Birthday Prank

Story Info
A birthday tradition turned naughty.
1.6k words
4.22
21.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12345sex7
12345sex7
18 Followers

"Hailey, come in here! I have your present!" My boyfriend, Drew, called from the other room. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and grumbled back.

"Give me a second!" He and I have had a tradition for the past two years we've dated; for our birthdays, we try to get each other the wackiest gag gift possible, and this year was my twenty-fifth, so I was hoping he delivered.

Still in my pajamas, I wrapped myself in a blanket and headed into the kitchen of our apartment, where Drew was waiting with a stack of pancakes and two small boxes.

"Happy Birthday!" He seemed way too cheerful for nine o'clock on a Saturday morning. "Do you want me to sing?"

"Ugh, please, no," I complained, but I really was grateful for him. I mean, homemade pancakes and presents first thing when you wake up? Not bad.

"Fine, at least open your gifts," He motioned to my place at the table.

"As you wish." I sat down and began to eat my breakfast, looking at the two packages in front of me. One was about the size of the palm of my hand, the other was slightly bigger. "Which one first?" I asked.

"The smaller one." I did as he said, taking the ribbon off of the small cardboard box and opened it up. Inside was a simple silver necklace, with an engraving of a date on a small pendant; our anniversary.

"Babe, that's so cute!" I said. It was a really cute gift, one that I could wear all the time. "Don't get me wrong, I love it, but what's the funny part?"

"You goof. That's what the other box is!"

"Got it. My bad," I said, but Drew was already laughing at the mishap. Taking the bigger box in my hand, I lifted up the lid and pulled back a layer of bubble wrap. Inside was a u-shaped device, something I had definitely seen before but couldn't quite recognize.

"What is this, exactly?" I asked, lifting up the pink, rubbery thing.

"I'll show you," he said, reaching into his pocket. he pulled out a small oval remote, with three round buttons on it. He pressed one, and the device began to vibrate in my hand. That's when it dawned on me.

"You got me a dildo for my birthday?" He continued toying with the controls, making it vibrate harder or pulse. It was dead silent, but still vibrating strongly.

"Yes, but I promise it will be fun." A shit-eating grin crossed his face, and I knew he was up to something.

"How could this possibly be fun for you?" I asked, seriously doubtful of this whole thing.

"Oh, because I have the remote, and we have a special lunch today."

"You don't expect me to use it in public, right?" I almost couldn't believe him. Almost.

"But that's part of the gift, Hailey!"

"Do I just, like, keep it up there?"

"That's what the instructions say.

"You suck, Drew." I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to go figure this thing out." With a smirk, I returned to our bedroom. I got dressed in baggy pants and a simple t-shirt. Before I put my pants on, I oriented the vibrator the right way and began to ease it into my vagina. It felt odd, since I wan't particularly turned on, but I knew that would change soon enough. Once it was in, it didn't feel too strange, and with my loose pants, you couldn't see any bulge where it rested snugly against my clit.

I headed back out of the room, where Drew was sitting next to two dirty plates ad our silverware from breakfast.

"Thank god you're here, Hailey. I just got the pan and mixing bowl all cleaned up, but I just needed a little bit of help with these last dishes." His voice was heavy with sarcasm, and I knew he was up to no good.

"I'm sure." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the sink. Usually Drew and I split the chores normally, like sane people, so I was a bit suspicious of his set up. I felt like I was walking into a trap. With the sink running hot water, I began to scrub the plates. Once I had my hand on the scrubber brush, I heard a quiet click and the vibration started.

"Oh, you piece of shit," I groaned. It felt really good, I won't lie. I sat there and washed the plates, and even though the water was barely lukewarm, I was sweating by the end of it. How was I going to walk around all day like that? Once I set the dishes on the drying rack, Drew turned off the vibrator.

"How was your first taste?" He said with a laugh.

"I'm not telling you, cause I think you'll use anything against me."

"Yeah. That's kind of the point."

We mostly just hung out for the rest of the morning, enjoying our Saturday. We watched tv, and Drew would press buttons on the remote every once in a while, but only ever set to the lowest setting. I couldn't let him know how close I was though, cause if I knew him, I knew he would make me come at exactly the wrong time. Finally, it was time for lunch at our favorite pizza place.

"Ready to go?" I asked him as we started to get ready.

"Definitely. I think you have to get extra prepared for this, though." He winked at me. It's a good thing I loved him so much, so he could get away with this sort of stuff.

"Whatever you say, pal." I walked out the door and he followed me out.

The lunch spot wasn't very far from our building, so we took a short walk. Drew never actually pressed the remote, but he kept it in his had the whole walk, teasing me. Once we were seated, I knew he wouldn't hold back.

We sat in our regular booth in the back corner of the restaurant and got our drinks.

"Are you excited for your extra-special birthday lunch?" Drew asked me. "Because I certainly am."

"Oh, definitely. Now, what are we thinking for pizza?" We discussed or order for a bit, and waited for the server to come over to the table. Finally, one came to take our order. He greeted us and asked us what we wanted.

"Uh yeah, could we get the-"

click

The vibrations started, much stronger than they had ever been. I cleared my throat, trying to pass my shock as a cough.

"Excuse me, sorry. Could we get one large honey garlic alfredo pizza?" I asked. The waiter seemed to have a million questions, asking us about sides and salads and specials and refills. It felt like Drew special-ordered him to torture me. I just had to sit there and smile as a dampness grew between my legs and I started to get on the edge of an orgasm .

Finally, he left. The vibrations turned off, and I stared down Drew, who was holding back a laugh.

"What were you thinking?" I tried and failed to keep my voice hushed.

"Come on. You liked it!" He had a point. It was kind of fun and sneaky, to have to hide the fact that I was about to come. Like it's super taboo, but you just don't want it to stop.

"Sure, but next time, watch yourself."

"Whatever you say, Hailey." The wink he gave me said otherwise, though. Eventually our food came, and luckily the waiter left without stopping for a full conversation. We dove in, as we usually did when we came to this place for lunch. It was kind of a run-down little restaurant, but it seriously had the best pizza ever. We used to joke it was orgasmic, but now it felt a little too real.

Especially when Drew hit his little remote again.

"Can you at least give me a warning?" I asked.

"No way. That's half of the fun!"

"I really hate when you're right," I grumbled. After a piece or two of pizza, the buzzing between my legs got stronger. It took everything in me not to cry out. My underwear were soaking wet, and I was on the brink of coming.

"Excuse me sir, can I get a refill?" Drew called to the waiter who was passing by.

click, click, click. the vibrations grew stronger. I was losing my mind.

"Ah of course!" The waiter took his cup. "Is there anything else I could get for you?"

"Yes, actually. Could you tell us what desserts you have?"

I was going to kill Drew. We had been to this place about ten hundred times; he knew exactly what desserts there were. He was just trying to keep someone there so i couldn't make a scene. Eventually, the young man was finished listing off flavors of cake and gelato, and Drew hit another button, sending even stronger vibrations into my pants. I bit my lip and looked at him, but I was speechless. It felt so amazing, and so sneaky, I couldn't even be really mad. Pleasure coursed through me, but I had to keep a straight face.

"Sorry about that, babe. I was just curious." I just whimpered back at him, unable to speak. "I know. Here, we'll get that over with." One more click of the remote, and the vibrations started to pulse. I could feel myself about to come. The buzzing on my clit drove me crazy, each pulse of the vibrator send a fresh wave of euphoria through me. It felt like it kept building and building and building and building. Finally, after one final rush, a let out a breath that hopefully didn't sound too much like a groan as my body heaved from the orgasm.

"Fuck you, Drew," I whispered through my uneven breaths.

"I love you too." He signaled to the waiter. "Could we get the check?"


12345sex7
12345sex7
18 Followers