Tied to a Tree

Story Info
Getting tied up to a tree and used by multiple strangers.
1.5k words
4.25
57.7k
41
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kate_Gray
Kate_Gray
54 Followers

I went for my usual runs through one of my local forests. I loved the quietness and peacefulness of them.

It was bright and sunny so I didn't need wear too much clothing. I wore my baby blue leggings and pink crop top. Since it was so hot I didn't bother wearing a bra, even though my nipples were see through in them, not like anyone was going to see them in a forest.

So off i went, running through the forest down the narrow path, it was quite remote so rarely anyone came down here.

I was 5K into my run so decided to take a small break before going back to complete the 10k. The blistering heat made it more tiring than usual. I stood drinking my water with one hand against a tree, oblivious of my surroundings.

All of a sudden I feel an arm wrapped around my neck and the other covering my eyes preventing me from seeing anything. I opened my mouth to scream when all of a sudden some fabric was stuffed down my throat, meaning all the could be heard was some muffles. The person who grabbed me then kept a firm grip on my arms, preventing me from moving. He kept me really close to him, so much that i could feel his crotch up against my booty, which i must admit gave me a strange feeling.

As soon as me moved his arm from my eyes to holding my own arms, the second assailant blindfolded me so I couldn't see a thing.

I tried to struggle out of the first assailant's grip but he was too strong and it tired me out to even try to struggle out.

"Yeah, keep rubbing your ass on me like that slut", he said.

It made me freeze. In the midst of trying to break free, I was unknowingly grinding him.

"She clearly likes it, her nipples are so hard I can see them through her top" the second guy said.

"Where's your bra you little slut, you like teasing us all with those big tits?" the first guy whispered in my ear. It sent a spark down my body.

I developed large breasts early and didn't stop. I was now 20 with 36D boobs, and as much as I hated to say it, he was right. I used to enjoy the stares, watching the guys trying to sneak peaks at my boobs, especially when i wore low cut tops.

I tried to respond but whatever came out was just muffles.

"Don't worry, we'll give you something to wrap your lips around if you behave", the second guy said, almost sympathetically.

He then moved his attention back to my boobs, he gently brushed his hands over them, massaging them. It felt so humiliating, I tried to swing my leg out only to connect with the air.

"You dirty slut! Now you're going to be punished!", the second guy said. I felt him kneeling down and swiftly tying my legs up with something. Now I was completely helpless, blindfolded, gagged, arms held and now so were my legs.

He turned his attention back to my breasts and grabbed a nipple with each of his hands and twisted them both hard send shocks of pain throughout my body, he let go as I shook my chest from side to side in pain. In the midst of this, the first guy slowly slowly started grinding into my booty, humping me over my leggings.

The second guy then grabbed my top and pulled on it hard, ripping it straight off my body, revealing him my bare 36D boobs.

The guy holding my arms then pushed me against a tree, my bare breasts pressed against it. The other guy tied my arms around it so it looked as though I was hugging the tree. I was completely subdued now and and their mercy. I tried to plead but nothing was heard through my gag. My pleading was cut off when I felt a hard slap on my booty, followed by another. I was then subject to a rain on hard slaps on my booty, so much it started to sting alot.

Eventually my spanking was paused and I felt hands all over my body, running my booty, pinching it, a hand slipping around my front and squeezing my boobs. I then felt another hand moving slowly down between my legs, landing right on my clit. My body betrayed me and I let out a loud moan through the gag.

"She likes it!" one of them chuckled.

They then pulled my leggings down.

"Her ass is so red!" "It's what she gets for trying to kick me!"

"Now let's see how wet she is."

I knew what was next. I tried to squirm out of my place buy my ties were too firm. I was locked in place.

I felt hands rubbing my panty covered posterior, moving to my waistband when they were abruptly yanked up, giving me a wedgie. I moaned loudly through my gag at all the pulling before eventually I heard a tear and my panties were completely torn, with the remaining fabric left at my waist. I then felt the rest of my panties being ripped off.

I was now completely exposed. My only intact clothing were my leggings at my ankles so now they could explore my naked body freely.

I felt hands rubbing me again, i felt fingers in between my legs, rubbing me, swiftly. Underneath all the humiliation I felt waves of pleasure, the fingers sped up their motion, leading me to reach climax before they were quickly removed, leaving me unsatisfied.

They seemed to notice this as they both chuckled at my distress. But they weren't finished yet as I heard one of them undoing their belt. They wrapped it around my neck and clipped it tight as though it was a leash.

I then felt my booty being stuffed with his rock hard cock, which he pushed deep in me, he then started pounding me hard against the tree, smacking my booty in the process, making my ass jiggle and sting even more.

As he was doing this, he started kissing my neck and wrapped his hands around me, gripping my boobs, which sore from being twisted and pressed against a tree. He pounded me hard like this for about 10 mins before completely unloading within in. He eventually withdrew, my knees turned weak, I had to use the support of the tree to even stay standing. I then felt something in my used booty again, it was really thick but short. It was jammed right into me. It was like a plug.

My hands were then untied and taken off the tree, one of the guys then pull me towards him, pressing my chest against him. He then pulled whatever fabric was in my mouth and kissed me. I couldn't pull away as he had his hands wrapped around my waist. He whispered in my ear.

"Tell me how you like this"

I stayed silent but was encouraged by a firm slap on my booty.

"I LIKE IT! " I moaned. I jad received a hard spanking already and couldn't bare anymore. Despite that, I noticed how wet I was getting it. I actually enjoyed this humiliation!

He then started grinding me before pulling his cock out and sliding it into me. I was so wet it went in without any effort. He then slowly pushed it in and out of me. He was alot gentler than the first guy. It was almost sensual. It was feeling good, so much that I forgot where we were. Before I knew it reached a climax and came hard. My body shook with in orgasm and I let out a loud moan. I was then brought back to reality.

Less than 30 mins ago I was on a run, now all of a sudden I was topless, leggings down at my ankles and without panties. My booty was filled, stuffed and spanked repeatedly. My breasts were groped, pinched and squeezed in the middle of a forest by two strangers. Yet I was enjoying it!

He then started pounding me faster before pulling out. I was then pushed down to my knees. My hands were held behind my back and my leash was pulled up.

I felt a cock pressed against my lips.

"Come on, slut you know you want to." he said.

I then slowly opened my mouth and he started pounding my quickly. He was alot more rough this time.

I was gagging alot trying to suck his cock.

As I was sucking him off I was called degrading name in the book and the guy holding my arms starting squeezing my booty before smacking it again and again, as if to encourage me to keep going!

I then felt his cock twitching before he unloaded in my mouth. I struggled to swallow it all, lots of it spilling out of my mouth, dripping onto my tits.

Suddenly my hands were let free and I stayed on my knees exhausted. With one final slap on my booty I heard them both walking away. As they were walking I heard part of their conversation.

"She sucks so well, she must have had alot of dicks down her throat, the little slut"

"Maybe she's a pornstar?"

"Even if she isn't, she will be with this video"

... The end?

Kate_Gray
Kate_Gray
54 Followers