Birthday Pool Party Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great." I grunt, my eyes never leaving the screen.

"Careful, you're about to die." Daddy warns as he watches the game.

"Nah, I can heal." I shrug.

I heal up and manage to kill the boss. With a happy smirk, I gather my rewards and upgrades before saving my progress. Then I shut off the game and turn to look at the new arrivals. Daddy looks very dapper in a stylish, expensive suit. Lexi is sexy as always, in a flowing cocktail dress with her hair done up.

"How was therapy, Honey?" Daddy asks.

"Fine." I shrug. "We talked about everything that happened with Ian and Keith."

"Good." Lexi says. "What does Kasey think of Ian punching out that loser?"

"She was concerned about the violence, but that's her job." I answer. "She understood why Ian did it when I explained everything."

"I just wish Ian had done more damage." Lexi snarls.

"I understand the sentiment, but that could have just gotten Ian into legal trouble." Daddy answers calmly.

"Speaking of legal trouble, when are we getting Keith in some?" I ask.

"These things take time." Daddy explains. "Please be patient."

"It's not easy." Lexi says.

"I understand." Daddy nods.

"Let's not ruin this nice night by talking about that piece of shit." I say. "How about a movie?"

"That sounds good, just let Lexi and I change first." Daddy says.

Lexi and Daddy leave to go get changed into more comfortable clothes. While they're gone, I pick out a movie and set it up so we can start as soon as they arrive, which they do about ten minutes later. Daddy is wearing lounge pants and a t-shirt. Lexi is in her own lounge pants and a spaghetti-strap top with no bra. I can see her hard nipples denting the fabric. We all cuddle on the couch and watch the movie.

Soon enough, it's time for bed again. I kiss Daddy and Lexi goodnight before heading into my room. Tonight, I put Ian on speaker phone while crouching in doggy on my bed with a pillow under my tummy. I use my vibrator on my clit until Ian gets to hear me cry out in orgasm. After a good cum, I'm able to fall asleep quickly.

I wake up Thursday morning feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. Breakfast with Daddy and Lexi is nice, and soon Lexi and I are getting in my car as I drive us to school. Time for another day at school.

David is out again! So weird. Kelsey and Stephanie are also conspicuously absent. I don't know what to think about this, but there's no way for me to figure out what's going. I try asking Brittney, but she doesn't know anything. I end up texting Lexi about it during the morning classes.

Kayla: Do you think they're all sick?

Lexi: Maybe? I mean, if the four of them are close, they could have given each other something.

Kayla: If David hurt them...

Lexi: You're jumping to conclusions, Kayla. I'm sure everything is fine. It's not your problem.

Kayla: I guess.

Lexi: Anyway, David isn't violent. I had to be drugged up for him to use me.

Kayla: Gee, that makes me feel better...not.

Lexi: Okay, bad attempt to cheer you up, I admit.

Kayla: Have you heard anything about Keith?

Lexi: From who? Our friends from when we were 'together' were just guys who used me.

Kayla: You don't know anyone from that circle anymore?

Lexi: No. I cut ties with all of them. Most of Keith's friends are from other schools.

Kayla: Oh?

Lexi: Well, do you see him hanging out with any guy besides David?

Kayla: I hate that they became friends after the break up.

Lexi: Yeah, me too. I'm sorry you got mixed up with this.

Kayla: It's not your fault, Lexi.

Lexi: But yeah, most of the people Keith hangs with here are the ones he sells to.

Kayla: Oh.

Lexi: Or people who make use of his gambling services.

Kayla: I hate him.

Lexi: So do I. The only person who might know something is Brittney, because she parties.

Kayla: I already asked Brittney. She hasn't heard anything.

Lexi: Sorry, Babe :(

I text with Lexi all the way up until lunch, where I see her in person. She runs up to me and gives me a tight hug before we sit down with our friends. The main topic of conversation is prom, and how excited everyone is for it. Including me.

Another school day comes to an end, and I drive Lexi and I home. We wave to the butler as we walk through the foyer and enter the house. Soon, we're doing homework in the main living room with the television on in the background.

We finish our homework and lay on the floor with our feet up to watch a movie. About halfway through the movie, Daddy comes home. The look on his face as he stands in the entry way to the main living room is proof that he has something serious to discuss with us.

"I spoke with Jason, the private investigator, today." Daddy states plainly.

"And?" Lexi demands as she and I both get to our feet. I'm too scared to speak.

"He doesn't have details, because his contact isn't on the case, but apparently there was an incident over the weekend." Daddy explains.

"What kind of incident?" Lexi asks as I look on.

"We're not sure." Daddy says. "The police were called, and I know David was brought in for questioning."

"Oh, my God!" I gasp as I clap both my hands to my mouth.

"There's more." Daddy confirms.

"Oh?" Lexi asks.

"Yes." he nods. "Jason came through. He convinced the school that there is a dealer on their grounds, so they're bringing in the drug sniffing dogs sometime soon to try and find confirm who it is. Apparently, they don't have direct evidence that it's Keith, even if he is the prime suspect. So they're searching every locker."

"If Keith left drugs in his locker, they got him!" Lexi squeals excitedly.

"That's a big if, Lexi." Daddy warns.

"No, no, I understand." she says quickly. "Still, it looks like things are moving forward. Finally!"

"Are you okay, Kayla?" Daddy asks.

"Do you think the incident is why Stephanie and Kelsey are absent?" I wonder nervously.

"Maybe." Lexi says with a wince.

"I-I'm scared they're hurt." I stammer.

"I know, Kayla, but there's nothing we can do for them right now." Daddy says.

"Yeah..." I trail off.

"Do you want me to spend the night with you tonight?" Lexi offers.

"Maybe." I say in a weak voice as I look down at my shuffling feet.

"We're here for you, Honey." Daddy says as he walks up to me and wraps me up in a tight hug.

Before I know it, I'm sobbing into his shoulder as my arms grip his back tightly. He makes soft cooing noises as he rubs my back with one hand and holds the back of my head with the other. I pull back slightly, so that I'm still in his arms, but I'm able to look into his eyes. The same green eyes as mine.

"I love you, Kayla." he whispers.

"I love you, Daddy." I reply.

And then I lean up and press my lips against his. At first, he pecks me back, thinking it is one of our usual brief pecks on the lips. However, I keep my lips against his and continue kissing him. He lets out a small gasp of surprise, and I seize the opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth.

And then he's kissing me back. His tongue wrestles with mine as he buries his hand in my raven locks. His other hand holds my back, pulling me tight against him so that my breasts squish against his muscular chest. I moan softly into his mouth as I grip his upper arms.

"Kayla, Kayla!" Daddy calls out when he comes to his senses and pushes me away.

"What?" I ask as I stare at him. My breasts are rising and falling with my heavy breathing, and I know my cleavage is impressive in my casual top.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" he insists.

"Yes, you should be!" Lexi calls out, and I suddenly remember she's in the room.

"Fuck me!" I demand as I reach out with both my hands and take his. I lace our fingers as I look him straight in the eye. "Stick your cock in me and fuck me!"

"Kayla, you're really emotional right now and you're not thinking clearly." Daddy says as he places his hands on my shoulders. "I'm here for you, but we can't do that."

"Why not?" I whine.

"You're my daughter. It's wrong." he insists.

"But it feels so right!" I argue.

"He's right." Lexi suddenly says.

"He is?" I inquire, shocked that Lexi is agreeing with Daddy about this.

"Not like this." Lexi explains. "Not when you're so emotional. You might regret it later. Work up to something this big. As much as you love each other, not yet."

I pull away from Daddy and take a few steps back. The three of us end up forming a triangle, and I look back and forth between Lexi and Daddy. My breathing is heavy and my pussy is soaked. I know what I need, and I can't have it. Fuck!

"Fuck her." I tell Daddy.

"What?" he asks.

"Fuck Lexi and let me watch." I husk. "If I can't have you, at least let me live vicariously through her."

"Sounds like a good compromise to me." Lexi nods.

"Okay, fine. Fine." Daddy nods.

"Bedroom?" Lexi suggests.

"Let's go!" I breathe as I grab both of them by the hand and practically drag them from the room.

We race to the master bedroom and don't even bother to shut the door, instead leaving it wide open. Daddy and Lexi meet in a sexy kiss as they stand next to the bed and start pulling each others clothes off. I quickly get naked as well.

"Lexi, put your hair up in a ponytail." I say. "Like I always do with mine."

Lexi immediately complies, grabbing a hair elastic from her wrist so that she can put her auburn hair into a ponytail. Our hair is of similar length, though mine is slightly longer, and obviously a different color, but still, I like the similar style.

My redheaded best friend lays on her back on the bed and spreads her legs wide. I glance at Daddy and see him breathing heavily as he admires Lexi's pink pussy. He's rock hard and throbbing. Daddy gets on the bed, between Lexi's legs, and reaches between them.

"Don't tease me, I'm already soaked, just shove it in!" Lexi begs.

"Okay, okay!" Daddy nods.

Then he's in her. I sit on the bed beside them as they begin the familiar rhythm of love-making. Fuck, it's hot. I get up on my knees and spread my legs so that I can reach between them and rub myself.

"I can't see!" I lament. "Her legs are in the way!"

"Lexi, hold your legs back." Daddy grunts in between thrusts.

Lexi doesn't speak, she just grabs her legs behind the knee and pulls them backwards, spreading herself wide open. I rub myself faster as I watch Daddy's tool being swallowed again and again by Lexi's hot box.

"I love watching it go in!" I breathe as I tweak my clit.

"I love feeling it go in!" Lexi moans as she grips her legs tightly.

Daddy is grunting with every thrust into Lexi's tight, young body. I push two fingers up my cunt as I imagine myself beneath him, taking that massive cock into my teeny, tiny twat. Sweat is soon forming on Daddy's muscular body, and it takes all my willpower not to reach out and touch him.

"You feel so good." Daddy husks.

"Don't think about me." Lexi gasps out. "Look at her. Look at Kayla and imagine you're fucking her."

My father just nods and turns his head to lock eyes with me. He keeps thrusting into Lexi, his breathing heavy. Soon, his eyes leave mine and I shiver when I feel him hungrily devouring my body with his gaze. I finger myself faster, causing my body to shake and my big boobies to jiggle. Daddy just moans.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announce, my eyes once again locked with his.

"I'm close, too!" Daddy groans.

"In her mouth! Cum in her mouth!" I beg as my body tenses up and I cum on my fingers.

"Okay!" Daddy groans as he pulls out of Lexi.

He straddles her chest and feeds her his cock. Lexi lifts her head to accept him, and her cheeks immediately cave in as she starts sucking. I can see her head bob, and with that ponytail flailing, I try and imagine it's me sucking him. That's when Daddy grips the top of the headboard and groans. He's cumming.

"Don't swallow, don't swallow!" I screech as I rub my clit and cum again.

"Mm, mm, mm." Lexi moans as she shakes her head slightly with Daddy's cock still in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Daddy gasps as he pulls his softening prick from Lexi's cum-filled mouth.

Lexi is a smart girl. She knows exactly what I want. She pushes Daddy off of her and he lands on the right side of the bed, facing Lexi and I. Lexi then gets on her knees and grabs the back of my head. The redhead smashes her lips against mine.

I don't even hesitate to open my mouth and accept her cum-coated tongue. I moan and keep rubbing my clit as I suck as much of Daddy's cum into my mouth as I can. Feeling that warm, thick, salty liquid hit my tongue makes me cum again, my entire body shuddering. Daddy cum. Delicious.

We swap cum for almost a minute, our arms wrapped around each other as we make out. Then, when we both have sperm in our mouths, we turn and face Daddy. He stares at us in awe as we each open our mouths and show him the cum on our tongues. As one, Lexi and I close our mouths, tilt our heads back, and swallow him down.

"Holy shit." Daddy gasps as he sits back on his heels.

"You said that already." I giggle.

"Fuck, that was hot." Lexi adds.

"Are we okay?" he asks.

"We're more than okay!" I announce as I bounce up and down on the bed in my excitement. "I can't believe I ever thought Daddy cum was gross; it's so yummy!"

"You never thought it was gross, you just thought you were supposed to be grossed out." Lexi explains.

"You're right, Lexi. You're always right." I smile and nod.

"What now?" Daddy asks.

"It's still early, do you wanna watch a movie?" I suggest.

"Living room?" Lexi suggests.

"Nah, you guys have a TV up here that you never use." I respond.

"How do you know we never use it?" Daddy wonders.

"Do you ever use it?" I ask.

"Well, no." he admits with a chuckle.

"There you go." I smile.

"Should we get dressed?" Daddy asks as Lexi turns on the television and starts searching for something to watch.

"We should not." I state as I raise a hand to cup one of my heavy breasts. I give the large mammary gland a squeeze as Daddy watches.

"Okay then." he laughs.

"How about this?" Lexi suggests.

We all watch the preview for the movie Lexi has picked out. We agree it looks good, so Lexi starts it playing. Then Daddy lays in the middle of the bed as Lexi lays down on his left and snuggles up beside him.

I swallow nervously, afraid of being rejected, but Daddy doesn't stop me from molding my naked body against his and resting my head on his chest. I know he can feel my warm breasts and hard nipples pressing against his chest. He just puts his arms around both of his girls and holds us close as we watch the movie. We fall asleep with the television on.

I wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds of slurping and sucking. Looking down, I see that Lexi has thrown the covers off of us and is blowing Daddy. I giggle as I watch her. Soon, she's sitting in Daddy's lap.

Lexi rides Daddy to three intense orgasms as I encourage them. That's when Daddy can take no more and blasts a load up Lexi's cunt. When Lexi rolls onto her back, I get between her legs and eat her to a final orgasm as I slurp out the creampie. Daddy cum mixed with Lexi juices. Exquisite.

Daddy laughs at our antics before taking us back into his arms. With two pairs of titties pressed against him, Daddy closes his eyes and falls asleep. Lexi's heavy breathing indicates that she is also passed out. I join them both in blissful unconsciousness.

"Shit, we overslept!" Daddy's voice calls out loudly. "Kayla, Lexi, wake up!"

I lift my head and wipe the sleep from my eyes. Then I look at the clock. Holy shit! I shoot straight up and hop out of bed. Lexi is not far behind, and soon all three of us are walking naked around the master bedroom.

"What happen to our alarms?" Lexi wonders.

"You and Kayla left your phones downstairs, and I must have turned my alarm off and gone back to sleep." Daddy says.

We scramble to get ready. I finally make it to my phone and see that it's half dead. I also find texts from Ian, wondering where I am. I quickly text him back and tell him that I fell asleep early. Sort of true. Shit, shit, shit!

The three of us shovel down our breakfasts and take the fastest showers we can. Fortunately, Daddy still has time to get to work, but Lexi and I will barely make it to school in time for homeroom. I shoot a quick text to the girls, letting them know we won't be in time to meet up in the morning like we usually do. Then Lexi and I hop in the car and floor it to school.

"Are you okay with everything that happened last night?" Lexi asks as we fly down the street.

"Yeah, I think so." I nod. "I'm just worried about Ian."

"What about him?" Lexi wonders.

"I have to tell him, Lexi." I state.

"Why?" she asks.

"I cheated on him. I kissed another guy and I tasted his cum. That's cheating." I explain.

"Is that the only thing that's bothering you?" Lexi inquires.

"You mean am I freaked out about the incest?" I ask.

"Well, yeah." Lexi replies.

"Not really." I answer with a shrug. "I mean, I thought I would be, but it felt right. It may have just been a one time thing since I was emotional, but I don't regret it."

"Good." she nods. "I'm worried about you telling Ian."

"Me, too." I sigh. "I have to tell him, though."

"When?" Lexi asks.

"I'm not sure." I respond.

Our conversation dies out there, and we sit in silence for the rest of the ride. Once we get to school, I quickly shut off the car and we run in order to make it to homeroom on time. I get to my homeroom with seconds to spare.

The morning ends up being very eventful. Partway through homeroom the police show up. They bring the drug sniffing dogs and begin the long process of searching everyone's locker. I have no idea if they find anything or not, but I'm not worried about any of my friends. I just hope Keith has something incriminating in his locker.

The other thing I notice this morning is that Stephanie is back in school, while Kelsey and David are still absent. Stephanie looks okay, I think. There are no marks on her or anything, but the usually confident girl walks with her head down. I'm too nervous to say anything to her. She does notice me, and immediately hurries by me.

I have lunch with the usual group, and we are all grateful that today is Friday. The guys are excited for the pool party tomorrow. We're all happy that Ian will be back in school next week. Josh and Shawn still don't know all the details about the fight, and I'm keeping it that way.

We also talk about the drug sniffing dogs showing up. It seems to be the talk of the lunchroom, from the conversations we can overhear. Everyone is wondering what triggered the police presence, but fortunately, no one seems to know anything. Lexi and I told the girls via text, but none of us give anything away. Josh and Shawn aren't part of the inner circle just yet, so they don't get to know.

After lunch, I go to my classes and get as much of my homework done as possible. The more I do now, the less I'll have for the weekend. I get most of it done, but I'll still have a little to do on Sunday.

When the bell rings to end the last class of the day, I immediately put my books into my backpack and head through the crowded hallway. As I exit the school building, I see Stephanie approaching me with a determined look on her face. She stops me and directs me to a spot about twenty feet away, a spot that is far from prying ears.

"What's up?" I ask nervously.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you before." Stephanie gasps out as she bursts into tears. "You were right; David and Keith raped me!"