Birthday Spanking

Story Info
Spanked at a party - it wasn't even my birthday!
1.8k words
3.92
28.1k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kate_Gray
Kate_Gray
54 Followers

The party was at some girl's house. I didn't know her but was invited by one of her friends.

I wore my strapless red dress which was long enough to go about half way down my freshly waxed legs and was short enough to show quite some cleavage. I like to keep fit and was blessed with a great figure so I liked showing it off whenever I could.

I wore red lace panties underneath and skipped wearing a bra, my dress was tight enough to support my breasts and thick enough to cover my nipples.

I let my hair out and put on red heels to complete my outfit. Then off I went

The party was really crowded when I arrived and alot of people were already drunk. I ended up getting chatted up by two guys, a little older than me but still in their 20's. I ended up getting really tipsy and somehow managed to let them talk me into a bet that I can't deepthroat them both without gagging. I have only sucked off a few guys before but I have alot of practice playing with my dildo.

We quickly sneaked up to one of the bedrooms. As soon as I got in, they started kissing me and rubbing their hands all over my body. One of them pulled my dress down revealing my boobs, saying it was only fair because I get to see their cocks. It seemed reasonable enough so I let it pass.

I went on my knees and quickly started undoing their belts. I loved the excitement of unzipping their pants to reveal their packages.

As I did, their cocks sprung out, I got so wet seeing them both inches from my face, one was long, about 7 inches hard, the other was a little shorter but it was really thick. Let alone gagging on it, I wasn't sure how id wrap my lips around.

I first started with the longer cock. Kissing the tip of it before slowly taking it all in, I almost gagged a little but they didn't seem to notice. He watched me as I slowly sucked him off, before he started grabbing my boobs in his hands, squeezing them. After a few minutes the other guy seemed to want a turn so i pulled out and opened my mouth as wide as possible and tried t fit it in my mouth, they both chuckled watching me trying to fit it in my mouth. I eventually succeeded and started to suck him off, I felt my mouth stretch a little as I took him in. I tried to take it slowly but he had other plans. He grabbed my head and started pushing it on his cock, it was so thick it was a struggle to breathe. I gagged quite a bit but he was too preoccupied to say anything now. I pulled out and started sucking the other guy off. I still felt the pain in my mouth after it was stretched.

This time I had to feel his cock hit the back of my throat, he eventually came, sending streams down my throat. I made sure to lick him clean. I then serviced the thicker cock. Taking it all in, sucking it as quick as he pushed my head. He also came down my throat, I struggled to swallow it all but he kept my head on it to make sure I did. I kissed the tip of it and started to lick him clean as they pulled out money from their wallets to me as some kind of payment and put it between my cleavage. Just as I was finishing, someone burst through the door. Without missing a beat, both guys dashed out the door, without even zipping up their trousers, leaving me kneeling on my own in the bedroom, with my tits exposed and money stuffed in between them like I was some stripper. The person at the door was none other than the host. She was had red hair and wore a black dress, she was alot taller than me. As I stood up, she towered over me.

"Who brought this stripper here?"

I tried to tell her I wasn't a stripper as I quickly pushed my breasts back into my dress and put my earnings into my bag.

She thought I was lying because she saw the money in my cleavage. She then grabbed my arm and started pulling me out and into the lobby where the heart of the party was. I tried to resist but she was much stronger than me.

As we got to the lobby everyone was looking at us.

"This girl came here to provide services without telling me so now SHE will be getting the birthday spankings on my behalf!"

Everyone was mostly drunk at this point and just cheered at the new revelation.

She sat on a chair and pulled me over her lap. As if on cue, two other people decided to grab a hold on me, one holding my arm out in front of me and other grabbing my legs.

I kept trying to struggle out but was brought to a halt the moment I felt a firm smack against my posterior. It stung alot. She didn't give me a chance to recover before she spanked my other buttcheek. Before I knew it she was raining down spanks on my booty. One after the other alternating between cheeks, with everyone cheering at my ordeal, I saw some flashes at the corner of my eye, meaning people were not only watching but also taking pictures. Id imagine these would be on the Internet soon enough, no doubt stamping my spanking online forever. She eventually stopped and started rubbing my booty. My ordeal had finally ended and my booty was stinging.

"Now lets see how she has done with the warmup!"

Warmup?! I thought to myself as she yanked up my dress. It was so tight around my booty she almost teared it off.

I was then subject to more cheers and endured whatever comments people had to say. From my body, to the redness to thinking how much I was enjoying it!

She moved her spare hand and used it to hold onto me from my boobs, she squeezed it tight, which made get really wet. Despite all this humiliation, getting groped by her was getting me excited!

She told everyone it's time to count my spanks as she started raining down slaps on my panty covered booty once more.

As she continued to spank me, her fondling of my boobs got me wetter and wetter. I wanted to rub myself but I couldn't, my hands were held. As she reached 50, my booty was burning but that didn't stop her.

I started to grind myself across her lap as she spanked me. As her spanking continued, my squeals turned to slight moans. She continued way up until 100 and by this point I was too busy grinding her to notice wear I was. As she reached the last few spanks someone pointed out how much I was enjoying it,with other people mentioning how I was grinding her. She finished off with one hard smack as I involuntarily let out a loud moan.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked softly.

She then squeezed my booty a little and eventually moved her hands around, caressing it, before moving her hands down between my legs. She then slipt her fingers right on my clit. She knew

I tried to whisper to her to stay quiet, which turned out to be a bad idea. As she instead thought it would be funny to shout that I was getting horny over getting a birthday spanking.

It was met with laughter and people calling me names, I couldn't believe myself getting into this predicament, let alone enjoying it!

"Since she likes it so much, I'll let you all have fun with her too!"

This ended up with me being grabbed by my arms and paraded around, with everyone getting a chance to spank me. Guys and girls, both older and younger had fun giving me a slap on the booty. Others wanted to go further. Some of them pinched my booty, others rubbed me over my panties and laughed I squirmed at their touch in pleasure.

Eventually someone decided to pull my dress down, revealing my big boobs, this sent the guys wild. Most of them wear staring at them before and now they see them completely exposed. This resulted in me getting crowded around as they all wanted their turn to squeeze them. Some of them even teased me asking me how much I enjoyed it.

After most people had their fun playing with me, people started to go back to doing their own things. The people parading me around bent me over a table and tied my hands to the legs. I was bent over the narrow end and pulled quiet far over it so my boobs hung off of the other side and my booty was sticking right up. Keeping me exposed for anyone wanting to play with me some more.

They left me there alone, every so often someone would smack my booty passing by. Or take the opportunity to squeeze my boobs. Most people took it as a laugh, slowly as I adapted to my predicament I started to just take it as some fun. I eventually just became just another person in the party. I spoke to people casually, almost forgetting I was tied up to a table before I was brought back to reality with the occasional slap. I was getting alot of attention and I loved it. I got a number from a bunch of guys too. Somehow I couldn't seem to find the two guys I blew off. No one else I spoke to seemed to have ever noticed them as though they didn't even exist.

Slowly the party died down after a few hours and people started leaving. Everyone left me untied, chuckling at my predicament.

After everyone left the host found me.

She was really drunk by this point. After untying me she slipped some money down my panties as I was pulling my dress over my boobs.

She guided me to the door and thanked me for my services. At the door she kissed me on the lips and with one final smack on my booty she said her goodbyes and closed the door, leaving me outside. Here I felt the breeze, my booty felt like it stung alot more out here in the cold. The street still seemed to be quite populated with a few party goers, alot of them looking at me.

I needed to get home now and it was far too late to walk and my phone had no battery. I then noticed a car with some guys from the party who were checking me out, maybe I could get a lift from them?

..... To be continued?

Kate_Gray
Kate_Gray
54 Followers