Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Met unexpectedly and shared wild passion.
1.4k words
3.44
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold January day the wind would not stop and my bones were so cold getting out of bed. I jumped into a hot shower to warm things up and thought what the hell I was going to do today. Kids were off to school and I had the day to myself. After a quick breakfast I decided to go to the gym for a workout and again a hot shower following before putting on my sweats and heading into the unknown that was the day.

As I walked outside I saw the bookstore I probably saw 1000 times and never thought much about. I figured what the hell let's check it out today who knows what you may find. I dropped my bag off in my car and set off to the store. It was a lot bigger than I thought. Loving history I headed for the non-fiction section and began thumbing through Civil War books and made my way down to World War II. As I stood in the middle of two decently high stacks of books a couple fell off the shelf one hitting me in the head and the other striking my foot. "Dammit!" I screamed as I leaned down to get one of the books not knowing which hit what. As I came back up with an industrial revolution book in hand a pretty woman came up and leaned down to pick up the other.

"I am so sorry I think I accidently pushed the book through the other side and they fell on you." She said shyly and apologetic.

She was gorgeous and a little younger looking than me. I guess what you may refer to as a bigger beautiful woman who had curves that could take up the entire aisle. Her hair waved down to her chest which hung down even further, could not imagine how big her breasts must be, oh and her lips as kissable as any I have seen. My mind processed all that before I could get words out. "it's ok. It happens, but I think you broke my foot!" I joked.

We walked over to a seated area and she kindly pulled out a chair for me. We got to talking. "I am Jack, nice to meet you!".

She replied, "Same here my name is Sammy."

"Hey Sammy this is my first time in a bookstore in ages. I guess I realize why I do not come in here, dangerous place huh?" I laughed.

"I guess so with me around it can be! I love books and come in at least once a week. Anything in particular you like to read?" She asked while she put her hand over mine trying to comfort me.

We small talked for the better part of an hour. She told me about her kids and recent break up. Told her about mine and my relationship status. "So, Sammy what are you doing tonight would you be up for a walk on the beach? Drink anything in particular I can bring?" I asked waiting patiently on an answer.

"I would love to and bring some white wine any kind is ok." She smiled back.

We set a time and she went back to looking at books and I went to my car to head to the grocery store then home.

7 o'clock came and it was time to get to the beach. I got the kids settled in and went to the liquor store to get a couple bottles wine and some disposable cups. It was about a 30-minute drive to a pretty nice and dark beach by around 8PM. As I pulled in I saw her waiting by the boardwalk that takes you on to the beach. Wearing a button down totally open with a tank top underneath and some short jeans.

"Hey Sammy, you look amazing! Your hair does great things in the breeze." I said sounding corny.

"Thanks, you do not look so bad yourself." She replied.

So, I took my backpack with the wine and cups and off we went just in time to see the last bit of sun meet the ocean. and we walked as the stars began to appear one by one. Small talk. Learned about her love of BDSM and how she is more submissive than dominant which works nicely and a bunch of random things about life and our journeys including being 11 years older, ouch.

"Sammy let's stop here." I said as we hit some rocks we could sit on. "How is the wine treating you?" I asked.

"Oh my god I think I am getting a little tips this is good timing to rest." She said.

We must have made it 500 yards down the beach. The waves lapping and breeze were so perfect. It was not hot and not as cold as previously in the morning. I sat or leaned back on a fairly large boulder. She leaned in to me rather than sitting down. I swear I got a little hard when that happened. Our lips met and paused for a second then separated letting our tongues dance for what seemed like 5 minutes bathing each other with amazing kisses tasting like wine. We broke.

"Oh, my that was nice." I said.

"Which part?" Sammy responded as she took off her shirt then tank top and put her shirt back on only with her bra on underneath. "This better?"

I knew it was better and was beautiful. "How big are those things?" I asked without hesitation.

"44G!" She said with pride.

We kissed again this time my hands running along her breasts and sides. Hard as a rock know imagining she could feel it through my jeans. "You are beautiful!" I snuck out in between kisses.

"Babe let's head back? What else did you have going on tonight? This was a pleasant surprise." I asked.

"Nothing. It is my birthday by the way Jack. I really did not have anything planned but now I think I know what I would like to do. Come back to my place with me." She hinted.

We did just that. We both headed back, after she buttoned up her shirt. Got in our cars and I followed her back to her place. It was about 30 minutes and on the way realized I had no condoms and maybe she did at her house who knows but was a good night so far.

We pulled up to her townhouse, cute two-story place with a garage. She invited me in and immediately started kissing again as our clothes disappeared as fast as we closed the door.

"Fuck you have curves that do not stop babe." I said as she took my hand and led me upstairs.

She took me into her room and sat down on her bed right in front of me taking my rock-solid hardness into her mouth. Kissing him first then swirling her tongue on my head and engulfing him in a push of glory. She began working the top with her mouth and the bottom with her hand. I was in heaven. Maybe it was the wine but felt like may be awhile before I may cum.

"Oh my god you feel amazing baby I love this, but I think you should lay back and let me pay you back!" I offered.

She did just that and laid back on the bed. I got on top starting at her lips kissed for a minute while my cock danced at her doorstep teasing sliding in but I kissed my way down stopping at both boobs, large and her nipples pale and large kissed and sucked on each one telling them how gorgeous they were then kissed down her stomach to her already drenched thighs. At this point her legs fell away and I settled my tongue in on her clit gyrating with increasing speed. At times licking my way up and down her lips then settling back in on that hard nugget of a clit. Doing this until she started to shake.

I came up for air. "Happy birthday my new friend!" I smiled as she muttered something sweet. Then went back to finish her off with increasing speed until she let out a sweet moan and a tightening grip on my hair.

I kissed my way back up stopping at each boob again to reintroduce myself then her lips. We kissed tongues out of our mouths and in. Our eyes met and I was in such a good place hoping she was too. At that moment I was still hard and pressed my way into her.

"Ahhhhhh, yes baby". Sammy let out. "God you feel like heaven."

As I slid in deep we kissed again and I told her, "Your pussy feels amazing babe." Not moving around much yet still enjoying the kisses. I knew this was going to be a long night.

To be continued.