All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 42'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 month ago

Wasn't a big fan of this one, don't think the story needed another rape victim. Also found the whole exercise thing a little cringey once I heard Ian's, Stephanie, and Kayla's thoughts on it. Still kind of seems Kayla takes advantage of him. Looking forward to this story wrapping up. Interested in where you would take it if you covered their college life in the next one.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 month ago

5 STARS for the drama, drama, drama and more drama. OUTSTANDING Entertainment and so well done. What a great chapter with everything a fan could ask for. So enjoyable to have such top shelf entertainment. Every scene and character was timed and done perfectly. Great job and ready for more. Cheers

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 month ago

Nice turn of events. You started out this chapter saying it was dark. I had it in my mind that Marcia's folks where headed for a tragic accident. I'm glad I was mistaken.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 month ago

Awesome a million bucks, but I really enjoyed this chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 1 month ago

Great chapter. I liked how you brought the five girls back as the main focus. I liked Marcia and her mother's interactions; that was very well done. Eh, Ian's exercise scene went a little long. No criticism; it's good character development and I can tell you're taking that relationship somewhere. I absolutely loved Kayla's evening watching her friend's video clip. In my darkest mind, I imagined Kayla wanting to follow suit; it was a great teaser. Speaking of the lesser characters, I'm so impressed at how you can keep track of them all, bringing them in just right without overwhelming the scene. Very well done and a 5 as usual; anxious for the next chapter.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 month ago

Another amazing chapter!

banana_cossackbanana_cossackabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the story very much! There are some parts that were not as good - the Ian character is so dull but I try to remember that he is still in high school and still has to develop. It is sad that you are going to wrap up these stories soon as it would be entertaining to see how all these characters end up in the future.

R0ckiesfanR0ckiesfanabout 1 month ago

Worth the wait. Keep it going

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 month ago

Well done Witty! Another fine chapter 5 Stars! I knew what April saw but was not expecting the direction it went. Loved the labd coats and glasses, glad that will come up again later as Kayla and Stephanie kept them. Thw exercise ball lmao! Marcia's POV was a good change and well done. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 month ago

I agree with the comment about Kayla needs to follow suit with Brittney and get back into getting hammered by multiple hard cocks and making videos. She can give one to Ian as his birthday gift. Cheers

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 month ago

Oh now you really have gone and done it, a super cliff hanger...

Hope next chapter is out soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There needs to be a couple gang bangs in the mix that would be 5 plus stars.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 month ago

A number of years ago I got a tip from a friend on an obscure stock. They manufactured cannabis paraphernalia. Seemed like a timely investment so I threw 1K at it. Then it started to go up, stay up, drop a little, etc. For over a year I tracked its steady growth until one day, that stock more than tripled in value. I thought about selling but was enjoying the drama.

Then it gradually started moving almost imperceptibly downward. Not being the type of guy who checks investments daily (or often even monthly) I found myself underwater. Over a very long period of time it never regained its former worth, now worth 1/5 of my investment. Every once in a while I check but there’s never, ever any progress.

While that story is (unfortunately) true, it is also analogous to this story, now drifting into obscurity.

. . . . . . . . . .

Two pages wasted on a workout, despite its predictable and inevitable ending?

The most tertiary character’s family minutiae and sudden fortune?

Several more deadly dull period-by-period narratives of a high school day? (Does ANYONE have positive memories of the mind numbing banality of HS classes?)

When the chapter was subtitled APRIL, I thought “Oh, shit!!! Now he’s bringing us back in time because there was some other useless minutiae he forgot to mention!” Thankfully, it was only more tertiary melodrama.

Finish soon.

Write less.

Write better.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameabout 1 month agoAuthor

@lovemesomephilly Sorry you weren't a fan of this one! I agree that Kayla and Stephanie were a little cruel, but they are teenage girls! I hope you enjoy 43 when it comes out.

@Qwer12 Thanks for the five stars! I'm glad you liked the chapter!

@AccelarVester Yeah, I was referring to April's experience. Marcia's parents are just fine!

@Woodencav Thank you!

@LazyDiogenes Sorry you weren't a fan of the Ian scene! The girls were kind of judgmental, but they are trying to help him. And thanks, it is tough to keep track of so many characters!

@CaptainFrostBite Thanks!

@banana_cossack I'm glad you're enjoying the story! And yes, Ian has a lot of growing up to do! I am wrapping up the story, but I'm hoping to explore their future in another tale.

@R0ckiesfan Thank you! :)

@TheJoker33 I always love reading your comments! Thank you!

@myassisdragin I'm working on Chapter 43 now! I'm happy you liked the cliffhanger!

@Anonymous I'm not sure any of the main ladies would be up to a gang bang right now, but it could happen!

@Rapierwit24601 Sorry you think the story is 'drifting into obscurity'. I'm still getting a lot of views, comments, and ratings. So, I think it's still being read. Sorry again that you didn't enjoy the chapter.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 month ago

Witty,

Never equate popularity with quality. Don’t forget, The Bachelor is one of the most watched TV shows.

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 month ago

@Rapierwit24601 you're a real asshole you know that! Keep your garbage mouth shut if you have nothing good to say!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Repairwit, Just don't read it. Your call. The rest of us seem just fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Screw the critics......actually just let them go F-themselves!! Your have a decent story lots of angles and roads it goes down. None of the whiners could write one or 2 parts ......bever mind over 45 parts!! Carry on.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 month ago

I agree with the many others about @Rapierwit24601 dumb comments. I cannot figure out why if someone does not like a FREE story they keep reading it and need to make negative comments. Such a strange behavior. The real fans of the story LOVE IT. Keep up the great storytelling. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

kayla double teamed by Ian and Steven :)

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I vote for Kayla pulling a train and being a well used Cock Sleeve. Fill her up and she will be back for more.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I think Kelsey and Shawn will get together at the party. Or maybe Ian will get another lady.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Lexi needs to be made to get no cock for a week and during that week she needs to clean out every pussy he fucks and fills with his baby making batter.

KintsukuroiKintsukuroi20 days ago

@lovemesomephilly13. I understand that not everything is going to be a winner, but I'm glad that you've stuck with the series. I admit that rape isn't the most popular topic but in the course of telling April's tale, Witty showed that vengeance, even when well-deserved, isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

@AccelarVester. Yeah, I was afraid that Marcia's dad would have been found unconscious or something. If that had happened, I would have been mad too especially since Marcia's mom was half a heartbeat away from having an affair.

@LazyDiogenes. I liked the swing back to the original Slut-Sisters and Marcia had her own showing as well!

@Qwer12. Yeah, I was kind of hoping Kayla would have a dream where she was filming a scene with Brittney doing all kinds of gonzo stuff!

@Anonymous. I'm with you when it comes to gangbang stuff and I hope it isn't the Slut-Sisters passing around strap-ons.

@Rapierwit24601. When it came to the workout, you make it sound like you wanted Ian to have a heart attack. Dull period-by-period narratives of a high school day? I guess there could always be a school shooting.

@Anonymous. Kayla getting double teamed by the guys who love her the most? Yes!

@Anonymous. Kayla getting train dreams again? I'd like to see how she handles that when her moans wake up Ian and he asks what was that about.

@Anonymous. Lexi will definitely need to clean Nicole's pussy in the days to come, that's for sure. I think Steven's shopping trip to the mall had something to do with that.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Enjoying the story hope the next part comes soon. I like the throuple Ian has going and hope it continues with Ian gaining more confidence and assertiveness. I think the original 5 slut sisters should have an over the top 5 on 1 orgy with Steven after graduation as a thank you for all he's done.

One criticism, there hasn't been a Lexi POV in a long time. It makes her character seem more and more shallow and that all she thinks about is sex.

CO2KS4lifeCO2KS4life7 days ago

Sat down and read all the chapters over a couple days!! Hooked on the storyline as much as the sex!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES