All Comments on 'Birthday Present'

by rocketman60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185about 8 years ago
Decent story

It has all the elements to a good one but you left out too many details. Is Monique tall, medium or short? Blond, brunette or red haired? Is the Dr tall or medium height and is his skin coal black or chocolate color? How long have you had the fetish for cum licking and what triggered this desire? Also the details you did provide were mostly cliched from 2 dozen other stories. "10 inch cock as thick as your wrist". "I can't believe it fits in her and I wonder if she will ever feel my cock again." The line of the story works fine. It just needs some character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does this couple live in Baltimore?

Ben Carson's wife isn't going to be real happy when she finds out what her husband has been up to. This should definitely end his presidential run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idiot!

No comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Mechanical

I generally like this type of story, but this was a little too 'pat', a little too mechanical. More complexity and nuance would be nice.

handaJizzhandaJizzabout 8 years ago

You sure this ain't Bareback Obama, he always working it hard in the white ho's

mainly in the oval orifice, or so im told

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Wonderful birthday

Husbands love it when we are attentive to their needs, go girl. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story and well written

It is fun to write these style of stories - and it certainly is a turn on. Nothing is easy to write, but your the grammar, spelling, sentence organization, plot, and story line are well constructed and very straight forward. Some people will like it, some people (I assume they are people) will hate it. But mechanically it is well done and it was a fun ride. More would be appreciated.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Lesson of this story...

Lesson of this story: Lust can blind a man...He is so blind that he can't see that his wife lead him to where she wanted...Where is the Love in this story? Nowhere...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Greatstory, vert hott

Great story very hott, love the interacial aspect and especially the fresh cream pie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Black cream pie lunch !

Nothing better than a wife that shares her pussy with others ! Cream pie lunch is many a horny husband wish 4DE2to get , especially when it comes from a hot black stud !!! Great story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage!

This isn't a marriage,it's two fucked up people playing games. Sick shit!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FABULOUS

One of the most erotic stories on this site.. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good for Monique. She gets to have a lover with a big black cock and a faithful husband to support her. Charles is a lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous