Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rubbing the inside of my thighs when John took over. He kissed me and put his hand between my legs. His fingers flicked over my clit and massaged the gap between my labia. His fingers slid into me and his tongue pushed into my mouth. I wanted him so badly. Screwing another man had been incredibly exciting, even more so with John watching. I wanted my husband to take me, to make love to me. I didn't care if others would watch us, in fact the thought added to my arousal.

We went to the floor. There was a plush carpet beneath us. John moved between my legs and dispensed with any additional foreplay. He slid his cock into my hungry cunt with a single stroke. I gasped loudly when he entered me. We kissed and I wrapped my legs around his, holding him inside me. It felt so good to have his prick buried deep inside me. I squeezed his cock with my cunt muscles and relished the feeling of his cock sliding over my naked flesh, touching me in the most intimate way.

I noticed that another couple had entered the room and were watching us. Soon another joined them and there were other people at the door watching my husband fuck me. There was no modesty, I was spread out with all of my female assets on display. I wanted the whole world to see what we were doing. My man folded my legs over my shoulders, bending me in half. With my legs far apart, our voyeurs could see his cock inside my inflamed cunt. The deep pink flesh of my pussy contrasted with the dark patch of hair on my pussy. John's cock thrust back and forth, gaining speed as he brought both of us to orgasm while our admirers watched. We had never done anything like this before. I wanted everyone to see my husband taking me, fucking my horny cunt while I writhed beneath him.

We came with a crescendo of gasping and moaning. We were both sweating and out of breath when he released his semen into me. The 'no bareback rule' obviously didn't apply to husband and wife. He held me open for a few moments so everyone could see my just-fucked cunt. Our admirers were treated to the sight of my husband's cum pooling at the entrance to my vagina. Those watching offered compliments and a few applauded the incredible show we had just completed. I laid on the rug for a few more minutes while John sat beside me. He helped me sit-up. We kissed again, a tender kiss; we had relieved our passion. I looked around sheepishly. Most of the people had moved on. I saw my friend Kaye and another man watching me. She smiled at me and acknowledged my immersion into the world of multi-dimensional, multi-partner sex.

John and I went back to the bar for a drink. We had lost most of our self-consciousness at being naked. I was so in love with him. I had enjoyed seeing his cock flop around as he walked and noticed the many female eyes on my husband's baby-maker. I knew they were thinking of fucking him. I was somewhat used to men looking at me with nefarious thoughts in their heads. Seeing horny women eying my husband's family-jewels was a new experience. I was proud that he was my husband and was both put-off and aroused at the thought of him fucking some of these other women.

John went to the john. While I was sitting, nursing my drink an attractive black man came to get refreshment for himself and whoever he was with. He was standing beside me. I couldn't help but notice his cock dangling between his legs. He whispered in my ear and I responded while my husband returned to my side.

After a drink, we decided we'd seen and done enough. We thanked the hosts, said goodbye to Kaye. We couldn't find Carl; he was undoubtedly filling some other woman's cunt with his impressive manhood. We dressed and walked outside, holding hands.

My husband said to me, "That was a fantastic birthday present."

I said, "You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

He asked, "What was that black dude whispering in your ear."

I replied, "He said, 'Your husband can watch'." I paused and added, "I told him maybe next time."

As we got in our car to go home, I reminded him, "Remember, my birthday comes in a few months."

To be continued.

12