Birthday Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My good girl," he said and kissed her on her mid thigh, right before his hands ascended to the spot and covering them in the strawberry virgin oil. Up he went until he met the junction of her thigh and hip, where he focused attention on the crease of her bubble butt again and also let his fingers get dangerously close to her visibly wet slit. One hand massaged her ass again as the other rubbed her upper inner thigh, unable to resist the puffy skin of her outer labia.

Andy shuddered at her daddy's rough but gentle touch right outside the pink of her horny pussy and moaned as she worked her hips into his skillful hands. "Please. Just do it daddy. Please!"

"Do what, sweetie?" Harvey asked nonchalantly as he rubbed her left ass cheek and labia majora.

"Touch me!" she whined. "Touch..., my- my pussy!"

Having his beautiful daughter beg him to touch her vagina made his cock twitch and made him want to oblige, to slip his finger in her wet virgin slit but he resisted. "What did I tell you about your mouth?" he said as he squeezed her flesh hard enough to make Andy gasp.

"I'm sorry daddy. It's just you're making me so horny."

Harvey chuckled. "My poor, horny little good girl," he said as he took his hands away from her middle, applied more oil and switched to her right foot, ascending, "you wanna play with yourself while I rub you down, don't you?"

"Mhm," she agreed.

"Well, that's really inappropriate, baby. You can't masturbate in front of your daddy. Just enjoy the massage and you can play with yourself later. Okay?"

Andy gave a squirm and a whine of frustration but ultimately agreed. Harvey oiled up his daughter's other leg from foot to hip, again taking time to run deeply into the flesh of her ass and to rub her pouting outer labia. Coos and soft murmurs escaped Andy as she lay and accepted her daddy's teasing hands.

He began to knead Andy's ass with both hands, thumbs frequently massaging her puffy pussylips. He would slide down from between her ass cheeks to purse her outer labia together, just teasing her pussy and making her moan. After, he spread the lips to have a look in between, at her glorious pussy, a vibrant and healthy pink, as wet as rain.

Harvey was extremely turned on and his hard cock leaked precum out the tip. He'd need to fuck her soon, he couldn't resist forever. But first he had to be sure his little gift had done its job and loosened Andy's anal ring enough for his thick meat to penetrate. "How're you liking your gift sweetheart?"

"Mmmm," she sighed, "The spanking was wonderful and this massage is awsome. Thank you daddy."

"You're welcome baby, but I was talking about this," he said, pinching the crest-shaped anal plug and wiggling it.

"Oh, that! I forgot it was in. It's so comfy. It wasn't at first but now it feels good." As she spoke, her daddy continued to play with the object that filled her young asshole. He twisted it inside her, then began to pull, gently at first and then harder until her tight ring began to open up and release its grip on the toy. Her skin began to spread wider and show the shiny metal toy inside. Harvey pulled until the widest part of the spade-shaped object stretched her anus as far as it would. Only then did Andy wince a little.

He then let it sink back inside, watching the girl's anus swallow it back and purse its lips around the thin stem. Harvey slid it back outward again, this time past the apex. He applied some of the edible strawberry oil to it and then pushed it back in again. Back and forth he went until Andy seemed completely comfortable with her rimhole stretched to the widest circle. By the time he'd stopped fucking her with her little gift, she was moaning and whining in horniness.

"You have a cute butt hole, babe," Harvey said after removing the toy and watching her malleable hole return to the smooth little rosebud.

Andy giggled, "thank you, daddy."

Harvey lifted off the sofa again and said, "now flip over, baby."

"Uh, n- now?" she asked shyly.

"Yes. I want to do your front. Why have half your body all smooth and smelling good but have the other half dry?"

"But you'll see..., but I'll see your..."

"Mhm, and I say it's okay now."

When Andy flipped over on the sofa, her eyes shot straight to the thick, long, straining member between her father's legs. Likewise, Harvey's eyes feasted on his girl's breasts, with their extraordinary nipples, her trimmed bush and innocent grin.

Anxious Harvey poured the Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri oil into his hands and set to work. He coated her feet, shins, knees, thighs, and hips, and even moisturized her pretty bush. Then up to her waist, tummy, breasts, neck, shoulders, and arms. Harvey spent some time massaging Andy's body, focusing on her breasts more and more, watching her moan and squirm underneath him.

At one point, she reached out and grabbed her daddy's manhood, making him groan as she jerked it back and forth for a few seconds until Harvey made her stop. Next, her fingers found their way between her own legs where she toyed her clit momentarily before Harvey grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her sides.

"No masturbating in this massage parlor," Harvey teased.

"But daddyyyyy!" she whined.

"Baby, you won't be needing to masturbate tonight," Harvey said.

"Wha- what do you mean?"

He smiled. "Nothing. This oil smells so good, I think I wanna see how it tastes. I mean, it is edible after all."

Andy wore a look of mild confusion as her father dipped his head down to sensually kiss her neck. "Mmm, it's so good. You wanna taste?"

Before Andy could answer, her father's lips were on hers and his body had fallen onto her, pressing his hardness to her slippery, smoothness. In a moment his tongue filled her mouth and she moaned. She wrapped her arms under her father's and gripped his shoulders.

"I knew it!" she panted frantically between kisses. "I knew it!" She ground her supple young body against his strong, muscular frame, his hot cock sliding all around her oily tummy. They indulged in their passionate daddy-daughter kiss, writhing like secret teenage lovers.

"Thank you daddy! Thank you so much! I've wanted this for sooo long!" Andy was breathless and almost to tears as Harvey grabbed another handfull of his daughter's magnificent breast, enjoying the feel of the slick mound and the hard nipple prodding in his palm. Their hot kiss lasted for a few minutes, tongues whipping and crashing together, exchanging deep sensuous moans.

"I love you babygirl. Happy birthday," Harvey said once he ended the kiss and studied Andy's face. It was full of love and anticipation. He immediately began to descend her body with his lips, kissing a trail to her breasts. He enjoyed the taste of strawberries off her virgin body, eagerly lashing at each stiff nipple with his tongue.

"This is so good daddy. This is the best birthday ever. Oh- oh god!" Andy was beside herself with glee and desire, exploring her daddy's strong upper body with her hands as he supped on her young breasts. She slid her hand down to her neglected sex to try to satisfy her carnal desires, Harvey was driving her insane with his teasing and apparently wasn't ready to relieve her just yet, clinching Andy's wrist and placing it on his throbbing hard dick. "You don't touch yourself anymore. That's my job. Play with daddy's cock instead."

"Oh god daddy it's so big!" Andy exclaimed as she obediently toyed with her first real cock, her daddy's very real, very big cock. With two very eager, very slippery hands, the girl slid up and down his smooth shaft, visiting his sensitive tip and cupping his balls too. All the while, Harvey rubbed, squeezed and kissed her breasts until she murmured and wriggled helplessly under her strong daddy's control.

After torturing his daughter all night, seeing the horny agony radiating through Andy's tense body, and hearing the torrid plea in her whiney coos and sighs, Harvey began to slide further down his daughter's body, kissing every inch of her body on his way to the sweetness between her thighs. He missed her warm hands on his cock as they slipped away from each other, but unselfishly he kept a steady descent. Andy spread her legs wide in anticipation, biting her lip hard and trying not to scream at her daddy to hurry up and lick her thirsty young pussy.

She held her breath as she frantically massaged her own breasts, squeezing hard enough to dig into the flesh with her nails and twisting her nipples to produce a sweet biting pain. Harvey took his time, kissing underneath her naval, and her puffy mound with the fine, oily pubic hair. Then his lips met her where he had massaged earlier, the swollen outer lips of her tender vagina. She gasped and arched her hips into the air once by instinct and then again deliberately as her father lovingly licked her puffy outer pussy.

Andy had never felt anything so delicious in her life, and he hadn't even started yet. "Oh daddy!" was all she could manage through her labored breathing. He licked up and down her outer labia, and then finally, he tasted her young sex with one long lash up the center, splitting her inner lips and sinking his tongue into the pink wet folds.

Andy screamed. Her hips bucked. Daddy held her in place. He gorged on her sensitive pussy with long, deep strokes of his tongue that seemed to both fill and cover her entire twat. "Oh, yes daddy! Oh god! Oh yes! Oh please! Please! Don't stop! Don't stop!" her feverish words poured out her heart as her father loved her between her legs. Every stroke was more electrifying than the last. Every lash was met with a wave of Andy's hips so that she essentially fucked her daddy's face as he tongued her sweet sex.

He never pulled away, just kept his focus on eating his daughter's pussy skillfully, slurping on her juicy slit, then finding her clit and kissing it hard, sucking the flesh into his mouth as if famished. Andy cried out again. "Ohhh! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Harvey punished her poor achy clit, sucking and licking on it as he tightly held her in place with one strong arm. He slid one finger up inside Andy's soused pussy and stroked it slowly as he lavished her clit. Within second Andy was cumming, muttering sweet nothings and swear words as her whole body began to vibrate.

Harvey held his daughter's hand, interlocking his fingers with hers as he pleasured her through waves of her orgasm. He could feel her increasingly wet pussy spasming on his finger. Andy hummed and hissed, squeezing her breasts and arching her shaky hips until the lengthy moment of utter delight had passed.

Once finished, her eyes were full of tears, her pussy was blushing red and she had clapped her thighs shut around her father's head. He only stopped licking her when her shaky voice crackled, "S-stop. Oh, god, please stop! I can't take it!"

"Enjoying your birthday gift, baby?" Harvey said, crawling up to hover over his daughter who shivered like she was cold her nerves were so shattered.

"Yes! This was the best birthday ever!" she said excitedly, sitting up to meet her father's lips with hers. He scooped her up onto his lap and she wrapped her legs around him as they kissed. Their bodies were plastered together as their tongues danced, Andy tasting herself off her daddy's lips. The thick and hot cock between them could not be ignored by either of them, but Andy acted first.

She grasped his thick staff and Harvey grabbed her wrist. But before he could snatch his daughter's hand away, she whispered to him, "let me thank you for tonight. Please." He hesitated and Andy unraveled herself from him, kissing his lips a few more times before sliding backward on her knees and bending down to grasp Harvey's manhood and fasten her lips to the dark head of his big cock.

Harvey brushed his daughter's hair back behind her ear and softly caressed her cheek, watching over her womanly body from her sleek back and waist to her perky ass to the shapely legs that were crossed at the ankle as she enjoyed him like a snack. "You're so beautiful, babygirl."

Andy lay facedown in her father's lap, sucking his cock as he sat with his knees on the couch. Andy surprised her father, using her virgin lips with the skill of a practiced older woman. She teased the crown of his manhood with her slick tongue, twirling around his bulbous glans, then taking him inside her moutg. She had natural instincts for sucking cock like she was born to do it, and was driven by love for her daddy and the desire to please him as best she could.

"I love you so much," Harvey confessed in a sigh, throwing his head back. Andy reached with her free hand beneath the cock she was servicing and began to carefully caress her daddy's balls. "Oh, god, Andy" he growled. Three more cycles of Andy circling his mushroom with her tongue and stroking it with her wet, warm mouth had him cumming before he could stop himself or warn his daughter.

When Andy felt his cock twitching and pumping, she stroked it with her hand fast while latching her supple red lips to the head, awaiting her prize. And it came in an abrupt flood. "Oh, shit!" Harvey roared and squeezed a fistful of his daughter's hair as he spurted his seed into her eager little mouth.

Strong bursts of sticky, cool liquid splashed the back of Andy's mouth and without thinking she swallowed a healthy portion of it. As his fountain sprang into her mouth, she figured there was nowhere else for it to go but down her throat, so she continued to swallow until there was no more semen squirting between her lips. Andy finished up with delightful hums and coos as she licked her father's still-hard cock like an icecream cone.

"You are...," Harvey began to say, speechless. "You are just a little angel aren't you. You couldn't be more perfect."

"Awww daddy! Thank you. And I really couldn't ever have a better daddy," Andy sat up and said after licking his cock clean. "Most dads would have been horrified if their daughter asked for a spanking for their birthday. But not you. You fulfilled my fantasy and even did more than you said you would... I'm just so happy." Andy hugged her father tight, and then kissed him on the cheek and neck, cuddling naked into him.

"I'm glad you liked it, sweetheart. And I actually have one more surprise for you. I need you to lie on your stomach again to get you ready for it."

Andy's eyes lit up again, looking at her daddy with disbelief. She kissed him on the lips again, and before she could tear herself away to receive her next gift, Harvey pulled her tight against his chest and kissed her like before, all passion, lust, and love expressed in his hot, prodding tongue. "Mmm, so sweet," he said before releasing her to lie on her face.

"Now, originally I was only gonna spank your little bottom for you," he said, grabbing the oil bottle again.

"But as I thought more and more about it - how good you've been your whole life, your good grades, your all around sweetness, and not to mention how beautiful you've become - I decided I owed you more." He applied the oil between Andy's pert ass cheeks, sliding a finger across her tiny hole.

"Now, I said it couldn't fuck you, for risk of pregnancy and that risk still stands." He lifted her by the hips some so that her back was arched and her ass was in the air.

"And when you suggested anal sex, I passed on it, thinking I was too big, you were too young and inexperienced, etcetera, etcetera, excuses, excuses. But really, after giving it some thought the solution was simple." He leaned down and kissed his loving daughter on one cheek.

"Oil and an anal plug," Andy realized, breathless as Harvey split her cheeks apart.

"Mhm. And you look so delicious right now," Harvey said and gave Andy's butthole a tentative kiss. She gasped, and then his tongue was felt sliding back and forth across her anus. Harvey lapped at his daughter's asshole with generous strokes, and then jabbed her now pliable asshole open to taste her depths. Andy sighed and hummed in pleasure, then sent her finger between her legs to stimulate her achy clit.

"Oh, daddy, thank you! Thank you so much!" Andy cried as she fiddled her little pleasure morsel as her father kissed, licked and tongue fucked her ass.

"You deserve every bit of it, Andy," Harvey said as he took a breath to apply more oil to her pretty ass hole. He then slid a finger inside her snug warmth, her skin loosening to let him in but still felt tight around his digit. He then began to easily glide back and forth, fingering her anal ring and she was apparently loving it. Delicious sounds escaped her lips as she arched herself back against her daddy's one finger. He then added another, this one going in almost as easily as the first.

"Oh, fuck! Mmmm fuck me daddy!" she cried, surprising Harvey but enticing him too.

He gave her ass a hard spank, causing the horny girl to buck and yelp and giggle. "Who taught you how to talk like a little whore!?" Harvey said, slapping her round ass one more time.

"Ow! No one!" Andy said.

Harvey introduced a third finger to Andy's willing butthole, cramming the pliable orifice almost to its new capacity. She swore again, "Oh god, please fuck me daddy!"

He slapped her reddened ass again. "Such a little slut mouth!"

"Ow!" she shouted, then jerked and wiggled.

"Who taught you how to talk like a slut, huh?" He demanded, crashing down with another stinging swipe.

"Oh! No one!" Andy yelped and cried with every blow but arched her ass upward even more each time, offering herself to her daddy's loving fingers and also his smiting hand. She loved every moment of it and never stopped fondling her tiny clit.

"Tell me! Who turned you into a little fuck toy, huh!?" he said and spanked her again. Andy cried out and shivered again.

"Fuck! I- uh- I don't...-" Andy said.

"You do know! Who's making you a little fuck toy? A little anal doll!?" Harvey applied another authoritative slap to her posterior.

"Ow! You, daddy!" And answered sweetly.

"That's right babydoll. And who makes his little girl cum whenever he wants?" Harvey said with a degree of calmness in his voice as he continued to stroke Andy's forbidden hole.

"Only my daddy. My sexy, loving, strong daddy," she said with shaky passion in her voice, and threw herself back against him.

"That's right. Now who's gonna fuck his babygirl until she cums?"

"Mmmm, daddy!" she purred.

Harvey took his fingers out Andy's asshole and pulled her into his lap, facing forward them whispered into her ear. "Taste yourself." He shoved his fingers in her mouth and pressed them against her tongue as she hummed and sucked on them, grabbing his wrist with both hands to shove deeper.

As she sucked, Harvey positioned his cock at his daughter's back entrance and slowly slid himself inside. Once Andy finished sucking his fingers clean, he wrapped both his strong arms around her smaller body and squeezed tight as he penetrated her anally.

Harvey relaxed into a seated position in the corner of the sofa with his daughter on his lap, her legs spread wide beside his. The two slowly worked their hips, making love to each other as they moaned in utter ecstasy. Harvey clamped both his hands on his daughter's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze, like he was juicing a pair of lemons. One of Andy's hands fell on top op her father's to encourage his tight grip, the other fell between her spread legs to play with her moist sex.

"Oh, god, I love you so much, daddy," Andy whined as they fucked.

"I love you too babygirl," he said and kissed her ear. Andy turned her head around to catch his lips and they kissed with a steady lust for a few moments.

"I- Daddy..., I..., I want you."

"You have me, babygirl."

"I, mmmm, I mean..., like as more than my daddy. Mmmm! M- more than for my birthday."