Birthday Present

Story Info
Wife takes him to first swing party for his birthday.
4.6k words
4.5
14.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday Precious." My wife Jenna said as she greeted me in the nude when I got home from work. Her dark nipples and her brown pubic patch contrasted with her smooth white flesh and always aroused my passion for her.

All I could say was "Wow". I made a move to take her to the bedroom or the couch, but she said, "You have to wait. It's part of your present."

She got partially dressed and served my favorite dinner, chicken parmesan. She was topless while she brought dinner to the table. Her lovely breasts bounced and jiggled when she moved. I absolutely love it when she prances around topless. I can't keep my eyes off her tits. I was certainly distracted while we ate dinner. We talked and she was bubbling over with her pleasant personality. I just love talking to her. I love the sound of her voice and she was animated while discussing her conversations with her friends and relatives. My cock was semi-hard the entire time.

After dinner, I still wanted to take her to bed but she said "Get dressed, we are going out."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise." She said

She asked me to wear a polo shirt, with no undershirt and pants with no underwear. She hadn't asked me to do anything like that before, so I willingly complied. It was an unusual feeling to have my dick roaming freely under my pants and, with a hard-on, it was impossible to hide the bulge at my crotch. Jenna brushed against it a few times. I was so horny that I almost threw her on the bed, but I controlled myself, wondering what she had planned for the evening.

I also noticed that when my wife stripped and then donned a dress, she had nothing underneath it, no bra, no panties. She kept pushing my hands away from her. I love feeling her ass through her clothes when she doesn't wear underwear. I fondled her ass-cheeks and the cleft between them through her dress.

We got in our car and Jenna drove for about an hour to a place in an outer suburb, guided by GPS. I had no idea where we were going. We arrived at a big sprawling two-story house on the water. There were many cars parked around; music was coming from the house. My wife made a cell phone call as we waited near the door. I looked around the expensive estate. It was secluded from the highway and there were no near neighbors. Whoever lived there had a wonderful retreat.

Soon, a couple came out. My wife obviously knew the woman and introduced her as Kaye. Kaye was wearing a form-fitting dress that emphasized her bust line and revealed the gap between her healthy-looking bra-less breasts. The man with her was her husband, Carl. He was about my height, obviously in good condition. He looked sharp in his shirt and slacks. No last names were said.

Kaye welcomed us and said "I know you are going to have a good time." She smiled and asked if I knew where I was. I said I had no idea.

Once we were inside the door, my wife kissed me and said, "This is a swingers' party. Happy birthday."

I was speechless as she continued, "I know how you get turned on reading about places like this. When Kaye mentioned it to me at lunch last month, I thought we'd give it a try. It's one of my turn-ons too."

It was true. My wife and I both got aroused reading stories or making-up scenarios where we were screwing other people, usually with the other one watching. I'd had a number of wonderful orgasms listening to my wife describing imaginary scenarios where she was getting fucked by some other guy while I watched. Usually, I was fucking the guy's wife at about the same time.

I asked Jenna "What do you want to do here? I've never seriously thought of coming to place like this."

My wife said, "I don't think I want to do anything unless you want me to. I think I just want to watch all the people screw."

I thought for a moment and said, "We've really had good sex talking about doing something like this. Should we?"

She said, "I don't know. Let's see how things go. I love you and only want to do things that turn-you-on." Then she asked, "Would you like to see some guy fuck me?"

I thought again and said "I don't know if I can handle that."

My wife grabbed my cock, which was straining to escape from my pants. "I think your dick wants to over-ride your brain."

"Maybe." Was all I could say.

Then she said, "I would like to see you fuck some other woman. I want to watch you, while you make love to someone."

"What about your friend Kaye?"

"Go for it," My lovely wife said. "I might try Carl myself."

"Do we have any ground rules? I don't want to hurt you or anything.", I asked.

"No ground rules," she said. "You can do whatever you want; fuck whoever you want. It's okay by me. It's your birthday."

"What about you?'

"Same rules." She said. "I'm not sure if I want to do anything but if I do you can't be mad or jealous. Isn't one of your fantasies to see me fuck another guy?"

I agreed. "Okay, it's a deal, but if you do someone, I want to watch."

"Happy birthday lover." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me with all her passion, twisting her body against me and rubbing her tummy against my prick. She gave my cock a squeeze and I patted her ass. Then she walked further into the house, linked up with Kaye and began to meet our fellow-guests and socialize.

Everyone in the main room still had all their clothes on. However, a few "couples" had paired off and were doing some heavy petting. Seeing people, nicely dressed, necking with someone other than their spouse was certainly erotic. I was curious and watched the happenings, trying to avoid looking like a pervert. Nobody seemed to mind though. They were getting it on where others could see and that was obviously part of the thrill.

I moved through the house, keeping an eye on my wife until I got distracted by a very attractive young Asian woman. She looked and was of Filipino heritage. She had a pretty smile and a delicate figure. The top of her brown breasts rose prominently from the top of her dress. She had a cute little ass. Her name was Natty. We talked for a while, and I learned that she had been to swinger parties before. She explained the attraction. She could have unrestrained sex with other men, with no guilt or remorse. Her husband was okay with it and he was enjoying himself with other women. I asked if she felt pressured by her husband and she explained that it was the opposite; she was the one who encouraged her husband to attend 'life-style' parties. I had read about swinger parties, but doubted that they really existed save for a few very rare situations. Natty explained that the couple who owned the house hosted a party two or three times per year. She laughed about how wild the Halloween and New Year's Eve parties were.

She took me by the hand and we went to one of the rooms off to the side. I sat in a comfortable chair and she sat on my lap and began to kiss me. She said she wanted to be the first one to 'welcome me' to the group. After a few minutes of kissing, she reached down, unbuckled my belt, and opened my pants. She started to play with my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, but I quickly had her top off and was fondling and kissing her nice brown tits. The dark nipples in the middle of her textured areolas were simply divine. I thoroughly enjoyed putting my face in her bosom and nuzzling, then sucking on her nipples. It had been years since I'd played with anyone's tits other than Jenna's. This was going to be fun.

Then Natty dropped to the floor and took my cock in her mouth. I looked down to see this beautiful woman, who I had just met, fondle my testicles and lick the underside of my prick. Her warm tongue felt so good. She took me into her mouth, tightening her lips around my cock and started to give me a very fine blow-job. I hadn't had many women give me blow jobs. My wife does a fine job. However, what this woman was doing was better than anything I had ever experienced. I had to be careful to not come too quickly. I held her breasts in my hands and stroked her hair while she sucked my cock down into her throat.

A few minutes later, we mutually decided that it was my turn to please her. She climbed up onto the chair and I lifted her skirt to find that she wore no panties. She had a dark patch of curly pubic hair that formed a triangle at the junction of her brown thighs. Her cunt glistened with moisture from her arousal and I could see between the lips of her pussy. I moved to the floor, dove into her snatch and began to eat her. I love to eat pussy. I drive my wife wild with my tongue stimulating her sensitive love nest. I get her spasming and coming with my mouth on her clit. It's my favorite thing in the whole world. Now, I was having the pleasure of eating another woman's cunt. Natty smelled so nice, a mixture of her alluring perfume and her juicy cunt. Her little clit stood out and facilitated my tongue's activities. I sucked the little button into my mouth and rubbed my nose through her perfumed pussy hair.

After a lengthy session eating her, we both wanted to graduate to the next level. She joined me on the carpet. I climbed on top of her and began to rub my cock on her sex, sliding over her wet vulva, stimulating her little clitoris, teasing the opening to her vagina. She stopped me and rolled a condom onto my prick and then pulled me back into her. "House rules, we must use a rubber", she said. I slid into her and felt the tightness and warmth of her vagina closing around my prick. I slid back and forth, reveling in my good fortune. I kissed her and felt the warmth of her body against mine.

A few minutes earlier, I had been wondering if I wanted to even be at this party and now, I was fully engaged in swinging for the first time. I knew that Natty was special and wondered if there were other women who were as fine as she was.

Meanwhile in the other room, Kaye's husband Carl had honed in on my wife. She told me what happened.

HER STORY:

Well, I saw my husband meet with a Filipino girl and be led off to another room. I smiled to myself about how easy he was. Despite his alleged concerns about swinging, the first hot chickie that latched onto him led him away. I expected him to fuck her. Typical male, I thought.

I was with Carl and Kaye. We talked for a bit with a few other couples. They introduced me and I could feel the men devouring me with their eyes. I knew they wanted to strip me and then fuck me. The thought got my juices running and I had to be careful not to squirm in response to my aroused pussy.

We moved to a corner of the room where, Carl and Kaye started to kiss each other. There were a few other couples in the room, doing similar things. One woman had her top off and her partner, obviously not her husband, was devouring her big breasts. It was a torrid scene and I could feel the heat in my pussy.

Carl and Kaye pulled me into their embrace. We hugged and he kissed me. After a few moments, Carl ran his hand over my butt. He could feel my panty-less ass. His hand slid up under my dress, squeezing one then the other cheek of my bare ass. Then he reached around to my front and began to stroke the soft hair on my pussy. He continued to kiss me and I responded. I turned to see that Kaye had taken her dress off. She was nude. She pulled my face to her breasts. They were so soft. I began to fondle her hard little nipples. I had never done anything like that before. I had often wondered what it would be like to be with another woman. She was so soft and delicate, unlike the hard, hairy skin of the men I had been with. Kaye started undoing the zipper on the back of my dress. Carl finished, pulled it down off my shoulders and over my hips and just like that, I was nude. Carl had stripped as well and his impressive manhood was rubbing against my belly. The feel of a man's hard prick, knowing that he wants me, is one of my real turn-ons. I was losing what little control I had.

They led me to a nearby couch. I fell back and immediately Kaye went down on me; licking my pussy and putting her fingers inside me. Her face was soft. Her hair draped over my hips while her talented tongue found the right spots on my cunt. I was oozing juices and my crotch was so hot from arousal. I couldn't stay still. I moved my cunt over Kaye's face, fully participating in my first tryst with a woman. It had happened so quickly and so easily.

Then Carl lifted Kaye's head and filled his wife's mouth with his hard cock. She sucked it in and pumped it back and forth, then pulling off and using her tongue. I watched her suck his cock and then she turned back to eating me. The feeling of my friend Kaye licking my cunt was fantastic. It was better than I had ever imagined possible. I didn't know if Kaye was a better pussy eater than my husband, but the erotic thought of having another woman do me was exceptional. I was squirming and coming on her face and she was lapping up my juices. I was spread open on the couch. There were other people in the room; some were watching us.

A few moments later, Kaye moved up and straddled my head. She put her crotch over my face. I had never looked closely at another woman's cunt. I studied the intricate features of her honey pot for a moment, then began to lap at her juicy pussy. I thought that she smelled and tasted wonderful. Her juices poured over my face and I licked up as much of her nectar as I could. I stuck my tongue in Kaye's cunt hole, ran my nose through her perfumed bush and stuck a finger in her tight little asshole. I was doing the things my husband did to me. I found that she liked having my tongue in her vagina. I swirled around the entrance to her hole which really excited her. She pushed down on my face with her cunt and I felt her spasm and release as she experienced a powerful orgasm. I was delighted with myself for making her come. I had learned a new skill.

Then, I felt Carl's cock sliding along my pussy lips. Kaye held her husband's cock and guided it over my clitoris. The soft tip of his rigid member felt so good against my clit. Just touching it drove me to another orgasm. Then, Kaye moved her husband's cock onto my vagina. I felt him probing at my opening and the tip of his cock pushed into me an inch or two. He withdrew and repeated, entering me again. The sensation of a cock entering my vagina gives me the same level of pleasure as having a cock rub on my clit. I had abandoned any sense of modesty and was under their spell. They could do whatever they wanted to me. I learned later that the 'rules' said men were supposed to wear a condom, but I didn't know that yet and Kaye wanted to see Carl fuck me bareback and fill me with cum. It wasn't long before he did. His warm seed coated the inside of my vagina. For the first time since I'd married, I felt another man's seed wash over the inner walls of my womanhood. It felt so different and felt so good.

Carl rolled off of me and gently kissed me before telling me they were going to look around. They encouraged me to try some other people. I laid there, naked, with come dripping out of my pussy in a room full of people. Wow!! I had never anticipated doing what I had just done. I let another man and his wife seduce me and fuck me while my husband was in another room. I remembered that I'd told him he could watch. Maybe next time. I sat up to regain my composure.

HIS STORY AGAIN:

I had finished coming inside Natty and after we both calmed down, I went looking for my wife. I walked into one of the rooms to see her getting fucked and eaten by her new friends. I watched her eating Kaye's pussy and then saw Carl tease her cunt with his cock. When he pushed into her, my cock revived and was so hard that it felt like it was about to burst. I watched the amazing sight of my previously faithful wife getting fucked by people I had just met. Carl came and I was surprised to see him withdraw his unsheathed cock. When the semen poured out my wife's cunt, I knew he had done her bareback. While apparently against the rules, seeing another man dump his seed into my wife's vagina was amazingly erotic. Any doubts I'd had about how I would react to watching my wife get fucked by another man were erased. It was amazing and I knew I would want to see it again.

When my wife was finished and sat up, I took her hand. She and I went back into the main room to get a drink and rest. We had no idea where our clothes were. There were people gathering discarded clothing and putting them by the door for folks to retrieve before they left. It was surreal sitting there naked with numerous people moving about and making love. I realized that an unexpected perk of being at a party like this was the opportunity to see other people naked. My eyes were moving rapidly as one set of tits after another came into view. There were pussies too, although some of the women kept them hidden under towels or panties. I noticed my wife was having a visual feast too.

We decided to explore and see what was happening in different parts of the house. There were bedrooms upstairs. Some of the doors were closed, but many were open, inviting voyeurs to watch other people having sex. There were various combinations on the beds, couples, foursomes, threesomes MMF or FFM.

On the main floor there was a large room with numerous couples entangled in various sexual positions and doing various things. Other rooms were similar to those we had been in, where couples or threesomes were paired off on couches, chairs and the floor. There were some very attractive people and some who weren't so attractive.

I noticed one young man with a particularly thick penis. I whispered to my wife to "Look at that thing. Would you like to play with that one?"

She replied, "Don't tempt me." Then added, "This is a real meat market. I've never seen so many cocks." She saw one well-hung man and said, "It looks like he got a transplant from a donkey."

We went into the basement and found more aggressive activities. In one room, a naked woman was standing with her wrists tied above her head. There were clamps on her nipples and her back was streaked with red marks. Another woman was whipping her with a riding-crop. I asked Jenna if she preferred to be the whipper or the one being whipped. She looked at me without answering, leaving we wondering what she was thinking. In other rooms, people were confined in leather restraints. We watched with interest for a few minutes before we returned to the main floor.

We wandered into a den/office with only other two couples. Apparently, they had swapped and one pair was watching the other screwing. There was a vacant love seat. Jenna and I sat together and watched the action. Seeing other people making love was better than watching a porno film. I put my arm around my naked wife and pulled her close. My dick was hard with a live sex-show happening a few yards away. I could tell that Jenna was aroused too. she was breathing heavily and was touching herself on the thighs.

I'll let her tell what we did next.

HER STORY:

As John has told you, we explored the house. Seeing so many people performing live sex acts was incredibly arousing. I found myself staring at the face of one of the women in the midst of an orgasm. In another room, I marveled at a woman deep-throating a huge cock. She was a tiny thing while the man was a hulk. She handled his cock, though. Seeing the woman being flogged in the basement was scary, but my pussy was dripping while I watched, trying to imagine what she was feeling.

As he mentioned, I was entranced with the variety of cocks bobbing around. I had always thought that one cock was the same as another, but I was seeing a wide variety of manhood to choose from. I tried to be discrete, but the one schlong my husband mentioned was particularly enticing.

We finally found a place to sit and watched two couples who had swapped, making love to the other's spouse. One man was transfixed watching his wife, on her hands and knees, get fucked by the other husband. The guy was standing behind her and vigorously thrusting into her. We could see the cock ramming into her wet cunt and heard the sounds of their love making. I was incredibly turned-on. We were watching other people have sex. We could hear them and we inhaled the scents of sexual activity.

12