Birthday Pool Party Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving Stephanie one last kiss goodbye, I get out of the car and walk toward the house. As I look at the living room window, I notice the curtain pull back quickly. Shit. Someone is watching everything. This is gonna suck.

"So, who was that girl?" Mom asks when I walk in the house.

"Stephanie." I answer with a grunt.

"Does Kayla know about her?" Mom inquires, her hands on her hips as she gives me a dirty look.

"Yes, Mom." I say with a sigh. "Stephanie picked me up and we went to the cookout together. Then she brought me home."

"Did you break up with Kayla?" Mom wonders.

"No." I shake my head.

"But you were kissing Stephanie." she states.

"Well, yes." I admit.

"Why?" Mom asks.

Before I can answer, Dad walks out of the kitchen and into the living room. He's wearing sweat pants and a plain t-shirt. Holding a beer in his right hand, Dad takes a swig before looking between Mom and I in confusion.

"What's going on?" Dad inquires.

"Your son was just about to tell me why he was kissing a girl behind Kayla's back." Mom states.

"Son?" Dad asks, looking at me.

"I didn't do anything behind Kayla's back!" I insist. "She knows about Stephanie."

"You expect us to believe that Kayla is okay with you kissing another girl?" Mom raises an eyebrow.

"She is!" I exclaim.

"You understand why that seems strange to us?" Dad asks.

"I do." I nod.

"So, how about you explain yourself, young man?" Mom says, glaring at me.

"Um..." I trail off.

"Well?" Mom prods.

"I'm dating both of them." I wince.

"I told you not to hurt that girl!" Mom hisses.

"I didn't!" I shout. "It was Kayla's idea!"

"Yeah, right!" Mom snorts.

"Honey, let him explain." Dad says, placing a hand on Mom's shoulder.

"Thanks, Dad." I mumble before continuing. "Um, Kayla kisses Stephanie, too."

"Kayla is gay?" Mom asks in surprise.

"I think this makes her bisexual." Dad comments.

"I don't know how I feel about this." Mom states.

"Wait, wait, wait." Dad says, holding his hands up. "Are you telling us you spent the night with both of them?"

"Y-yes." I stammer.

"Damn, son!" Dad exclaims.

"Ian!" Mom hisses as she smacks Dad's shoulder.

"Right, sorry." Dad mumbles. He doesn't sound sorry.

"Mom, Kayla and Stephanie went through something similar." I say carefully.

"You mean someone hurt Stephanie as well?" Mom asks.

"Yes." I confirm. "They bonded over what they went through together. Kayla and Stephanie developed feelings for each other. Then, at Prom, things got serious."

"You mean sex?" Mom asks with a sigh.

"Y-yes." I admit.

"So, you're not a virgin anymore." Mom crosses her arms over her chest.

"No, I'm not." I confirm.

"Okay." Mom lets out a breath.

"Just imagine how much easier your life would be if you had another woman to help with everything? Someone who knows what you're going through? Someone who loves you, and loves the man you love." I explain.

"Holy shit, if you talk her into this you're the best son ever." Dad says under his breath, low enough that Mom doesn't notice, since she's so focused on me.

"The three of us really care about each other. It's not about sex!" I continue. "Kayla and Stephanie lean on each other, and on me."

"You aren't just using those girls?" Mom asks.

"I would never do that!" I yell. "You raised me better!"

"Nice touch." Dad comments.

"Ian!" Mom hisses again.

"Sorry, Dear." Dad says sheepishly.

"I still don't like it." Mom states. "You're so young, and you've already been with two different girls."

"At the same time!" Dad grins.

"Your father and I need to discuss this." Mom says. "Go to your room."

"Yes, Mom." I nod as I head into my bedroom.

I stay in my room until I'm called to a very late dinner. We eat in relative silence as Mom glares at Dad. He gives me a reassuring smile, and I can tell he's on my side. I just hope we can convince Mom to allow this. I don't want to lose Kayla or Stephanie.

After dinner, we watch a movie as a family. Mom and Dad are cuddling on the couch while I sit on the love seat. The movie is good, but I can still feel the tension in the air. It's thick and heavy, making my heart thump in my chest.

When the movie ends, Mom lifts the remote and shuts off the television. Then she turns to face me. Fuck. I let out a breath as the conversation starts up again. Mom seems to have trouble accepting that Kayla and Stephanie really are okay with this.

Our talk moves over to the kitchen table, where I go over everything again. Kayla and Stephanie are bonding over being victims. I'm the only man Stephanie is able to touch. Kayla is happy to share. I don't mention Steven, of course, Mom and Dad don't need to know about that!

Mom does eventually agree, albeit reluctantly, to not get involved, and to allow the three-way relationship to continue. Still, our conversations continue on and off well into the night. At least, until my phone goes off and I realize Kayla is calling.

~Marcia~

"Why is it taking so damn long?!" Ashley exclaims, her arms folded across her chest. "Do you think this means something is wrong?"

"The doctors probably just want to make sure they figure out exactly what happened before they give any news." I reason.

"I guess..." Ashley sighs.

It's Monday night, or rather Tuesday morning, and we girls are all here. Five of the six Slut-sisters, all waiting anxiously to hear about how our sister is doing. We're all terrified. Ashley and I are sitting on a couch, talking in whispers as Stephanie paces back and forth a few feet away. Lexi and Nicole are sitting on another couch, deep in conversation, all while Ian and Kayla stand facing each other, also talking.

"My heart is still racing." I admit.

"Mine, too." Ashley nods. "I started crying when I got the call from Lexi."

"Can you believe Steven just left with Hazel?" I ask. "He abandoned Lexi and Kayla without saying a word!"

"I know, I don't understand why he'd do that." Ashley sighs.

"What exactly happened again?" I wonder, trying to make sense of everything.

"Hazel walked into the master bedroom and told Steven and Lexi that she was bleeding." Ashley begins. "Steven said they needed to go to the hospital, so Lexi ran to wake up Kayla."

"Then when Lexi got back, Steven and Hazel were gone?" I inquire.

"Yes." Ashley confirms. "Steven never took his phone. Hazel left hers in her bedroom. So, no way to get in touch with them. Kayla was hysterical, so Lexi called the Sluts, and we all headed to the hospital. Kayla eventually calmed down enough to call Ian, who also came in."

"Got it." I nod.

"And Steven hasn't come out at all." Ashley rolls her eyes. "So, we don't know anything."

"He's with Hazel, she needs him." I reason.

"I know, I know!" Ashley grumps. "It just sucks to be so completely in the dark!"

"I'm sure Hazel is okay." I whisper as I reach out to take Ashley's hand. "She has to be okay. Please, let her be okay."

"And the baby." Ashley adds as she laces our fingers and lays our entwined hands in her lap.

"And the baby." I agree. "Our niece or nephew."

"Because we all really are sisters." Ashley smiles as tears form in her eyes.

"I wish we could be in there with Hazel." I bite my lower lip sadly.

"Me, too." Ashley agrees. "But we'd just be in the way. The father should be in there."

"Doesn't make it any easier to be out here!" I state.

"Like I said, it sucks to be in the dark." Ashley shakes her head.

I agree with a nod, then Ashley and I keep talking. We move from subject to subject as we try to distract ourselves. At one point, my phone goes off and I reply to my mother's text, telling her I'm fine, and that we don't know anything yet.

"Who are you texting at this hour?" Ashley asks.

"My mom. She's worried about me." I answer.

"Gotcha." she nods.

"By the way, how did your parents take you going out this late?" I wonder.

"Not well." Ashley winces. "But they reluctantly agreed when I explained Hazel was in the hospital. They made me promise I'd stay safe with everyone."

"My mom is pissed that I am probably missing school tomorrow." I admit.

"My parents, too." Ashley replies. "At least we get good grades."

"Yeah, if I didn't have straight A's, my parents never would let me miss school." I say.

"Same." she nods.

"Did your parents give you any more trouble about Prom?" I inquire.

"Not really." Ashley shrugs. "Dad doesn't want to know about my sex life, and Mom just keeps lecturing me about being safe."

"In other words, she's telling you not to get pregnant." I snort.

"Something like that." she rolls her eyes. "What about your parents?"

"Like your father, my Dad doesn't want to think about it." I smirk. "My mom and I had another great talk after Prom."

Sunday, The Morning After Prom

"Welcome home, Marcia!" Mom smiles as I walk through the door holding my prom dress.

"Hi, Mom!" I squeak upon entering the living room and finding my parents sitting on the couch.

"How was Prom?" Dad asks.

"It was great!" I exclaim. "A night I'll never forget!"

"Glad to hear it." Dad nods.

"And how was Prom night?" Mom wonders with a sly grin.

"I don't need to hear this." Dad suddenly says as he gets to his feet and promptly walks toward the stairs.

"Honey!" Mom calls after him.

"Dad?" I say loudly as he disappears up the stairs.

"Sorry about your father." Mom whispers. "He doesn't want to think about his baby girl having sex."

"I wasn't gonna tell him about that!" I say, forcing a giggle to try and relieve the tension.

"I figured." Mom nods as she stands up and walks over to me. "How about you and I go grab lunch and talk?"

"Talk about what?" I ask, biting my lower lip.

"Relax," Mom chuckles, "I'm not judging you, I was just hoping for a little girl-talk."

"Really?" I reply with a confused expression. "You wanna hear about it?"

"Why not?" she shrugs. "I mean, you're a woman now, I want us to start having an adult relationship."

"Okay!" I answer happily. "Just let me put my dress away."

"I'll get my purse!" Mom grins.

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting in the passenger seat as Mom drives. The two of us agree on a locally owned bar and grill for lunch, and Mom is soon pulling into the parking lot. We get a table in the back and order sodas to start.

"What are you gonna get?" I ask Mom as we look at the menu.

"I was thinking about a burger. You?" she replies.

"Grilled chicken breast." I answer. "I want a salad to start, too."

The waiter returns with our sodas and asks if we are ready to order our meals. We answer in the affirmative and place our orders. Mom and I chat about my upcoming graduation for a few minutes, then the waiter comes with my salad.

"So," Mom begins, "Prom night!"

"What about it?" I ask with a shy smile while pouring dressing on my salad.

"Did you and Shawn seal the deal?" Mom wonders with a huge grin.

"No." I sigh before taking a bite of salad. Then I place my hand over my mouth before continuing. "We didn't."

"Oh." Mom says with obvious surprise. "That was not the answer I was expecting. You know, you can tell me everything, right?"

"I know, Mom." I reply. "I'm telling the truth. I didn't sleep with Shawn, but I did have sex Prom night."

"With Steven." Mom states. It is not a question.

"Yes." I confirm.

"What about Lexi?" she frowns.

"She spent the night with Hazel. It was just Steven and I." I explain while working on my salad.

"How did you go from going with Shawn to Prom to having sex with Kayla's father?" Mom inquires.

"Well," I begin while letting out a breath, "Shawn and I did have a great time at Prom. We danced and flirted, all that. Then we all relaxed at Kayla's before Shawn and I went to a bedroom."

"Did something happen in the bedroom?" she asks me.

"Nothing bad!" I reassure her quickly. "We talked about becoming an official couple, and I told him about my sex life."

"You told him about Steven and the girls?" Mom follows up with.

"Yes." I nod. "And he said he wanted us to be exclusive. I told him I could stop sleeping with Steven, but I could never stop having sex with my girls. I love them too much."

"Shawn couldn't accept that." Mom sighs.

"Right." I wince. "So, he left. We agreed to stay friends, but that's it."

"I'm sorry, Marcia." she says.

"It's probably for the best." I shrug.

I finish my salad as Mom sips on her soda. Then she spends a few minutes telling me that it's okay to be single, that I'm young, and there's no reason to be tied down anyway. I just nod and let her share stories about her own dating life until our entrees arrive.

"That's enough about me, let's get back to you." Mom says as she holds her burger up to her face. "What did you do after Shawn left?"

"I was lonely, so I went and knocked on Steven's door." I answer.

"And hopped into bed?" she smirks before biting into a fry.

"We talked first." I explain, wanting to share everything with Mom. "And I realized I was wrong, I can't stop sleeping with him. I love the bonding. He's such a great man."

"Be careful, Marcia." Mom sighs. "Casual sex is one thing, but falling in love with a man who sticks it into every hole he can find is dangerous. Trust me."

"I know, Mom." I admit. "It's tough, but I can't help but love him. And I know he would never hurt me."

"Are you sure about that?" she asks. "He doesn't care enough about women to keep it in his pants."

"You've had some bad experiences, I know that." I reply. "Steven isn't like those guys. Yeah, he sleeps around, but so do I. With girls, anyway. It's possible to love more than one person."

"He loves you, too?" Mom's eyebrows rise in surprise.

"Yes." I confirm. "And I know it because he promised to keep loving me, even if we had to stop having sex because of Shawn."

"Maybe you're right, but please be careful with your heart. I don't want to see it broken." Mom says.

"I'll be careful." I smile and take another bite of chicken.

"I'll drop my concerns for now, if we can get to our girl-talk!" she smirks.

"What do you wanna know?" I ask.

"How is he?" Mom wonders with a wink.

"He's, um, very big, you know, down there." I blush.

"Does he make your knees shake and your body feel like jelly?" Mom asks. "Like there's no way you could possibly take any more pleasure, and yet you could never have have enough?"

"Mom! Ew..." I blush, then giggle and smile from behind my hands. "Yes!"

"Damn! I knew it!" Mom laughs.

"This is a weird thing to talk about with my mother." I comment.

"Let's fix that!" she exclaims. "I want us to be able to talk about anything. Trust me, I get it, nothing like a big dick!"

"Maybe, but it is tough to suck on." I say, deciding to go along with this conversation.

"Can't deep throat?" Mom wonders.

"No." I grump before looking up at my mother in shock. "Wait. Can you?"

"It's possible." she answers with a grin.

"Lucky Dad!" I giggle.

"I don't hear any complaints from him." Mom winks.

"Steven never complained about my oral skills." I say slyly. "I'm good with my tongue."

"T-that's good." she stammers.

"Are you okay?" I ask with a frown.

"Yeah, sorry." Mom sighs. "Just still working on getting used to imagining my daughter on her knees."

"You're the one who wanted to come out and hear about all this." I point out. "I can shut up, if you'd prefer?"

"No, no." she shakes her head. "I want to know this stuff. It just got a little overwhelming for a second."

"If you're sure..." I trail off.

"I'm sure." Mom confirms before taking a deep breath and smiling at me. "So, spit or swallow?"

"Oh, swallow!" I say with an offended look.

"Good girl." Mom nods approvingly.

"I'd never insult Steven by spitting." I state primly, feeling comfortable enough to go into detail. "Unless I was dribbling it out all over my titties."

"You really are all grown up." she comments while taking deep breaths.

"I am." I nod in agreement.

"Okay." Mom breathes. "Okay! Let's do this! What's your favorite position?"

"Doggy!" I giggle. "Like most girls, I love taking it from behind while my boobies bounce. You?"

"I like riding a big cock." she answers. "There's nothing like clawing at your dad's chest while he holds my tits."

"Hard to imagine my own mother doing that." I shake my head before taking a bite of potatoes.

"Just like I have trouble picturing my daughter getting railed." Mom points out.

"I guess we have that in common." I nod.

"We do." Mom smiles.

Mom and I continue talking over our meal. For the most part, she's calm and giggling, making dirty comments right along with me. I do notice that occasionally, Mom has to take a few deep breaths before continuing. I know she's not fully okay with this yet. She's making progress though, and I'm really enjoying my new close relationship with my mother.

The longer our conversation goes on for, the more I realize that something really is shifting with us. She's treating me like an equal, like a girlfriend. This is almost like discussing sex with my Slut-sisters, except they already know how good Steven is. A picture of Steven with my mother enters my mind, him screwing her brains out. This is when I realize that there are definitely some lines I still am not ready to cross. Steven and my mother? Ew.

After lunch, Mom and I decide to see a movie. Only then do we return home. Dad hugs us both when we walk back into the house. The three of us then spend the rest of the afternoon together. Dad is in a much better mood now that we aren't talking about sex.

We have a nice dinner, and talk about random, inconsequential topics. Then we watch a movie in the living room. Mom and Dad are cuddling on the couch, and I smile over at them. I'm glad my parents love each other so much.

"That was a good movie." I comment when it ends.

"It was!" Dad agrees. "Loved the ending."

"So did I." Mom says as she stands up and offers Dad her hand. "The sex scene was hot."

"Honey..." Dad trails off.

"We don't need to hide our sex life from our daughter anymore. She's a grown up." Mom insists. "Now, c'mon, let's go upstairs and reenact the scene from the movie!"

"With pleasure." Dad smirks as he takes Mom's hand and stands up.

"Get it, Dad, get it!" I giggle as Mom and Dad disappear up the stairs.

Shaking my head, I channel surf for a little while. Not finding anything good, I make my way to my bedroom. Then I finish up all the homework that is due tomorrow before laying in bed and playing on my phone.

Eventually, my phone starts ringing while I'm playing a standard matching game. I frown when I realize that it's Lexi calling. Strange, I expect her to be getting fucked by Steven right about now. I answer my cell phone, and the nightmare begins.

~Steven~

The grogginess in my mind disappears in an instant. My eyes go wide as I feel my mouth drying. Aria's bleeding. She's pregnant! She's not supposed to be bleeding! What if Aria loses the baby? We've already picked out a name. Shit, we need to get to the hospital!

I throw on a pair of pants and a clean shirt before grabbing my keys. Then I grab a blanket from the bed and wrap it around Aria. She doesn't react as I pick her up and carry her through the house. Bundling Aria up in the back seat, I get in the front and start the engine.

"We'll get you checked out, and everything will be okay, Baby." I say, as much for my benefit as for Aria's. "Little Kayla will be fine."

"I don't feel good, Steven." Hazel's voice comes from the back seat.

Looking over my shoulder, I'm shocked by the sight of the tan eighteen year old in the back seat. Hazel. Not Aria. Hazel. I shake my head before throwing the car into reverse and pulling back out onto the road.

"You'll be okay, Hazel." I reassure her. "Just breathe, we're going to the hospital."