Birthday Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rule he gave them was to show his mother some respect when she performs. They had to remember that just because she was stripping for them, she was still his mother, a woman they all liked. They all agreed to that rule immediately; they all said that no matter what, they would always show her some respect.

The next rule was to keep this whole thing a secret. It should go without saying, but he needed to say it just in case. Also, as part of the rule, there would be no cameras allowed, and everyone had to put their phones away when she started dancing. The last thing he wanted was for any kind of evidence of this night to be recorded anywhere.

The few rules were simple. Linda was allowed to keep any money that was thrown at her, no matter how much it was. They can cheer and make comments, as long as it isn't too degrading. Also, there would be no touching; she could get close to them if she wanted to, but none of them are allowed to touch her. He had to remind them of how hard he can punch them in the arms if they touched her. He even warned Becky that he'd punch her brother Billy in the arm in her place if she misbehaved, and that scared Billy enough to give her a warning not to try anything with Linda.

Finally, he told them there would be no lap dances, so don't bother asking her. They all groaned to show their disappointment, but they understood. Linda had to agree with her son about that rule, but she said if all went well, she would do an extra show for them to make up for it, which made them happy again.

When everyone was in agreement with the rules, Linda went off to her bedroom to change into something sexy and get her music ready. Meanwhile, Ethan and his friends did their best to make some space for her to perform.

THE PERFORMANCE

Linda spent about half an hour getting herself ready. She was very excited to be performing in front of a crowd again, even a small one for her son's friends. When she returned downstairs, she was wearing a long robe to cover the outfit she planned to perform in.

During that time, Ethan and his friends made a small area for her performance. They cleared away a coffee table from the TV sitting area and moved around a few chairs and a couch to create a small open area for her to perform. It was the best they could do with what they had in the basement. Linda would've preferred a pole, but there was nothing they had that could've worked in its' place, so the dance area they created would have to do.

"Are you all ready?" she asked the crowd.

Everybody cheered and grabbed something to drink from the bar before taking their seat. Ethan was going to sit to the side, but they all insisted he sit in the middle of the couch since he was the birthday boy. Linda connected her phone's playlist to the Bluetooth systems they had in the basement and began her first song.

"We're ready for Ms. Myers," Mike called out.

"Lady and gentleman, my name is not Ms. Myers or Linda; I am Ruby, and I'll be your entertainer for the evening," she said, taking a pause for the crowd to cheer for her again. She saw that her son was only mildly into the whole thing; it was disappointing for her, but at the same time, she understood how he was feeling.

"I hear there's a birthday boy in the audience. A young man who just turned 21."

They all pointed to Ethan and cheered for him. Ethan said nothing; but the slight redness in his face showed how embarrassed he was feeling. Linda grabbed an unopened beer bottle that someone had left on the bar and opened the twist top.

"Before I begin, let's all raise our drinks to toast our man of the hour and say happy birthday."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone said it together as they raised their drinks. Even Ethan happily raised his glass with them and joined them in taking one big sip of what they had in their hands.

"Ok, let's get this party started," she said before ripping her robe off and tossing it away.

Everyone cheered as they saw the sexy dress Linda was wearing. It was a tight and very short red dress with no shoulder straps that showed off plenty of her cleavage and long legs. She also wore matching red high heels; she would've preferred her old platform stripper heels that she still had in her closet, but she didn't think they would work with the type of floor she had to perform on.

She started dancing around the open area they created. She was initially a little nervous; she wasn't going to dance since she hadn't danced in years. But once she got started, she was happy to see that she still had her moves. She went around to each of the guests and did some moves for them; she shook her ass in front of them or bent down to give them a good look at her cleavage. Each one she could see felt like reaching up to touch her, but they resisted. She didn't mind if they touched, but she agreed to her son's rules, and she was willing to help enforce those rules.

She came around to her son and did a little dance for him. He was a little embarrassed, but he was smiling as she danced. Linda was glad because it showed that he was starting to enjoy the show. She spent a little more time dancing for him, giving him more of a show since he was the birthday boy.

Everyone was cheering or shouting something for Linda as if they were at a frat party, and she was loving everything they were saying. There were a couple of comments that Ethan didn't like, but they apologized as soon as he gave them a dirty look. He was starting to enjoy the show, but he wasn't going to let his friends say anything bad about his mother.

Around the second song, she finally reached behind her back and pulled down the zipper. Everyone was excited to finally see something they'd been waiting a long time to see. She pulled down the dress to reveal she was wearing a strapless bra. They were slightly disappointed but were still very happy with the performance. She pulled down the rest of the dress to show the matching red thong she was wearing. She could tell that they were at least glad to see her fine ass.

She went back around to each guest and did another little dance for each of them. She was teasing them as she got her tits close to each of their faces. At this point, they started throwing dollar bills at her; a couple of them threw their money into the air to let it rain down on her. Even Ethan couldn't help getting in on the action. It was mostly his mother's money that she gave him earlier, but he still wanted to be part of the fun.

As the third song hit, Linda went in front of the whole crowd, as it was finally time for the main part of the show. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She held the bra cups with one arm, letting them fall down slightly but not revealing anything yet.

"Oh, please don't tease us anymore," one of them begged.

"Take it off, Ruby!" Becky yelled.

Finally, she flung the bra away, and the crowd was in an uproar. Even Ethan was excited to see her doing this and cheered for her. Despite seeing her topless several times before, this was the most excited he had ever been to see her like this. As she danced around, Ethan took notice of something that he was surprised he didn't notice right away when she took her bra off and that was both his mother's nipples were pierced with studs. He never knew this little detail about her, and he couldn't help thinking that it made her look a little sexier than she already is.

She went around dancing for each one of them again, making sure she shook her tits a little extra this time. As she went around, they threw more money at her and put some dollar bills in the sides of her thong. She went to Ethan last to give him an extra-long dance. She shook her tits in his face and did the same with her ass when she turned around. Ethan put some money in her thong and gave her a big slap on the ass, making everyone cheer loudly when he did that. Linda was very surprised to get that ass slap from her own son, but at the same time, she was glad that he was enjoying the show.

Finally, the playlist finished, and Linda took a bow as she put her robe back on.

"You were wonderful, Ruby!" one of them called out.

"This was way better than a strip club," said another.

"Should I do one more show?" Linda asked.

Everyone looked at Ethan to make sure they had his permission.

"I don't see why not," said Ethan, and everyone cheered.

Linda came back a half hour later, this time wearing a sexy nurse's uniform. It was the only costume she had left from her former stripper days. Everyone loved it, and they loved how she took a fake stethoscope to listen to everyone's heartbeat and made comments about how turned on everyone was. They also loved it when she took a tongue depressor and played around with it in her mouth in a very sexual manner.

She did one last show for them, this time wearing a skirt suit that she sometimes wore to work. She always fantasized about stripping in those clothes, and she was glad she finally got the opportunity to do so. She even put on her eyeglasses for this performance as a prop. She was glad everyone liked her outfit choice, although they thought she was playing a sexy librarian or a sexy teacher. She didn't correct them; she just went with it.

After the last performance, she was finally done dancing with her son and his friends. She spent the next hour hanging around with them, drinking beers, all the while still naked except for the thong and high heels. She felt very relaxed standing around with her tits out like that, and she loved the attention she was getting from her son's friends. She was even glad to see that Ethan was okay with her just standing around like this.

AFTER THE PARTY

Luckily for Ethan, none of his friends came with their own cars tonight. They all had plans to drink plenty of alcohol tonight and planned to take Uber rides all night. They were right to do so because they all had too much to drink that night during Linda's performances. Ethan was only a little buzzed; he never planned to drink too much anyway. He didn't buy into the whole getting drunk for your 21st birthday tradition; he was just glad to be out having a few drinks with his friends and not have to be carded.

One by one, they all left when their Uber cars showed up, and Ethan made sure they all got into the cars safely. They each said their goodbyes and promised not to tell anyone about his mother stripping for them.

When he got back to the finished basement, he found his mother, still nude, sitting on one of the high stools at the bar. She was counting out all of the money she made that night, looking very happy with how much money she made from her son's horny friends. came around the bar and grabbed two more beers for them both. He opened one of them and handed it to Linda.

"You made a lot of money tonight," said Ethan as he sat on a stool next to her and began drinking his beer.

"I didn't do it for the money, but I'll take it anyway," she said as she finished counting her money and then started drinking her beer.

Ethan didn't want to bring up how some of that money was from what she gave him earlier when he was about to go to an actual strip club. She seemed to be very happy with her little fortune.

"You really enjoyed yourself tonight."

"What can I say? You put on one hell of a show," said Ethan. "By the way, those took me by surprise."

He was pointing to her nipple piercings, and she couldn't help laughing.

"Yeah, I used to wear them when I used to dance professionally, and I still like to put them on occasionally," she replied. "I thought it would be fun to wear them tonight because I know how much people really love seeing them."

"I sure did," and they both laughed.

"So, would you say your birthday curse is finally over?" she asked.

"I think it's definitely is over. Thank you for that, by the way. You really made this birthday something to remember."

"I'm just glad I was able to give you what you wanted tonight," she replied.

"Not exactly how I planned it, but I did get everything that I wanted, and you helped me get it," he said before drinking some more. "Well, all except for the champagne court dance you promised that your friend was going to give me. But there's nothing you can do about it."

Linda's eyes flashed open when she realized that she forgot about her promise for a champagne court dance.

"Oh no, I completely forgot about that," she said. "I promised you a champagne court with a stripper."

"Yes, but like I said, there's nothing you can do about it."

"But that was supposed to be my gift to you."

"Mom, you've already done enough for me tonight," he told her.

"But I can still give you that one gift," she said as she got off her bar stool and walked over to him.

"How do you plan to give me a champagne court? Are you going to try and call another one of your old stripper friends and see if they can come another day?"

"No, I was thinking I'd give you that champagne court."

She said this as she moved very close to Ethan. She wrapped her arms around him and pushed her naked tits up against his chest.

"Mom, are you really suggesting you give me a lengthy lapdance?"

"No, I'm suggesting that Ruby give you a lapdance," she said in a seductive voice.

Ethan chuckled. He couldn't believe his mother was doing this.

"Well, Mom, or Ruby, or whoever you are, I think you had too much to drink tonight."

"I haven't been drinking that much."

"But still, I'm your son. Dancing naked for me was going far enough, but a lap dance? From you?"

"Why not? I saw how you were looking at me when I was dancing; you really loved it."

"I admit, I loved the show. But I just can't do that."

"Your mouth says no, but your hand on my ass says something differently."

At that moment, Ethan realized he had his hand on his mother's ass. He didn't even realize he was doing it until she said it. Now that he realized his hand was there, he couldn't help thinking how great her ass felt. He could feel his dick getting hard, and he was sure his mother could feel it also.

"Nobody is around. It will be our little secret," she said as she gave him a very alluring look. "Let Ruby make your birthday extra special."

"This is wrong on so many levels," he said. "But why the hell not?"

Linda squealed in excitement as she gave him a big hug. She then went behind the bar to the mini fridge, where she kept a small bottle of champagne with the twist top covered in gold foil. It was the kind they tend to serve in strip clubs. She liked those bottles, so she always kept them on hand. She then grabbed two champagne glasses, and she and Ethan made their way over to the couch.

Ethan took the bottle from her, opened it, and poured it into both their glasses. They raised their glasses and made a small toast before drinking it all up. Linda then took her phone, paired it again with the speakers, and put on a playlist she thought sounded right for the occasion and lasted long enough for the length of a typical champagne court.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I'm ready whenever you are, mom. Sorry, I mean, Ruby."

Linda gently got onto his lap. She positioned her pussy right on top of her son's groin; she loved that he was already hard for her. She began rocking her body back and forth; her tits were just inches away from Ethan's face. He couldn't help staring at those beautiful mounds of flesh; he felt like a dog drooling at the sight of a juicy steak. He kept his hands on her ass in the beginning; he really wanted to grab her tits, but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to do this with her despite this being her idea. Linda solved that dilemma for him by grabbing his hands and moving them to her tits, and he gave them a good squeeze. He had felt his share of breasts in his young life, but he never felt ones as good as his mother's felt right now.

She turned around for him and began rubbing her ass hard against his groin. His dick was still in his pants, but with the way she was pushing herself into him, it was as if he was ass-fucking her. She leaned back against his body, and Ethan reached around to massage her breasts again. He had fun kneading those large mounds of flesh and playing with her nipple piercings.

Linda turned back around to face him again. She grabbed the champagne bottle and gently poured it over her right breast as she brought her nipple right up to her son's mouth. He took this as an invitation to suck on that nipple, and he eagerly did so just as the champagne poured onto his face and into his mouth. He suckled on that pierced nipple like he was breast-feeding, but instead of milk, he was getting champagne.

"Don't forget the other one," said Linda as she moved her right tit away and did the same thing with her left tit this time.

She was having a lot of fun letting her son play with her tits like this while she poured champagne on her chest. She did this plenty of times back in her stripper days; men always got a kick out of drinking champagne or other forms of alcohol off her tits like this. She never thought she'd be doing this with her own son, nor would she ever think she would get aroused from getting him turned on like this.

She pulled her tits away from Ethan and then just poured the rest of the champagne all over her tits, letting her son see the yellowish bubbly waterfall on her chest. She threw the bottle away and then began grinding her pelvis into his groin, furiously dry humping him. Ethan held on to her hips tightly as she did this, even trying to guide the direction and speed of her movements.

"You like me doing this?" she asked in a sultry voice. "You like me acting like a little slut for you?"

"Yes, Ruby, I really do," he replied.

Linda brought her tits closer to his head and squeezed them around his face, even motorboating him a little bit. Ethan began sucking on her tits again; he was becoming obsessed with them. He flicked the nipple with his tongue, wanting to tease her like she was doing to him this whole time. Then he took it into his mouth and sucked on it like a piece of candy, pulling on the piercings. He went back and forth on each nipple this way, enjoying every moment of this experience.

Linda then slid down his body until her tits were on the bulge of Ethan's pants. She began moving her tits back and forth on his groin, simulating a titty-fuck. She looked up at him as he did this, giving him a big smile and a wink. She then went back up on his body and returned to furiously dry humping him.

"Oh yes! Oh, yes! This feels so good!" She screamed out. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

She looked at her son, who had a huge smile on his face. She wasn't really getting an orgasm, but it was something she used to do for men in the champagne rooms. They liked the idea that the woman they were with was getting off as much as they were. Sometimes her pussy would get very stimulated from the dry humping she would give the men, but that was about it.

Linda began to slow down when she heard her playlist coming to an end. She let her son feel her up a little more before the song finally ended, and she got off of his lap and sat down next to him on the couch. They both said nothing for a long time, which was just fine for Linda. She was worn out and breathing heavily. She hadn't done a lapdance like that in years.

"That was amazing," said Ethan. "Thank you, Ruby."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she replied.

Linda reached out her hand and put it on her son's dick, feeling the erection that was still there. Ethan looked at her strangely, wondering what she was doing.

"You didn't cum for me," she said as she pulled her hand away.

"I tend to last a while," he said, not realizing he was bragging.

"I used to get men off every time I give them a champagne court dance," she said as she took her hand away from Ethan's groin. "I guess I'm losing my touch."