Birthday Spankings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not going to make it to that point. I was going to come just like this: her on her back with her legs spread wide, feet on the floor, and me over her with my forearms on either side of her waist, pinning her stationary.

She pushed her breasts together with the heels of her palms, winked slowly, and blew a kiss at me. Then she lowered her opened fingers to her nipples, pinched them, gasped, and playfully and so innocently cooed to no one in particular: "Oooooh!"

I took a step toward the cliff.

"What's the matter, stud? Did you want to do that to my hard nipples yourself? Or is it this deep cleavage you wish you could bury your big boner in? Hmm?" I couldn't manage a word. My body was doing the talking. A bead of sweat fell from my nose onto her soft but flat tummy. I started to shake arrhythmically. It was clear I was getting close, and her little show and candid language were the reasons.

Satisfied, she released her breasts, and they bounced in time to each thrust I made inside her. I breathed a sigh of relief internally and started to reign in control, but it wasn't going to happen. Not wanting to give me time to regain any composure, she moved one arm across her body and placed it under her breasts. She then used the same hand to push those full and perky tits together and lifted them both up ever so slightly, so her nipples stared straight at me. They still bounced slightly in time. This I could have handled by itself. However, when she ran her other hand down to her pussy and started playing with her lips, her clit, my shaft, and my balls?

I took another step toward the cliff.

"Jesus Christ! Stop it!" I was almost there, and she knew it. "Any more and I'll--"

"What? What will you do?" she purred sweetly. She was playing the innocent little schoolgirl in her demeanor, but it was in sharp contrast to her words, "Will you unload those balls deep inside my sweet, little pussy?"

Wait, what?

"Will you coat my insides with your jizz, your sperm, your cum? Why don't you stop pretending that you don't want to fill up my pussy and give in like you know you want to? Like you know you need to!"

This dirty talking from the prim and proper princess had me at the edge of the cliff. My toes were over the edge even.

She chose that moment to come up from behind and shove. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

She stared at me long enough to catch my eye. Her expression seemed to say, "Watch this, IF YOU DARE." Keeping her gaze locked on me, she lowered her head to her body and raised a breast toward her slightly parted lips with both hands simultaneously. I knew what was about to happen, and I was already starting to come. She opened her mouth as her chin pushed against her breast.

And she took her nipple into her mouth and sucked it.

She stared right at me with her eyes narrowed slightly as if she was daring me: See if you can keep from coming now, Mr. I'm-Always-in-Control. I closed my eyes, threw my head back, and completely coated her insides with my come. I completely lost all rhythm and damn near fell over from the intensity as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through me.

I exhaled an angry groan with the last of my orgasm. I just held there for a few seconds and breathed deeply to relax and just enjoy the sensation of being inside her.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at her. She was breathing heavy, too, but her expression was now grave. I knew suddenly I had made a mistake, and the guilt started to settle in. I had taken liberties. I had been overly aggressive. I had even been borderline violent inside her. She must be thinking I'm a complete asshole!

I pulled out quickly and sat back against the couch still staring at her but unable to think of the right words to say. She pushed herself up on her arms and propped up against the end table we had bumped into earlier (several times, actually). She made no attempt at modesty. Her jacket was still open, her breasts still exposed, and her legs still open.

"What happened? You OK?"

"Me? Well, yeah, but I... I was thinking that you... Wait, you're not pissed?" As I spoke, her expression had softened significantly.

"Well, hell, yeah, I'm pissed!" Her expression darkened suddenly. Her brow furrowed. "I just found out my best friend made me wait 18 months for the best fuck of my life. The bastard. You bet your ASS I'm pissed!" Her expression lightened again.

And she smiled.

And so did I.

I glanced between her open legs and saw my cum start to leak out from inside her. Still smiling at me, her eyes narrowed, and she pursed her lips together. The sexy minx was up to something I could tell.

She put her hand between her legs and gathered up the cum seeping from her pussy. Then she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. My cock had started to go limp, but the sight of this and her throaty, "Mmmmmmm" reversed this trend. She noticed.

She leaned in and kissed me deeply; I quickly realized that she hadn't swallowed. She smelled and tasted like a mixture of her fluids and mine, and it drove me completely crazy. My cock almost exploded it was so engorged with blood again already. Her aggressive attitude and intimate (so, so dirty) actions had flipped the switch inside me again, and I wanted her with every fiber of my being. This is how I enjoyed the physical intimacy -- messy. And also how I liked the emotional intimacy -- unimpeded by inhibitions about the mess.

I broke free of our passionate kiss just long enough to exhale a primal groan.

Now it was her turn to know SHE had complete control over ME. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the floor, and stood over me, her high heels on either side of my neck.

"You liked tasting us so much, and I'm going to give you some more. And you're going to like it." She slid her jacket off her shoulders and tossed it to the other side of the room.

The hell if I was going to just let her get away with acting like a saucy little cunt. I started to sit up. Not that I was trying to get out of going down on her. Of course I was going to go down on her -- I wasn't an idiot! I just didn't want to do it completely on her terms.

However, I didn't get 6 inches off the floor before she knelt down, put her pussy right on my mouth, and pinned my head to the floor. We had been friends too long. She knew I'd try to challenge her, and she had been ready for me. Her hands ran gently through my hair. My tongue smoothly slid in circles around her clit. I lightly traced my fingertips up the sides of her legs, all over her ass, and then back around to the front of her thighs.

I have no idea how long this lasted. She bucked and ground against me, and I nibbled, licked, kissed, and sucked every inch of her she gave to me and tickled, pinched, and probed with my fingers as much as I could. I relished the role of masturbatory object, and she used my mouth and my need to pleasure her to bring herself off. She shuddered and shook as she approached the cliff, her breasts jiggling slightly. Then it happened. She screamed my name loud enough for the whole building to hear, and her juices almost drowned me as I waited for her orgasm to subside.

She sat very still for a few seconds, exhaled slowly, opened her eyes, and smiled at me again. How I loved seeing that smile. I mean, usually I loved it. Right then, I was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen. She raised up a few inches so I could breathe. I put my hands on her soft, round bottom and pushed her over my head so I could sit up. I had been fighting the urge to fuck her senseless again, but I wasn't going to fight it any longer.

I was ready to bury my dick inside her and fuck her until I split her in half. God, what was I thinking? She had me thinking crazy thoughts. I was becoming blind with lust for her, and it was turning me into an animal.

When I turned around to look at her, she was sitting on the floor lightly chewing on a fingernail, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"If you knew how hard I'm going to fuck you, you wouldn't be smiling," I said abruptly. Forcefully even.

"I'm smiling because of how good getting drilled in the ass is going to feel, you dipshit."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

She threw her head back and laughed at my reaction. "You might not know what to say right now, but I pray to GOD you know what to do!"

She spat on her hand and rubbed it on her asshole. Was she teasing me? Did she realize that I wasn't going to handle being teased? She continued to rub her hole and watch me for a reaction.

"I-"

"Shhh. Just get me ready first and start slow." She kissed me again and then laid back on the floor, looking me in the eye and smiling slightly.

I rubbed my fingertip in a circle around her tight asshole to get lubricated and then penetrated her slowly. By the time I got two knuckles deep in her, I could hear her whimper slightly.

"Let me get something to help," I said. She just pointed to the floor beside the couch where her purse had fallen. I could reach it while still inside her. I gave the purse to her, and with a slight flourish, she produced a small bottle. I put a little of its slippery contents on her asshole, my finger, and my cock (which I suddenly realized might be wishful thinking with how she had reacted to just my finger).

The lube made all the difference, though. I knelt beside her and caressed her breast with one hand while I probed her ever-so-tight, little asshole with a finger from the other hand. I pulsed my finger back and forth ever so slightly and it took very little time for her to relax. She stroked my cock firmly and quickly. I wondered if she knew how she was affecting me -- she was priming me to really work her ass hard.

I added a second finger inside her. Her free hand went between her legs, and I watched as she started to play with her clit. She moaned. She was really getting into this as I started to fuck her ass gently with my fingers.

"You'd better get in my ass before I come again," she said breathlessly. She wasn't kidding about being close.

I picked her up and bent her over the couch. Her skirt had fallen down over her ass. I pushed it up around her waist and put a finger inside her again. It slid in easily. Using it as a guide, I positioned my cockhead against her tight entrance and started to push slowly. Once the tip had disappeared inside her, I slowly pulled my finger out. This was the critical point. Could she relax with my hard cock trying to bury itself deep inside her? I kept slight but firm pressure into her, but I wasn't going any further inside her until she was ready.

"Just relax and push out," I said.

That had the same effect as using a gallon of lubricant. Her ass relaxed so completely and suddenly that I slid halfway into her before I was able to slow down. I paused and rocked back and forth a few millimeters just to allow her to get used to the sensations. I needn't have bothered. I thought I had heard her whimper again, but I realized that she was back to fingering her clit and she was moaning in pleasure.

"God, yes! I'm ready, stud!" She rocked back onto my cock and took my entire length inside her. " Fuck my ass! Fuck me like I need to be fucked! Use my ass to bring off that big, hard cock!"

I had already started to fuck her hard and deep. I was almost pulling completely out with each stroke and then grinding my balls against her pussy after each thrust. I was loving seeing her ass ripple each time I pounded her. Her ass cheeks were still red from the birthday spanking I had given her earlier.

That's when I figured this would be as good a time as any to finish up the timeless birthday ritual that started this whole affair.

SMACK!

Her head jerked up and she turned to look at me. I glared at her daring her to say something. Biting her bottom lip, she continued to stare at me with mock hatred but didn't say a word.

SMACK!

She moaned. SMACK. I caressed one of her full breasts. SMACK. I was really working her hard now and she was rocking back in time, meeting every thrust. SMACK. Her skin was covered in sweat and her hair was starting to stick to her face and back. SMACK. She shook her head to clear her hair out of her eyes and she continued to make eye contact with me over her shoulder. SMACK.

"You're close, aren't you?" I asked through clenched teeth. SMACK.

Her body started to shake. She wasn't looking at me anymore. She was looking straight ahead and using both hands on her pussy now. I stopped trying to redden her ass.

"Uh-huh."

"Me too," I said.

I slid my hands up her hips and under the skirt until I could grasp her waist firmly. I pinned her against the couch so she couldn't move and then increased the rhythm until I was pounding her ass so furiously, I couldn't imagine anyone surviving the carnal onslaught.

"Come for me now!" she moaned, her voice muffled by the couch cushions I had her pushed up against.

I couldn't stop myself. What I was seeing, hearing, and feeling was simply too much physical pleasure coupled with an emotional bond I had been craving with this woman for as long as I had known her. She simply knew exactly what to say or do to keep me from retaining control of my body and I started to come inside her. It helped that every part of her seemed to be built for sex with me. I growled like a jungle cat.

Of course, she seemed to be in a similar predicament, too, because I felt her ass tighten around my cock, saw the tremors overtake her body, and heard her groan like an absolute bitch in heat.

I was coming too hard to be able to speak, but she was able to manage a rather simple, "Yeessssssssss!" during her climax. I made a mental note to try harder next time. A person should not have enough presence of mind during orgasm (if it's a great one) to manage anything resembling intelligible speech.

I continued to pump my cock in and out of her ass and she continued to finger her clit and our orgasms seemed to last forever. As mine subsided, I slowed my thrusts and just rocked gently inside her. Her body went limp. I caressed her bottom gently, reveling in the moisture covering her skin. For a moment, the only sound that could be heard was the raspy breathing of two completely spent individuals.

My cock was too soft to stay inside her and I pulled away from her just enough to leave her warmth. I leaned over her to spoon and put both my arms under her to hold her tight. Her body was completely relaxed. Though her hair was everywhere, and it mostly obscured her face, I could see enough to know she was smiling. My mouth was inches from her ear.

"Shower?" I whispered.

"Shower," she said. A pause. "And a hot one."

I didn't move. Neither did she. I was too worn out to move. We just sat there for another full minute without saying anything to each other.

"Now?"

"Now."

I stood up (rather shakily). She turned her body slightly on the couch and held her hand out for me. I helped her up and then wiped the hair out of her face. Her eyes were half-lidded and her lips still held the ghost of a smile. This was a satiated girl.

We looked around the apartment to survey the damage left in our wake: the couch was covered in sweat stains; none of the furniture was in the same spot as an hour ago; the floor was littered with clothes and both broken and surprisingly intact housewares.

"Well, I say this for us," I said softly (which was an indicator of the energy I had left in me). "At least we're thorough. Not much is left to destroy."

She laughed. "Come on, silly. That can save until tomorrow." She held my hand and led the way to the bathroom. "I have been wanting to try that mega shower of yours forever."

"Ah, so THAT'S why I got the girl." I stopped, pulled her to me, and kissed her lips ever so gently.

"And who said you've got me at all?"

Giggling, she skipped out of my reach and quickly disappeared from view into the bathroom. A few seconds later, I heard the shower door open and the water start.

"Grab me a pair of chopsticks, will you?" she called out.

That comment felt completely random, so I quickly found a random reply: "If you found takeout in the shower, that's from weeks ago. You probably don't want to eat that."

I couldn't hear if she had laughed being two rooms away from her and with the shower running, but I knew she had at least smiled at that.

"For my hair, you dork!" she responded.

I opened the correct kitchen drawer and retrieved two plastic ebony-colored chopsticks. I also grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and a few bananas from the fruit bowl.

I entered the bathroom. Her clothes littered the floor. She was standing in front of the vanity wrapped in a towel and using the mirror in the effort of gathering her hair up. I was amused by her modesty considering what we had just put each other through. The tease of still not having seen her completely naked was not lost on me either.

Still standing behind her in the doorway, I handed her a chopstick over her shoulder. In a deft motion, she intertwined the chopstick into her hair, took the other from me the same way as the first, and repeated the same intertwining motion from a slightly different angle. Her hair was held in place behind her head magically by two straight sticks. I never could understand how that worked exactly and watching it happen didn't help me figure out the trick either.

She turned her head back and forth to admire herself in the mirror from a few different angles until she was sure her hair would stay in place and out of the way. I smiled with amusement at the effort. She saw my reaction in the mirror and turned around to face me. I opened the water bottle and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She took a drink, handed it back to me, and pointed to the bananas in my hand. "I'm almost afraid to ask."

I finished a drink from the bottle and chuckled. "Don't be. Nothing more sinister than a potassium-rich snack, I assure you. You want one?"

She smiled and nodded. I started peeling it and then handed it to her. She leaned her hip against the vanity and started to eat while I peeled and then started to eat mine. We sat there in silence just enjoying each other's company as you would on a lazy, summer Sunday afternoon in the park against a tree...

...near a running shower whose water was set hot enough to completely steam up the air around that tree.

She finished her banana and handed me the peel. Gee, thanks! Turning on her heel, she opened the shower door, which by now had completely steamed up. I put the water and banana peels on the vanity, started to shed the last of my clothes, and stepped toward the door as well in anticipation of a way-to-hot shower.

"And WHERE do you think YOU'RE going?"

There was something in her voice -- in the way she said it -- that caught me completely off guard. Smiling a vampy smile, she continued:

"Do you think you deserve this? Now? With me? After the way you acted inside me? Hmm? No, I don't think so. You aren't allowed in MY shower. You can take your own if there's any hot water left when I'm done." She took a step into the shower, turned her head to smile at me over her shoulder, and started to open her towel. Oh, the little tease. Then, she stepped all the way in and tossed the towel onto my face as she closed the door. She did NOT just do that.

DAMN. She did.

So there I was -- standing naked in the bathroom with her towel on my head and I still hadn't seen her completely naked yet. And I didn't even say a word to her. What an idiot I was.

So I decided to just sit on the floor and wait as I was told. I could hear her moving around and enjoying the 10 powerful jets of my super shower and imagined what it would be like to be in there with her. I imagined how heavenly it would be to kiss her lips, run handfuls of water down her back, wash her lovely body. My mind jumped back and forth among all types of mundane things involving her and me and all the normal things that two people crazy about each other did together on normal dates next to other normal people on THEIR normal dates. I was already thinking about whether or not I'd still be willing to take her sass 10 years from now and whether she'd still be able to put me in my place. And whether I'd still be stupid enough to sit on the floor like a chump afterward.