Birthday Pool Party Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is everyone this morning?" Lexi asks in a happy voice.

"Great, thanks!" Kayla smiles. "Ian and I had phone sex."

"Didn't need to know that." I roll my eyes.

"Get over it, old man." Kayla giggles.

"I'm tired." Hazel grunts.

"Really, you're tired?" I ask. "Didn't you go to bed early?"

"I watched a television show on my phone until 1:00AM." Hazel answers.

"You sound like your old self!"Lexi teases.

"I guess." Hazel shrugs.

When we finish breakfast, I kiss the three girls goodbye. I am surprised when Hazel actually kisses my lips and hugs me tightly. It makes me happy. The girls go to change into their school clothes while I head to the home gym for my morning workout.

"Good morning, Sir." Stacey says when I walk into the office.

"Good morning, Stacey." I reply happily. "Will Ken be here soon?"

"Yes." my assistant nods. "He actually sent an email this morning, letting us know that he got a new attorney to replace Barry."

"Excellent." I nod.

"Thank you again for that, Steven. You didn't have to." Stacey smiles.

"Yes, I did." I answer. "But, you're welcome."

Work goes by incredibly slowly. Ken shows up for our all-day meeting, and we get started. He apologizes again for Barry, as does his attorney. He has a new lawyer, who is much older, and appears to be of better temperament. Good.

We break for lunch, and Stacey and I agree to go out for a meal. There's a local diner that we enjoy. I drive us there, and we order. To anyone watching, I'm sure we appear to be a couple in love. There's definitely love here, but we aren't a couple. Something Stacey is obviously thinking about while we eat.

When we return to the office, Ken gives me a suggestive look. I just smirk and shake my head. It isn't what he thinks. Stacey and I aren't like that anymore, which is currently breaking my heart. I want to hug my assistant and reassure her that I love her.

"Thought you two slipped away for a quickie." Ken whispers to me.

"I have a girlfriend, she wouldn't approve." I reply.

"So?" Ken asks with a confused frown.

"Never mind." I sigh.

The meeting resumes. We go over various legal issues about transferring the assets into my company's name. I can't wait to get my hands on Ken's client list. When I listen to a presentation given by Brenda, I decide that I am gonna hire her. She's a real asset, I'm sure Ken isn't paying her enough.

Ken, Brenda, and his lawyers leave near the end of the day. My lawyer stays a little longer and chats with me. He agrees, things are looking good for the sale. When my attorney leaves, I shut my office door, leaving me alone with Stacey.

"That went well!" Stacey smiles as she sits down across from me.

"Better than yesterday." I reply.

"Yeah, no one called me a bitch." she rolls her eyes.

"I still can't believe he talked to you like that." I say.

"Yeah," Stacey sighs, "I told April yesterday while I was in the bathroom. She came over last night."

"How did that go?" I wonder.

"We had sex." Stacey admits, with a sigh. "Does that make you jealous?"

"Not at all!" I smirk. "Two women going at it? That makes me hard."

"Pervert." she giggles.

"I am!" I nod as I place my folded hands on my desk.

"Anyway, April spent the night." Stacey tells me.

"She must have loved that!" I comment.

"She did." Stacey acknowledges. "She fell asleep with her head on my boob."

"Lucky girl!" I laugh.

"She's just falling more and more in love with me." she bites her lower lip.

"How do you feel about that?" I ask.

"I don't know." Stacey states. "I love her, she's my best friend, but she doesn't have a cock. You do."

"But I'm taken." I say.

"I know." Stacey mumbles.

"I'm sorry." I respond.

"It's not your fault. You have two loving girlfriends." she mutters.

"Yes, I do." I nod.

"Sorry I kind of assaulted you yesterday." Stacey bites her lower lip.

"It's okay, you were emotional." I reason.

"I still shouldn't have tried to take your dick out." she replies.

"It wasn't easy to turn you down." I admit. "I do want you, Stacey. Badly."

"You can have me whenever you want me." Stacey tells me. "Just bend me over and shove it in whichever hole you want."

"You know that I can't do that." I say as I try to ignore the similarities between Stacey and Lexi's words.

"Yeah..." she trails off.

"I told Lexi about you trying to blow me." I tell Stacey.

"Is she mad at me?" Stacey winces.

"No, she understands." I answer. "Didn't help her ability to trust you, though."

"I can't blame her." she acknowledges.

We talk for a little while longer, and Stacey texts Lexi to apologize. Lexi replies, accepting the apology and saying she hopes Stacey feels better. Is this progress? Maybe. I hope so. Either way, it's time for me to head home. When I sit in my car, my phone goes off.

Lexi: Grab something to eat on the way home.

Steven: Why?

Lexi: Trust your Slut.

Steven: Understood.

I wonder what's up, but I'm sure I'll like whatever it is. Pulling into a fast food restaurant, I order something quick to eat. I finish my meal in the car and let out a loud belch. Then I drive the rest of the way home and waltz into the main living room.

"Good evening, ladies!" I call out loudly.

"Hey, Baby!" Lexi chirps as she sends a quick text on her phone.

"Hi, Steven." Hazel smiles softly.

"Daddy." Kayla smiles. "Your surprise is in your room."

"Oh yeah?" I ask.

"Yup!" Lexi grins. "Go have fun!"

"What are you girls gonna do?" I ask.

"Eat dinner while you eat pussy." Hazel teases, surprising me.

"Enjoy." I smirk as I turn and walk out of the room.

"You, too!" Kayla shouts after me.

There's a spring in my step as I walk through the massive house. My guess is that Nicole wants some alone time with me. I grin as I imagine all the things I'm gonna do to the sexy redhead. Finally, I make it to the master bedroom. I throw open the door and walk inside.

Two gorgeous ladies greet me, both wearing sexy lingerie. On the left is Ashley, the tall blonde bombshell with massive tits. She looks even taller in her black heels, which probably put her at over six feet tall. Ashley is also wearing a see-thru black lace bra and pantie set. She also has on a short, see-thru skirt. The bra and skirt have floral designs on them.

On the right is Marcia, the short, dark-haired girl with nice-size breasts. She's slightly less short thanks to the three-inch red heels she's wearing. Marcia is clad in a red, see-thru one piece with a large diamond cut out of the middle to show her flat stomach.

"Wow." I whisper.

"Do we please you, Sir?" Ashley asks in a sultry voice.

"Very much." I reply.

"Good!" Marcia giggles. "We just want to make you happy, Master."

"Then get on your knees. Now, Sluts!" I bark as I drop my briefcase before kicking off my shoes and socks.

Ashley and Marcia sashay toward me, looking incredibly sexy. The sexy lingerie, the heels, holy shit! They're right in front of me, gazing at me with love and lust. The two girls run their hands along my chest as they sink to their knees before me while never breaking eye contact.

Marcia unbuckles my belt while Ashley pulls my zipper down. Both girls grab my pants and yank them down. My boxer briefs are next, freeing my rock hard erection. I pull my shirt off and step out of my pants and underwear. Standing naked, my cock points straight at the scantily-clad ladies.

"Mm, you're so big and hard for us, Baby." Ashley coos as her looks up at me while running her nails along my thigh.

"I guess that means you like us?" Marcia asks as she caresses my other thigh and blinks up at me.

"I like you both very much." I reply as I caress the girls' faces.

"Can I please suck your cock?" Ashley whimpers, making a pouting face as she strokes my shaft.

"Oh, it's so big!" Marcia moans while cupping my balls. "I want it in my mouth!"

I don't respond with words. Instead, I bury one hand in Marcia's dark locks, while my other hand grips the back of Ashley's blonde head. Both girls open their mouths, stick out their tongues, and look up at me with longing as I hold them by the hair. Reaching a decision, I pull one girl closer and shove my cock in her mouth.

"MM!" Ashley moans as she clamps her lips down on my shaft while Marcia makes a sad noise.

"You'll get your turn, Slut." I say to Marcia. "Be patient."

"Yes, Master." Marcia pouts, looking down in shame.

I push my hips forward as I pull Ashley down on my cock. When a little more than half my length is between her lips, Ashley coughs and starts to gag. I pull her back to make sure she can still breathe. The blonde looks up at me and moans in gratitude around my length.

After letting Ashley suck on me for a minute, I pull her off me. Drool runs from her lips as she gasps for oxygen. My eyes leave Ashley's model-perfect face and focus on her heaving breasts, barely contained by the large, see-thru black bra. I smirk happily before turning to Marcia.

"Please, Master!" Marcia begs wantonly. "Please shove it down my slutty throat! Please, please!"

I pull Marcia forward and push my cock between her lips. The dark-haired girl lets out a happy moan as she reaches around me with one hand and grabs my ass. Ashley and Marcia both look up at me with longing as the top three-quarters of my cock protrudes from Marcia's pink lips.

I'm rough with Marcia. My Slut. I know she can only take about half of my length at most, so I'm careful not to choke her, however, I still slam myself between her lips with lust. Marcia is making the cutest, wet, squelching noises as she gags and drools.

"My turn." Ashley husks when I pull out of Marcia's mouth and aim my cock at the blonde.

Now, I'm in Ashley's mouth and she's sucking away. Another minute and I switch back to Marcia. Then Ashley. Then Marcia. Two beautiful, eighteen year old sluts in lingerie as they suck my cock. I'm throbbing between their lips as I hold their hair and look at their beautiful cleavage, their gorgeous faces, and cock-filled mouths.

"Oh God, Steven, I need you in me!" Marcia moans while I'm fucking Ashley's face.

"Yeah?" I ask as I buck my hips, making Ashley gag. "You want my dick, Baby?"

"Yes!" Marcia hisses as she wiggles her body while running her hands up her sides to cup her firm breasts. "I wanna feel you throbbing inside me. I want to feel you pushing into my hot, tight pussy!"

I pounce. A wet sound can be heard when my cock exits Ashley's mouth. Marcia giggles when I grab her around the waist and toss her small body over my shoulder. Then, while she kicks her little, heel-covered feet, I walk over to the bed and deposit Marcia onto it.

"I'm all yours." Marcia whispers as she spreads her legs wide.

Ashley walks up beside me and I grab one of her big boobs from outside her bra as I look down at Marcia. Marcia is so incredibly sexy. Her heeled feet are planted firmly on the mattress, and her red lingerie gives me a clear view of her flat stomach. Yeah, I'm gonna fuck this girl's brains out.

I climb onto the bed and get into position between Marcia's legs. Without a second's hesitation, I reach between us and push the strap of her lingerie to the side, exposing her gash. Then I slam myself into her with one quick thrust.

"Fuck, yes!" Marcia hisses.

"You like that, Baby?" I ask as I bury a hand in her dark hair.

"Yes!" Marcia groans as she throws her head back. "You're so big! I'm so full!"

"Fuck the Slut!" Ashley encourages as she climbs up on the bed and rubs my back.

I fuck Marcia. Hard. The normally quiet girl is moaning and panting heavily as she takes dick. I can feel the strap of her lingerie each time my cock slides past it and into her teen twat. I mash my lips to hers, and soon our tongues are wrestling as we make out and make love.

Lifting my body, I get up on my knees and leer down at the beautiful girl who is writhing in pleasure beneath me. Grabbing Marcia's ankles, I place her feet over my shoulders. Then I hold her by the upper thighs as I start humping the girl as hard and fast as I can.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Marcia chants as she raises her hands over her head and grips the sheets.

"Mm, take that dick, Marcia" Ashley hums as she reaches between us and starts rubbing Marcia's clit.

Marcia's red heels point toward the ceiling as her smooth legs shake. Looking down, I'm able to admire her large breasts as they strain against the fabric of her lingerie. The fabric is see-thru, so I can see her hard nipples as her nice tits jiggle softly.

"That's a good Slut!" I groan when Marcia tightens her hole for my pleasure.

"Does my little pussy feel good on your cock, Master?" Marcia asks.

"I love your little pussy, Marcia." I reply as I release her thighs and grab her tits.

Holding the dark-haired beauty by the boobs, I loom over her, bending her in half as I thrust. My balls slap against her ass, and the sound of slapping flesh fills the room. Ashley is cooing softly, rubbing my back while Marcia screams her pretty, little head off.

"Steven! I'm cumming for you!" Marcia screeches. "I love you! Steven! Fuck me! Steven!"

I'm gonna cum. Marcia is so tight, so wet. No. I don't want to cum this soon. There's so much more to look forward to; including another willing pussy. I grasp my shaft at the base and ease it out of Marcia. I smirk as I watch her tight labia close up once her hole is free of cock. Pushing Marcia's legs to the side, I grab Ashley by the hair and pull her face down.

"Taste your friend, Slut!" I order as I shove myself between Ashley's pink lips.

"MM!" Ashley gasps in surprise.

I'm not usually this rough. I'm in a mood, and the girls clearly love it. I push two fingers up Marcia's cunt as I use my grip on Ashley's hair to pull her along my cock. The blonde bathes my shaft with her tongue, happily lapping up her Slut-sister's juices.

I roll Marcia out of the way and lunge for Ashley. The tall blonde lets out a happy squeal as I grab her hips and flip her onto her stomach. Grabbing Ashley's hips, I pull the large-breasted girl into the standard doggystyle position. Then I flip up her skirt and yank down her black panties, revealing a delicious, pink cunt.

"Please, fuck me!" Ashley pleads. "I need your cock!"

"Soon, Slut." I reply as I spank the blonde.

"Ah!" Ashley gasps as her body jerks forward. "Hit me again!"

I slap Ashley's other butt cheek as Marcia sits up and knee-walks over to me. With her panties around her thighs, Ashley shakes her bum in my direction. In response, I grab my cock and shove it in Ashley's pussy. We both moan as I feel her tightness gripping me.

"Fuck, you feel so good." I groan.

"You like that tight pussy, yeah? Yeah?" Ashley asks as she pushes her ass back to engulf my entire length in her greedy cunt.

Marcia wraps her arms around me, pressing her barely-covered breasts into my back as I begin to fuck Ashley. My rough streak continues. I spank Ashley's butt cheeks until they're red, then I grab a fistful of blonde hair and yank the tall girl's head back.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Ashley pants as I drill her.

With one hand on her ass, and the other holding her by the hair, I slam myself into Ashley, making her cry out every time my hips impact with her butt. Her back is arched sexily and I make sure to take in the view of her tight body before looking lower and watching my cock spread her labia.

"My ass!" Ashley calls out desperately as I feel her orgasm cause her pussy to convulse around me.

"What?" I ask through heavy breaths. I can feel Marcia's hands caressing my chest.

"Fuck my ass!" the blonde begs. "Please, please, please!"

Now, I may be rough with my girls sometimes, but I'm definitely not one to turn down a lady's request. So, I do the only thing I can; I order Marcia to get the lube, which she does. I have the quiet girl push a lube-coated finger up Ashley's back door. Then, when Marcia scoots back, I pull out of Ashley's tight pussy and push into her even tighter ass hole.

"FUCK!" Ashley screeches through clenched teeth.

"You like it up the ass?" I groan.

"Yes, Baby!" the tall girl calls out loudly. "I love it up the ass! Make me your butt-slut!"

While holding her hips, I sodomize Ashley, much to her pleasure. The tall blonde groans and grunts, her talk growing dirtier by the second. Marcia husks in my ear to fuck Ashley harder, to make the little Slut scream. With a smirk, I comply, slamming my cock up Ashley's ass until she screams my name.

"You gonna cum for us, Baby?" Marcia coos into my ear while her body presses against mine.

"I'm close." I grunt as sweat drips from my body and lands on Ashley's back.

"Oh God, Steven!" Ashley gasps out as her sweaty blonde hair clings to her face. "Cum in my ass! I want it! I want it! CUM!"

"Fuck, I'm so close." I say as I pant. "Keep going. Please."

"Please cum inside me!" Ashley moans. "I'm a dirty, little cum-slut! I want your cum! Fill my ass! Cum in me!"

"Cum for us, Steven." Marcia whispers. "We want your cum. We want it so bad."

With a loud grunt, I slam my hips into Ashley's ass, burying my entire length up her bum. I toss my head back, my legs shaking as I empty my load into the blonde bombshell. Marcia actually reaches around my body and cups my balls, massaging them as they empty their contents.

I grip Ashley's tight ass-cheeks and ease myself out of her. Looking down at her gaping ass hole, I smile when I see the white fluid in her butt. When I release her, Ashley collapses onto the bed, her blonde hair obscuring her face as she moans weakly. This is only the beginning.

Marcia strips down to her birthday suit before she and I help Ashley off the bed. I work with Marcia to get Ashley undressed and into the shower. The three of us shower together; the need to clean up is annoying, but it's necessary.

Ashley and Marcia are insatiable. They want it in every hole, in every position imaginable. I even fuck both girls' beautiful tits. I especially love the feel of Ashley's massive breasts encasing my cock in their warmth.

The girls are incredibly vocal, I'm incredibly rough. Their dirty talk is on a whole new level tonight. They call themselves sluts and whores, they beg for my cum, and they coo at me about how big my dick is and how good it makes them feel. I spank asses, I pull hair, I grab titties, and I fuck their pretty faces.

I fill Marcia's pussy with my second load. Then I watch Ashley suck it out of the dark-haired girl. When the cum is gone, Marcia rolls Ashley onto her back and climbs on top of the taller girl. Marcia motorboats Ashley's titties as the young women start tribbing.

Watching two naked eighteen year old girls make love enables me to get hard for a third time. It does take awhile, but yeah, I'm ready to go again. I switch from one girl to the other, fucking them both until they scream their pretty, little heads off.

When I'm ready to cum, I have the Sluts get on their knees on the floor. Standing over them, I stroke myself as Marcia and Ashley beg me to cover them with cum. I order them to stick out their tongues, and they comply. Both girls are cooing up at me as I cover their faces and tits with cum.

Twenty minutes later, we're all clean. We lay in bed together, and I'm between the two girls as we cuddle. Ashley's mammoth titties are pressing into my chest as Marcia runs her toes along my calf. I am completely drained, and completely satisfied.

"This was a nice surprise." I comment at one point.

"Glad you enjoyed." Ashley purrs.

"You really fucked the shit out of us." Marcia giggles.

"And I enjoyed every second of it." I say.

"So did we!" Ashley smiles.

"Good." I reply. "By the way, how did you convince your parents to let you come here?"

"My parents think I'm at Marcia's." Ashley answers.