Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's legs loosened up around Susan's head, freeing her to climb in the bed beside her. Holding the woman in her arms while enjoying the sensation that only comes from after having sex. They lay there for a time in a loving embrace. They made love once more before she headed home while sharing a long hot shower in a sinful embrace.

The house was silent, but she still could hear the faint sound of Susan's moans in her ear. She was glad that things didn't go right at first, or she wouldn't have the best birthday ever. She pondered the idea of breaking up with her boyfriend to find another girl to be her lover. She cheated on him with two different women in less than twenty-four hours and took that as a sign they shouldn't be together. Monica opened a whole new world of sexual delights to her that she wanted to keep exploring.

Taking her phone from her dresser, she saw that she had 4 missed calls and a text from her mom. She texted her back, letting her know that she was okay and forgot her phone while out with friends. Looking at a poster of Keira Knightley on her wall, she thought she would really like to kiss that woman for real. She made one last text to Robert to tell him that they were breaking up. Laying on her bed thinking of what just happened, she started fantasizing about being marooned on an island with Keira Knightley dressed as a pirate. A smile came across her face thinking about what it would be like to actually have sex with that actress.

12