Birthday Spankings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized I had been daydreaming like this for a while and shook it off when I didn't hear any movement from her for a bit. Then it hit me. There was something in her voice as she called me out before she got in the shower. She had tried to hide it, but she had been serious and not playful at all. I had just been too oblivious to figure it out. What I couldn't tell was if she was mad or hurt or something else entirely.

She wasn't moving. She wasn't coming out. She had to be waiting for me to leave or speak.

I figured when all else is unknown, be direct. I decided to just jump to the core of what I had always worried about if we ever got to this point with each other...

"What happens tomorrow?"

Silence.

I knew where I wanted to go with this. I knew where I wanted to go with HER. I had realized it long ago, but it had really started to become real as I started to space out and could see bits of a life together.

"What happens tomorrow. With us. You and me?" I paused for effect. I wanted her to listen to this, even if it turned out to be a disaster. "Does this end? Is this just a night that we decide later didn't happen?"

I was about to make another gamble that could easily destroy any hope of a relationship with this woman and the friendship we had had a few hours or so earlier. I knew that once the words were out there, there was no going back. She might forgive me if I fucked this up too badly, but she'd never forget. We'd never be able to recapture that perfect friendship we had before I opened my mouth.

When I started to think through this, the weight of what I was about to do started to set in. As hard as it had been to work up the courage earlier that had started us down the path to this moment, it was now multiplied by ten as I decided to bare my heart to a woman that I had hurt or angered or both or more.

"You're a fantastic lay, girl. There's no doubt about that. But." Another pause. "I need more than just that. I... I'm sorry for losing control with you earlier. That was stupid and selfish, and I can see how you might wonder if that's all you mean to me. But... But I'm not a one-night kind of guy. You KNOW me and you KNOW that's not me. I would never allow myself to... I wouldn't give in to my desires unless... Unless there was more to it than that. I only gave in to the moment..."

I searched for the right words.

"...I only gave in to that one moment because I wanted a lot more moments with you. And all I've been thinking about sitting here are of those moments. Those silly moments. And somber ones and...fun and sad and ecstatic and...sexual and every other kinds of moments there are between two people that are in...."

I trailed off with the sentence unfinished. It wasn't graceful. The words had come in fits and starts. In rushes and lulls. Horace I wasn't obviously, but that was about as good as I was going to get, with my stopping short of telling her I was in love with her. It was nothing if not raw and sincere, though.

What was she thinking?

"It's...really...hard talking to a door, you know?"

After a short pause, the door opened slightly. A plume of steam escaped and billowed outwards and upwards. I hopped up, opened the door, and walked in.

All but the main shower head had been turned off, and she was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest and her arms around her legs in a hug. I knelt down beside her and gazed into her eyes. She had been crying. Not a deep, sobbing cry, but enough to make my heart sink.

She smiled at me, and I realized it was going to be OK. Maybe not "happily ever after," but certainly not the disaster I had been concerned about.

"You stopped at the best part, you know," she said.

"Yeah, maybe." She put a finger on my lips gently. She smiled. I understood. You don't have to say it.

"I didn't mean for you to think this was just a fuck to me. We've been such good friends for long enough; I guess I just took it for granted you knew me better than that."

"I knew. But sometimes a girl just has to hear her man say it."

She leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. I wiped her tears away.

Her man, she had said.

"Hey, how do I know you aren't just saying all this because of my big dick?" I stated abruptly and feigned indignance, hoping to lighten the mood some.

Without batting an eye, she parried, "It's really not that big of a dick."

I threw my head back and laughed. My girl. And that's when I became sure I was totally, completely, and madly in love with her.

"I saw that one coming, you know." I stood up and helped her onto her feet. I tried not to stare, but she really had a perfect body.

"Shall I bathe you?" I asked. Please say, "Yes!" I was utterly spent, but the thought of exploring her with my hands was very appealing at the moment.

"Oh, no. I've had my hot shower, and now I'm ready for bed." She leaned in and kissed my nose. "Clean up and come cuddle with me?"

"Maybe."

She slapped my ass on the way out.

"Fuckin' hoochie!" I called out as she closed the door.

FLUSH!

"SHIT!" I howled as I fumbled to turn down the water. I heard her laughing outside the door. I'd get her back for that, and she knew it, but it didn't stop her from enjoying the moment. I heard her going potty and braced for another flush. This time, she warned me before flushing at least. I forgave her for being "playful" with the one flush, instead of "sadistic" which she would have become with two unannounced flushes.

I quickly showered, dried off, used the toilet, and turned off all the lights before heading to the bedroom. The closet light had been left on for me and I saw an empty hanger in the shirt section. Looking around the room, I found it being worn by the person I had hoped was my girlfriend. I put on a fresh pair of boxer briefs and then knelt beside my bed to check on her. She had pulled back the bedcovers on one side and was laying on the sheet curled up on her side facing away from me. She was fast asleep. Her long legs looked lovely in the pale glow. I traced my fingertips along one of them, starting at her ankle and stopping when I reached her butt. Not stopping there, I lifted her shirttail slightly, bent forward, and lightly kissed her very firm butt. She didn't move a muscle. I smiled. I'd tell her about this tomorrow to see the reaction.

But for tonight, she had the right idea -- it was time for bed. Past time, actually. I was a walking zombie. I covered her up, so she was as snug as a bug in a rug. After I turned out the closet light, I carefully made my way to the other side of the bed, got in, and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

"Did you just kiss my ass, you pervert?" she said softly. "You are so dead after I get some sleep."

"Good night, princess." Kiss.

I was asleep before I had bothered to pull the covers up completely.