Birthday Pool Party Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott, Daniel, and Michael do ask me some questions about the baby. I answer honestly; I'm not getting married, I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl, and of course I can't wait for the boys to meet their niece or nephew. I can tell Michael doesn't fully understand, but he's so happy that I'm here with him. My heart is melting.

Grandma calls out that dinner is ready. Scott and Daniel jump to their feet and rush into the kitchen. I smile and realize some things never change. Michael climbs out of my lap, allowing me to stand up. Taking his hand, the two of us follow our brothers into the kitchen.

There is nothing like Grandma's cooking. It's delicious! Yeah, Steven's housekeeper is an amazing chef, but there is something special about food prepared by your own grandmother. I manage to devour three helpings. Hey! I am pregnant, I'm eating for two!

Once we finish eating dinner, Grandma insists on clearing the table herself, overriding my protests. When the table is clear, Grandma asks us who wants dessert. That's when it happens. Grandma's phone goes off.

"It's your mother!" Grandma exclaims. "She's leaving work now, no overtime. Hazel, you have to get out of here so she doesn't see your car in the driveway."

"Right, okay. Right!" I panic as I hop to my feet.

Fuck, the only day one of my parents actually leaves work on time. I hug each of my brothers goodbye, then my grandmother. Grandma reminds me that I'm welcome back anytime. She assures me that I'll still be able to see my brothers. Tears once again form in my eyes as I rush out the door and hop in my car.

I cry the entire ride back to the mansion. I'm so emotional. I'm happy, I'm overwhelmed, but I'm not nearly as sad as I often am these days. My brothers still love me. I can still be in their lives. Fuck, I will never stop owing my grandmother for this. Never.

"Did you guys move at all while I was gone?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I walk into the main living room to find Lexi, Kayla, and Steven lounging about in robes.

"Fuck you, Slut!" Lexi says eloquently as she extends her middle finger.

"Behave, Lexi." Steven shakes his head as he squeezes her upper arm.

"We went to the dining room for dinner." Kayla adds from her spot in the armchair.

"Lazy!" I giggle.

"Hey, I worked out this morning!" Steven reasons.

"And um, we kinda got some news." Lexi admits with a sigh.

"What news?" I ask, sensing the atmosphere in the room is becoming more somber.

"Sarah called." Steven answers.

"The cop you're boning, so?" I inquire, my arms crossed.

"The judge refused to revoke David's bail, he's still free." Lexi interjects.

"What?!" I shout. "B-but, he harassed Kelsey! She's in the hospital!"

"I know, but the judge believed his lies." Steven sighs. "Just remember, he's going to trial, they have all the evidence they need to convict him. This is just temporary."

"Kelsey was back in school today, by the way." Lexi adds.

"Are you okay, Kayla?" I wonder.

"I just want them gone forever." Kayla mumbles.

"Keith and David?" I follow up with.

"Yeah." Kayla sighs.

"Soon." Steven promises. "Trials can take awhile, but both of those little shits will get convicted, I'm sure. Sarah is sure as well."

"You can't know that for sure!" Kayla cries, tears suddenly forming in her eyes. "What if they get off?"

"They won't, Honey, they won't." Steven says softly as he stands up and walks over to Kayla.

"They'll be in prison forever." Lexi nods with a satisfied expression.

"And even if they aren't, they can't ever hurt you again." I add.

Kayla stands up and falls into her father's arms with a choked sob. Steven rubs her back affectionately as he coos softly. Soon, Lexi and I walk over as well. We're all hugging and supporting Kayla as she cries.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Kayla mumbles when she calms down.

"It's okay, baby girl." Steven says.

"We understand, we're here for you." Lexi vows. "Slut-sisters forever."

"C-can we talk about something else?" Kayla asks.

"Sure, Honey." Steven smiles. "What would you like to talk about?"

"How was seeing your brothers?" Kayla asks me.

"Amazing!" I gush. "They were so happy to see me. It was like old times, we were laughing and joking."

"That's great, Hazel!" Kayla grins as she wipes away her tears.

"We're happy for you." Lexi nods.

"Thank you." I reply, looking only at Steven. "So much."

With Kayla calm now, we all sit back down in front of the television. Yeah, we're being lazy today. It happens! Nothing wrong with a lazy day. While holding onto Kayla, I glance over at the couch to see Steven and Lexi cuddling.

Various emotions run through me. I remember thinking of Steven as the cool, experienced guy. The great lay. The safe lay. The guy with the big dick who can make me see stars, who can make me scream with unrestrained pleasure.

Now? Now, I'm fully in love with him. He's such an amazing guy. He's kind, smart, funny, compassionate. He genuinely cares about people. Sure, he's not perfect. He freaks out if a situation is out of his control, and he can't do anything about it. Despite his flaws, he is a great man. Even my grandmother sees how special Steven is.

Still, I like being single. I like being young and hot. I like having the freedom to do whatever I want. I'm young, I'm independent. I'm not prepared to give that up, despite my upbringing. I am not property! I am so much more than just a woman who obeys her husband. I'm not ready to be tied down.

Of course, I'm having a baby, so that will tie me down big time. Things are changing so much, and I don't feel ready. I have to be ready. For my baby. I keep looking right at Steven. For our baby. He's the father, no matter what a DNA test says.

Steven knows I'm not property. He respects me. He treats me like an equal. The handsome man can get as much pussy as he wants, yet he still cares about my pleasure. He dates two women, sisters, and he keeps them both happy. He cares so much about other people's happiness.

Love and lust crash into me with incredible force. Steven. He's so handsome, so special, so caring. Sure, I love casual sex, I love having my holes filled. Still, I'm ready to make love. I can feel my pussy moistening. I'm overwhelmed with longing for this man. I'm ready. Now. Please. Now.

"Steven?" I call out over the television.

"Yes?" he replies as Kayla and Lexi look at us.

"Will you spend the night with me tonight?" I wonder.

"Oh, someone's horny!" Kayla giggles as she pulls me close with one arm and plants a kiss on the side of my head.

"Are you sure about this, Hazel?" Steven inquires from his spot on the couch.

"I'm sure." I smile and nod. "I'm ready."

"What about you, Lexi?" Steven asks as he looks down at the redhead. "Is this okay?"

"We've talked about this." Lexi rolls her eyes as she snuggles up to Steven. "I'm always fine with you sticking it in one of my Slut-sisters."

"Yeah, but, with how she feels..." Steven trails off.

"Steven, I love you, but you're a fucking idiot." Lexi giggles.

"What does that mean?" he wonders as he shakes his head.

"It means, that all of the Slut-sisters are in love with you." Kayla laughs.

"It's true." I confirm.

"Well, either way, I need to ask Nicole if it's okay." Steven says.

"Sometimes, you're too good of a guy." Kayla smirks.

"Yeah, there's a willing Slut, ready to bend over for you, and you're still delaying. Weirdo." Lexi teases.

"Sorry for caring." he shakes his head as he takes out his phone and sends a text.

With a laugh, I extricate myself from Kayla's grip and stand up. Walking toward the middle of the room, I turn to face Steven. Then I place a hand on my hip as I strike a pose. I give him a seductive smile as my tongue snakes out to moisten my lips.

"You sure you don't want me to suck your dick while we wait for Nicole to reply?" I offer.

"You go girl!" Lexi cheers as Kayla claps for me.

"I can wait." Steven smirks.

Barely a minute later, Nicole replies, granting her permission. Steven gives Lexi a kiss before standing up to face me. Then, he pounces. I let out a loud squeal as Steven grabs my legs and tosses me over his shoulder. Kayla and Lexi burst out laughing as he runs out of the room with me.

"Fuck her good!" Kayla calls out.

"Make her scream!" Lexi adds.

Steven keeps his arms around my legs as he sprints down the hallway with his conquest. My long ponytail is hanging, flailing wildly as I giggle so hard my entire body shakes. The door to my bedroom flies open, and Steven marches inside with me. Then he tosses me onto the bed, and I land with a thump.

"Steven!" I exclaim as I giggle.

"Yes?" he asks innocently as he takes off his robe and boxer briefs, revealing my favorite dick.

"You're being very aggressive tonight." I comment as I wiggle my tight, young body.

"I like what I see." Steven replies as he climbs up on the bed.

"Mm, is that so?" I ask as Steven removes my shoes and socks.

"It is!" he confirms while still holding onto my right foot as I wiggle my toes. He smirks at me and playfully swats the bottom of my foot. "I think I owe you an orgasm."

"Ah, yes, you do!" I giggle as I run my hands down my sides sensually. "You did cum in my hot, little mouth."

"After you gave me an amazing blowjob." Steven smirks as he reaches between my legs and runs his fingers along my crotch. "How about we get these jeans off of you?"

"Dirty boy." I purr as I unbutton my jeans and slide down the zipper.

"You know it, Babe." he chuckles as he grips the sides of my jeans.

I lift my butt to help Steven pull my jeans and panties down my legs. He tosses my bottoms on the floor and then looks back at me with a crooked smile. I'm now only wearing a bra and my favorite pink top. With my legs spread wide, I slide a hand down and coyly conceal my pussy from his view.

"Finger yourself." Steven orders.

"Oh, yes Sir!" I husk as I comply.

Moans and pants escape my lips as I push two fingers in and out of my wetness. Occasionally, I rub my clit as I watch Steven. He's so fucking hot. Nice arms, a muscular chest, and visible abs. His hard cock is fully erect now. The massive weapon throbs with desire. I bite my bottom lip as I imagine him inside me. His eyes devour my body, my face. He wants me. He wants me as badly as I want him.

"That looks delicious." Steven comments, his eyes locked on my pussy.

"Come have a taste?" I suggest as I use two fingers to spread my labia.

Steven licks his lips as he slowly and carefully climbs up on the bed. The sexy man's eyes never leave mine as he gets into position between my legs. I gaze into his eyes as he leans down and plants a kiss on my pubic mound, making me smirk.

"Your skin is so soft." he observes as his fingertips caress my bare thigh.

"Are you trying to tease me?" I ask with a cute giggle.

"Yes." he responds as he starts kissing my thighs, being careful to avoid going too close to my vulva.

"Why?" I wonder with a raised eyebrow. "I'm already soaked for you, just dive in!"

"When I'm ready." he says with a smirk.

Damn, Steven really knows how to drive a girl wild. His fingertips tease my inner thighs, caressing me, making me shiver. He reaches up and massages my breast from outside my pink top. He kisses all along my thighs, my pubic mound, he lifts my shirt to kiss my tummy. His lips go everywhere down there, everywhere besides the spot where I want them.

"I can't wait any longer!" I gasp out as I grip the comforter with desperate fingers. "Please! Please eat me, please!"

"I don't see how I can turn down a request like that." Steven winks as he grips my thighs and lowers his head.

"About damn ti- oh!" I groan as his tongue swipes through my labia.

Steven licks me a couple of times before giving my vulva an affectionate kiss. Then he munches on me as I arch my back. I bury my hands in his hair, holding his head against my crotch as he eats me out with enthusiasm.

With all the teasing, I'm primed to explode. I plant my feet firmly on the mattress as I open my mouth wide in a silent scream. Steven shoves two fingers inside me and curls them up against my G-spot, all while his tongue circles my clit. I cum. I cum hard.

"Steven! Oh God, Steven!" I scream as I grip his head as tightly as I can and buck my hips against his face. "Steven!"

Pulling his fingers out of me, Steven reaches his hand up my body until his hand cups my face. Then, he pushes his finger into my mouth. I moan loudly as I suck on his finger the same way I suck cock. I can taste my pussy on his finger as my tongue molds to it.

Steven keeps eating me. He pushes his tongue between my labia, getting it as far into me as he can. Then he takes my clit between his lips and sucks on it. I cum two more times over the next couple of minutes. It's intense, I can feel my sweat soaking my top.

"No more..." I moan weakly as I push his head away. When Steven sits up, I turn onto my side, my hands between my legs as I clamp them tightly shut. "Please, no more."

"Ah, no." Steven states in a matter-of-fact voice. "I'm not done with you yet!"

"Is that so?" I ask weakly as I look up at him. His cock is jutting out and bobbing lightly.

"Get naked, Slut. Now!" he barks.

I get on my back again as I nod rapidly. Sitting up, I pull off my top, my long ponytail briefly catching in the fabric before I pull it free and discard my shirt. Reaching behind my back, I unhook my plain bra and shrug it off, baring my breasts and leaving me nude.

"I love you, Hazel." he whispers as his eyes soften. I can feel his eyes on my face, my breasts, my pussy.

"I love you, too." I reply as I lay down again and spread my long, tan legs. "Make love to me."

Steven gives me a sharp nod as his warm body settles on top of mine. Then we're kissing. We're kissing with a passion that is new to me, a passion that is making me feel like my heart may burst from my chest.

Our hands are exploring each others bodies with unrestrained lust. He grabs my boobs, he runs his hands along my sides, he makes me cum while his cock is resting on my stomach, not even inside of me. I caress his sides, I squeeze his biceps, I reach down and grasp his tight ass in both hands.

"Oh, Hazel!" Steven moans against my lips.

"Steven!" I moan as I run my toes along his calf.

We keep kissing, our tongues wrestling as we both moan and pant. Steven slides a hand between my legs and starts fingering me. In response, I reach down and grasp his erection. He sighs into my mouth when I start giving him a handjob.

"You're so beautiful, so special." he whispers as he begins kissing all along my neck.

"I need you in me!" I gasp as I swallow weakly. "Now!"

In response, he pulls his fingers out of my wet cunt. Lifting his body, Steven reaches between us and takes hold of his hard dick. I release his shaft so he can get into position between my legs. Our eyes are locked, our mouths slightly open as we breathe heavily.

Steven doesn't bother with teasing me, we're both too overwhelmed. Slotting himself at my opening, he begins to push inside me. My toes curl and I let out a gasp as he slowly stuffs me with cock. His green eyes never leave mine, and soon, he's balls-deep in me.

"Fuck!" I hiss through clenched teeth. "I forgot how big you are!"

"Too big?" he asks with a playful smirk.

"No way!" I giggle as I clench my vaginal muscles around him. "You fit perfectly."

"I couldn't agree more." he whispers as he lightly caresses my cheek.

Steven slowly pulls back. I can feel his cock moving all along my pussy. It feels so fucking good. I grip his biceps and arch my back, pushing out my titties as I gasp. Then he's back in me again. He pulls back once more before thrusting inside, faster this time.

With each thrust, his speed increases. It isn't long before he's fucking me with a steady rhythm. I can feel his balls slapping against my ass each time he goes all the way in. Steven caresses my face with one hand as his other holds my breast.

"Fuck me!" I beg loudly as I wrap my legs around him. "Fuck my tight, little pussy, yes!"

This is so much more than sex. It's more intense, it's more real somehow. We kiss, we caress each other, we gaze into each others eyes. The entire time, he's thrusting as I roll my hips. It's sweet, it's romantic, it's loving. It's perfect. It's the most amazing experience of my life.

Eventually, my features tighten, my face scrunching up as I let out a series of gasping grunts. Steven looks down at me and smiles; I can tell he's admiring my cum face. He then leans down and kisses my cheek, my eyes, my lips.

I have another orgasm before Steven reaches his climax. Finally, his thrusts grow more intense, I can tell he's close, even though he doesn't warn me. I hold onto his shoulders and moan, my pussy squeezing him as a third orgasm courses through me.

Tiny electric shocks shoot throughout my entire body. I can actually feel my orgasm in my toes. That's when it happens. Steven thrusts all the way into me as he rests his head on the pillow beside my head. His chest crushes my breasts as his larger body covers my smaller one. He grunts into my ear as I feel semen coating my insides.

"Hazel!" Steven hisses.

"Oh, Steven!" I gasp weakly as I hug him tightly. "I can feel you leaking out of me."

He slowly eases himself out of me. Then he rolls off of my body and lays on his back on the bed. I want to cuddle, but I don't want to have to get up again. So, I scoot over to the edge of the bed place a hand over my pussy as I stand up.

"Where are you going?" he wonders.

"I have to clean up!" I giggle. "There's cum leaking out of my pussy, Dummy!"

"My mistake." Steven chuckles as he gets under the covers.

I walk naked down the hallway, my long hair hanging down my back as I make my way to the bathroom. After peeing and cleaning up my pussy, I wash my hands and return to my bedroom. Then I climb into bed with Steven and snuggle up beside him.

"That was amazing." I tell him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Steven replies, his arm tight around me. "I did, too."

"That all?" I ask cheekily as I nudge his hips. "You just enjoyed it?"

"I loved it, and I love you." he responds as he kisses the top of my head.

"Y-you know we aren't a couple, right?" I inquire nervously.

"I'm aware." Steven chuckles. "Besides, I already have two girlfriends."

"Yes, you do." I agree.

"Although," he begins, "I am wondering why this is so important to you."

"Look." I begin. "I'm young, and still hot for now. And... I realize now that I don't understand life the way I thought I did. I've been scared for so long. So fucking long. I'm sick of it."

"I'm here for you." Steven assures me.

"My parents..." I continue. "Well, they suck. They've always sucked. That's what I thought a relationship between a man and a woman was supposed to look like. I didn't want that, so I rebelled. I sought out sex. A lot of sex. I didn't seek out love because I didn't know what it looked like. Sure, I had a boyfriend, the guy who took my cherry, but I never loved him."

"You've only had one boyfriend, right?" Steven wonders.

"Yeah, Kyle." I answer. "He was my first kiss, my first everything. People actually thought we would end up married. Even my parents, that's actually why they gave me permission to date him."

"I remember Kyle." he nods. "You and he used to double date with Kayla and David."

"Yup." I confirm. "Anyway, I broke up with him not long before Kayla's birthday pool party. I wasn't a virgin anymore, so I went wild."

"I understand." Steven says.

"I know you do." I say with a sigh. "I don't know what's going on, or what's going to happen. I do know that you make me feel safe. You make me feel wanted, not just needed for sex or housework. And you make me feel... You just make me feel. I don't understand it. I can't control it. I don't know what it means. But, I like the way it feels. Can't that be enough for now? Please?"

123456...8