Birthday Pool Party Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steven watches, I grab Kayla's pantie-clad butt cheeks in both hands, squeezing her buns. Kayla has such a nice, tight ass. I squeeze it tightly as Kayla sucks my titty and slips a hand between my legs. Moments later, I feel Kayla's fingers push by the strap of my panties.

"Mm, fuck!" I hiss, my back arching.

Kayla saws two fingers in and out of my sopping cunt as I moan. She continues sucking my left boob as her free hand squeezes my right. Sliding my hands up Kayla's butt, I slip my fingers into her lace panties and squeeze her bare bum.

"That's it, baby girl." Steven encourages. "Finger her, suck her tit."

"MM!" Kayla moans, nodding against my boob as she obeys her father.

My pussy juice coats Kayla's fingers, my friend's fingers. My friend for years. Holy shit, we've come so far. I remember talking about boys and playing with dolls. Now? Now we're Slut-sisters. Forever. I need to taste her, taste my oldest friend.

I push Kayla's panties down over her ass as she continues to finger me. Kayla tongues my nipple as I extend my arms to get her underwear as low as possible. I can feel Kayla smiling around my breast, giggling at my predicament.

Taking pity on me, Kayla pulls away from me and sits up. She then lays on her back on the bed, perpendicular to me, and curls her legs back. Kayla slips her panties off and spreads her legs wide. From this angle, Kayla's vulva is on full display to her father.

"Holy shit, Honey." Steven whispers, his eyes locked on his daughter.

"You like that, hm?" Kayla coos as she slaps a hand to her pussy and rubs it. She holds her panties in her other hand and twirls the lace fabric around two fingers.

"That looks delicious." he replies, licking his lips.

"I want a taste!" I exclaim as I quickly pull off my panties and toss them on the floor.

"Mm, get in line, both of you!" Kayla giggles as she tosses her undies at Steven.

Steven catches the black lace panties and pulls them through his fingers. My eyes flick down, and I can see his cock is starting to harden. Good, he'll be nice and hard for round two! As Kayla runs her hands over her own body to tease her father, I reach a hand between my legs and swipe my fingertips through my labia.

"Fuck!" Steven groans. He's stroking himself now, his eyes flicking between Kayla and I.

"Let's really give him a show, Hazel!" Kayla suggests.

"Come sit on my face?" I offer shyly.

"Oh, yes, please!" Kayla giggles.

It takes a little maneuvering, but Kayla is soon lowering her pussy down onto my face. I smile as I'm smothered by wet Kayla cunt. Just as I push my tongue into her hole, Kayla hooks her arms around my thighs and buries her face between my legs.

Kayla and I eat each other out to a couple of orgasms. Our moans and pants fill the room as we continue fingering and licking. I can feel Kayla's hard nipples scraping against my lower tummy. Our young, teenage bodies writhe together in harmony as we have sex, as we make love.

"I'm so hard, you girls are amazing!" Steven comments.

"Mm, can we suck your cock?" Kayla asks when she lifts her head out of my crotch.

"Get on your knees. Both of you, now!" he orders in the sexiest, manliest voice.

We Slut-sisters both hop off the bed and get on our knees in front of our man. The two of us then spend the next several minutes giving Steven a double-blowjob. We pass his cock back and forth, one of us sucking, the other whispering dirty things to him. Kayla and I caress his thighs, one of us sucking his dick while the other sucks his balls.

"I wanna feel you inside me, Daddy." Kayla coos when she pulls off of Steven. She's jacking him off while looking up at him. "I wanna feel your big cock in my little pussy, stretching me, taking me!"

"I need some pussy." Steven announces when Kayla lunges forward and starts sucking again.

"I wanna watch you fuck Kayla." I pull away from his balls to say. Then I lean in and start tonguing his sack again.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." Steven instructs. "Now, Slut!"

"Yes, Daddy!" Kayla moans as she hops to her feet.

I take Steven between my lips and start sucking as Kayla climbs up on the bed. Steven grips my head in both hands and starts fucking my face as he admires Kayla's naked ass and exposed pussy. I love that he's thinking about Kayla, basically just using me for his pleasure. I feel so slutty!

"I want you, Daddy!" Kayla's moaning overshadows the sounds of my sucking and slurping. "I want you to fuck me! Please fuck me, Daddy!"

"You want my cock, baby girl?" Steven asks.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" I hum as I suck away, my hand fondling Steven's balls. I look up at him and can see his eyes are clearly locked on Kayla.

"Yes!" Kayla hisses. "Please fuck me from behind like the dirty, little slut I am!"

Steven grabs my ponytail and pulls me off of him. A strand of drool briefly connects my bottom lip to the tip of his cock before it breaks away. I stand up and hug him tight as I peck his cheek. He squeezes my bum before releasing me.

"Give it to her good!" I whisper into his ear.

I stand beside the bed, my arms crossed beneath my breasts as Steven climbs up on the bed and gets behind Kayla. My Slut-sister is crouching in the standard doggystyle position as she waits for dick. He grabs a handful of his daughter's ass before giving it a playful slap. Then he takes his hard shaft in hand and pushes it into Kayla's willing hole.

"Fuck, Honey, you're so tight!" he grunts.

"You're so big, Daddy! So big!" Kayla cries out as she tosses her head back.

Sliding my hand between my spread legs, I begin to masturbate as I watch the show. At Kayla's insistence, Steven is rough. He spanks his daughter, he grabs her hair and yanks her head back, and he pounds her pretty, little pussy until Kayla starts screaming.

"I'm cumming for you, Daddy!" Kayla announces. "I'm cumming!"

"You feel so good!" Steven gasps.

"I'm cumming so fucking much!" Kayla screams.

I push two fingers into my wetness as Steven drills Kayla with a steady rhythm. I love watching Kayla getting fucked. She's so hot, her body is so tight. Glancing toward their union, I see Steven's dick glistening with Kayla's juices every time he pulls himself most of the way out of his daughter.

"Fuck that slut!" I beg as I cum on my fingers. I can feel my pussy squeezing my fingers.

"Yes!" Kayla moans. "I'm a slut! I'm your slut! Fuck your slut, Daddy!"

"I'm getting close!" Steven warns as he holds Kayla's hips and fucks her with his full length.

"Cum inside me, Daddy!" Kayla pleads loudly. "Fill me with it! Cum for Kayla! I want it, I want it, I want it!"

Squeezing my boob with one hand, I continue to finger myself as I watch Steven's thrusts grow more erratic. Soon, he's burying himself to the hilt in Kayla's twat as he holds himself inside her and groans. Kayla throws her head back, her body shaking as she moans. Steven is also shuddering as he pumps cum into the raven-haired beauty.

"Fuck, that was good." Steven gasps as he pulls out of Kayla and gives her ass a smack.

"Am I a good girl, Daddy?" Kayla asks in a small voice as she looks over her shoulder at Steven.

"You're a very good girl, Kayla." he smiles as he squeezes Kayla's pert backside.

"Can I clean your cock, Sir?" I ask with a sexy pout.

Steven smirks and climbs off the bed. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he encourages me to drop to my knees. I comply. He then grabs my ponytail and shoves his cock in my mouth. I can taste a mixture of semen and pussy juice as I suck and swallow.

Twenty minutes later, Steven is laying in bed with his head on the pillow. He has two naked eighteen year old girls snuggling up against him. His arms are around us as we press our bare breasts into his chest and run our fingers along his muscular frame.

"Hazel?" Kayla asks as she traces shapes on Steven's chest.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I bet we can get him hard again if you want a turn getting fucked?" she offers.

"Thanks, but I'm good." I answer, shaking my head.

"Why not?" Kayla wonders.

"Kayla, let it go." Steven warns.

"It's okay, Steven." I respond with a sigh. "Kayla, I want to, it's just that I'm so in love with him, it's overwhelming. I'm not ready to be that vulnerable."

"I think I understand." Kayla nods. "You're used to casual sex, actually making love is so different."

"It really is." I confirm. "I can make love with my Slut-sisters. I'll be able to make love with Steven, well, I'm not sure when, but I will be someday."

"Take your time." Steven says softly. "I love you, Hazel. Whether we're having sex or not. And I love our baby."

"And I love my little brother or sister!" Kayla exclaims.

"We love you." I reply as I rest a hand on my flat stomach. Flat for now.

I think we all drift off for a few minutes, but we eventually decide it's time to wake up. We can't be lazy all day. Steven kisses us goodbye before going to the master bedroom to wake up Lexi and shower. Kayla and I hold hands as we go to Kayla's room and enter her private bathroom.

The two of us take a nice shower together. We laugh as we tease each other, grabbing boobs and asses as we soap each other up. I love watching soap run between Kayla's nice tits. Then we let the hot water wash away the suds.

Once we're done with our morning routine, Kayla and I step into clean panties and robes. It's time to head to breakfast, but we do kill a couple minutes making out before we finally head down to the dining room. In the dining room, we find Steven and Lexi sitting at the table.

"Morning, Sluts!" Lexi chirps.

"Hi, Bitch!" Kayla replies as she sits down and starts serving herself breakfast.

"Ladies, ladies." Steven smirks. "What's with the name calling?"

"It's how we girls show affection!" I giggle while taking my seat.

Silence falls over the table as we all start eating. I know we're all thinking about the events of last night. About Steven just abandoning Kayla and Lexi to take me to the hospital. It's so emotional, so strange; Steven is always so in control. It's strange to see him overwhelmed. Kayla and Lexi don't know how to handle it.

"So, you're really okay?" Kayla asks me as she sets her fork down when she finishes her eggs. "It was all just a false alarm?"

"Yeah..." I mumble while looking down at the table. Shame fills me as I think of the drama I'm causing. "It was all just a false alarm."

"We're so glad." Lexi says, smiling at me.

"Yes, we are." Kayla confirms with a nod. Then her eyebrows furrow as she looks at her father. "With everything being okay with Hazel, let's talk about the fact that everything else is NOT okay."

"Um, okay." Steven winces.

"Damn it, Daddy!" Kayla exclaims, her emotions finally exploding out of her. "Lexi wakes me up and tells me we need to take Hazel to the hospital. She's with me for like five minutes, and when we come out, you guys are just gone? We couldn't reach you, we had to guess which hospital. How could you do that?"

"Well, there's only one hospital in town." he points out.

"That's not the point!" Kayla snaps.

"Steven." Lexi states with an annoyed expression. "What, and listen to this part very carefully, the fuck?"

Kayla suddenly chimes in, shouting at me. Lexi and Kayla are now talking over each other, hurt and frustration clear in their voices. Steven and I lock eyes. I actually wince in sympathy as he lets out a breath and shakes his head. Steven leans forward when Lexi and Kayla finally fall silent.

"I had a flashback." Steven admits slowly.

"To what?" Kayla wonders in obvious confusion.

I already know, obviously. The placental abruption, Steven's anxiety regarding not being in control. Still, I remain silent. It's not my place to tell my Slut-sisters this, it's his. Steven sighs and places his folded hands on the table as he mentally prepares himself.

"To the day of your birth, Kayla." he answers.

"What about it?" Kayla frowns.

"Well," he begins nervously, "you were born a month early."

"I-I was?" Kayla asks.

"She was?" Lexi repeats.

"Your mother and I should have told you years ago, but it never came up." Steven sighs.

"That's your excuse, that it just didn't come up?" Lexi confronts him as Kayla looks on with wide eyes.

"I realize it's not a very good excuse..." he trails off.

"It fucking sucks." I interject.

"I freaked out, okay?!" Steven finally shouts. "My thoughts were racing, I couldn't think! I-I was back to that day. In my mind, it wasn't Hazel that I was taking, bleeding, to the hospital. It was your mother! It was Aria. I was back to that day! The day I took her, eight months pregnant and bleeding, to the hospital."

"Steven..." I whisper, trying to lend him strength, but unable to say anything more.

"That day..." he repeats, his voice suddenly quiet, so vulnerable. "When I almost lost you both."

Silence. Stunned silence. The dining room is so quiet now, I'm actually surprised we can't hear each others beating hearts. We glance between each other, no one wanting to speak up first. Lexi reaches out and slips her hand into Steven's as she tries to comfort him.

"W-what happened?" Kayla finally manages to ask.

"Aria's first pregnancy was a surprise." Steven begins.

"I'm sorry, her first pregnancy?!" Kayla exclaims.

"Yes." he nods. "She had a miscarriage. Then we decided that, even though we were young, we wanted to try again. Your mother got pregnant with you."

"Okay..." Kayla mumbles, indicating for Steven to continue.

"She went to the bathroom, then I heard her screaming for me." he continues. "She was bleeding. I rushed her to the hospital."

"Then what happened?" Lexi asks with wide eyes.

"It's called a placental abruption." Steven explains. "It's when the placenta detaches from the uterus before birth. It can be very serious."

"S-so, what?" Kayla asks in high-pitch voice. "They induced labor?"

"Yes." he confirms with a nod. "And I didn't handle it well."

"What does that mean?" Lexi wonders as her thumb caresses the back of Steven's hand.

"I'm so used to being in control." Steven sighs. "When things are so out of my control, I guess I get really anxious. I even annoyed Aria so much that she sent me out of the room to get her a drink so she could have a moment's peace."

"You handled the kidnapping really well." Kayla observes. "You were so in control."

"I guess because there was something I could do." he answers. "I called the police, I acted."

"You were able to control your response." Lexi deduces. "Unlike at the hospital, where it was just a wait and see."

"Yes." Steven states softly.

"What happened next?" Kayla asks.

"You were born." he smiles. "My baby girl."

"I love you, Daddy." Kayla says. "I'm sorry I got so upset."

"No, you were right to be upset." Steven shakes his head. "It was wrong of me to just ditch you two."

"We understand." Lexi nods as she gives Steven a tight smile.

"Thank you." Steven says. "You should know, Kayla, your mother and I tried to give you siblings. There were a lot of miscarriages. We were gonna adopt, but then she passed away."

"I'm sorry, Steven." I whisper, unable to keep quiet any longer.

"I hope you know we all love you." Lexi adds.

"And I love all of you. I can't imagine life..." his voice becomes tight and he hesitates. "I love you."

"And Hazel is gonna give me a sibling." Kayla points out.

"That's very true." Steven nods and grins.

I flush with, something, I'm not sure exactly what. This is the first time I'm really thinking about it. My baby is gonna be Kayla's half-sibling. I mean, yeah, I know that, but it's really hitting me now. I'm stunned. The knowledge that I am now a permanent part of this family is making my eyes mist over. Fortunately, this isn't noticed by anyone else, they're too distracted.

"So, what now?" Lexi asks.

"Now, we spend the day together." Kayla answers. "The four of us."

"I like the sound of that." I smile while quickly wiping my eyes before anyone notices.

Steven, Kayla, and Lexi help me clean up. This time, I don't argue. We're family, we all pitch in. Although, Steven does excuse himself to make a phone call. As we clean, Lexi, Kayla, and I chat, speculating over what can be so important.

Next, we make our way to the main living room to relax in front of the television. Steven and Lexi are cuddling on the couch while I sit in an armchair with Kayla, our arms around each other. With the television on in the background, I pull out my phone and text the other Sluts.

Hazel: How's school/work?

Marcia: Fine.

Ashley: Shitty. I'm exhausted, and I want to go home.

Nicole: All good, still working on the audit.

Marcia: Still?

Nicole: Audits can take a very long time.

Hazel: Cross accounting off my list of potential majors. :P

Nicole: Fuck you!

Hazel: Fuck you harder!

Marcia: Ladies, ladies! Behave!

Ashley: Listen to Mother!

Nicole: Sorry, Marcia!

Hazel: I am not sorry!

Marcia: You're in a mood, Hazel!

Hazel: I'm cuddling with Kayla right now, and Steven is helping me. I'm okay.

Nicole: Glad to hear it!

Ashley: Squeeze Kayla's titty for me!

With a smirk, I set my phone down on the armrest before reaching over and groping Kayla. Kayla frowns and turns away from the television to look at me. With a shrug, she makes a gesture and gives me a 'what the fuck' look. I just giggle.

Hazel: Done!

Ashley: Thanks!

Nicole: Kayla and Lexi don't have their phones out?

Hazel: Nope. I'm not sure where their phones are.

Marcia: Some people aren't attached to their cell phones!

Nicole: Whatever. I'm looking through tens of thousands of transactions. I need something!

Ashley: Okay, hang tight!

Our chat goes silent for a couple minutes until I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and see there's a picture message. Ashley is in a bathroom stall with her shirt and bra up, revealing her massive jugs. I lick my lips as I admire the hot blonde's double-D's.

Nicole: Mm, I wanna shove my face between those!

Ashley: Please do!

Marcia: Great, now I'm wet. Thanks!

Ashley: You're welcome. :)

Hazel: Wish mine were that big. :(

Nicole: You have cute, little boobies. They're great!

Hazel: :D

Marcia: I think we can agree that we're all sexy Sluts!

Ashley: Sexy, horny, whorish, Sluts!

Nicole: Yes!

Hazel: Speaking of how slutty we are, did you send that picture to your boyfriend, Ashley?

Ashley: I did! Josh loved it! Got him nice and hard in class! ;)

Hazel: How are the guys doing?

Marcia: I saw Ian, and he looked ready to pass out!

Ashley: Josh wishes we had called him in.. I feel bad now. Ian was there.

Hazel: I'm grateful that he wanted to be there.

Ashley: :)

Marcia: Oh, and we're still having lunch with Shawn. It's awkward.

Nicole: Poor guy :(

Marcia: I did tell him we could still do it, he wanted his first time to be meaningful. I feel bad.

Ashley: He can't handle the sisterhood. That's on him.

Hazel: There's nothing you could have done differently.

Marcia: I suppose.

Nicole: Sometimes things just don't work out. It's no one's fault. We're here for you, Slut. :*

Ashley: Slut-sisters forever!

Hazel: We got you, Babe. :*

Marcia: Thanks, girls. :*

I love my girls. All of them. I remember thinking I'll never have sex with a girl. Now, I'm intimate with five different women. Five beautiful, smart, and sexy women. Women who will do anything for me. Just like I will do anything for them. Lexi and Nicole are new to our group, but Ashley, Marcia, and Kayla? We're lifelong friends.

Steven offers to make us some lunch so that we don't have to move. We all thank him, with Lexi even giving him a very intense kiss. Our favorite man returns a little while later with his hands full of snacks and sandwiches. We all keep watching the show as we eat.

123456...8