!" Shawn laments.

"Ugh, I know!" Hazel adds. "I never should have taken Physics."

"Glad I'm not in that class!" Ashley laughs.

"The labs are a lot of fun, but all the homework makes it tough." Josh says in his quiet voice.

'Yeah, and there are video games to play!" Shawn says. "Just not right. I should be able to get all my homework done during school so I can play video games all evening."

"Could you be anymore of a geek?" Marcia teases.

"Marcia! Really, from you?" Shawn loudly asks.

"She's really coming out of her shell!" Ashley teases.

"Oh, stop teasing her." says Hazel.

"Hi, Kayla! Hi, Lexi!" Ian says, his face lighting up when he sees me.

"Hi, Ian!" I say, giving him a cute smile.

"Ian. Hi!" Lexi chirps.

"Ladies! Join us!" Shawn says, spreading his arms wide.

Lexi and I place our trays down on the table and sit down. The conversation continues, with all of us complaining about homework and studying. The guys are definitely jealous of our upcoming trip to Bermuda, but there's no way they can come with us.

After lunch, I do run into Keith. He's walking down the hallway, holding hands with Stephanie. Fortunately, he doesn't say anything. He just leers at me and stares at my cleavage as I pass. Asshole. His girlfriend doesn't even notice. No sign of David, thankfully.

"You know, " Lexi begins as we fasten our seat belts in the car after school, "I was thinking about all the sex we have. With each other, and with the other girls."

"Of course you were." I state with a laugh. "Sex is all you think about."

"That's true." Lexi admits with a smile and a nod as she starts the car. "And I was thinking about Steven fucking all of us. I remembered riding his cock while Ashley rode his face."

"Okay, what's your point?" I ask.

"My point is that it's a lot of fun drowning a guy in pussy." Lexi explains as she throws the car into reverse and backs out of the space. "It's also a great bonding experience for the two girls."

"Okay..." I trail off, still unsure where she's going with this.

"I just think it's sad that you and I will never be able to double-team a guy." Lexi says with a pout.

"What? Sure we will!" I insist.

"When?" Lexi asks while pulling out of the parking lot. "I'll never be with another guy besides Steven, and you refuse to fuck him for some reason."

"Because it's incest!" I hiss. "I am not riding my dad's cock!"

"Fine. You ride his face. I'll ride his cock." Lexi suggests with a shrug, her hands still on the steering wheel. "He's a good muff diver. You won't regret it."

"I am not doing anything like that with my dad." I state firmly.

"Why not? Why are you so against it?" Lexi asks. "I'm sure he thinks you're hot!"

"Because he's my daddy, and I'm his baby girl. It's wrong." I insist. "And don't think I missed what you said."

"What? What did I say?" she asks, obviously confused by the subject change.

"You said you'd never be with another guy besides Daddy." I say with a broad smile.

"Yeah, so?" wonders Lexi.

"Is someone thinking about the future?" I ask teasingly.

"Oh, I get it. Marriage." Lexi says with a blush. "I mean, we haven't been together long, but yeah, he's my dream guy. I've thought about it."

"All good thoughts?" I inquire.

"Mostly good thoughts." Lexi responds.

"Mostly?" I ask.

"I mean, I guess the only thing I'm worried about is what happens in thirty years when he's seventy and I'm only forty-eight." she explains.

"Oh, I get it." I say with a nod.

"Yeah, but he's worth it. I love him. I'll worry about that when it happens." Lexi insists.

"You know, if you two marry, you'll be my step-mom." I say with a giggle.

"Does that mean you'll stop fucking me?" she asks. "Will that be incest, too?"

"No!" I say quickly. "I want to keep fucking you for the rest of our lives!"

"I want that, too." Lexi says with a smile. "You know that means you'll have to tell Ian about us at some point."

"Yeah, I know." I say with a sigh. "I'm scared he won't be okay with it."

"Just offer him a threesome with Ashley. He'll be fine." Lexi suggests with a shrug.

"Why Ashley?" I wonder.

"Because, once he gets his hands on those mammoth titties, he won't be able to form a coherent thought." she laughs.

"I think he'll like my titties just fine, thank you!" I say, crossing my arms beneath my breasts.

"I'm sure he will." Lexi says with a nod. "You do have great tits. They're nicer than Ashley's, if you ask me."

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yeah," she confirms. "Yours are just so fucking perfect."

"Thanks!" I say with a grin.

"Your'e welcome." she responds.

"I wish mine were bigger." Lexi pouts as she briefly glances down at her chest.

"Yours are perfect." I insist. "I love sucking on them.

"Yeah, but you can't really motorboat them." she sighs.

"They're big enough to wrap around Daddy's cock, aren't they?" I remind her.

"That's true!" Lexi exclaims. "I guess that's all that matters.

We spend the rest of the car ride talking about boobs. Lexi and I both love having our titties played with. In our group, Ashley has the biggest tits with her double D's. Marcia and I are next, with impressive C-cup breasts. Lexi and Hazel both have B's, but our consensus is that Lexi's are slightly bigger.

"C'mere you." Lexi says as soon as she parks the car and unfastens her seat belt.

The seat belt is barely off of my body when Lexi grabs the back of my head and pulls my lips to hers. We kiss for about a minute when I feel her hand go down the front of my shirt. She slips her hand into my bra and squeezes my firm breast.

"Oh, Lexi." I moan.

"Mm, Kayla." she replies.

For a couple more minutes, we make out while Lexi gropes me. Then she pulls away and kisses the tip of my nose, making me giggle. I smile at her with love and lust. Fuck, I want this girl so damn badly.

"That should hold you until later." Lexi says as she pulls her hand out of my shirt.

"That just made me want you more!" I reply with a pout.

"You'll get me after dinner, I promise." she says with a wink. "Or rather, I'll be taking you with a strap-on."

"Your sister is clam jamming me!" I say with a pout.

"You can wait." Lexi giggles as we get out of the car.

"I'm not getting any dick, and now I can't get any cunt!" I whine as I sling my backpack over my shoulder.

"Suck off the butler." Lexi suggests with a shrug as we head into the house. Fortunately, we're far enough away from the butler that he doesn't hear our conversation. We just smile and wave at him as we pass. I don't think he hears, at least. "I'm sure he won't mind."

"Ew, no!" I exclaim, shaking my head.

"Why not? He's cute." she says as we leave the foyer.

"He works for us, I can't do that!" I insist.

"Stacey works for your dad." Lexi reasons. "She's opening her mouth and spreading her legs for him every day."

"Still, I can't do that." I say as we make our way through the house.

"Then no dick for or cunt for Kayla!" she giggles.

"Bitch." I say.

"Slut." Lexi responds.

The two of us sit in the main living room and pull out our books. We work on our homework for about forty-five minutes. That's when Lexi gets a text from Nicole. We head back into the foyer just in time to greet Lexi's big sister.

"Lexi! Hi!" Nicole says excitedly as she wraps Lexi up into a tight hug.

"Hi, Nicole." Lexi replies, hugging her sister back.

"And, Kayla! Hello!" Nicole chirps as she releases Lexi and walks over to hug me.

"Hello, Nicole!" I say in a friendly voice as I hug her back.

"Your dad still at work?" Nicole asks when she releases me.

"Yeah, but he'll be home for dinner." I answer. "Will you be able to stay for dinner?"

"If you don't mind having me!" Nicole says.

"Oh, not at all!" I respond. "Daddy will be happy to see you."

"Yeah, he wants you and Kyle to like him." Lexi says.

"I do like him!" Nicole insists. "I just worry about you, Lexi."

"I appreciate it, but I'm okay. Really. Better than okay." says Lexi. "Steven isn't going anywhere."

"We can all see how much Daddy loves Lexi." I chime in.

"I really hope things work out." Nicole says.

"They will. I mean, who could ever get sick of this?!" Lexi asks, striking a pose.

"Uh, everyone?" I tease.

"Fuck you!" says Lexi as she flips me off.

"Bitch." I call her as I stick out my tongue.

"Slut." she responds before blowing a raspberry.

"You two are hilarious." Nicole says with a genuine smile.

The three of us spend the afternoon together. First, we head to the game room and shoot some pool. Then we go to the main living room and watch a movie. Not long before dinner, Daddy comes home.

"Hello, ladies!" Daddy says as he walks into the main living room.

"Hi, Daddy!" I say happily.

"Hey, Baby!" Lexi chirps.

"Hello, Steven." Nicole waves.

I shut the television off, and the three of us stand up. Walking over to Daddy, I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Lexi then hugs and kisses him. Lexi and I are both shocked when Nicole hugs Daddy and gives him a smile.

"I still have my reservations," Nicole says, "but I want Lexi to be happy, and right now you're making her happy. Just please don't hurt her."

"I would never intentionally hurt Lexi." Daddy promises.

"Then we're good." Nicole smiles.

"Now we just need to win over Kyle." Lexi giggles.

"Good luck with that." I say.

"Yeah, I know how he can be." Nicole says. "Just remember, Lexi, he loves you."

"I know he does." says Lexi. "I just wish he'd stop calling me 'Alexis'".

We all laugh at that. The four of us go to the dining room and are served dinner. We enjoy a pleasant meal with nice conversation. I'm really warming up to Nicole. She's sweet, just like Lexi. And fucking gorgeous, just like Lexi. Nicole is taller, she wears her hair longer than Lexi, and I think she has bigger boobs, but same model-perfect face, same light dusting of freckles.

"I should probably get going." Nicole says after we eat.

"It was nice seeing you." says Daddy.

"Bye, Nicole." I say when Nicole hugs me.

"Later, sis!" Lexi says happily.

We walk Nicole to the foyer, and she makes her exit. Lexi is in such a good mood, it's making me smile as well. I'm glad she has family back in her life. Good riddance to her parents, but her siblings seem like decent people.

"Did you talk to the PI today?" Lexi asks Daddy once Nicole is gone.

"I did!" Daddy confirms. "He agrees, the best thing to do is to hang tight while he completes his investigation."

"Okay, thank you Daddy." I say.

"You're welcome." Daddy responds. "Anything for you two."

"We love you, too!" Lexi chirps.

"Yes, we do." I confirm with a nod.

"Do you girls wanna head back to the living room and watch some television?" Daddy offers with a smile.

"Actually, Kayla and I were hoping for some time together." Lexi says slowly. "If that's okay?"

"Of course it is!" Daddy says. "I'll entertain myself."

"Yeah, I bet you will." Lexi says with a smirk as she makes jerking off motions with her hand.

"Not like that!" he laughs.

"You mean you won't be jacking off to the thought of your baby girl being taken from behind with a strap-on?" asks Lexi.

"Lexi!" I exclaim, my face bright red.

"Too much information, once again." Daddy deadpans.

"Yeah right, you love it." Lexi teases.

"He does think I'm hot." I say with a giggle.

"You are a beautiful young woman, Kayla." he tells me with a smile.

"Awe!" says Lexi.

"You girls enjoy your time together." says Daddy. "I'll be fine."

"I'll be back before bedtime." Lexi tells Daddy before pecking his lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too." he replies.

Lexi loops her arm through mine and we walk with Daddy through the house. He turns to head to the main living room, while Lexi and I go to my bedroom. As soon as my bedroom door closes, my arms are full with horny redhead.

Lexi throws her body against mine, wrapping her arms around me as she kisses me. I hug her back and part my lips so she can shove her tongue down my throat. Moaning into Lexi's mouth, I slide my hands lower, cupping her firm butt.

"You're so fucking sexy." Lexi moans in between kisses.

"Mm," I respond as Lexi grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back.

"Lose the clothes, Slut." she orders, looking into my eyes.

I just nod in response as I feel my pussy dripping from being treated so roughly. It seems Lexi remembers my request to be rough with me tonight. The two of us step back and face each other as we slowly start undressing.

"Let's see those big tits of yours." Lexi says when we're both down to just bras and panties.

Lexi whips off her bra, showing me her firm breasts and pink nipples. The gorgeous redhead then drops her panties and steps out of them, leaving her nude. I decide to tease her a bit, and unhook my bra, but hold it to my chest for a few seconds as I smile mischievously at her.

"Take off your bra. Now!" Lexi barks the last word, making me jump.

"Y-yes! Okay!" I stammer as I drop my bra to the floor, baring my breasts to Lexi's hungry gaze.

"Get on your knees, and put your hair up in a ponytail." Lexi orders. "And from now on, you'll address me as 'Mistress'. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I respond, dropping to my knees while still wearing my black lace panties. Holy shit, is this really happening? Using a hair elastic around my wrist, I put my hair up in a ponytail, as ordered, then place my hands on my bare thighs.

"From now on, you'll do whatever I say, when I say it. Understand, Slut?" she asks, glaring down at me.

"Yes, Mistress." I reply in a clear, strong voice. Fuck, I'm wet!

"Good Slut." Lexi says, patting me on the head.

I stay with my hands on my thighs, my tits out and proud, wearing only a pair of panties as I watch Lexi. I'm shivering with excitement as my best friend takes out the strap on and steps into the harness. Once she's ready, she walks toward me, her fake cock swinging in front of her.

"Do you like cock, Slut?" Lexi asks as she strokes the fake cock, which is inches from my face.

"Yes, Mistress." I answer.

"Tell me." Lexi orders firmly.

"I love cock!" I announce as I wriggle my tight, young body. "Oh, Mistress, I love cock so much! I love sucking dick and taking it up the ass! I'm such a slut!"

"Beg for my cock, Slut." Lexi says as she slaps my face with the dildo.

"Please let me suck your cock, Mistress!" I beg, my fingers clenching at my thighs. "I want it in my mouth! Please!"

"Open wide!" Lexi says as she holds the fake cock at the base while grabbing my ponytail with her other hand.

"Ah!" I say as I open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

Lexi places the tip of the dildo onto my outstretched tongue and slowly slides the sex toy into my mouth. Using her grip on my ponytail, she pulls my head further and further along the shaft until it hits the back of my throat. I clamp my lips down on the fake cock and start sucking.

"Yeah, that's a good Slut." Lexi moans as she lightly bucks her hips.

I bob my head on the dildo, giving head as if it were a real cock. Lexi maintains her grip on my ponytail, encouraging my motions. My tongue lashes at the underside as I make sexy moaning and gagging noises while Lexi plays with my tits with one hand.

"Ready to get fucked, Slut?" Lexi asks when she pulls the dildo out of my mouth. A strand of drool briefly connects the tip of the dildo with my bottom lip before it breaks away.

"Yes! Please fuck me!" I beg.

Lexi holds me by the hair and yanks me roughly to my feet. She then marches me over to the bed and tosses me on. I land on my back with a bounce and a giggle. While I watch, Lexi gets up on the bed and hooks her thumbs into the waistband of my black lace panties. She then slides the underwear off of my body and flings it away.

"Get on your hands and knees. Now!" Lexi orders.

I roll onto my tummy and then get up on my hands and knees. I can feel my tits lightly swaying on my chest as I look over my shoulder and watch Lexi. The redheaded beauty gets into position behind me and lines the fake cock up with my gash. It's wet with my saliva, and I can feel the tip nestling between my moist folds.

"Beg for it, Slut!" Lexi hisses as she spanks me.

"Ah!" I cry out, my body jerking forward. "Please, please give me your cock! I want it, I want it!"

Lexi grips my hips in both her tiny hands as she thrusts forward and begins pushing the dildo into my body. I toss my head back, causing my ponytail to land on my back as I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Soon, the fake cock is fully embedded in my warm sheath. And then Lexi fucks my brains out.

"Take my cock! Take it, Slut!" Lexi shouts as she pounds me.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I chant rhythmically.

"Whose pussy is it?!" Lexi asks as she grabs my ponytail and yanks my head back.

"Yours!" I screech as my head snaps back and my back arches. My mouth is hanging open and my eyes are scrunched shut. "It's your pussy!"

I've never been so wet in my life. My juices are leaking out of me and soaking the fake cock. I want nothing more than to please Mistress. I say whatever dirty thing I can think of to make her happy. Then I'm cumming. Hard.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I scream as I lower to my elbows, causing my tits to brush the bed. "Oh God, yes! I'm cumming!"

"That's it, cum for me, Slut." Lexi coos.

Lexi releases my ponytail and grips my hips so she can fuck me at full speed. My tits are bouncing on my chest and slapping each other with every thrust. She's holding my hips so tightly, I won't be surprised if I bruise.

Then Lexi starts slowing down to a more relaxed, steady pace. A predictable pace. Each time she withdraws, I know exactly when she'll be back inside me. One hand leaves my hip, and a second later, that tiny hand comes down hard on my backside.

"Ungh!" I grunt as my body jerks forward.

"You like that?" Lexi asks harshly.

"Yes!" I groan. "Hit me again!"

"Mm." Lexi coos, fucking me for about thirty seconds before spanking me again.

"Harder!" I moan as I bare my teeth and grunt.

Lexi spanks me again. And again. And again. When one cheek is so red I feel like I can't take another slap, Lexi switches to the other cheek. Then she grips my bright red ass in both hands and fucks me to another orgasm.