All Comments on 'Birthday Suit Rituals'

by aznaked

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

In the opening paragraph you stated that the

two girls had birthdays two days apart and

for the ritual the elders split the difference

to accommodate travel arrangements meaning one

of these girls was forced in to a sexual situation

1 1/2 days early at age 17.

This story could be justifiably reported if

someone feels like it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

There are those that will detract from your writing because of the forced aspect. However this is one fantasy, and two and three the girls were willing and there are other styles and writers that prefer forced and non-consentual and have done quite well. That being said, I am curious to see how these other rituals occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

loved your story and i think you could and should go on and continue this story.

max052max052over 12 years ago
thank you, Mr. Lurker.

After my first comment, which I noticed was deleted, I came to the same realization.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eighteen Times

Breaking the hyman or not you get 18 rapes, it is hard to believe that religious modestly brought up girls could be converted by forced sex. It is impossible to beleive even in a fantasy world with special vitamins that boys would be able to complete 18 times in less than 2-3 days. In neither case would it be a pleasureable ordeal for the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF?

That is so fucked up. You need to have your head examined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wrong category!!!!

non conceptual sex is still rape!!!!

disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
how wonderful for her

she now gets to participate in all the adult family functions!!!

not funny

not stimulating

not erotic

simply disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why do so many cretins leave comments?

for starters, why the fuck are you reading an erotic story if erotic stories offend you? only perverts read erotic literature, so if you're here reading it, that makes you a pervert too, so quit the sanctimonious bullshit.

for the person with the semantics over the age of characters: i don't think there's need to quibble over one day. did it occur to you that a 17 year old, one day short of their 18th birthday can in fact be older than someone who is actually 18?

for instance, a person born in 1889 would turn 18 having only lived through 3 leap years - they would be 6573 days old on their 18th birthday. if they had been born in 1887 they would experience 4 leap years and so be a day older turning 18 at 6574 days. (don't forget 1900 wasn't a leap year).

had they been born a hundred years later in 1989 or 1987 (2000 being a leap year), they could turn 18 at 6574 and 6575 days having lived through 4 and 5 leap years respectively.

if you then bring time of day into the equation and go by the number of hours lived, it is entirely possible to have effectively a four day difference in age (if the 6573 day person had been born at 23:59 and the 6575 day person at 00:01).

finally, to the author of the story, i thought it was very nice, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous