Birthday Pool Party Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignore him and rush over to April. Kneeling on my bathroom floor, I cradle April's head against my bosom as she cries. It isn't long before I hear Barry rush out of the bathroom. I coo softly to April as I brush her hair back.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"My shoulder hurts." April sniffles. "And I hit my head on the wall."

"Do you have a concussion? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I wonder frantically.

"No, I don't think so." April shakes her head as she slowly stands up.

Holding April close, I lead her into my bedroom. I lay her down on my bed, making sure her head is situated comfortably on the pillow. Then I cross an arm over my chest as I head into my living room. I'm just in time to see the door slam. Barry is gone.

I walk over to my door and lock it tightly before returning to April. She's laying in bed, wiping the tears from her eyes with the tissues I keep on my bedside table. I climb into bed and pull the covers over us as April snuggles up to me.

"I'm sorry." April mumbles.

"For what?" I ask as I brush a lock of blonde hair out of April's face.

"Hitting him." she answers. "I shouldn't have done that."

"I understand." I say. "You caught your ex cheating. It makes sense."

"I just thought he loved me. I thought I was over you and that I could marry him." April continues. "Then I walk in the bedroom and he's pounding some tramp from behind."

"You don't have to explain." I assure my best friend before leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

"Is there any hope for us?" April asks in a small voice.

"I don't know." I admit with a sigh. "A little while ago, I would have said that there isn't."

"What changed?" she wonders.

"I saw you get hurt." I answer. "I was so scared. I love you so much. I don't know about romantically, but I definitely love you. A lot."

"I love you, Stacey." April mumbles as she rests her head on my large breast.

"Is it a good idea for you to sleep?" I ask, still worrying about a concussion.

"I don't have a concussion, it's fine." she assures me. "Hold me, and I'll be fine."

"I won't let you go." I promise.

I keep one arm wrapped around April as the fingers of my other hand run through her soft hair. April's breathing steadies, and soon I can tell she's fast asleep. With our naked bodies entwined, I join April in blissful unconsciousness.

I wake up before April on Sunday morning. For a few minutes, I just hold her, then I decide to wake her up. Leaning down, I lightly kiss her eyes until they flutter open. April smiles at me; a smile so full of love that I can't help but smile back and let out a cute giggle.

"Mm, morning." April mumbles as she stretches.

"Morning, Cutie." I reply as I lean down to peck her lips.

"I need to pee." she tells me after kissing me back.

"Thanks for sharing." I snort.

April and I both get out of bed and make our way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take my birth control pill while April sits on the toilet to empty her bladder. Then we switch. I pee while April uses a new toothbrush I keep in the apartment.

"Shit, my pills are at home." April realizes. "I should order a ride."

"No need to pay for a ride. I can drive you." I offer. "Just let me shower."

"Would you like some company?" April offers.

"I'd love some." I smile.

We don't make love in the shower. However, we do enjoy soaping up each others young, supple bodies. Once we're clean and dry, we make our way through my small apartment to pick up our discarded clothing. It's scattered quite a bit.

"Fuck!" April curses.

"What?" I ask.

"That piece of shit kept my panties!" she rolls her eyes in disgust.

"You did give them to him." I smirk.

"That was before I knew he was a cheating piece of shit!" April states vehemently. "Ugh, I can't believe I let him inside me!"

"I know what you mean." I sigh. "I had a bad one night stand, not too long ago."

"Really?" she wonders.

"Yeah." I sniffle as tears form. "He called me 'Bitch'."

"I'm sorry, Stacey." April says as she walks up to me and hugs me.

"It's okay, it happens." I reply as I hug her back.

Soon, we realize we can't waste the entire morning. I get dressed in clean clothes, while April puts on her green dress. She's going commando, but nothing can be done about it. She has more underwear at her apartment, anyway.

April and I decide to spend the day together. We head into her apartment so that April can take her birth control pill and change into fresh clothes. Then we decide to do what so many women do when they're feeling down; go shopping!

We spend the day shopping, going out to eat, and we even catch a movie after dinner. I find the cutest pair of shoes on sale! A couple of guys do try to chat us up at the mall, but we just sling our purses over our shoulders and continue on our way. We don't need this right now! Throughout the day, I also occasionally text Kayla.

Stacey: How are you doing?

Kayla: Not bad. The news networks have stopped calling.

Stacey: That's good!

Kayla: There is an article about the kidnapping in the local news, unfortunately.

Stacey: Not much you can do about that.

Kayla: Yeah... the whole school will probably find out eventually. Anyway, how are you?

Stacey: My friend April and I brought a guy home last night.

Kayla: How did that go?

Stacey: Fine, at first. Until we found out he is engaged.

Kayla: And I'm guessing she isn't okay with him sleeping around?

Stacey: Probably not, since he lied and said he was single. April slapped him, he shoved her.

Kayla: Is she okay?

Stacey: Yeah, April's a tough girl.

Kayla: I'd like to meet her sometime.

Stacey: I'd like that. :)

Kayla: Busy Sunday?

Stacey: Nah, just spending the day with April. You?

Kayla: Well, Ashley and Marcia are still being kept away from the mansion. :(

Stacey: I'm sorry.

Kayla: I'm spending the day with Daddy, Lexi, Nicole, and Hazel.

Stacey: A lot of fucking? ;)

Kayla; That's the plan! Oh, and game night tonight.

Stacey: Game night?

Kayla: New/old tradition. We play board games together as a family every Sunday.

Stacey: Oh. That sounds fun.

Kayla: Don't give up hope. I want you to get an invitation someday.

Stacey: Thank you.

April keeps me from getting too depressed, thankfully. She can tell when I'm down and has this way of making me smile. I'm lucky to have her. We walk holding hands, our fingers laced, not caring if any narrow-minded people glare at two women together. They aren't worth acknowledging anyway.

"Maybe we should move in together." I comment during dinner.

"Really?!" April exclaims, pure joy on her face.

"Yeah, but no sharing a room!" I laugh.

"Fine, fine!" April says after swallowing a bite of food. "I'll sleep on the couch for a couple months, I don't care."

"Are you sure?" I wonder.

"I am." April nods.

"When do you wanna move in?" I ask.

"Memorial Day weekend?" April suggests. "I assume you aren't working either?"

"No, I'm off." I smile. "I'll help you move!"

After dinner, we go to a movie. We split a large bucket of popcorn as we enjoy the show. Then, I drive April home. She kisses me goodbye before heading into her apartment building. Finally, I drive home and go up to my apartment.

I strip down to my birthday suit and climb into bed. Spreading my legs, I finger myself to a very pleasant orgasm as I imagine Steven making love to me. I moan his name as I cum. Then I think about April slurping the creampie out of me. With a sigh, I curl up under the covers and fall asleep naked.

My alarm wakes me up Monday morning. I go through my morning routine; pee, take my pill, shower. Then I dress in a business skirt and jacket. Getting in my car, I start the drive to work. It isn't long before I'm walking into the office. Ten minutes later, the love of my life walks in.

"Good morning, Stacey." Steven says with a smile.

"Good morning, Sir." I reply.

Steven disappears into his office. He leaves the door open, but I am not going to just follow him in. Instead, I turn to my computer and start working. I make a couple of phone calls and answer over a dozen emails. Finally, I actually do need to talk to my boss.

"Sir?" I call out as I knock softly.

"Yes, Stacey?" Steven asks as he looks up from his desk.

"Ken, the owner of YouInvest wants to set up another golf game. His assistant just emailed me." I tell him.

"Oh, okay. No problem." Steven sighs. He does not look excited. "When?"

"Sunday." I answer.

"That's fine." Steven nods.

"Won't interfere with game night?" I wonder.

"You know about game night?" he frowns in confusion.

"I may be out of your personal life, but I still talk to Kayla." I explain nervously. "I hope that's okay?"

"Of course it is!" Steven exclaims. "I just didn't know."

"Um, I know other things as well." I bite my lower lip, afraid of his reaction.

"Oh?" he asks, his eyes boring into mine.

"Yeah, I know why you left early on Thursday and weren't in on Friday." I admit before taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, this is none of my business. I just, I care about you and want to be part of your life. I thought you should know that Kayla told me. I didn't ask! I swear, I didn't ask! She volunteered the information when she reached out to me."

"Close the door." Steven states firmly.

I walk nervously toward the door, afraid I'm about to get fired. I'm probably being irrational, but I really am scared right now. I shut the door before turning around and taking a seat in the chair in front of Steven's desk. The one I usually sit in when we have lunch together.

"Sir?" I inquire when he doesn't speak for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, Stacey." he finally says, surprising me.

"What? Why?" I ask stupidly.

"For not telling you everything myself." Steven answers. "I care about you, and I want you in my life. We can't have sex, but that shouldn't change our friendship."

"No, I understand!" I exclaim. "It was Kayla's privacy you were protecting. She's your daughter! But yeah, she told me about Keith, and the kidnapping."

"That's why I was being secretive about that guy I hired, by the way." he says. "I hired a PI to investigate Keith."

"Oh! That makes sense." I nod. "How is Kayla doing? And Lexi?"

"They're both doing well. Thank you." Steven smiles. "Keith's bail hearing is this morning. I'm waiting to hear back from the detective regarding how it goes."

"I wish they could give him the death penalty!" I snarl.

"I know the feeling." Steven agrees. "I'm definitely glad they couldn't reattach his penis. Uh, Kayla told you about that, right?"

"She did." I confirm. "I know she bit it off."

"Ouch." Steven winces. "I mean, he deserved it, but seriously, ouch."

"He definitely deserved it!" I exclaim before speaking in a softer voice. "And, Steven, how are you?"

"It's tough." he sighs after taking a deep breath. "I have to be strong for Kayla, but I'm so overwhelmed, you know? She's my baby, and she went through Hell."

I look at Steven with sad eyes, seeing not my boss, not even my lover, but my friend. Tears appear in the corner of my baby blues at almost the exact same time that Steven starts to tear up. I bite my lower lip as affection for this man wells up inside me.

Reacting purely on instinct, I stand up. Seeing what I'm doing, Steven stands up as well. I make my way around his desk until I'm standing in front of him. We wrap our arms around each other and share a tight hug. His hand buries in my hair as I rub his back softly.

Steven and I support each other for a couple minutes, only then does he release me. I reluctantly let him go, but make sure to kiss his cheek as we pull apart. He smiles at me. I smile back before returning to my seat.

"Thanks, Stacey." Steven smiles as he sits back down and wipes his eyes. "I needed that."

"My pleasure, Sir." I nod. It really is. Fuck, I love him so much.

We talk for a little longer about his troubles. He's so overwhelmed with everything the girls are going through. He is doing everything he can to try and be strong for them. They're so lucky to have him in their lives. Eventually, the topic dies down and I bring something else up.

"I know about you and Kayla." I admit.

"What do you think of that?" he wonders.

"It was really shocking at first."I acknowledge. "After thinking about it for awhile, I understand. You two have a special bond."

"Thank you for understanding." Steven smiles. "You're a great friend."

"I, um, also know that congratulations are in order. Dad." I give him a small grin.

"Yeah, Hazel's pregnancy was a shock to all of us." he chuckles. "Thank you again!"

"You're welcome." I reply.

"So, now that you're all caught up, what's new in Stacey's life?" Steven asks.

"Oh, not much." I shrug. "April is going to move in after all."

"Gonna share a bed?" he inquires.

"No." I shake my head. "She'll get the couch until we can find a bigger place."

"She must really wanna live with you." Steven observes.

"Yeah, and she's short. She'll fit just fine on the couch." I giggle.

"Still, no bedroom is rough." he states.

"It is. I'm glad she's moving in though. Memorial Day weekend, we decided." I tell him.

"Let me know if you need help with anything." Steven offers.

"Thank you, that's really sweet." I smile. Fuck, I love this man.

"My pleasure." he inclines his head.

"Oh! Before I forget, Ken wanted something else as well." I say, changing the subject.

"Sure, what?" Steven asks.

"A big meeting the week after golf with a couple of lawyers. To go over the terms of the sale." I answer.

"Sure, no problem. Set it up." he instructs.

"I will." I nod.

"Our usual place for lunch?" Steven suggests.

"Sounds good. I'll put the order in soon and go pick it up." I nod. "Want the usual?"

"Definitely. I'm in the mood for something greasy." he responds.

Our conversation continues for a little while longer. Then I reluctantly head back to work. I let out a sigh as I sit at my desk and email Ken's assistant to set up the golf game and meeting. A small smile does cross my lips, I know everything now. Sure, Steven isn't the one to tell me, but I'm still part of his life again. I love it!

~Hazel~

Monday morning. I struggle to wake up as always, even though I can sleep later now that I don't have to make breakfast for my brothers. I wonder if my parents are doing it now. Probably not. Scott is old enough now, maybe he's cooking.

Tears form in my eyes as I think about my brothers. Do they miss me? Does little Michael even understand why I'm gone? Fuck! I'm usually such a strong person! Now, I don't even recognize the person I'm becoming. What is happening to me?

With a sigh, I throw the covers off of my nearly-naked body. I go through my morning routine before slipping on a pair of clean panties and a robe. Putting my long, brown hair into its usual ponytail, I make my way down to the dining room to meet Steven, Lexi, and Kayla for breakfast.

After breakfast, I insist on cleaning up to help earn my keep. Then Steven kisses all three of us girls before heading to the home gym for his morning workout. Kayla, Lexi, and I hop in the car and start the drive to school. We don't take my car, thankfully. I'm down to about half a tank of gas. I have no money to refill the tank, and I refuse to ask Steven. I can't. He's doing too much for me already.

Before school, five of the six Slut-sisters have our morning chat. Marcia and Ashley are still having a lot of problems with their parents. We all talk about Prom, and our concerns that the parents will try and stop Ashley and Marcia from spending the night at Steven's. Fortunately, the guys' parents are still living in blissful ignorance. My parents don't even know their names, so they have no way of calling Josh, Shawn, or Ian's parents.

I say goodbye to my Slut-sisters and go to homeroom. I spend homeroom texting the girls, continuing our earlier conversation. This time, Nicole is able to join in, since we're texting. She commiserates with us about Prom, and hopes everything works out.

Kayla also brings up that various students are looking at her. Seems like the news is out. Fuck. Apparently, Stephanie comes up to Kayla and hugs her. Everyone knows. At least most people are considerate enough to not say anything to Kayla.

"Hazel! Wait up!" Brittney's voice calls out after I leave homeroom.

"Oh, hi Brittney." I reply as I turn to face her.

"How are you doing? I heard about Kayla and Lexi!" she exclaims.

"Has everyone heard about it?" I wonder.

"Uh, yeah, I think so." Brittney shrugs. "I heard about it this morning, then I checked the news and read the article."

"How much information does the article give out?" I ask.

"Not much, it doesn't mention anyone by name, but we know it's about Lexi and Kayla." Brittney answers. "Is Keith still in jail?"

"Yeah, his bail hearing is today." I tell her.

"I hope they throw away the key!" Brittney nods.

"Me, too." I agree. "Do you mind if we talk about something else?"

"Right, sorry!" she exclaims as we walk down the hall. "I heard you almost became a porn star?"

"Well, that is something else. Guess I walked into that." I sigh, making Brittney giggle. "Yeah, I couldn't go through with it. I feel bad I made Peter waste his time."

"It's okay, he's not mad!" Brittney insists. "I did another movie over the weekend, actually."

"Oh yeah?" I ask out of politeness, not interest.

"Yup! It was fun. Anal pays extra!" she tosses her blonde hair over her shoulder as I arrive at my first class. "I know you have to get to class, but quick question; do you wanna come to a party Friday night?"

"A frat party?" I wonder.

"Of course!" Brittney giggles.

"I don't know if I should..." I frown.

"C'mon, you'll have fun! No pressure, we can just hang out! What else are you gonna do?" she smiles.

She has a point. What else am I gonna do? Stay in the mansion, where I don't belong? Hide in that room as I miss my brothers. Fuck that! I'm not fat yet, I'm still hot. And I'm single. I can do anything I want!

"Count me in." I nod and smile.

"Great! I'll text you!" Brittney says before disappearing into the sea of students.

My morning classes pass by slowly. I text Brittney, I text the Slut-sisters, and I respond to Steven's text, letting him know that I'm doing just fine. It's a lie. I miss my brothers. During the morning, I end up caving and texting Scott, my only brother with his own phone.

Hazel: How are you doing?

Scott: I'm not supposed to talk to you.

Hazel: I know. :( Just delete the texts, Mom and Dad will never know.

Scott: I guess that'll work. They check my phone every night now.

Hazel: I'm sorry. That's my fault.

Scott: It's okay, I'm not doing anything they don't approve of.

Hazel: Unlike me.

Scott: Are you really pregnant?

Hazel: Yes. You're gonna be an uncle!

Scott: With a niece or nephew I can never see. :(

Hazel: :'(

Scott: Mom and Dad said you're no longer part of the family.

Hazel: Do you agree?

Scott: No. You're my big sister. I love you.

Hazel: I love you, too! How are Daniel and Michael?

Scott: Daniel's okay. Michael really misses you.

Hazel: I miss all three of you.

Scott: Is there any way you can make up with Mom and Dad?

Hazel: I don't think so. They made it clear I'm not welcome.

Scott: They keep asking me if I know the names of your friends so they can call.

Hazel: I wish they weren't dragging you into it.

Scott: Our parents had a meeting with the pastor. They came out looking pissed.

Hazel: They probably got a lecture about how horrible their daughter is.

Scott: I'm sorry. :(

Hazel: We'll keep in touch, right?

Scott: Just make sure you only text me when you know I'm not around our parents.