Birthday Pool Party Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard?" Marcia asks with a blush.

"We did!" Kayla giggles while preparing a salad. "Sounds like a couple of girls came hard!"

"We definitely did!" I say proudly. "Steven is amazing."

"Yes, he is!" Lexi says.

"Lunch is served!" Hazel announces as she grabs the plate of cooked chicken and sets it down on the table.

"Everything looks great, girls." Steven says, complimenting Hazel, Kayla, and Lexi.

"Thanks, Baby!" Lexi replies as she serves herself.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Kayla grins as Hazel just smiles and puts dressing on her salad.

The six of us sit down to a nice meal. The girls have done an amazing job. We make small talk over lunch, and soon the food is all gone. Kayla and I volunteer to clean up while Steven and the other girls relax.

"Did you talk to him?" Kayla asks while we wash dishes.

"Who?" I inquire.

"What do you mean 'who'?" she replies, raising an eyebrow. "The only 'him' on this trip."

"Steven." I state.

"Yes, Daddy. Did you talk to him?" Kayla asks again.

"No, I bent over and took his cock up my cunt." I say, rolling my eyes. "You could hear us."

"Yes, I could." she giggles. "I guess the walls aren't as well insulated as back home."

"I guess not." I laugh.

"You need to talk to him about you being with other guys." Kayla says.

"I know." I sigh, my laughter dying out.

"Good, so talk to him." Kayla states simply.

"I will." I promise.

We continue making idle chit-chat as we finish washing the dishes. When we go in the living room we see that Lexi and Steven have changed into bathing suits. Lexi is wearing her light blue bikini, like always. Steven looks incredibly sexy with his muscular upper body on display.

"We thought we'd relax on the private beach for the rest of the day." Steven says.

"Yeah," Kayla adds, "we're all kinda tired since we got in so late. We can explore Bermuda tomorrow."

"Do you own any other bathing suits?" I ask Lexi, ignoring what Steven and Kayla are saying.

"This is the suit I was wearing when I got together with Steven." Lexi explains. "He loves me in light blue, so it's my favorite!"

"It's also the suit you got spit-roasted in." Hazel teases from her spot on the couch.

"Don't remind me of Dan!" Lexi snaps. "He, like every other man, is in the past. Steven is the future."

"I love you." Steven says.

"I love you, too." Lexi replies.

"Aw! How sweet!" I tease.

"Sickeningly sweet." Kayla says, making a fake-vomit face.

"Leave them alone." Marcia admonishes.

"Ugh, fine." I reply before sticking out my tongue.

We chat for a few more minutes before once again heading outside with beach towels, only this time the entire group is present. As we walk along the beach, we notice something that we've missed. There's a spot for a bonfire!

"Maybe I'll light it tonight." Steven says.

"That would be awesome!" Lexi chirps, her arm looped through his.

Once we find a good spot near the water, we place our beach towels on the sand and lay down to relax for a few minutes. I enjoy the feel of the hot sun on my light skin. Then I turn my head just in time to see a very attractive man heading our way.

"Someone's coming." I announce.

"Looks like one of the neighbors wants to say 'hi' to us." Steven says, standing up.

"Hi, neighbors." says a handsome young man in his mid-twenties with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, I'm Steven." Steven says, extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tom." the other guy replies as he shakes Steven's hand. Tom's in a bathing suit, so I can see he has a very nice body. I'm wet instantly.

"My daughter Kayla is the taller dark-haired girl. Marcia is the short dark-haired girl. Hazel with the long brown hair is right there. My girlfriend, Lexi, is the redhead. And the lovely blonde is Ashley." Steven says, pointing out each of us.

"Girlfriend?" Tom asks, clearly surprised that Steven is dating Lexi.

"Yup!" Lexi chirps as she looks at Tom from above her cute sunglasses.

"Okay, then!" Tom says. "Well, it's very nice to meet all of you."

"Have you been to Bermuda before?" I ask, getting up to my elbows and leaning forward to give Tom a look at my cleavage.

"I have, actually." Tom answers as he looks down at me. I can tell he likes what he sees. "This is my parents' place. They let me and some friends use it for the week."

"Your parents have a great place." I say in a flirty voice as I glance at the house beside ours. It really is nice.

"Thank you." Tom says with a charming smile. "Will you guys be here long?"

"We'll be here the rest of the week." Hazel answers, also clearly eyeing Tom.

"Great!" Tom exclaims. "I look forward to getting to know you all."

"That sounds nice." Kayla interjects.

"Speaking of, I'm having a house party tomorrow night." Tom says. "You're all welcome to join us."

"We'll be there!" I say quickly, before anyone else can respond.

"That sounds great. You girls have fun." Steven smiles.

"What about you?" Lexi asks, reaching up to run her hand along his thigh.

"I'm sure you girls don't wanna party with an old fart." he says.

"You're. Not. Old." Lexi hisses. "And Tom said you were invited!"

"Yes, you're all definitely welcome." Tom smiles.

"That's so sweet." I say, looking directly into Tom's mesmerizing eyes.

"You should come with us, Steven!" Marcia insists.

"Definitely, Daddy." says Kayla.

"Fine, fine. You don't have to twist my arm." Steven smiles.

"Good." Lexi chirps.

"It's settled, then!" Tom says. "I'll see you all tomorrow evening."

"I can't wait." Hazel purrs before I can respond.

"Enjoy the rest of your day!" Tom says politely. "And it was great meeting all of you!"

Tom turns and heads back toward his section of the private beach. I check out his ass in his swimsuit as he walks away. Yeah, if I get the chance, I'm fucking him. I can feel how wet this man is making me. That's when I turn and see Steven get back down on his beach towel. Fuck.

"So, Hazel or Ashley, which of you is fucking him first?" Lexi asks.

"What?" I ask stupidly.

"I am!" Hazel speaks up.

"Sluts." Kayla shakes her head.

"It was really obvious that you're both into him." Marcia says. "Everyone noticed."

I'm sure Tom did as well." Steven chuckles.

"I, uh, well.." I trail off as I lock eyes with Kayla.

"I guess we'll see which Slut bags him tomorrow!" Kayla says before mouthing the words 'talk to him' at me.

"Or we'll all just keep fucking Steven's brains out all week." I suggest. I then mouth 'I will' at Kayla.

"That's true, we are Steven's Sluts." Hazel says as she turns over onto her stomach.

"Yes, we are." I confirm as I lay back down on my beach towel so that I can no longer see Kayla's accusatory glance.

"You girls don't owe me anything." Steven says sincerely.

"We know we don't." Lexi responds.

"Not you, you owe me." Steven teases.

"Liar." she purrs before sitting up and throwing her leg over his waist. Lexi straddles him and leans down to kiss him softly.

"Do I really have to watch this?" Kayla jokingly asks.

"Bullshit." I say. "You love it."

"Yeah, she really does." Hazel adds.

"Whatever, bitches." Kayla says.

"If you two don't tone it down, you'll end up fucking right here on the beach." Marcia points out as Steven reaches down with both hands and grabs Lexi's bikini-clad ass.

"That's the plan." Lexi breathes between kisses as she grinds on top of Steven.

"Mm, I like to watch." I say happily.

"Tom could come back and see them!" Kayla exclaims.

"Then I hope he enjoys the show!" Lexi says as she reaches back and unties her bikini top before tossing it aside, baring her breasts.

"Lexi!" Marcia hisses.

"It's fine, he's already back in the house." Hazel reasons, looking over at the other house.

"His friends could be looking out the window at Lexi's titties right now." Kayla suggests.

"Then they'll know these titties belong to Steven." Lexi says as she grabs both of Steven's hands and places them on her boobs. "Touch me, Baby."

"Squeeze those boobs!" I encourage.

"He's coming back!" Hazel exclaims.

"And he's bringing friends!" Kayla adds.

"My top! Where's my top?" Lexi asks as she shoots up and crosses her arms over her chest.

"So much for giving him a show, you little liar." I tease.

"Fuck you!" Lexi sticks out her tongue.

"It's right here." Marcia says, handing over the bikini top.

Lexi puts it on in plenty of time and stays seated in Steven's lap as the four guys approach us. It's hard to tell, but I don't think they got a look at Lexi's tits. They're still too far away to see from where they are.

"Hi again!" Tom says. "I wanted to introduce my friends before we go swimming. This is Ken, that's John, and beside him is Ryan."

"I'm Steven." Steven says, taking the lead again. "That's my daughter, Kayla. My girlfriend Lexi, and their best friends Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia."

"Hello, ladies!" Ken exclaims.

"Hi, I'm John." John says.

"Nice to meet all of you." Ryan states politely.

The guys sit down in the sand across from us. We sit up and then the ten of us end up chatting for about twenty minutes. It turns out that Tom is a lawyer, in addition to being a trust fund kid. He and Steven talk business while we girls flirt with the other guys. At least, Hazel and I flirt. Marcia, Lexi, and Kayla all chat politely. The guys confirm that the house on the other side of us is empty.

"Sorry everyone, but we have plans with some friends at another beach." Tom eventually says in a polite voice.

"We really hate to see you go." I respond with a pout.

"See you tomorrow?" Ryan asks.

"Definitely." Hazel promises.

"I can't wait." I say.

"Thank you again for the invitation." Steven says as he lifts Lexi out of his lap. He then stands up to shake Tom's hand.

"I look forward to having you. All of you." Tom says before he and the other three guys make their exit.

"Shall we go for a swim?" Kayla suggests after we watch the guys drive off.

"Sounds like fun!" Lexi exclaims as she hops to her feet.

"Oh! Since the houses on either side of us are empty right now, we can go topless!" Hazel claps.

"That's right!" I say enthusiastically as I sit up and reach behind my back.

"Someone could still see us!" Marcia exclaims as my big titties come into view.

"The public beach is way over the rocks!" Hazel says as she also ditches her top. "No one can come back here. The house on the left is empty. The guys in the right just left. We're fine."

"I suppose." Marcia says.

"You're right. It's just us here." Kayla says as she unties her top and shrugs it off.

"What do you think, Baby?" Lexi asks.

"Let's see those titties!" Steven says with a smile.

"You got it!" Lexi says as she loses her top.

"C'mon, Marcia!" I say. "Let the girls out!"

"It's her decision." Steven speaks up. "Don't force her."

"Thank you, Steven." Marcia says, throwing him an admiring glance. Then she unties her bikini top and brings her lovely breasts into view.

"You know," Hazel says as we all stand up, "it isn't fair that we girls are the only one exposed."

"She's right!" Lexi says as she places her hands on her hips and looks at Steven.

"Shall we skinny dip?" Steven suggests.

"We shall!" I say as I hook my thumbs into my bikini bottoms and, with no hesitation, drop them into the sand. Then I raise my arms above my head and strike a pose.

"Slut." Kayla says with a smile. Yet, seconds later she's naked as well.

Lexi and Hazel don't hesitate to lose their bottoms. Then Lexi walks up to Steven and grips the waistband of his shorts and yanks them down. I know every pussy gets wet when his dick pops into view. Finally, Marcia nervously lowers her bottoms and steps out of them, looking around the entire time to make sure no one comes by.

"To the water!" I exclaim as I run my naked ass into the ocean.

Steven and the four other girls follow me, and soon we are all splashing around in the shallow water. My titties dangle from my chest as I bend forward to send a large wave of water at Marcia. The dark-haired girl shrieks and turns away from the splash.

We wade into deeper water. It isn't above our heads, but the waves do go over our waists. Then we spend the next hour horsing around in the ocean. Steven carries Lexi on his back before tossing her into the ocean. I come up behind Marcia and squeeze her boobs, making her laugh and pull away from me.

At one point, Steven and Kayla are both horsing around, facing opposite directions. Steven leans in and flicks Hazel's nipple with his tongue while Kayla does everything she can to shield her breasts from Lexi's attacks. That's when Steven and Kayla back into each other. They both spin around and face each other.

"W-we should be more careful." Steven mumbles, trying not to look at Kayla's breasts.

"Oh, get over it." Lexi says. "They're just tits. Your daughter has a pair."

"I know that!" he replies. "I just can't touch them."

"Well, you just backed into my bum!" Kayla blushes.

"You can't avoid contact forever. Not when we're playing like this." I reason.

"I-I guess so." Steven says, looking uncomfortable.

"Yeah..." Kayla says as she looks at her father, apparently deep in thought. She then surprises all of us by throwing her arms around him and hugging him tight. "Fuck it, contact is gonna happen."

"Kayla!" Steven exclaims as she releases him.

"Get over it, they're just tits." Kayla says, echoing Lexi as she pulls away from him and squeezes her own boobs.

"You go girl!" Lexi says as she tackles Kayla into the water.

Kayla lets out a screech as the two of them land in the ocean. We all laugh and continue our rough-housing. Soon, Steven is sucking on one of my titties while Hazel nurses at the other. Marcia, Kayla, and Lexi are splashing and tackling each other, grabbing tits and pinching asses. Life is good.

"We should probably head back in and get ready for dinner." Steven suggests after a few hours.

"But this is fun!" Lexi says as she jumps on Kayla's back.

"We'll have plenty of time for more fun later." Marcia reasons.

"Fine, fine." Hazel says.

The six of us make our way back to the beach and hunt around for our suits. Once found, we carry them into the house and leave them out to dry. Then we all head to our bedrooms to change into outfits for dinner.

"Where are we going?" Kayla asks.

"Lexi and I went by a place that looks nice. Looks like they have everything, steak, sea food, chicken." Steven answers.

"Sounds great!" I exclaim.

The six of us pile into the SUV. Marcia and Hazel are in the back. Kayla and I are in the two bucket seats, and Lexi is up front with Steven. The gap between the passenger and driver seat is pretty big, I wonder how Lexi managed to give road head in this thing.

Steven drives us to a very nice restaurant and we head inside. We have a very nice meal and are even able to order alcohol, since the drinking age is eighteen. After dinner, Kayla suggests we explore the area on foot. That's when we discover that most places in Bermuda close very, very early. The stores we go to are all closed.

"Well, this sucks!" Lexi announces.

"Who knew places close so early here?" Hazel asks rhetorically.

"Maybe because it's Sunday?" Marcia suggests.

"Didn't you see the signs? Most of them had the same hours all week." I respond.

"We'll just have to go out early if we want to shop." Steven says.

"And we definitely want to shop!" Kayla adds.

"Yes. Yes, we do." I nod.

Our group heads back to the SUV and head back to the house. The sun is starting to set when Steven parks the car. Glancing at the other driveway, I can see that Tom and his friends still aren't back yet. Too bad.

"Ready to light the bonfire?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Lexi chirps.

"We'll go grab the alcohol!" I suggest.

"Sounds good." Hazel says as she loops her arm through mine and leads me into the house. Marcia, Kayla, and Lexi follow us.

"Did you talk to Steven yet?" Kayla asks as take out booze and cups.

"About what?" Marcia asks.

"About you three getting boned by other guys." Kayla explains.

"Oh, that!" Lexi says. "Yeah, you should talk to him."

"All three of us should." Hazel sighs.

"He already said that he just wants us to be happy." I say once again.

"He does, but that doesn't mean he's really okay with it." says Kayla. "You four need to talk."

"Tonight?" Marcia asks.

"Tonight." I promise.

After gathering booze and cups, we girls head back outside to find a roaring fire. Steven is sitting on a chair waiting for us. He smiles at our arrival and reaches his hand out for Lexi to hand him a beer, which she does.

"You did a great job with the fire." Lexi says as she curls up in his lap.

"Thanks, Lexi." he says as he wraps an arm around her.

Hazel, Kayla, Marcia, and I each mix up a drink for ourselves, and we make one for Lexi. Then we all find seats around the fire. It's so nice out, I love it here! I sip on my drink as I chat with my friends, with my family.

"What do you girls think of Bermuda so far?" Steven asks.

"I love it!" Lexi chirps.

"I'm having a great time, Daddy." says Kayla.

"The pink sand is amazing!" Marcia adds.

"So are the hot guys we have for neighbors." I giggle.

"Definitely!" Hazel laughs.

"We'll have a great time at the party tomorrow." Steven says.

"Yes, we will." I nod while avoiding Kayla's gaze.

We sip on our drinks as the fire dies down. Watching the flickering flames is mesmerizing, and I'm surrounded by people I love. People who love me. I realize that I can't sleep with Tom, or anyone on this trip if Steven isn't completely comfortable. I have to talk to him.

"Well, we should head inside. It's getting late." Steven eventually says, standing up.

"Inside to get naked?" Lexi asks with a grin.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Hazel says.

Steven puts sand on the ashes to make sure the fire is completely burned out. We girls clean up the red cups and take them inside, along with the leftover booze. That's when I grab Kayla and pull her aside.

"What's up?" Kayla asks.

"You're right. I need to talk to Steven tonight. We do. Marcia, Hazel, and I." I explain.

"Glad you agree." she smiles.

"Maybe you can keep Lexi occupied so that the four of us can talk privately?" I ask.

"Sure! I can do that." Kayla says. "I could use a cock in my cunt, and she's great with the strap-on."

"Perfect!" I laugh while hugging my friend. "Thanks, Kayla."

"You're welcome." she responds, patting my back.

We break apart and exchange a kiss. Then I find Marcia and Hazel. I explain the plan to them as Kayla finds Lexi and does the same. Eventually, Steven joins us and places an arm around Lexi's waist.

"Ready for bed?" he asks.

"Actually, I was thinking of spending the night with Kayla." Lexi answers.

"Oh?" Steven inquires.

"Yeah, that way we girls can thank you for this trip." I say as I wrap my arms around Hazel and Marcia's shoulders.

"You don't owe me anything." Steven says sincerely.

"Oh, stop being so nice." Hazel says before blowing him a kiss. "You know we don't feel obligated, we want to get fucked by that big dick."

"Well, since you put it that way..." he trails off with a predatory grin.

"Great! Let's go!" I smile.

Lexi and Kayla head for Kayla's bedroom and disappear inside. Meanwhile, Steven, Marcia, Hazel, and I all make our way to the master bedroom. Once the door is closed, I turn to Steven and say the words every man dreads hearing.

"We need to talk."