All Comments on 'Birthday Stripper'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. Sure wish I could've had my mom as a birthday present. The whip cream always makes things taste better.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Slut Mom is not a turn on. She should have just danced for him, would have been a much better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2?

sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

hey muskyboy, this is an incest story, if you not like incest why are you reading it, DUH... you in the wrong area, this is for incest stories. go elsewhere.

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 1 year ago

Now that was a hell of a good birthday and birthday party if you ask me

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

I really liked it. Too bad she didn’t loose the thong for his friends.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 year ago

Very much enjoyed this one. One of your best.

Thank you

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

Could have gone in a weird direction, but was a pleasure to

read. Nice touch, 5 ⭐️

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

That was fun. Not crazy about the open relationship after she said he was her man, but I enjoyed the rest of it.

Mayan1Mayan112 months ago

Excellent 👍, make that 20 🤩 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story hope it continuous

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStone12 months ago

Loving. Romantic. Fantasy. I don’t see how a sequel improves in this.

DanDraperDanDraper12 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. I worked hard on this one and glad to see that you all enjoyed it.

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. I just booked mark a lot of your other stories. Looking forward to reading them. *****

rutherford366rutherford36612 months ago

I always love a good stripper story, this was definitely one of the more original ones. I can see this as a new birthday tradition for him. He better be careful, she may be his now but his friends got a good idea of how sexy his mother can be and he can't keep an eye on her all the time.

5-stars.

djripdjrip12 months ago

Mom always gets the best birthday presents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read about true stories of party moms going a little too far when they try to have fun with their kid's friends, including some situations where they end up stripping for them. It was a lot of fun reading a story like this, with a very clever setup and backstory to show how fun she could be and let her son see her in a different light.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Clap! Clap! Clap!

It was almost like rewinding my HS graduation home party back in the day, except for the son's happy ending and for the absence of lap dance to the friends (which mom did for mine).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please have a story featuring an albino girl!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Page one time line is all off of when she quit stripping, started a sales job, became third best rep and moved into management. All this would have happened in 3-4 years.

BajeroBajero3 months ago

I regret I have but five stars to award to this story. I enjoyed this saga as it is. That said, if you choose to write more about this couple, I would read it. GO RUBY! * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Again get a few more girls into the stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

would love if you wrote a follow up where she puts on another show for the friends and ethan but they all end up fucking her together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous