Birthday Pool Party Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" I exclaim.

"Yeah..." Stephanie trails off.

"Do you wanna come over?" I offer.

"I should probably get home." she admits. "Spend some time with my mom."

"Okay, I understand." I reply.

Stephanie and I wait a couple minutes for Lexi and Hazel. The two girls immediately hug me as they start insulting David and asking about Kelsey. Stephanie repeats the story for them. A few minutes later, Stephanie makes her exit. Then Hazel, Lexi, and I get in the car and drive home.

The three of us head to the main living room and take out our homework. I'm so distracted, I can't concentrate. I take out my phone and text Daddy, telling him what happens. He offers to leave work early, but I tell him it's okay that he stays.

"You okay, Kayla?" Lexi asks as she puts down her pencil.

"Not really." I mumble.

"Do you want to talk?" Hazel wonders.

"Not much to talk about." I say. "David's a piece of shit, I'm worried about Kelsey, and I just want the two rapists convicted."

"Trials can take a long time." Lexi sighs.

"Yeah, I know." I nod. "I think I'm gonna try something my therapist suggested."

"Oh?" Hazel inquires.

"Yeah," I answer, "Kasey suggested that I learn how to handle alone time. I'm gonna head to the gym and run."

"Okay, Kayla." Lexi says. "We're here if you need us."

"Thank you." I reply.

After putting my books into my backpack, I drop it off in my bedroom. Then I change into a black and red sports bra, black shorts, and a pair of sneakers. Pulling back my raven locks, I place them into a ponytail as I walk down the hall, toward the home gym.

I put earbuds in and start some music playing on my phone. Soon, I'm jogging at a steady pace on the treadmill. Kasey is right; this is incredibly relaxing. My young body is glistening with sweat as I lose myself in the sounds of the music and the runner's high I'm experiencing.

I do what Kasey tells me; I let thoughts come, then I let them go. David, Keith, Kelsey, Stephanie. Several times, bad thoughts and memories threaten to overwhelm me, but I manage to let them go. I may be alone physically, but I'm never alone in my heart. I'm loved.

I'm not sure how long I'm running for. I don't stop. I am in great shape and have incredible endurance. I also know how to pace myself. As I'm contemplating my life, I hear a loud voice. A familiar voice that pulls me back to the moment.

"Kayla?" Daddy calls out loudly.

"Daddy!" I exclaim when I stop the treadmill and pull out an earbud. "What are you doing home?"

"I know you said not to come home early." Daddy sighs. He's dressed in his suit from work. "I just worry about you. Sorry for going against your wishes, but I needed to see you."

"Thank you, Daddy." I say sincerely as I step off the treadmill and give him a hug.

"Anytime, baby girl." he replies as he places a hand on my bare, lower back.

"D-do you ever think about Mommy?" I ask in a small voice as I remove my other earbud.

"Every single day." Daddy answers as he kisses the top of my head.

"I miss her." I mumble.

"I miss her, too." he says with a sigh. "I constantly wonder if she'd approve of what we're doing."

"You mean you sticking your cock in me?" I wonder with a smirk.

"Yeah..." Daddy trails off.

"I think Mommy would be happy that we have each other." I answer carefully.

"Do you ever think we should stop?" Daddy asks me.

"Never." I breathe as I shake my head slowly. "Never, never, never."

"You really want to keep doing this forever?" he questions.

"You don't?" I ask nervously as I stay in his arms, afraid of his answer.

"I love you, Kayla." Daddy whispers as his large hand lightly caresses my face. "I never want to stop, I'm just scared. Most people wouldn't approve of what we're doing."

"Most people are idiots." I shrug.

"I suppose." he laughs. "I'm just glad everyone in our life is okay with it."

"Your forty years old, and you regularly bone eighteen year old high school students." I say. "You have two girlfriends, and a ton of sexual partners. Adding your daughter to the list isn't that crazy!"

"You might be right." Daddy concedes.

"Now," I whisper as I look up into Daddy's sexy green eyes, "I could use some Daddy dick."

"I hope you know you never have to do this." he says. "I love you with all of my heart. Whether we're having sex or not."

"Saying that just makes me want you more." I reply as I sink to my knees.

Daddy doesn't respond. He just watches me, his breathing heavy as I work his belt buckle. Once his belt is out of the way, I unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. I lick my lips as I reach up with both hands and grab Daddy's waistband. Then I yank down his pants and boxers, exposing a huge, hard cock.

"Oh, Daddy!" I coo. "You're so big! And hard!"

"You make me hard, baby girl." he replies in a soft voice.

"Hard for your daughter?" I whisper as I start giving him a handjob. "Dirty man!"

"Hard for a beautiful, young woman." Daddy corrects me.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and smirk as I lean forward and slap my face with his cock.

I spend a couple minutes playing with Daddy's dick. In addition to slapping myself in the face with it, I lick and kiss the tip, I massage his balls while stroking him, all while cooing up at him about how big and hard he is. Only when he's throbbing in my grasp do I lean forward and inhale a mouthful of Daddy dick.

"Kayla!" he hisses as he holds my head in both hands.

I want to deep throat him. So badly. Sadly, I can't. I bob my head on the top half of Daddy as he holds my face, his fingers caressing my skin as he tosses his head back and moans. I do my best to suck like a good girl; my cheeks cave in, my hand cradles his balls, my tongue lashes the underside of his shaft as I make the sexiest sucking noises.

My ponytail flails in the air as I give head. Daddy keeps one hand on my face as his other reaches lower. His right hand slips into my sports bra and cups my left titty. I reach my hand up his chest, clawing at his shirt as he rolls my nipple between his fingers.

"I need to be inside you, Honey." Daddy gasps urgently.

"Oh yeah?" I ask as I take his cock out of my mouth and press it against my face. "You gonna shove your big dick up my tiny, little pussy?"

"Fuck, yes!" he hisses.

"I want you to make me scream, Daddy!" I beg.

He can't resist; he lunges at me. I squeal as Daddy tackles me and gets on top of me. He trails kisses all along my neck as I wrap my strong legs around him. He reaches between us and starts rubbing me between my legs, making me moan.

"How do you want me, baby girl?" Daddy asks as he sucks on my neck.

"I want it from behind!" I husk.

Daddy sits up and grabs my hips. I let out a happy squeak as he flips me onto my stomach on the floor of our home gym. Seconds later, Daddy pulls me onto my knees. I rest on my elbows as I breathe heavily and mentally prepare for sex.

My own father reaches into the back of my shorts and yanks them down with my panties. Daddy squeezes my butt, making me giggle as I feel my shorts and underwear stretched around my thighs. I toss my ponytail onto my back as Daddy gets into position and begins pushing himself inside of me.

"Oh God, yes! Daddy!" I moan.

"You feel so good, baby girl." he husks as my labia spread around his shaft, my vaginal muscles gripping him tight.

"Fuck me!" I beg wantonly. "Fuck me hard!"

Daddy slaps my ass before grabbing my ponytail and yanking my head back. I let out a keening moan as my dad fucks my brains out. My back is arching, toes curling in my sneakers as Daddy rails me with his massive tool.

"Am I a good girl, Daddy?" I ask, my eyes scrunched shut and mouth hanging open.

"You're a very good girl, Kayla." Daddy replies as he holds my ponytail tightly.

I'm so wet. I can feel my juices running down my legs. It isn't long before my vagina starts to spasm. I'm cumming. Daddy spanks me. He yanks my ponytail, causing a wonderful tingling sensation in my scalp. I cum again. Oh God, I'm cumming so much!

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy!" I squeal. "Daddy fucks me so well! FUCK!"

I can hear Daddy grunting as he thrusts. Soon, he releases my hair so he can push my sports bra up with both hands. As soon as my big tits fall free, Daddy grabs them in both hands. He squeezes my mammary glands and uses them as handholds to fuck me.

I lose the ability to think coherently as I start screaming my pretty, little head off. Daddy's cock is so big, it fills up every inch of my tiny cunt. Oh God, he's so deep in me! I cum again. I feel him throb inside me, I feel his fingertips around the large orbs dangling from my chest.

"Getting close, Honey!" Daddy warns as he releases my breasts and grabs my hips.

"Oh, are you gonna cum in me, Daddy?" I coo as I push my ass back to meet his thrusts. "Are you gonna fill your slutty daughter with your hot love?"

"Yes!" he hisses in response. He's squeezing my hips so tightly, he's grunting with every thrust.

"Cum inside me!" I scream. "I want it, I want it, I want it!"

"Don't stop, don't stop!" he gasps. "You feel so good!"

"Please cum in me, Daddy!" I coo. "I love your hot cum! I want to feel it dripping out of me! Oh God, please cum! Cum for Kayla!"

"Oh God, fuck!" Daddy groans as he buries himself to the hilt.

He has a tight grip on my hips as I feel his body shudder. Each shudder corresponds with a rope of cum being shot into me. I throw my head back and gasp as I have another orgasm. Fuck, I love the feel of a man pumping warm cum into me.

"Daddy." I whisper as he eases his cock out of me. I can feel my labia close up, trapping his seed within me.

"Kayla." he replies.

I sit up and reach for my shorts and panties. I pull my pants back up before putting my breasts back into my sports bra. Then I turn around and see Daddy buckling his belt again. He looks down at me and smiles softly.

"Hope you enjoyed." Daddy smirks.

"You fucked the shit out of me!" I giggle as I curl my legs beneath my body and smile up at Daddy.

"Good girl." he says as he reaches out to lightly caress my cheek.

Daddy and I walk to the bedrooms holding hands. He pecks my lips, making me smile. While Daddy heads into the master bedroom to change, I go to my private bathroom and strip down. After a quick shower, I dress in pajamas and meet up with Daddy. The two of us go to the dining room for dinner.

Lexi, Hazel, Daddy, and I all sit down together for a nice meal. We chat about the day and find out that Stacey is doing pretty well. I also give the full story about Kelsey and David. Daddy rolls his eyes while hearing about David. I agree, my ex-boyfriend is such a loser.

After dinner, we take our usual positions in the main living room and start a television show. Lexi and I snuggle up beside Daddy; his arms are around us as we rest our hands on his chest. Hazel smirks over at us from her spot in the armchair.

At one point, Lexi gets horny, so she fishes out Daddy's cock. Hazel and I continue watching television as Lexi sucks away. Daddy enjoys a twenty minute blowjob before finally tensing up and blowing his load down Lexi's throat. I love this family.

Bedtime. All four of us exchange hugs and kisses. Lexi and Daddy enter the master bedroom while Hazel and I each go into our respective bedrooms. I strip down to my birthday suit and take a picture of myself in my full-length mirror. I send the picture to Ian and wish him a good night.

Friday. Finally. I wake up and go through my morning routine. Breakfast with Daddy, Lexi, and Hazel, then off to school. Chat with the Slut-sisters, then homeroom. Travel to and from my morning classes reveal that David and Kelsey are both missing today. I don't care about David, but I'm worrying about Kelsey.

I get down on my knees before lunch. After enjoying my afternoon protein snack, I walk with Ian to the cafeteria. The nine of us talk abut how excited we are for Prom tomorrow. We're also all really looking forward to the after party. I think even Josh and Shawn realize there's gonna be lots of sex!

During my afternoon classes, I get as much homework done as possible. I'm going to make sure I can enjoy my Memorial Day weekend. We have so many fun things to do. I text a bit, but mostly I put my head down and study.

The school day ends, it's the weekend! Lexi, Hazel, and I drive back to the mansion. We finish our homework in about an hour, then decide to swim before dinner. Since it's just the three of us, we don't see a reason to wear bathing suits.

Daddy comes home to find the three of us girls skinny dipping. I sigh audibly when Hazel covers her breasts with her arm. Daddy then turns around so that Hazel can get out of the pool and put on a robe. I hate that the two of them aren't intimate anymore.

Lexi and I climb out of the pool naked. We towel off with no shame, not caring at all that Daddy can see our tits and asses. In fact, I love that he's looking at me. I actually do agree with Hazel; it's so great being young and hot.

Once we're all dressed in robes, we head inside for dinner. Daddy reminds us that he's gonna help Stacey's friend move into her apartment on Sunday. He also mentions the big cookout for Memorial Day. We tell him that everyone's parents are coming to the mansion to take pictures and send everyone off to Prom.

Friday evening, the night before Prom, the four of us relax and watch television. It's getting late, and we're almost ready to call it a night. We're in our usual configuration, and I am resting my head on Daddy's shoulder. That's when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say after answering.

"Kayla!" a hysterical female voice calls out.

"Stephanie?" I ask. "What's wrong?"

"It's Kelsey!" Stephanie cries. "She's in the hospital!"

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
rjr_1954rjr_19547 months ago

Another stunning story. On to chapter 36...

WittyUserNameWittyUserName8 months agoAuthor

@everyone Chapter 36 has been submitted to Literotica under the Group Sex category. It should go live in a couple of days. My apologies for the delay. It was a tough chapter to write! I hope you enjoy it.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName8 months agoAuthor

@tbone231 Glad you love the story! And yeah, it won't go on forever. I still plan to end this story with graduation. Will there be a book 2? If I feel the characters still have more story to tell, then yes!

@Anonymous Thank you! As always, I love your comments. Kayla really is showing her strength these days. Feel free to email me any suggestions. Like with comments, I read everything!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Woodencav. I hope Kelsey is okay too. I hope Witty doesn't end the story too. There are tons of life in this story. It isn't just Stacey or Steven and Lexi's nuptials. The business deal isn't closed. The trial still has to happen. I've got all kinds of ideas that are bouncing around in my head just for that. Don't even get me started on flashbacks and flash-forwards.

@Lecheman. Lexi is 18. She also has had a giant power shift in her life. Before she was just Keith's plaything and is still kind of haunted by it. Now, not only does she have a self-made success story wrapped around her finger but she definitely has her hand on the wheel when it comes to the Slut-Sisters. So, when it comes to the mature and learned expression of her wants and needs, she's still coming into her own.

@lovemesomephilly. I wouldn't say the stuff with Steven and Stacey is repetitive, but more like the stuff has to run its course. Steven wouldn't be the stand-up guy we all know he is if he were to just fuck Stacey now. I am also interested what Witty has in store of Ian, Josh, and Shawn. I was hoping Ashley would have brought up Josh in conversation with Steven and Marcia, but then again, she had to talk him through his first time. Marcia only kissed Shawn, so not having that much of a connection with him is understandable. I'm really interested to know how those two guys will take the news of Steven and the Slut-Sisters, but I have a feeling that Ashley and Marcia having sex with them first will help the news go down easier. I know that Ian knows everything already, but I'm hoping that Kayla appreciates him more after they finally have sex.

@Klemeinov. Yeah, Witty has gotten pretty adept at using cliffhangers.

@TheJoker33. Hazel's parents are clinging to the ever-shrinking sphere of influence they have. They lost their religious justification from their pastor, and now they're down to "Our family will be run our way, and that way is 'Hazel is persona non grata.'" I don't think anything is going to happen to her parents yet. I think it's more along the lines of the brothers reaching out to Hazel before that happens. I think if Hazel's parents receive any punishment it's going to be when Ashley and Marcia's parents see that Steven isn’t the devil, how happy and close the Slut-Sisters are, but see that Hazel is still suffering. Then Ashley and Marcia's parents are going to tell Hazel's parents that they accept their daughters and call Hazel's parents on their cruel treatment of their own daughter. If nothing happened at the frat party, I wondered why she was so hesitant in talking about it. It wasn’t like any “I told you so” moments happened or anything. I didn’t think Dan was using Hazel. He wasn’t manipulating her and I’m hoping something can still happen with him. Which girl isn’t falling in love with Steven? Hazel knows Steven isn’t going anywhere, especially since she’s carrying his baby. The incident with Steven and Barry played out like I thought it would. I didn’t think Stacey would be so scared all of a sudden. As for Barry, I don’t think he’s going to pull a Keith but I do think he could pull some legal bullshit out of the air. I don’t think the parents will make much of a fuss, considering Steven is a gentleman. I think Kelsey might have hurt herself. She’s been having breakdowns the whole time. I’m all for Book 2 as well. It isn’t just this one last summer. I want to see this go through the Fall, the holidays, when Hazel’s baby arrives, what will Kayla’s next birthday pool party look like? Will Ian still be in her life? Somebody better besides Daddy? Thank you too Witty! Thank you very much.

@Anonymous. I think Lexi is getting closer to having Stacey hook up with Steven. An orgy would sound great, but I agree that it would happen after Prom. I’d also love to see Kayla get her gangbang as well, but with guys and not the Slut Sisters with strap-ons.

@Rapierit24601. I don’t think Witty is paid by the word. Witty has his story-telling style and these characters’ morning routines are commensurate with their characters. I don’t suddenly expect the next chapter to reveal Hazel waking up in a psychiatric ward straitjacket wondering where Steven, Kayla, and Lexi are only to be told that she’s been in a Kill Bill coma. Do you want Lexi to shake up her routine by prepping the works and tying off her arm? As for Kayla not blowing Ian before lunch, that did happen after the fight with Keith and after Kayla’s disclosure about her daddy and it was interesting. Of course, there’s always the possibility of new readers starting at later chapters due to the sexual fireworks that happen in said chapters, but devoted readers stay with Witty because we want to know what’s going to happen next. As for classrooms, you’d be surprised at how things will go unsupervised if they’re believed to be secure. If those classrooms have electromagnetic locks, some of them can be bypassed with folded sheets of paper. As for non-carbon copy sex scenes, I can’t picture Lexi or Steven just happening to suggest adding hot carls and donkey punches to spice up their nightly/morning routines. If anybody can write that in, it’s Witty. As for caring and passion, there’s Lexi asking Steven to not leave her. Both of them sharing their feelings in between orgasms. It’s not like Lexi or Steven are thinking of something else when fucking each other. I’ll take your word on the other authors’ ability to deliver tenderness. I think Witty does that in his own way. I’d think it’s awesome if Witty’s typing these stories with one hand, whether he’s pacing around holding the wireless keyboard, texting people back, or doing whatever keeps the creativity flowing.

@Alberto_MBF. It’s Friday of Prom week. We made it. Glaciers move slow but when they make contact, their effects are seen long after impact.

@SSFGuy. I think David’s in a place where he was just Keith’s sidekick. I don’t think the two of them had a partnership where one was the brains and the other was the muscle. I would totally welcome each of the Slut-Sisters kicking him in the balls if he beats the wrap by rolling on Keith. I’d think Kayla seeing her ex’s balls on the nightstand would just remind her of that guy being in her life and she would want to move past that. I’m all for Kelsey and Stephanie joining the Slut-Sisters too.

@TheJoker33. I see the potential too and second your compliments. I would also like to add that I am willing to wait on Book 2. If you want to write other stories before that, that’s cool too. It’s like when Stephen King took a break to write fantasy stuff in between horror books, and that break helped inspire Misery but that’s another story. I’ll be sad too if you decide to end it too. But if you keep writing, we’ll keep reading.

@tbone231. I totally agree with the Witness Tampering charge, but if his family hires a killer attorney, David could go the “falsely accused” route, the attorney could poke holes through the bystander accounts since it sounds like they all got to David and Kelsey after the fact. It’s one thing to tell a teacher a story, it’s a whole other thing to do it under oath. Also the groin strike could be painted to make David look sympathetic and Kayla as an angry ex.

@Witty. I really like how Kayla’s come through her breakup and kidnapping quite solidly. She’s not only a bridge builder between troubled parties but the pain she was used to be ashamed of is helping her reach people like Stephanie and Hazel. She has every reason to shelter-in-place with what she’s been through but is instead out there facing life one day at a time. I have all kinds of thoughts regarding where I think the story could go but unlike the David vs. Ian thing, they aren’t clear requests so I don’t want to mess with your creative process by just throwing them out there.

tbone231tbone2318 months ago

Hey Witty, love the story. I'm so glad you are working towards an ending. Too many Group series go on and on with no end in sight. It can be maddening. I hope you can stick the landing!

By the way, David engaged in witness tampering by messing with Kelsey, so his bail could be revoked, sending him to jail. Just in case you want to write that little fuck out of your fine story.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Bigger Bed My sister-in-law moves in.in Loving Wives
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
More Stories