Birthday Pool Party Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel: I will. Thank you, Scott.

Scott: You're welcome.

I end up taking a couple bathroom breaks during my early classes so I can cry in peace. The conversation with Scott has me really emotional. Finally, the morning classes are over and it's time to head to lunch. I'm leaving the bathroom after my third cry of the day when I run into Dan.

"Hi, Hazel!" Dan says, giving me a charming smile.

"Dan. Hi." I nod as I sniffle and wipe away the last of my tears. Why is Dan talking to me? We barely know each other. "Heading to lunch?"

"Yeah, then I saw how upset you looked." he explains. "Are you okay, Hazel?"

"Uh, yes. I am. Thanks, Dan." I mumble. Wow, even self-centered Dan notices I'm upset. I must look awful. "I'm just kinda emotional this morning."

"Is it Kayla and Lexi?" Dan wonders. "I heard what happened with Keith."

"Damn, everyone really does know." I comment before lying. "And yeah, I just feel so bad for them."

"Understandable." he nods in sympathy. "Everyone does know. There was the news article we all read, which does mention Keith, but not the girls. I guess someone figured it out. I wanted to show my support and talk to Kayla, but I had no idea what to say to her."

"It's probably best she's left alone right now." I tell him as we walk down the hall.

"Yeah, you're probably right." he sighs as he completely changes the subject. "Hey, are you going to the Prom with anyone?"

"I'm taking Lexi, since her boyfriend can't come, and I'm single." I answer.

"Oh." Dan says, looking genuinely disappointed. "I was gonna suggest we go together, but you girls have fun."

"Thanks, Dan." I smile. "And I'm sorry. I am surprised a handsome guy like you doesn't have a date already! Prom is in less than two weeks."

"I, uh, really wanted to go with Kayla, but she's seeing Ian." Dan explains.

"You crushing on my girl?" I wonder with a smirk as I hip-check him playfully.

"Yeah, maybe." he acknowledges with a grin that shows off his nice dimples. "When she said she was going with Ian, I did ask a few other girls that I, uh, know. They all turned me down."

"Aw! I'm sorry, Dan!" I exclaim. The poor boy does look sad as we walk down the hall with students milling about.

"Apparently, I'm a selfish asshole." Dan says, looking really upset.

"You do have a reputation for, well, wham bam, thank you, ma'am." I say with a wince.

"Wow, nothing's a secret at this school." he chuckles nervously as he runs his fingers through his perfect hair.

I'm about to say I need to get to lunch when I realize that Dan is definitely upset. I know the feeling. What the hell? Maybe I can help him out a bit. I reach out and squeeze his upper arm reassuringly before speaking.

"Do you need to talk?" I offer.

"Maybe." Dan admits.

"C'mon." I say.

Gripping him firmly by the shoulder, I guide Dan through the hallway until we get away from the crowd. After making sure no one is looking, I lead Dan into a semi-dark classroom. Once I shut the door, I drop my backpack and purse on a desk beside Dan's backpack. Then I turn to face him.

"We're just talking." I hold up my pointer finger to indicate I'm serious.

"Hey, I got it!" he raises his hands in a non-threatening gesture. "I can just do the talking thing."

"Not from what I've heard." I smirk.

"That's the problem!" he suddenly exclaims. "I used to have no problem getting a date!"

"Until you fucked half the Senior class?" I offer with a raised eyebrow.

"Now no one will go out with me!" he whines.

"Maybe you should have treated those girls better." I suggest, my hands on my hips.

"I didn't treat them badly!" Dan insists.

"You used your looks and charm to get them to spread their legs, then you only cared about your own pleasure." I roll my eyes.

"Um, well, maybe." he sighs.

"Dan, have you ever even eaten pussy?" I ask.

"Why would I do that?" he asks, making a face.

"Because it's called returning the favor!" I say with an exasperated laugh. "You like having your dick sucked, don't you?"

"Yes, of course." he nods and smirks.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe a girl likes having her pussy eaten?" I inquire. I can't believe this actually needs to be explained.

"I never really thought about it, but yeah, I guess so." Dan frowns.

"And that maybe, if you made a girl feel good, she might want you again?" I continue, getting to my point.

"Oh! So you're saying that if I make an effort to make sure the girl enjoys it, she'll come back for more?" he says, realization finally dawning on him. "You know, instead of saying she never wants to see me again..."

"Yes, Dummy!" I actually reach forward and playfully bonk him on the head with my palm. "The girl gets a good cum, and you get more pussy. Everyone wins!"

"Hazel?" he asks with a guilty expression.

"Yes?" I reply.

"How do I make sure the girl enjoys it?" he wonders.

I open my mouth to answer, but stop and frown. Then I smile, an idea occurring to me. Yes, this will be poetic justice. It will also help Dan. I kick off my shoes. Dan looks at me in confusion, which turns to excitement when I reach for the button of my jeans.

Bending my knees, I shimmy out of my jeans and underwear. Then I stand up and look at Dan as I stand before him completely bottomless. I'm wearing just a pair of white socks, along with my shirt and bra.

"Dan, you're gonna eat my pussy." I state firmly.

"I don't know how." Dan sighs as he gazes at the juncture between my legs.

"I'll teach you, come here." I say, offering my hand.

He takes it. I lead Dan over to the teacher's desk. Then I climb up on it and scoot my little ass forward until I'm sitting at the edge. Spreading my legs wide, I show Dan everything I have to offer. He looks at my wet slit with lust as I reach between my legs and spread my labia with two fingers.

"Get on your knees and examine me." I order. "I know you've had a lot of pussy, but you've never had your face down there before."

"Okay." he nods as he complies.

"You've heard of the clitoris, right?" I inquire as I point to my love button.

"Yes." he nods.

"When you go down on me, I want you to lick all around my vulva, but pay special attention to my clit. It'll make me feel good." I explain.

Dan nods in agreement before reaching out and gripping my thighs. He leans forward and tentatively licks me. I let out a soft gasp as I feel his tongue on my labia. It takes time, but he is soon licking me with much more enthusiasm.

"Oh, that's good, yes!" I hiss as I grip Dan's head in both hands. "Listen to my moans, when they get faster, I'm enjoying what you're doing. So, you should keep doing it."

His strong hands squeeze my thighs as his tongue finally finds my clit. He doesn't know to suck on it, but he does a good job flicking it with his tongue. My toes curl in my socks as I pull my legs back to make sure Dan has room to get his face right in my box.

"Stick your fingers in me!" I hiss.

Soon, Dan is sawing two fingers in and out of me while tonguing my clit. Not bad at all! I get to help someone, and I get my pussy eaten. Win-win. I push Dan's face into my pussy as I buck my hips against him, moaning and panting my pleasure.

"I want you to curl your fingers up toward the roof of my vagina." I moan as he complies. "Feel that patch of skin?"

"Mm!" Dan nods as he munches away at me while curling his fingers up.

"That's my G-spot." I explain. "Rubbing that makes me feel really- Oh God, yes! Just like that!"

For several minutes Dan eats me. He needs practice, but he isn't bad for a first-timer. At least he's trying, for once. When the time comes, I release his head and grip the edges of the desk. Then I throw my head back and announce my orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you! Fuck! Fuck!" I screech.

Dan is on his feet in a flash. He unbuttons his jeans and slides them down to his feet, along with his boxers. He strokes his cock several times as he gets between my legs while staring directly at my opening. That's when I slide my hands between my legs, covering my vulva.

"No." I state.

"What? What do you mean?" he asks in shock.

"You've been cumming into every pussy in the school, giving no one any release. This is what it feels like." I state as I lightly shove him back so I can stand up.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" he wonders, his jaw hanging open.

"Go to the bathroom and rub one out." I shrug as I pull my panties on. "It's called blue-balls, Dan."

"It sucks!" Dan exclaims.

"Yes, it does." I agree as I put my jeans on and step into my shoes. As I bend down to tie my shoes, I continue speaking. "Now you know how those girls feel."

"Fuck!" he hisses as he puts his penis away.

"Sex should be pleasurable for both parties, Dan. It's time you learned that." I state. "Tell you what, meet me here tomorrow during lunch. Do a good job and I'll take care of you."

"Really?" Dan asks, his eyes brightening.

"Only if you're good." I reach out and lightly tap his cheek while leaning in and pecking his lips.

"Hazel?" he calls out as I'm walking away.

"Yes?" I look over my shoulder to face him.

"Thank you." Dan smiles.

"You're welcome, Dan." I grin.

For a brief moment, I feel like myself again. Hot, in control. Confident. I let out a breath as I take out my hair elastic, gather up my hair, and fix my ponytail. Then I make my way to the cafeteria and join the group for lunch.

"Where have you been?" Ashley wonders when I sit down.

"Sorry, I wasn't feeling well so I went to the bathroom." I lie smoothly.

"Oh, right." Kayla says, realization in her eyes.

Josh and Shawn don't know about the pregnancy. They don't know that Kayla and Lexi are rape victims. They don't know about the Slut-sisterhood. They will soon. I eat my lunch slowly as the three couples flirt. I'm not sure how I feel. Am I lonely? I love being single and hot. Still, I can see the appeal of being in a relationship. Having someone to depend on. No, I can't think like this. I can only depend on myself.

Lunch is over. I go to my first afternoon class. I get as much homework done as I can, so I don't have to do it tonight. Then I head to my next class. Partway through, my phone buzzes. I take it out and start texting with the Slut-sisters.

Kayla: Daddy texted me. Keith was denied bail!

Marcia: That's great! The bastard deserves it!

Nicole: He's out of the hospital?

Kayla: Sort of, he's in the prison hospital.

Lexi: Learning to live without a cock! Fuck him!

Ashley: I walked by David earlier. Can't believe he's allowed at school.

Hazel: Piece of shit shouldn't be.

Kayla: I know! Poor Stephanie and Kelsey. :(

Nicole: Any idea how they're doing?

Lexi: I saw Kelsey earlier. She still has the same dead look in her eyes.

Marcia: What about Stephanie?

Kayla: I talked to her, she seems okay. Better than Kelsey, at least.

Ashley: Hopefully, David and Keith both go away for a long time.

Nicole: Trials take awhile, unfortunately.

Hazel: Yeah. :(

Lexi: At least Keith will be in jail while waiting for his trial.

Marcia: David gets to be free to terrorize more women?

Nicole: I doubt even he'd be that stupid.

Ashley: It still sucks that the girls he hurt have to see him every single day. :(

Kayla: We'll be okay. I'm mostly worried about Kelsey.

We text a little while longer, our conversation becoming less serious when we change the subject to Prom. I decide on some honesty, and tell the girls about Dan asking me. After a little teasing, I assure Lexi that she's the one I want to go with. Which is the truth.

I get in the car as Lexi, Kayla, and I drive back to the mansion. It's not my home. I don't belong here. I don't belong anywhere anymore. I hold back tears as we do our homework in the main living room while watching television.

Steven comes home and kisses all three of us. Then our group of four has a magnificent dinner. I can't pay for this. I have nothing. I once again insist on cleaning up, making Steven sigh exasperatingly. Too bad. I need to earn my keep somehow.

After dinner, the four of us watch television. Steven cuddles with Lexi and Kayla while I sit in my usual armchair. When the movie ends, Lexi suggests a foursome in the master bedroom. I excuse myself, saying I'm not feeling up to it. Instead, Lexi and Kayla head into the bedroom with Steven.

I strip down to my panties as I lay in the bed Steven provides me and think about the day. Everything with Dan makes me smile. Everything else makes me sad. I'm pregnant. I'm gonna get fat! I have no money. I'm alone. Part of me wants to be alone, part of me wants everyone here with me right now.

Conflicting emotions and thoughts race through me as I curl up in a little ball and cry. My sobs are echoing around the room as my body shakes. I actually take out my hair elastic and let my long, brown hair cascade down my back. That's how I fall asleep, with tears on my cheeks.

I wake up Tuesday morning with dry tears on my face. The day starts the same as Monday. Shower, breakfast, kiss Steven goodbye, head to school with Lexi and Kayla. Morning chat with the Slut-sisters, then I finally go to homeroom.

The girls notice that I'm emotional today. They text me in our group chat, which soon brings Nicole into the conversation. I insist that I'm okay, just a little sad. The truth? I feel like a failure. My family is gone. I have no one. I'm taking charity from the kindest man on the planet, and there's nothing I can do to repay him. I'm even making him take care of a child that probably isn't his. I suck.

My morning classes end, and I text the Sluts, telling them that I'm not feeling well again and gonna skip lunch. Josh and Shawn might get suspicious, but whatever. I'm wearing tight jean-shorts and a cute top as I make my way to the same unused classroom.

"Hey, Hazel! Looking good." Dan compliments as he admires my tan skin and brown hair.

"Thanks! Ready to see if you've improved?" I tease as I tousle his hair while walking by him and into the classroom. I'm hot. I know I'm hot.

"Ready!" Dan grins as he shuts the door and sets his backpack down.

I drop my backpack and purse onto a desk before kicking off my shoes and sexily sliding out of my jean-shorts and panties. Dan eyes my bottom half with lust. I smirk and spin around, showing him my bum as I walk to the teacher's desk.

Soon, I'm up on the desk with my legs spread while Dan gets on his knees. This time there's no hesitation. He grips my thighs and happily goes down on me. I'm moaning heavily as I grip his head tightly while whispering encouragements.

"Oh, yeah, right there! Lick me there!" I beg. "Just like that! Lick my pussy! Eat me! Eat me!"

I have an orgasm. It's nice. Steven and my Slut-sisters are better clam divers, but it's definitely nice to be able to cum in the middle of the day. It's a great distraction! I don't let Dan stop right when I cum, instead I encourage him to eat me through my orgasm, intensifying the feelings.

"I think someone deserves a reward." I husk when Dan lifts his head to look at me. The bottom half of his face is dripping in pussy juice.

"I want to be inside you." he moans.

"Get your cock out!" I order as I stand up, spin around, and bend over the desk.

Dan gets behind me and starts caressing my butt cheeks. He squeezes them in his hands before giving my bum a light slap. I giggle and wiggle my naked ass. His hands leave me for a few seconds, and I can hear him getting out of his pants.

He's inside me. Dan is inside me. He grips my hips as he starts pushing into me from behind. I grip the edges of the desk as I look straight ahead, my body jerking forward with each thrust. My teeth are bared, and I'm grunting each time Dan pushes his entire length up my cunt.

"Ah, fuck!" he grunts after no more than thirty seconds.

I actually sigh and lower my head when I feel him squirting inside me. Dan holds onto my butt cheeks as he backs up, pulling his cock out of me. I stand up and hold my hand over my pussy as I waddle over to my purse.

Taking out some tissues, I clean up my pussy. Then I throw the tissues in the trash as Dan dresses. Searching around, I find my discarded clothes and dress myself. Then I look at Dan with my hands on my hips.

"What did you do wrong?" I ask.

"Um, what?" he replies stupidly.

"Dan, someone has to say it; you came in barely thirty seconds, and all you did was rut into me until you were finished." I roll my eyes.

"W-what else was I supposed to do?" he stammers.

"Well, for starters, how did it feel?" I wonder.

"Fucking amazing!" Dan grins. "You're really tight!"

"That's something you could have done differently. Women like to feel desired, wanted." I explain. "I love a manly grunt, so you can definitely keep doing that, but you can also say something like 'you feel so good' or 'you're so tight'. Make sense?"

"Yeah, I can do that!" he nods.

"Also, I know it isn't easy to keep from cumming, but a girl wants a guy who can last a little while." I teach. "Next time, when you feel like you're about to cum, you can pull out and slap my pussy with it before shoving yourself back in. Or finger me. Or lower your head and eat me for a few seconds."

"Oh, do something to keep myself from cumming so I can last in you longer?" he wonders.

"Exactly." I nod.

"Okay, I'll try." Dan promises.

"Good!" I exclaim as I walk up to him and peck his lips again. "Now, go get lunch."

"Same time tomorrow?" he asks hopefully.

"Yes." I confirm.

I don't go to lunch. Instead, I kill some time wandering the halls until it's time for my afternoon classes. During my classes, I text Steven, the Slut-sisters, and Scott. Scott tells me that our parents don't know he's talking to me. Good.

Lexi drives us home today. I sit beside her while Kayla sits in back. We try to switch it up so that I'm not always in the back. It's sweet of Kayla and Lexi to try and make me feel like I belong. I wish for it to be true. It isn't.

Our Tuesday afternoon is very similar to Monday. Homework until Steven gets home, then dinner. We do play a couple board games while watching television. I actually get a craving for cum and decide the feel of a hard dick in my mouth can only be a good thing.

Lexi and Kayla giggle and watch me get on my knees to suck off Steven. I love when he wraps my ponytail around his wrist and pulls me along his cock. Steven can be rough, but he's always rough in the way the girl wants. He knows exactly what to do.

I suck him for a good ten minutes before warns me that he's about to shoot. Reaching around to grip his ass cheeks, I suck as hard as I can, drawing his semen out of his balls and into my willing mouth. He cums. Hard. I show Steven and the girls my cum-filled mouth before swallowing. Steven gives my titty a quick squeeze before I stand up.

"You swallowed?!" Lexi asks in annoyance.

"We wanted some!" Kayla pouts.

"Sorry, Sluts!" I giggle. "All mine!"

A foursome invitation comes up again. I once again turn them down. I'm not sure why. I love Steven, I love my Slut-sisters. I guess part of me is pushing them away. I feel so alone. Fuck, what is wrong with me?

I lay in bed in my panties, contemplating my existence. I have no money and an old car. I'm pregnant with no means of supporting myself or my child. I don't even know how I'll make college work when I'm taking care of a baby. I fall asleep crying again, overwhelmed with emotions.

Wednesday morning. Lexi drives me to school, while Kayla takes her own car. We go separately because Kayla has therapy after school. During the drive, Lexi asks how I'm doing, I lie and say that I'm fine. I hate lying, but I really don't wanna talk about it.

I'm able to laugh and tease with the Slut-sisters in the morning before homeroom. Then I go to my morning classes and do my best to pay attention. I'm just so distracted. I text Scott, and he does reply, but he isn't very talkative. I want to cry.