All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 26'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

This story could go on forever. Love it

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes11 months ago

If you're wrapping up this series, there are so many spin-off and sequel possibilities; could be some new girls added to the club, girls going off to college, not to mention Nicole and the whole work situation. As far as Kayla and Steven, just keep it classy, ha. Great series, hate to see it wind down.

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

Another great chapter! The chapter flowed perfectly and the story progression is great. I'm sad that the end is getting near as this series is by far my favorite. Maybe after it ends there will be a sequel set in the not to distant future that tells of how everyone's lives turned out. Thank you for another amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hate Keith and David so much … also I knew it was coming but I feel bad for Ian. I’m not sure how Kayla can salvage that relationship without Ian looking weak but interested to see how you resolve it.

rmdoffcrmdoffc11 months ago

Sir, you can skip daddy-daughter love, like cant! It's like the whole story has been coming to this point especially considering their circumstances.

Any way, like always 5*

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

Yes! Except for the umpteenth rerun of the Lexi/Kayla dom scene, lots of new content, major dramatic questions answered and character development. Keep writing like that and no one will be wanting this to wrap up anytime soon.

Very good chapter!

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Another great chapter, thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BogieraBogiera11 months ago

Two things. First, dont feel too rushed to finish this, there's too many interesting storylines that you can ruin by finishing it too fast. Second, you did ask for errors to be pointed out for correction...near the end, Kayla says Stephanie is back but Kelsey is not, then proceeds to say Kelsey looks okay....think you meant Stephanie.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the nice comments! I really appreciate them!

@Bogiera Yes, please point out errors! And yes, you are correct, I referenced the wrong person there. I've submitted an updated version to Literotica for publication. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, Long may it last! #TeamIan here, I hope he gets a BIG reward from the girls for standing up for them. He's a bit shy and inexperienced, but he's got a good heart and is a fast learner.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Do Kayla and Lexi help Stephanie and Kelsey recover? How is Stacey doing long term? What happens between all the parties at the next pool party? Graduation? Who goes to the local CSU? Does Nicole join in more? What happens during summer break? Does Kayla start having Daddy dreams? So many questions and opportunities... You can continue writing episodes for this story for years if you want to. I enjoy the characters you have created and hope you continue if you still enjoy this story. You do you and thank you for sharing this with loyal readers..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Remember that stuff I said about every story has an ending and all that? I take it back. I'm with Ic69hunter and LazyDiogenes, keep this series going as you see fit!!! I used to think this series would end at graduation, to hell with that! I want it to go to Christmas, Kayla's next birthday, etc. More girls being added to slut-sisters, yes please! Nicole stuff, definitely!

I'm with Anonymous about how Kayla can salvage the relationship with Ian. I'm curious about that too because it seems that Kayla ends up hurting Ian when he's not there. He wasn't able to be there for Bermuda and wasn't there this time because he was grounded. I liked how Kayla made it up to him with the blowjobs and confession of love, though I admit Ian kind of earned that second bit. I can only imagine some major drama happening to make Kayla's apology stick considering she promised Ian he'd be the only guy. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

I'm also with the other Anonymous about being #TeamIan. The only thing reward I can think of from the girls is being granted Steven-status with the slut sisters, but that's a pretty big if. Then again I never saw Lexi's Nicole and Kayla proposition thing happening either and have it unfold as it did.

As with JohnSimms, I would imagine Kayla and Lexi help Stephanie and Kelsey. They're in the best position to help. I know Nicole is going to join in more. I'm curious to know how the dinner with Allan and his wife went with Steven and Lexi. As for Kayla's dreams, all I can think of are the scenes where Lexi's holding Kayla and tells her how she was making happy noises in her sleep but only this time I don't think Lexi will be telling Kayla not to dream about either guy. I'm also on the same page by saying I too enjoy the characters, hope you keep writing the story, and sharing this with your loyal readers.

As for me, this is another chapter that took my breath away. The Nicole scene had a great reveal and rewarded the readers who have wanted this to happen since her last visit. I appreciated you taking us through the week even though a lot didn't happen. I was also pleasantly surprised by Lexi's restraint at Kayla's enthusiasm. I have a feeling that Kayla not going all the way will play into her apology like Bermuda, but unlike Bermuda she didn't stop herself, Lexi did. I wonder if Lexi will help say a few words. Whatever it takes to keep the wit flowing into these chapters, it's definitely worth it!

rjr_1954rjr_195411 months ago

How can I add to the, amazing comments listed here by these seasoned readers. Witty, you are an incredible writer, with incredible talent! I can't write what I feel about this story like 'Anonymous' does! I am just in awe of your writing of this story. I will read every story you ever write! On to the next amazing chapter...

SSFguySSFguy11 months ago

WOW! Just WOW! When I first started reading this series I admit I wasn't that impressed with the writing style. The content was good but I was having difficulty following the shifts from one person to another (KAYLA . . . STEVEN . . . ETC.). I'm still getting confused from time to time who is 'speaking' but the story is getting so much more intense and as I get deeper and deeper into the actual events I'm getting less confused. Guess I'm getting used to it. BUT. I say again, BUT; I'm really enjoying the story. The more I read the better I like it. PLEASE KEEP THE STORY GOING!!! Like Anonymous states below, keep the story going . . . to Christmas . . . to college . . . to married life. I love the girls characters, Steven, Ian, Josh & (can't remember the other guy's name). Feel free to kill off Keith & David; we don't need them. It would be nice if Stephanie and Kelsey would join the slut-sisters, as well as Nicole. I still hope Kayla can get her gang-bang (a good, fun one) and get to have more fun with her father. And, last but not least, I hope Kayla & Ian have a good, fun, sexy life together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You're a really good writer. Though your story only centres around the excitement and challenges of the young adult's world, you're good at building up that world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES