Birthday Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have to disagree," said Ethan. "I may not have cum, but I sure felt like it was going to a few times."

"I'm glad you at least enjoyed yourself."

She then moved in close to her son, getting face to face with him.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked.

"I just remembered that I used to give my favorite customers a kiss for their birthday. No kissing was allowed in the private rooms, but I did it just for a few guys on their birthdays."

"You already gave me a birthday kiss this morning," Ethan reminded her.

"That was a small kiss I gave you as your mother," she replied. "Now I want to kiss you as Ruby."

They both leaned into each other's faces at the same time and gave each other a long, passionate kiss. It was so good that neither one of them wanted to be the one to end that kiss, as they both wanted it to go on forever. Eventually, it was Linda who decided that it had to end and forced them both to stop kissing.

"Whew!" she cried out. "That was intense. If that's how you kiss your mother, I wonder how you kiss your girlfriends."

"I can show you right now," said Ethan.

He grabbed her by her arms and pulled her in close for another long, passionate kiss. This time it morphed into a full-on makeout session as their tongues pushed their way into each other's mouths and their hands began roaming each other's bodies. They completely forgot they were mother and son in that moment; all they cared about was how good the other person's body felt.

Ethan began unbuckling his belt with one hand and pushing his pants down. Linda pulled herself away from their embrace when she saw him doing this.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You were upset that you didn't get me off, so now's your chance to do so," he replied.

It was the first time that night that Linda wasn't sure how far she was willing to go with her own son. So far, she has danced for him naked, given him an erotic lapdance, and been making out with him. Now he was hoping to get more out of her than any other mother should let her own son have from her.

Ethan got his pants down around his ankles, revealing his massive erection. He began jerking himself off as he looked at his mother, who was ogling his dick. Linda knew it was going too far and probably a big mistake, but she had never been so turned on before in her life. She got down on her knees and decided to give her son what he wanted from her.

She spit in her hand a couple of times and began jerking him off as she looked up at him. She then gave him a little wink before she opened her mouth wide and took his whole dick into her mouth. She left it in her mouth for a moment, wanting him to enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing his dick, and she also liked how it felt in her mouth as well. She couldn't see it from her position, but Ethan had a big, ridiculous smile on his face.

She began bobbing her head up and down, slowly at first to get him slightly warmed up, before she began picking up her speed. Her lips were perfectly sealed around the shaft, and every time it went back into her mouth, she used her tongue to massage the shaft. After a while, she began taking it all the way t the back of her throat, gagging on his dick, before she started bobbing her head again.

At one point, she stopped the blowjob to put his dick between her tits and rapidly moved her body up and down for a good titty fucking. She looked at her son as she did this, who was happy with what he was getting. She then went back to the blowjob and sucked his dick with much more ferocity.

The blowjob was intense and was getting too much for Ethan to hold back. He spent the entire lapdance he was getting from her holding himself back from creaming his pants. And now, with this amazing blowjob, he felt he was going to cum into his mother's mouth.

Linda sensed this and slowed down a bit so he could last a little longer. Ethan tried his best to hold it off, but he had his limits. Linda braced herself as several streams of that warm white fluid spilled out and landed in her mouth. She let the cum stay in her mouth for a while, enjoying the warm, gooey feel of it in her mouth, before she swallowed it all. Linda then squeezed out whatever she could from his shaft, getting a few extra drops of that tasty cum. When she was done, she pulled his dick out of her mouth and sat back up on the couch next to her son.

"That was incredible," said Ethan.

Ethan began to pull his pants back up before Linda stopped him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I thought we were done."

Linda gave him another big smile. "Oh no, sweetie, I'm not done with you yet. We're just taking a break until you can get it back up again, and then we're taking this a lot further."

"Really?" he asked very excitedly.

"That's if you're up to it."

"Oh yes, definitely," he said, trying not to sound too excited but failing at it.

They started kissing again. She helped him take off the rest of his clothes, and he got her thong off, the only thing she had on left. He got his hands between her legs and grabbed at her shaved pussy, feeling how hot and moist it was getting. He began to finger her clit and she began moaning to show the pleasure she was getting.

"Oh yes, you're getting me so wet," she cooed into his ear.

He gently pushed her back on the couch as he got into position on top of her, and she spread her legs wide open for him. They were ready to take each other as lovers.

"Fuck me, baby," she said to him. "Fuck Ruby's brains out."

"Oh no, I don't want to fuck Ruby," he told her. "I want to fuck my mother."

"Then do it. Fuck your mother. I'm yours for the taking."

Without any hesitation, he shoved his dick right into her tight pussy, causing Linda to let out a loud moan. He left it in there for a moment, wanting to enjoy the feeling of his mother's warm pussy around his dick. He started fucking her slowly while she held him close to her body, letting out small moans every time he pushed himself into her body.

"Oh yes! Oh Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She cried out. "Fuck your mother! Fuck your whore of a mother!"

"Oh, your pussy feels so good, mom. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," she replied.

She begged him to go faster, and he complied with that request, picking up his speed, hurting her but in a good way that she loved. He was fucking her so hard that the couch began rocking heavily and creaking loudly. It wasn't even an old couch, but he was sure they must've broken something inside of it to move it this way.

Linda made him get off of her and sit back up on the couch. She then got on his lap again, just like she did before with the lap dance. She got his dick back into her pussy again and began rocking back and forth on his dick, this time with more intensity than when she was dry humping him earlier. She had her hands firmly placed on his shoulders, and he did the same with his hands on her hips. She was going wild as she was fucking her son and yelling obscenities. Ethan was sure she was getting herself off from fucking him in this position; he had never been with a woman who had so much sexual energy.

Ethan wanted to take control of her again and made her get off of him. This time, he made her get on her hands and knees as he positioned himself behind her. Linda had a firm grip on the arm of the couch; having had plenty of sex on that couch, she knew what she had to do to stay on it during different sexual positions and not fall off. Ethan grabbed her by the hips, drove his dick back inside of her, and began to rapidly pump his dick into her. An orgasm rippled through Linda's body, and she let out a scream.

After a while of this, Ethan couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it was soon going to be over. He made his mother lie down on her back again because he wanted to look her in the eyes as he finished inside of her. He didn't care if he wasn't wearing a condom and didn't bother to ask if she was on the pill; he really wanted to fill her pussy with his cum.

He fucked her as hard as he could with the few minutes, he knew he had left. They kept looking at each other as he did this, not wanting to let go of their eye contact. He tried to hold on a little longer, wanting to get as much time with her as he possibly could. Finally, with one last thrust of his body, he shot a big load of cum right into her pussy. They kept their eye contact as Linda felt his warm cum fill her up.

They held each other for a minute before he got off of her, and they both sat back up on the couch.

"That was the best sex I ever had in my life," she said. "I usually say that to a lot of guys that I fuck to make them feel good, but in this case it's true."

"Thank you; I feel the same way," he replied.

They held each other for a long time before they decided it was time to leave the basement and head off to bed. There was still a mess from the party, but Linda said they'd clean up in the morning. They didn't bother getting dressed since they were in their own home. They just picked up their clothes and headed upstairs to their bedrooms.

Ethan wasn't sure if he should go off to his bedroom or go to his mother's room after everything they had done. He decided to go to his own room, but his mother grabbed him by the arm and made him go to her bedroom instead. They didn't have sex right away, as Linda was still worn out from the fucking she just received. But as soon as she was ready, they had sex one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms.

THE NEXT MORNING

Ethan woke up to find that his mother was not next to him in bed. He left her bedroom and went to his own room to put something on, then washed up in the bathroom. He could hear her in the kitchen downstairs and decided to go down to join her. On his way there, he smiled as he could smell pancakes being made.

In the kitchen, he was surprised to see his mother standing by the stove, completely naked. She still had her nipple piercings on which he was glad to see.

"Good morning, sweetheart," said Linda.

"Good morning, mom," he replied. "This is a nice surprise."

"I figured after everything, you wouldn't mind if I started walking around here naked like I always wanted to."

"Of course, I don't mind anymore," he said. "It will make it a lot easier for me to fuck you whenever I want."

He walked up to her and gave her a big kiss on the mouth. He gave her a little spank on the ass, which she loved, and then sat at the kitchen table. Linda got two plates of pancake breakfast ready for them and took it to the kitchen table. Before she sat down to eat with Ethan, she poured whipped cream on the pancakes and set the whipped cream can aside.

"You already made me pancakes for my birthday yesterday. You didn't have to do this again."

"That was for your birthday," she said. "This is me making breakfast for my new man."

"I'm your new man?" he asked, feeling very surprised to hear that.

"That's right, and I'm your woman now," she replied. "But we're definitely having an open relationship. That's non-negotiable."

"What? Really?" he asked. The surprises just kept coming to him this morning.

"We'll discuss the details of that later," she said. "Right now, let's just have a nice breakfast."

They continued eating as they had a nice, long conversation. It was hard for Ethan to pay attention when he was sitting across from his naked mother, but he did his best to listen. After they were done, Linda was about to put the dishes away, but before she had the chance, Ethan grabbed her and made her sit on top of the kitchen table. He then took the whipped cream can and sprayed as much as he could all over her tits and she laughed the whole time. He then took off his own clothes and proceeded to make love to his mother on the kitchen table.