Birthday Pool Party Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi: Hey, Baby. Is it okay if Nicole comes over today? She is leaving work early.

Steven: Of course it is!

Lexi: Thank you! I thought maybe she could stay for dinner.

Steven: Sounds good to me.

Lexi: You're the best!

Steven: You don't need to ask me, you know. It's your house, too.

Lexi: Really? :)

Steven: Really, my love.

Lexi: I love you.

Steven: And I love you.

Work continues. I have some spare time, so I start making more preparations for being gone all next week. Hopefully things won't be too crazy when I return. Soon, it's lunch time and I sit down with Stacey to eat.

"How's your day going so far?" I ask.

"Pretty good, thanks. Yours?" replies the beautiful blonde.

"Not bad at all." I answer.

"Good!" Stacey says. "We're still good for Thursday, right?"

"Of course!" I respond.

"Great!" Stacey smiles before taking a bite of her lunch. "Is there anything I can bring?

"Bring a bathing suit if you wanna go swimming." I suggest. "We have a very nice pool."

"Oh yeah?" Stacey asks. "I bet you'd prefer if I didn't wear a suit."

"Guilty as charged." I reply with a grin.

"I'll bring a suit." Stacey says with a giggle. "No promises that it'll stay on."

"I like the sound of that." I answer.

"What about for dinner?" she asks.

"You don't have to bring anything." I tell her.

"I know, but I'd like to." Stacey says.

"How about you bring dessert?" I suggest.

"Perfect!" she says with a smile.

We finish our lunch and then Stacey returns to her desk to work. I sip on my drink while typing away at my computer. Soon enough, the day is over and it is time to go home. I hop in my car and start the drive home.

"Good evening, Sir." says the butler as I walk in.

"Good evening." I reply with a friendly smile.

Dinner with Nicole ends up going really well. I think she's finally coming around to the idea of Lexi and I. After dinner, we walk Nicole to the foyer and say good night. The gorgeous redhead leaves, and I'm left alone with Lexi and Kayla.

I ask the girls if they wanna go to the main living room to watch television. That's when they tell me that they want some alone time. I happily agree to let them have their time together and head to the living room myself.

While Lexi and Kayla are fucking, I play video games on the giant television. While I kill various enemies on the big screen, I try not to imagine Lexi and Kayla in the heat of their passion. A big part of me wishes I could be in there watching, even if Kayla is my daughter.

When I'm done playing video games, I head to mine and Lexi's bedroom and strip down to my boxer briefs. I then put on a robe and sit down at my desk. I surf the internet until a naked Lexi walks into the bedroom.

"Hi, Lexi!" I say affectionately as I admire her nude frame.

"Hi, Steven." she says nervously as she pads her way over to me.

"How goes it?" I ask.

"Oh, you know," Lexi says with a shrug, "just railed your daughter with a strap-on. Same old."

"Too much information." I reply.

"Sorry about it." Lexi says neutrally.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"No, not really." Lexi sighs while standing in front of me. " I just know that I promised you that I'd spend the night with you."

"But...?" I ask.

"But, Kayla really needs me tonight." Lexi finishes for me. "Is it okay if I spend the night with her?"

"Why do you seem afraid to ask me?" I inquire as I wrap an arm around her thin waist and draw her close.

"I just don't want you to be mad at me." Lexi explains as she sits in my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm not mad at you, Cutie." I say as I lean forward and peck her lips. "How could I be when you're naked?"

"Dirty, old man." Lexi giggles as she kisses me back.

"I love you, Lexi." I say sincerely.

"I love you, Steven." she replies as she slips out of my lap and drops to her knees between my legs. "Let me show you just how much."

"You don't have to..." I say as I look down at my loving girlfriend.

"Are you kidding? I LOVE sucking dick." Lexi says as she opens my robe. "Especially yours."

"Hopefully only mine!" I say teasingly as I lift my butt to help Lexi pull down my boxer briefs.

"Only yours." Lexi confirms with a nod as she strokes me several times while looking down and admiring my erection. "Forever."

"Lexi!" is all I say in response because Lexi seizes the moment to lower her head and slurp me into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mm." she hums around my shaft as she takes me deeper.

I bury my hands in her auburn hair as Lexi starts bobbing her head. She takes more of my length in between her lips with each downward motion until, finally, her chin is resting against my balls. She then swallows so that her throat will squeeze my cock.

"Holy shit!" I gasp as my hips involuntarily buck.

"Fuck my face." Lexi says thickly around my cock.

Gripping her head in both my hands, I began moving her head up and down my cock rapidly. Lexi leaves her mouth hanging open and lets out the sexiest gagging and gurgling noises as I use her mouth as if it were a pussy. Drool runs from her lips while she keeps both hands behind her back, letting me use her.

"Gonna cum soon." I grunt as I hold Lexi's face all the way down on my dick and buck my hips.

"Mouth!" she says thickly around my shaft.

Understanding what she wants, I grip Lexi's head tightly as my legs shake and I grunt. Warm cum starts shooting out of my cock. Lexi's cheeks puff out as they fill with my seed. Then, with a loud gulp, she swallows my offering to her. Just in time for another rope to splatter against the roof of her mouth. She just swallows again.

"Mm." she moans as she pulls off my cock with a slurp.

"That was fucking amazing." I gasp as I release her head and look down at her.

Lexi gapes her mouth and shows me the last of my cum. She then closes her mouth, tilts her head back, and swallows the remainder of my load. I smile down at her and chuckle when she smacks her lips.

"I try." she states simply.

"I love you." I say as I reach out and caress one of her breasts.

"I love you, too." Lexi replies as she takes her hand and places it over mine, encouraging me to play with her tit.

"You should probably head back to Kayla." I say reluctantly.

"Yeah..." Lexi sighs. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." I reply.

"See you tomorrow at breakfast?" Lexi asks.

"I can't wait." I reply.

Lexi and I exchange a soft kiss before the beautiful girl gets up and heads out of the room. I admire her firm ass as it sways across the room and out the door. Pulling up my boxer briefs and fixing my robe, I turn back to my computer and screw around on the internet for a few hours before it's time for bed. I brush my teeth and then get into bed. I fall asleep alone.

Wednesday morning I wake up before my alarm. I shut it off for the day and get out of bed with a big stretch. Putting on my robe, I head down to breakfast. The maid serves breakfast and then returns to the kitchen to clean up. I'm a little early, so I read a news site on my phone until Lexi and Kayla show up.

"Good morning, Baby." Lexi's voice chirps a few minutes later.

"Morning, Daddy!" Kayla says happily.

"Good mo- wow!" I exclaim as I look up from my phone and notice that the girls didn't bother to put on robes.

"Told ya he'd love it." says Lexi as she wraps an arm around Kayla and the two of them pose prettily.

"You were right." Kayla giggles.

Both girls are wearing nothing but panties and smiles. Their firm breasts are out and proud, with obviously hard nipples. They pose for a few more seconds before they each take a seat at the table and serve themselves breakfast.

"You aren't worried the maid will see you?" I ask.

"They're just tits." Lexi says with a shrug.

"She has her own pair." Kayla reasons. "Plus, she's seen 'em before."

"As long as you're comfortable." I reply.

"I'm very comfortable." Lexi purrs as she cups her breasts. She then releases them and picks up her fork to start eating.

"Me too, Daddy!" says Kayla.

"Well, good!" I laugh before taking a bite of my omelet.

"Hey, Kayla?" Lexi says.

"Yes?" Kayla asks.

"Why don't you show him how you can lick your own titty." Lexi suggests.

"Okay!" Kayla exclaims.

My fork freezes halfway in the air as Kayla takes one of her breasts and lifts it. She then lowers her head and takes her own nipple into her mouth with a slurp. Kayla moans loudly as she sucks on her perfect size tit.

"You're very talented, Honey." I say in a hoarse whisper.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Kayla says after releasing her boob.

"I wish I could do that." Lexi pouts.

"Yours are perfect, Lexi." I say. "Because they're yours."

"Thanks, Baby!" Lexi replies with a smile.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask before taking a sip of my drink.

"School. Therapy. Ian's for dinner." Kayla answers simply.

"School. Nothing. Dinner with you." Lexi replies.

"Sounds good." I say. "I'll come home from work and then the two of us will go out for a nice meal."

"Could you come home early?" Lexi asks. "I'll be alone while Kayla is in therapy."

"I really shouldn't." I tell her. "I'll be out all next week. Just use the time to study for midterms. Isn't your first one tomorrow?"

"Blah." Lexi says before blowing a raspberry.

"You should study, Lexi." Kayla says with a giggle before nibbling on some toast.

"Hmph." grunts the beautiful redhead. "Fine. Jerks."

"Good girl." I tease.

"Whatever." Lexi rolls her eyes.

The three of us continue to chat over breakfast. I admire all four breasts as we discuss the upcoming vacation to Bermuda. We're all very excited and hope the next few days go by fast. It's going to be an amazing trip.

After breakfast, we all shower and get ready for the day. Lexi and I shower together to save time. There's some touching and kissing, but we don't have sex or anything. Sadly, there just isn't enough time. I don't want Lexi to be late for school.

I wish the girls a good day and kiss them both goodbye. Then I run on the treadmill for a little while before changing into my work clothes. Saying goodbye to the butler, I rush out the door and go to my car. Then I drive to work.

"Good morning, Sir." says Stacey as I walk by her desk.

"Good morning, Stacey." I reply.

"Do you need anything this morning?" Stacey asks.

"All good. Thanks, Stacey." I reply.

"You're welcome, Sir." my assistant says.

The work day is pretty uneventful. I look over financial statements, answer emails, and sit in pointless meetings. I also have lunch with Stacey. We flirt heavily, but don't end up having sex. Throughout the day, I'm also texting with Lexi.

Steven: How's your day going?

Lexi: Boooooooring. Yours?

Steven: About the same.

Lexi: Miss ya, Cutie.

Steven: Miss you, too!

Lexi: Miss me, or my slutty holes? ;)

Steven: Can't it be both? :)

Lexi: I suppose so. ;P

Steven: I love you.

Lexi: I love you, too!

Lexi: I have a surprise for you tonight!

Steven: Oh yeah?

Lexi: You're gonna love it!

Steven: Does it involve you naked and bouncing up and down on my cock? ;)

Lexi: You'll have to wait to find out. :D

Steven: Hmph.

Lexi: Hmph, to you too!

Steven: You're lucky you're cute.

Lexi: No, you're lucky I'm cute. :)

We continue to text throughout the day. Once the work day is over, I decide to get Lexi a surprise as well. I say goodbye to Stacey before heading to the nearest jewelry store. It doesn't take long for me to pick out a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet that I know she'll love. It's very expensive, but she's worth it.

"Good evening, Sir." says the butler when I arrive home.

"Good evening." I reply with a friendly smile and nod.

I walk through the house until I find Lexi in the main living room, doing homework. It looks like Kayla has already left for dinner with Ian and his parents. Lexi immediately stands up and runs to me. She hugs me tightly before kissing my lips. I pull back after our initial greeting in order to admire her in her little black dress. My girlfriend is also wearing the necklace I gave her with the stylized 'A' hanging just above her breasts. She's absolutely stunning.

"You look incredible." I say in awe.

"Thank you. You look good, too." she blushes prettily.

"I'm just in my work clothes." I say. Of course, my work outfit is a suit.

"Still, you look very yummy!" Lexi replies. "For an old man."

"Old? Buy your own dinner." I say, giving her a fake glare.

"Suck your own dick." she retorts with a shrug.

"Well played." I grunt.

"Ready to go?" she asks, ignoring my last statement.

"In a rush?" I inquire.

"I'm sick of studying!" Lexi whines.

"Okay, okay," I laugh, "let's go!"

I offer Lexi my arm, and she loops hers through mine. Together, we walk out to the car. I open Lexi's door for her, and she gets in. Then I sit in the driver's seat and start up the car. Barely twenty minutes later, we are pulling into the parking lot of the nicest restaurant in town.

"Milady." I say, offering her my hand as I hold her door open.

"Why thank you, kind sir!" she purrs as she slips her small hand into mine.

I help Lexi out of the car, and the two of us walk into the restaurant. I give my name and we are immediately shown to a table. The waiter fills our glasses with water while we each pick up a menu and peruse.

"This is such a nice place!" Lexi gushes.

"We enjoyed it so much last time we were here, I figured we should come back." I explain.

"You figured right!" Lexi chirps.

Lexi looks absolutely stunning in her little black dress, with her auburn hair framing her lightly-freckled face. We chat for several more minutes until the waiter returns. Sadly, Lexi is under twenty-one, so she can't order alcohol. I decide to get something non-alcoholic as well when we order drinks and place our food orders.

"I have a surprise for you as well." I tell Lexi when the waiter leaves.

"Oh yeah?" she asks with a smile.

"Yup!" I say as I take out a long jewelry box and slide it across the table.

"Awe! You didn't have to get me anything!" Lexi says as she takes the box and starts to open it.

"I know, but I wanted to." I say with a charming smile.

"Oh, my God! Steven, I love it!" Lexi exclaims as she holds up the diamond tennis bracelet.

"A beautiful bracelet for a beautiful, young woman." I state.

"You are sooo getting lucky tonight!" Lexi says as she places the bracelet on her wrist and admires it under the candlelight.

"That's not why I gave it to you." I chuckle.

"Still.." Lexi trails off. "Still, I wish I could crawl under the table and suck your dick right now!"

"We'd probably get the police called on us if you did that." I laugh.

"Shame. I could use some cum." Lexi says with a wink.

"Is that my surprise? Sex?" I ask just before our dinner arrives.

"Enjoy!" says the waiter.

"Thank you!" I say with a smile.

"Thanks!" Lexi chirps before digging in.

"Well?" I ask when the waiter leaves.

"This prime rib is to die for!" Lexi announces as she takes another bite.

"Lexi." I state.

"Steven." she replies with a straight face.

"The surprise?" I ask.

"What makes you think you're getting it now?" Lexi asks.

"Trying to avoid telling me?" I inquire in a teasing voice. I then take a bite of my dinner. Lexi isn't wrong, the food here really is delicious.

"Fine, fine." Lexi sighs theatrically. "You know how Kayla and I had sex yesterday?"

"Yeah?" I ask, wondering where this is going.

"Well, it got kinda kinky." she says with a devious grin.

"Kinky how?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"At Kayla's insistence, I got a little dominatrix on her." Lexi explains.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, trying not to picture my daughter being dominated.

"Yes." Lexi nods. "I made her call me 'Mistress' and I only addressed her as 'Slut'."

"I'm not sure what this has to do with my surprise..." I say before taking a bite of potatoes.

"It gave me an idea." Lexi explains. "Tonight, you're gonna dominate me."

"I am?" I ask.

"Yes." Lexi states simply. "I will only address you as 'Sir', and you will call me 'Slut'. I'll do any dirty thing you can think of, starting when we leave the restaurant. Surprise!"

"Mm, I like it." I say, imagining bending her over in that dress.

"Good." Lexi replies with a smile. "Kayla is my slut, and I'm yours."

We continue making small talk throughout the meal. Lexi is in a great mood, and it is infectious. I find myself smiling and laughing right along with her. After dinner, we split dessert, then I pay the bill, leaving a very generous tip, and the two of us make our way back to the car.

"That was great!" Lexi says as she fastens her seat belt.

"It really was!" I respond, starting the car.

"We're leaving the restaurant." Lexi reminds me as I pull out of the parking lot and into traffic.

"I'm aware of that, Slut." I state firmly.

"Of course, Sir. Sorry, Sir." Lexi quickly says.

We drive for several minutes in silence. Lexi is looking straight ahead with her hands in her lap, waiting for an order. I decide to make her wait and don't say anything. Eventually though, I give in and issue a command.

"Take my cock out, Slut." I order.

"Yes, Sir!" Lexi responds as she reaches across the seat with both hands and unbuckles my pants. Moments later, my hard dick is out in the open, throbbing in Lexi's tiny hand.

"Suck my dick." I state firmly as I turn onto the highway.

My gorgeous girlfriend unfastens her seat belt and gets up on her knees, facing me. She then brushes a lock of hair out of her face before leaning down and slurping me into her mouth. I run my hand along her tight body before resting it on top of her head.

Keeping one hand on the steering wheel, I lightly apply pressure to Lexi's head with the other, encouraging her to bob her head on me. Her hand pushes my pants out of the way so that she can take me even deeper. Soon, my shaft is slick with her saliva.

"Don't stop, don't stop." I whisper as she bobs her head rapidly.

"Mm." she hums around my thickness while she sucks me off.

It's really an amazing blowjob. Lexi continues enthusiastically giving me road head until we pull off of the highway. At that time she starts really sucking hard, moaning around my shaft as she tries to draw the cum out of my balls.

"Gonna cum, Slut." I warn her.

"Mmphmm." she moans around my dick while sucking.

"Lexi!" I gasp, forgetting to call her 'Slut' as the first rope of cum explodes from my tip.

"Mm." Lexi hums happily as semen fills her mouth.

"Don't swallow, don't swallow!" I order quickly.

Lexi shakes her head and makes a sound of agreement. I struggle to keep my eyes on the road as the last of my cum dribbles into her warm, wet mouth. Then I grab Lexi by the hair and pull her off my cock.

"Show me." I order, glancing at her.

The beautiful redhead opens her mouth and shows me the large pool of cum between her lips. I keep glancing between her mouth and the road. As I watch, Lexi starts playing with the cum. She wiggles her tongue around in it before clenching her teeth and squishing the cum between her teeth with a wet sound.

"Swallow, Slut." I state firmly.

"Mm." Lexi moans as she closes her mouth and gives a deliberate swallow.

"Show me." I order once again.

"Mm, cum!" Lexi purrs as she shows me her now-empty mouth. "I love cum!"

"Put my cock away." I instruct.

Lexi reaches over and puts my cock back in my pants before buckling them once again. She then sits down and puts her seat belt back on. Her hands are now folded in her lap, and she's looking straight ahead, waiting for another order. The rest of the drive passes in silence.

"We're here." I say as I park the car in our driveway. "Get out of the car, Slut."

Lexi smiles and gets out of the car. I walk around the car and take her hand. The two of us then make our way into the house, noticing that Kayla's car isn't back yet. We greet the butler before heading upstairs to our bedroom.