Birthday Pool Party Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you guys heading?" asks the driver.

"Bermuda!" Ashley exclaims happily.

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" he says.

"Yeah, we're all excited." Kayla responds.

"It's not spring break week for colleges, but it'll still be so much fun!" Hazel replies.

"And we all have my amazing boyfriend to thank!" Lexi says as she leans over to kiss my cheek.

"B-boyfriend?" the driver asks in surprise.

"Yup!" Kayla interjects. "Lexi is dating Daddy."

"Well, um, I hope you two are very happy and have a great trip!" says the driver, gazing in the rear view mirror with a look of jealousy.

"Thank you!" Lexi chirps.

"Thanks!" I add.

"You're welcome." the driver responds, his eyes back on the road.

We make good time and soon are arriving at the airport. The drivers help me get the suitcases and carry-on bags out of the van. I tip both drivers and they bid us farewell. The six of us then head into the crowded airport.

"Where do we go?" Lexi asks.

"We have to drop our bags off first." Kayla says.

"The line for our airline is right over there." I say, pointing. "Just follow me."

The five girls follow me through the airport and we get in line. I can tell Marcia is really getting nervous. The girls try and keep her talking so that she doesn't dwell. After fifteen minutes, it's our turn to turn over our luggage.

One by one, the woman weighs each bag and places a tag on it. Then she places the bag on a conveyor belt behind her. Ashley's weighs in at forty-eight pounds, just barely making it under the fifty pound limit. I look at the tall blonde and slowly shake my head.

When I place Marcia's suitcase up on the scale it suddenly starts buzzing. The woman looks at us, and then Marcia steps forward, her face bright red. She turns her suitcase on its side and reaches in. Marcia's able to hide her vibrator from view, but it's obvious what she's doing.

"Sorry." she mumbles, her eyes looking down as she stands back up and steps back.

"It's okay, Honey." Ashley teases as the other girls all giggle. "It happens to all of us."

The elderly woman gives Marcia a disapproving look before resuming her job. Soon, our suitcases are all in the back, being taken to the plane. Then we have to get in another line in order to go through security.

"Planning on a lot of private time this vacation?" Ashley teases as we wait.

"Oh, shut up!" Marcia hisses, her face still red.

"Why didn't you take the batteries out?" Kayla asks.

"Because I wasn't thinking!" Marcia groans.

"Or you were thinking with your clit, not your brain!" Lexi suggests.

"Shut up!" Marcia pouts.

"Leave her alone, she's the shy one and look what happened to her!" Hazel laughs.

"I'm not shy, I'm quiet!" Marcia insists.

"If you kids are done arguing, it's our turn." I say with a smile.

"We're not kids!" Lexi insists.

The girls all place their purses in bins, then add the six carry-on bags to additional bins. Next, we take off our shoes and add them to the conveyor belt to be scanned. Finally, we all walk through the X-ray machine one-by-one.

After making it through security, the six of us walk through the main airport. We walk by all the stores and restaurants, until we find our gate. Then we spend the next ten minutes searching for six open seats.

"Oh, right over there!" Hazel says, gesturing to a spot near the large glass windows.

"Perfect!" I say as we all take our seats.

"How are you feeling, Marcia?" Lexi asks.

"I'm okay, I guess. For now." Marcia answers. "You? It's your first flight, too."

"I'm fine. I'm not worried about it. I'm with Steven and my girls." Lexi replies.

"That does help." Marcia admits with a soft smile.

"You'll be fine." says Ashley.

"Yeah, you have us!" Kayla adds.

We continue trying to reassure and distract Marcia as we wait. Eventually, our boarding is called and we get on the plane. I keep glancing at Marcia, to make sure the scared girl doesn't chicken out. Thankfully, she doesn't, and soon we're in our seats.

"You've got this." Ashley says, offering Marcia her hand.

Marcia takes Ashley's hand and I can see from my seat how tense the poor girl is. After the safety briefing, we take off. I can see tears running down Marcia's face as the plane gets up to altitude. She's terrified.

"You're okay." Ashley whispers. Marcia just nods rapidly.

Once the plane settles and we start cruising, Marcia wipes away her tears and starts to relax. I even see her laughing at one point at a joke Hazel is telling. I can't really hear their conversation, so I chat with Kayla and Lexi as we munch on pretzels.

"How is Marcia doing?" Lexi asks from her window seat.

"Better, I think." Kayla answers, looking across the aisle.

"Good." I say.

"You doing okay, Marcia?" Kayla calls over.

"I-I'm okay." Marcia stammers.

"The hard part's over, you got through it!" Hazel says.

"I know, thank you." Marcia replies with a strong smile.

Four-and-a-half hours later we begin our descent. Marcia is nervous as the plane lowers, but she doesn't cry this time. The girls all congratulate Marcia once we've safely landed in Charlotte, North Carolina.

"Now, we're here for almost five hours!" Ashley pouts.

"What are we gonna do for five hours in an airport?" Lexi asks.

"Well, we should probably grab dinner." I suggest.

"That's a good idea." Kayla says.

"Yeah, I'm hungry!" Hazel adds.

"Me, too." Marcia confirms.

We grab some fast food and find a big table to sit at so we can eat. Lexi runs her foot along my calf as we enjoy a dinner of greasy food. The girls are all in a great mood, and we're all excited to finally make it to Bermuda.

We spend the next five hours playing on our phones and chatting in the airport. Sadly, Stacey still hasn't sent me a text. I start reading a book on my phone as the noises of the airport echo all around me. Eventually, it's time for our second flight.

Marcia is a lot more relaxed this time around as the plane leaves North Carolina. Due to the late hour, we all nap on the plane. Lexi ends up drooling with her head on my shoulder. A few hours later, we land at the airport in Bermuda at 2:30AM Sunday morning.

It's really late, but fortunately airports are always busy. The large buses only go to the main hotels, so we have to call for two vans to take us to the house we rented. Thankfully, the wait isn't long and we arrive at the house just after 3:00AM.

"I'm so fucking tired." Lexi complains.

"Me, too!" Ashley groans.

"Unpack in the morning?" Kayla suggests.

"Sounds good to me." I say.

We leave our bags by the door and take a quick tour of the house. It's huge, with plenty of room for all of us. Lexi and I get the master bedroom, while Kayla will have her own room. There's also a large room with a full size bed and a twin. Since Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia have no problem sleeping in the same bed, it works out perfectly.

Everyone says goodnight, then Lexi and I head to our bedroom. After using the bathroom and brushing our teeth, we strip down and get into bed naked. We're too tired for sex, so we just fall asleep. We made it. We're in Bermuda.

Kayla

I wake up Sunday morning in Bermuda. Tossing the covers off myself I sit up and stretch, causing my bare breasts to bounce lightly on my chest. Yawning, I grab my phone and check my messages, thankful that Daddy set us up for an international plan.

Ian: Good morning. Just got your message. Glad you arrived safely! Have a great time!

Kayla: Thank you!

Ian: How's Bermuda?

Kayla: We got in really late. All we really did was explore the house.

Ian: Still in bed?

Kayla: Yup! Just woke up. Laying naked in bed. ;)

Ian: Oh yeah?

Angling my phone, I take a picture of myself. My breasts aren't visible, but my shoulders are, and it's obvious I'm topless. I send the picture to Ian. I'm not ready to send him nudes, but a tease is more than fine.

Kayla: Hope you like what you see. :)

Ian: Love it!

Kayla: Good. :)

Ian: I hope you have a nice day!

Kayla: You too, Cutie.

Ian really is a great guy. I'm lucky to have him in my life. I hope he stays. The girls and I all agree that we are slut-sisters forever. Ian will have to accept that. If he can't, then I can't be with him. That is the pact we made. The pact we will always honor.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Sadly, I won't have my own private bathroom during this trip. Five girls, two bathrooms. This will be a challenge. Thankfully, I'm the first one up and am able to use the bathroom.

With a small cup of water, I take my birth control pill. Then I drop my panties and sit on the toilet to pee. After wiping and washing my hands, I walk through the house in just my underwear. I grab my suitcase and carry-on, then bring them both into my bedroom.

I spend some time unpacking before deciding it's time to wake everyone else up. I don't bother putting clothes on, and make my way to the bedroom Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia share. The door is open and I walk inside.

Marcia is laying on the twin bed with her mouth hanging open. She's so cute. I glance over at the other bed and see Hazel and Ashley spooning. Ashley is the big spoon, and her large breasts are pressing into Hazel's bare back.

"Wake up!" I shout as I jump up on the full size bed. I land on my knees and bounce on the bed excitedly. "Wake up!"

"No. Go away." Hazel mumbles.

"What time is it?" Ashley asks as she sits up and yawns.

"Just after 9:00AM." Marcia says, checking her phone.

"See? It's late! Time to wake up!" I squeal.

"Someone's excited!" Ashley giggles.

"Yes!" I say happily. "Now, get up! I'm gonna wake up Daddy and Lexi!"

I reach out and squeeze one of Ashley's big boobies before hopping off the bed. I'm so happy to be here! Before leaving the room, I swing by Marcia's bed and peck her lips. Then I make my way to the master bedroom. I barge in without knocking.

"Keep going! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" Lexi begs as Daddy fucks her doggystyle.

"Oh shit, sorry!" I exclaim as I freeze. My eyes are locked on Lexi's bouncing titties.

"Not a problem." Daddy says as he holds Lexi's hips and keeps himself buried to the hilt inside her.

"Maybe you should give us a few minutes?" Lexi asks in a breathy voice as she reaches up to brush her auburn hair out of her face.

"Oh! Um, right! Sorry." I say as I back out of the bedroom.

"Nice tits!" Lexi calls out as Daddy starts thrusting again.

I flip her off before closing the door. Then I head back into the girls' bedroom and am treated to the sight of Hazel and Ashley scissoring on the big bed. Marcia is laying in bed playing on her phone, ignoring the moaning.

"Looks like you got Hazel up!" I tease.

"Mm!" Ashley hums against Hazel's lips.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." I laugh.

"They're getting started early, aren't they?" Marcia asks. The dark-haired girl is wearing nothing but panties, her firm titties on full display.

"Yes!" I say with a giggle as I walk over to Marcia's bed and sit down on the edge.

"Oh, Ashley!" Hazel moans, making Marcia and I giggle.

"What are we doing for breakfast?" asks Marcia.

"I don't know, there's no food in the house." I answer.

Marcia and I fall silent as Ashley and Hazel switch to a sixty-nine. The two of us watch from Marcia's bed as the two girls spend the next few minutes fingering and licking. Ashley is on top, her large breasts pressing into Hazel's tummy.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Hazel cries out against Ashley's cunt.

"Yeah, cum for me, Baby!" Ashley encourages as she pushes two fingers inside Hazel.

"Steven and Lexi are fucking, too." I tell Marcia.

"Oh yeah?" Marcia inquires.

"Yeah, I walked in on Lexi taking it from behind." I giggle.

"Mm, I love it from behind." Marcia says, biting her lower lip.

"Me, too." I reply with a sigh. "I miss it."

"Right there, right there, right there!" Ashley cries out.

"You take it from behind all the time." Marcia insists.

"No, I take a dildo from behind all the time." I correct her. "I haven't had real dick in ages. I miss the feel of warmth inside me. Of a cock spurting in me."

"I'm sure Ian would be happy to oblige!" Marcia suggests.

"Oh God, you're gonna make me cum!" Ashley screeches. "Hazel! Hazel! Fuck!"

"Yeah, but I'm not ready for that with him yet." I explain. "We're taking it slow."

"I understand." Marcia says while sitting up. My friend wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight. "It's sweet."

"Thanks." I reply, hugging her back as our boobs press together.

We pull apart slightly and glance over at the other bed. Hazel and Ashley are snuggling while lightly caressing each other. Hazel's long, brown hair is splayed out across her back, falling almost to her ass.

"We should meet Steven and Lexi so we can figure out breakfast." Marcia suggests.

"Okay!" Ashley says with a smile.

"Let's go!" Hazel adds as she puts her long hair into a ponytail.

Hazel and Ashley put on panties, then the four of us make our way to the kitchen and sit down. A few minutes later, Lexi and Daddy walk in holding hands. They are wearing robes, and both smirk when they spot the state of our attire.

"Lookin' good, ladies!" Lexi says with a wink.

"Jealous?" Ashley asks as she sits up and wiggles her upper body, showing off her big cans.

"You know I am, Ashley." Lexi pouts.

"It's okay. Yours are perfect. The only thing you can't do is this." Ashley says as she lifts one of her big boobs. She then leans down and slurps a nipple into her mouth.

"Show off." Lexi scoffs.

"I can do it, too!" I say as I lift a titty and lean down to start sucking on it.

"I know, we've been through this before!" Lexi says, crossing her arms beneath her small breasts.

"Yours are perfect, Baby." says Daddy as he wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"Not gonna join in, Marcia?" Hazel asks. "Mine are also too small, but I know you can suck your own tit."

"Nah, Ashley and Kayla are being mean!" Marcia responds.

With a moan, I let my tit fall from my mouth. Ashley does the same. She then squeezes both mounds together to create an enticing cleavage. I know she's showing off for Daddy's benefit. I'm sure he approves.

"You're all beautiful." Daddy insists. "And perfect in your own way."

"Such a kiss-ass." Lexi says as she removes her robe, exposing her breasts. She sits down on one of the remaining free chairs and places her folded arms on the table.

"That's why we love him!" Marcia says before blushing bright red.

"Awe!" I tease.

"Oh, shut up!" Marcia laughs.

"We do love him." Hazel agrees.

"Indeed, we do!" Ashley adds.

"And I love all of you." says Daddy as he beams at us. He then sits down at the table before speaking again. "Are you girls planning on being naked all week?"

"We're not naked, we have panties on!" says Lexi.

"Hey, I never get to let the girls breathe at home." Ashley reasons.

"I love how comfortable I am around all of you." Marcia explains.

"We'll probably wear bikinis when we go swimming." I say.

"No, we won't." Ashley insists.

"Just bottoms." says Hazel. "It's a private beach, we can go topless!"

"It's a private beach, but there are neighbors!" Marcia exclaims. "They don't get to see my boobies."

"Why not?" Ashley asks with a shrug. "They're just tits."

"Yeah, set them free!" Hazel giggles.

"Mine are just for my slut-sisters. And Steven, of course." Marcia explains.

"Oh, yeah right!" Lexi exclaims. "Didn't you get caught giving head at an amusement park? You're as slutty as the rest of us! You're just shy."

"Whatever!" Marcia rolls her eyes.

"I don't know how I feel about going topless either." I say. "I don't know how Ian would feel about it."

"He doesn't have to know!" Ashley says.

"It's not like he's your boyfriend; you're a free woman." Hazel reasons.

"I guess..."I trail off.

"No one does anything they don't want to." Daddy reminds us. "Let's just have fun. If you wanna go topless on the private beach, that's okay, but you don't have to."

"Thank you, Daddy!" I reply with a smile.

"We can all be naked in the house though, right?" Lexi asks.

"Of course!" Ashley insists.

"Yes, that's fine with me." says Daddy.

"Duh!" Lexi says. "Five hot girls with their tits and cunts out? Of course that's fine with you!"

"Dirty, old man." I add.

"He's not old!" Marcia exclaims. "He's mature!"

"Thanks, I think." Daddy laughs. "You will have to wear clothes when we go to pick up the rental van. We also need to get groceries."

"Do we all have to go for that?" I wonder.

"No, of course not." Daddy says. "But we should make a list of what we need. We don't even have anything to make breakfast."

"Can't we just go out to eat?" Lexi asks.

"For every meal?" Daddy wonders. "I guess we could, but we should still have some food in the house."

"Can we all pick out what we want?" Marcia wonders. "You've already paid for so much."

"And I'll pay for the food." Daddy says, smiling at Marcia. "All you have to worry about paying for is any souvenirs you might want. Or clothes. I'm not signing up for buying clothes for five women. That might bankrupt me."

"Whatever." Hazel giggles.

"I brought spending money for clothes." Ashley says with a smirk.

"Thank you." Marcia replies.

"Don't feel guilty, Marcia." Ashley adds. "He'll be drowning in pussy all week. He won't even care about the money."

"Hey!" Daddy exclaims. "I don't expect anything. No one should feel obligated to do anything."

"We don't, we want to." Hazel smiles.

"Trust me, we all want to. Badly." Marcia whispers, her breathing heavy with lust. "I owe you a blowjob."

"Mm, a blowjob sounds fun." Ashley husks, licking her lips. "Or a titty-fuck."

"Okay, let's start the list before it gets any later." I say, interrupting. "I'm hungry!"

"Kayla's right." Daddy says. "We don't want to waste the day buying food. Let's get started."

The six of us sit down and make a list. It isn't hard, and only takes about fifteen minutes. We girls keep bringing up snacks that they wanna add in. Popcorn, chips, soda, and other things like that. We're finished soon.

"Okay," Daddy begins, "there's a bus stop down the street that will take me to where I can pick up the rental. Then I'll go to the store and come back. Anyone wanna come with me?"

"I'll go, Baby." Lexi offers. "The rest of you can relax and enjoy the private beach."

"Thank you, Daddy." I say, smiling cutely.

"Thanks!" the other three girls all reply.

"Shall we go get ready?" Daddy says, standing up and offering his hand to Lexi.

"Yeah, let's all put our bags in our rooms and get ready for the day." I suggest.

"Ugh, effort." Hazel grouses.

"You're so lazy!" Marcia giggles.

"Whatever, Mom." Hazel rolls her eyes.

With all of us working, it only takes a few minutes to get our luggage in the correct rooms. With three large suitcases in the room shared by Marcia, Hazel, and Ashley, it's kinda crowded in there, but they''ll make it work. It's almost as big as the master bedroom, after all.

"We'll be back." Daddy says once he's fully dressed.

"See you Sluts later!" Lexi calls out. A reasonable statement since we're all still wearing nothing but panties and smiles.

"Bye, Mistress!" I reply with a giggle.

"Bye-bye!" says Ashley.

"Bring us some good snacks!" Hazel adds.

"Later!" Marcia waves.

With that, Daddy and Lexi leave the house. Now that we're more awake, we take the opportunity to fully explore the house. It's huge, and really nice. The only downside is that there are only two bathrooms, but we'll make it work. It's going to be great spending an entire week here.

We're all so excited, so happy. As we run through the house, we are laughing and teasing each other. I grab Ashley's boobs from behind and squeeze them. Hazel slips her hand in the back of my panties and yanks them down, showing everyone my bare ass. Even Marcia gets in on the teasing, pinching asses and burying her face in cleavage.