Birthday Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babygirl," he whispered against her lips, "do you feel me inside you?"

"Mmmm yes!"

"Then you know you already have me sweetheart. In every way. You're mine. And I'm yours."

"Awww mmmmm, oohhhh daddyyyy," Andy wept just as her body began to vibrate and gush into a sweeping orgasm. She pushed herself into her daddy hard, as to make his cock go deep enough in her asshole to touch her very soul. Her hands were on his hands guiding them all over her body, squeezing her breasts, touching her sensitive spasming cunt, and sucking both their finger into her horny mouth. She felt so safe, so sexy and so dirty, but so in love. She wanted to give him everything she had to give, desiring to be made one with her caring, loving daddy.

As Andy leaned over, Harvey followed, neither having nor wanting any other choice but to remain inside his perfect little girl until he spilled himself inside of her. Andy murmured and whined unintelligible words as Harvey drove deep into her, increasing his pace to fully consummate his desires inside his young paramour. Sweaty and oily, Harvey stroked his daughter's ass with love and vigor, whispering naughtiness into the ear of his whimpering girl. But still, he hadn't cum in her as he so badly desired to.

"Cum, daddy. Cum in me," Andy encouraged.

"I'm gonna cum inside you baby. I'm gonna cum," Harvey panted. But having cum im Andy's mouth just a few minutes ago, his next orgasm was a ways away.

Harvey handled her into a missionary position with her legs spread in the air, rolled slightly onto her upper back so he could access her asshole. They kissed and whispered love into each other's mouths as Harvey stroked Andy's tender rectum.

"I want it in my pussy, daddy," Andy finally said. "Cum inside my pussy."

Harvey just hesitated, slowing his stroking of Andy's tight butthole. "I- I shouldn't," he panted.

"I want it, daddy. I want your cum in my pussy," she said and began to push him upward. When his throbbing cock withdrew from her anus, she began to guide it into her juicy cunt. Harvey, though much stronger than the small girl, couldn't stop her. The thought of being inside the last virgin hole on his special girl overwhelmed his better judgment. Her magnificent, pure, undefiled pussy was too enticing for his cock to refuse. And so, Andy guided him right inside her warm wet folds before he could build up the mental strength to stop her. Once inside, there was no going back, no escaping paradise.

"Ohhhhh," Harvey sighed deeply. He came back down with hearty kisses to Andy's lips and tongue. "You are so amazing," he breathed.

"And so are you, daddy. Now fuck me and cum inside my pussy. All I want for my birthday is your cum."

They made deep passionate love, writhing against one another and kissing as Harvey stroked his daughter's innocent pussy. After only a few minutes, Harvey fulfilled his daughter's final birthday wish and started to spurt his cum deep inside her womb. There was no instincts to pull himself out, only the sheer bliss of planting his seed inside the love of his life. Andy received his offering and pulled him into an affectionate embrace once he had finished.

Harvey remained inside his daughter as they talked, Lying naked on the sofa and relaxing into the post-orgasmic haze. Andy talked about how she was excited to go off to college but sad that she would have to leave him behind. Harvey reminded her they had the whole summer to enjoy their newfound relationship before then, and that he would visit frequently. They talked and laughed, cuddled, and eventually drifted off into a blissful sleep.