Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Guy gets a surprise gift from Mom and daughter.
7.1k words
4.72
64.4k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

The trouble with dating a hot Mom is that she'll often have an equally hot daughter. It was certainly the case with my girlfriend, Terri's, cheerleading eighteen year old daughter, was a sexpot on legs. Shannon had opened the front door in her costume, which I swear had been designed by a coach whose idea of cheerleading had been formed by watching porn. The skirt only covered the top of her thighs and almost fully showed her long tanned legs and the top, so tight it clung to her tits, was cropped inches above the belly button so I could (at least surreptitiously and for a brief moment) admire her flat stomach, with the belly-button ring and the small tattoo which snaked up from her hip.

"Mom, Frank's here," she called upwards, before wandering into the kitchen as her Mom called down for her to entertain me.

Being a teenager she'd made no attempt to respond to her Mom's instruction, but I followed her anyway, her swaying ass in front of me was a much better view than sitting watching the television in the main room. She turned and jumped on the table, swinging her legs and looking at me as if she'd automatically expected me to be entertained by her Mom's command. "I hear it's a special day, happy birthday."

"Thanks," I replied opening the refrigerator and helping myself to a diet-coke, "though after forty it becomes a commiseration, not a celebration."

She grinned, "They say you're only as old as the woman you feel."

"Your Mom's a year older than me," I replied.

She laughed, "Got me there. Going anywhere good?"

"I'm sure we are, your Mom booked somewhere, she's not telling me," I replied. Not that I minded, I neither dislike surprises nor like them and I was sure that whichever eatery Terri had booked would be perfectly fine, and probably even better than that. If neither of us were millionaires we were both in the more than adequately remunerated category, we could afford to eat out in nice places and whilst we'd probably have a small, but polite, argument about who would pay as she was taking me out, I'd also after a few attempts to get my wallet open give-up and let her pass over her credit card.

"Yep," Shannon said, not sounding that interested. "You staying tonight?" she asked, obviously trying to make polite conversation.

On my birthday I was certainly confident of some action, to be honest, if it hadn't been my birthday I'd have been pretty confident as well; Terri was a hot piece of work and she loved fucking as much as I did, and it's probably my favourite activity. Still, this was her daughter I was talking to, and even though I'd known her nearly six months and been staying over regularly for five of them it was probably best not to be too graphic and not say, 'Yeah, I'll be fucking your Mom up the ass later' and instead went for a non-committal, "We'll see how your Mom feels," as if it was still a matter that the two of us would be discussing over our meal.

For the next five or so minutes I made desultory small talk with the teen, a bit about sport and politics from me, a bit about fashion and music from her; it made me glad I didn't have kids as I couldn't imagine having a similar conversation every night over the dinner table. Though she wasn't my daughter, it did have the upside that I could glance quickly down at her sexy legs as she swung them back and forth, several times getting lucky and almost catching a glimpse of her upper thigh. Still, I wasn't underjoyed when her Mom entered the kitchen.

My girlfriend, Terri, was certainly a catch and more than once I'd caught other guys looking at me enviously as we strode into a restaurant or stood together at a bar. Tonight she was looking as hot as normal, with a dress that was a size too small for her bosoms, pressing them together whilst only reaching halfway down them, and which accentuated her sexy ass, which I'd banged on our first date. "Hi, Frank. Happy birthday." As her daughter was in the room she offered me her cheek coyly, I kissed it almost platonically, whilst being sure that her mouth would be round my cock later.

"Thanks, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes," she reached for her car keys, I wasn't going to argue with that as it meant I'd be able to have a couple of glasses with my meal, still it also meant she wasn't planning for us to be out late and hitting the bars, which was a shame as some of our best fucking had been when drunk, or at least tipsy (including one memorable time going back to my place where we'd had a threesome with another single Mom who we'd met earlier that evening in a bar). That it wouldn't be a late one was confirmed as she turned to Shannon and said, "We'll see you later; we'll be back about ten."

A smile crossed her daughter's face and she quickly looked at me, before returning to her Mom, all jaded boredom again, "Yes, I'll be up."

"See you later then," I nodded and started to guide Terri to the door, an early night hopefully meant that my girlfriend was planning to let me fuck her until I came, use her mouth to get me hard again and then anally ride me until we were both exhausted.

*

As expected Terri had booked us a nice and upmarket restaurant; the portions were small but their taste made up for it. Between courses she presented me with a pair of silver cufflinks, whilst adding that "Your real present" is later, which pretty much confirmed I'd be getting laid tonight. I made a brief attempt to pay for the meal, but quickly gave in; it wasn't worth any souring of the mood for what was an affordable meal for us both.

Not having drunk it meant we didn't have to wait around for a cab. It also meant that Terri concentrated on driving and not secretly (and sometimes not so secretly) playing with my cock in the backseat. I was hoping that at least we could have some dirty talk about what we were going to do when we got back to her place, but it wasn't getting off the ground -- that was a bit worrying as normally she can be pretty graphic about what we're going to be doing that night and exactly where I can stick my cock (and it's often not her pussy she'll talk about). Still, you don't put on a 'fuck-me' dress if you're just expecting a chaste evening in front of the television and in all the time I'd been dating Terri she wasn't one to tease without please, so I wasn't that concerned.

We got to the house, the lights still on. Terri opened the door and entered, with me behind, taking off my jacket and hanging it up as we entered. Terri stopped by the stairs, "You upstairs Shannon," she called.

"Yes, I'm ready," her daughter called back, from what sounded like her Mom's room.

Terri took my hand and started to lead me up, turning seductively when she'd taken a few steps, "Want to get your real birthday present."

I certainly did, sliding my other hand up to her ass and giving it a squeeze, "Lead on," I said gallantly.

She giggled and seductively continued up, her ass wiggling just inches in front of me and acting like a magnet. By the time we reached the top, I was already rock-hard.

"Mmmmn, you're going to enjoy tonight," Terri turned again and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close for a kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues flickered against each other. I quickly cast a look down the landing; Shannon's light was off, so despite being awake I guessed she was in bed playing with her phone or whatever teenage girls do alone in the dark. I slid my hands around to start to undo her Mom's dress, confident we wouldn't be disturbed in the next few minutes. Terri broke away, "Naughty," she teased, "Wait for your present."

She turned towards the door and I noticed she'd forgotten to turn off the light as it spilt out through the crack at the bottom. It flooded into the corridor as she opened it and walked in.

I followed her.

"Fuck!" I couldn't help but swear in surprise.

Lying on the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of tiny white socks was Shannon. Her legs were agape in a diagonal, her heels touching each other with her knees out, exposing her teenage cunt, almost bare apart from a tiny landing strip, no more than a few inches high and less than half an inch across. She was smiling at me as she ran the tip of one of her Mom's dildos over one of her breasts, sliding it around the hard nipple, "Happy birthday Frank," she said.

I glanced at her Mom. Terri didn't look shocked or horrified or even slightly surprised, instead, she looked pleased turning from looking at her daughter to me, "Happy birthday, here's your present."

"Fuck," I repeated again as I tried to get my brain into gear. Terri was into kinky things, and I wasn't complaining as I enjoyed it as much as she did, but if I was reading this right she was happily offering her teenage daughter for me to fuck. I paused, considering what to say and then managed the only thing which I could think of at that moment, "Fuck."

"That's the idea," giggled Terri, "I want to watch you fuck her first, then I'm going to join in."

I suppose I could have left, but now that I understood the situation wasn't some weird hallucination or some practical joke I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity; like mother, like daughter, I thought and if Mom was as hot as hell, so was Shannon. "Let me get this off," I grinned and started unbuttoning my shirt.

Terri was shrugging out of her dress, she might have been wanting to watch first, but she was obviously planning to do so naked. Quiet how kinky she and her daughter were, if I hadn't guessed was confirmed, as Shannon slid the toy into her pussy she watched us both getting undressed, before her Mom took it from her and sat on the bed beside her, slipping the toy into her mouth before trailing it down over her stomach and over her slit. God, I was lucky to be dating such a dirty-minded slut. I got out of my socks, tossing them randomly on the floor and completely naked I walked towards the bed.

Before I reached it Shannon was off it and on her knees. "Mnnnn" she said as she took my dick in her hand and stroked it, "Mom was right about your size, none of the guys in school are this big."

"He's more experienced than any of them as well," her Mom said, further bigging me up, "You won't be disappointed."

The teen moved her hand back and forth, slowly stimulating my already erect gland. Giggling she ran her tongue round the tip and I shuddered in anticipation. She looked up at me with a sexy smile, her fingers still continuing to play with my cock, like she was a flautist and I was her instrument, "Mom says I should prepare properly, make sure you're nice and lubricated, so you fit in easily."

"You should always do what your Mom says, she's smart," if Terri was going to compliment me I was more than willing to return the favour; anyway she was right. I kept watching as the teen opened her sexy mouth and slid it along my prick. My early impression was that she was as talented as her Mom, still working me with her hand, easing the cock between her lips, not so fast that she choked, but not slow either. Her head rocked gently as she went back and forth, taking me in, deeper and deeper, beyond the normal or garden blow-jobs that were the stock in trade of cheerleaders when I was her age and into the realms of the deep throat which most girls I'd known didn't master until at least college.

"Damn," I moaned appreciatively, glancing at her Mom who was looking on, with one hand sliding the dildo over her pussy lips, whilst with the other she held up her phone, filming the scene. I'd never appeared in a porno, and not that I minded, but I'd never imagined the first time would be a Mom recording her daughter swallowing me whole. As that was what was happening, I'm not small, but Shannon had still got me in all the way, her lips pressing at my ball sac, and her hands now wrapped around my ass as she used them to drag herself on. She paused in situ for a second, swinging her eyes up to make sure I knew how deep she'd got before dropping back, snorting in some air through her nose and then jamming forward, gagging a little, but not enough to stop her.

"That's it, baby, take it all, make Frank nice and ready," Terri giggled, "Show him I'm not the only deep-throat queen in this house."

Now Terri isn't a slouch in the deep-throat department herself, without boasting I'm not a small man and Terri can take me all the way into her throat and barely gag and her daughter was just as talented. Now she'd swallowed me she wasn't resting on her laurels, but was vigorously jerking her head back and forth as she sucked me deep. My eyes were rolling as the pleasure shot from my toes all the way up the top of my head; my teenage self would have cum at this point, but I had better control and unlike eighteen-year-old me I knew that oral from a hot teenager was only the start and not the end, especially when her equally sexy Mom was masturbating a few feet away as she watched.

I gripped Terri's shoulders and squeezed, jerking my hips so that I was meeting her halfway. She went even faster, so it was an effort of intense willpower not to cum into her mouth. "Go on, show him how good a cock-sucker you are, make Mom proud," Terri giggled, taking the dildo out of her pussy and sliding it deep into her mouth, moving it back and forth as she pressed it at the back of her throat, gulping heavily.

I rammed her daughter's mouth, driving my cock forward as I looked at her Mom, meeting her eyes, both of us incredibly turned on. The teen took it well, gagging and choking a little, but not so much that I needed to slow or pull back. She closed her eyes tightly, but I could see they'd be watering, the eyeshadow smudged below them. Still, she was encouraging me on so I wasn't stopping, continuing in and out of her throat like it was a pussy. The teen gripped my ass cheeks harder, her own head bouncing forward as she got the face fucking she so obviously wanted. Her Mom groaned as she reinserted the dildo in her cunt, before lifting up her phone to take some pictures; I only hoped if she did decide to put them on some amateur porn website then she was taking me from my best side.

"Gurrgghh," Shannon's head popped back and she made a sound somewhere between a gasp and a gulp as she drew in air. For a second I waited to see if she was going to return, but my dick must have been prepped enough; it was literally dripping saliva, threads of it hanging like webs from my rod. The teen took another breath and smiled up at me, licking her lips and chin to clean away where she'd drooled, before turning back to her Mom, "I think Frank's ready to fuck me."

Her Mom giggled and shuffled over to the other side of the bed, leaving a space free, "He looks like he is."

"I am," I agreed as the teen sexpot stood up and sashayed over to the bed, wiggling her sexy butt at me as she walked. She got on it and rolled onto her back, positioning herself as she had been when I came in, except using a finger to rub her moist pussy as I quickly followed her, "You're as hot as your Mom," I said as I took hold off my cock and started to guide it into her waiting hole.

"Fuck her as hard as you fuck me," her Mom replied, picking up her phone to take another souvenir photograph.

"Yes, fuck me and make me cum," the teen temptress said as she lifted her legs up. For a second they remained vertical and then she grabbed them pulling them down so far back that her feet were resting against the bedboard; it was one thing she had over her Mom, Terri was flexible and still in good shape, but she wasn't teenage cheerleader fit. I pushed my cock down, her cunt was both tight and soaked, so that even if my cock was fitting snugly it wasn't difficult to shove it in. I began to thrust, giving her my entire length and certainly fulfilling the first part of her request.

"UUuhh, uhhh," she began to moan almost straight away and if that wasn't her actually cumming as she'd asked, it was certainly a good start. I drove faster, not bothering with any slow sensitive warm-up, but moving straight to a hard hammering, kneeling over her as I pounded. She groaned louder, her body starting to move in rhythm with mine, her back bending as she pushed her cunt upwards and immediately snapping back as I slammed into her, not stopping until my balls were smacking against her, "Uhhhh, yes, fuck me, Mom's told me how good you are, I want it."

"Yes, Frank baby, show Shan, what you can do," her Mom gasped, she was kneeling up, looking over, holding her phone with one hand as she used the other to shove the dildo up into her hole. "Oohhh," she gave a groan, though it wasn't as loud as her daughter who was getting louder and louder as my dick rapidly and forcefully went down her cunt. Terri giggled and dropped the phone, her hand moving to my shoulder to massage and knead it my hips worked their magic, going up and down over her daughter. "Shannon loves the big dick, don't you?"

"Yesss, yessss," the teen cried, "I love a big dick." It made me wonder what the two of them talked about in the evening in front of the television; were they comparing dates and how much cock they'd got? Swapping hints and tricks? They must have had some strange conversations to agree that I'd fuck Shannon in front of her Mom. Not that I was complaining, she might not have the experience of her Mom, but she wasn't an amateur either, and if her Mom had the body of a woman half her age, Shannon had the body of one who was exactly hers; her cunt was tight, her stomach hard and her tits firmly perky. Nor was she any less eager and enthusiastic than her Mom, no lying back and thinking of her favourite movie, but bouncing and shuddering, eagerly driving back at me with every thrust, squealing and crying in ecstasy, "Yessss, uuuhhh, yesss, hammer my cunt with that dick."

"Mmmnnn, I need it as well," giggled Terri, now leaning over her daughter, her face inches from my stomach as it went up and down, crashing into her daughter and rising. "I need that dick."

I frowned as she put her hands in separating us. But I hadn't realised I was about to witness the kinkiest, dirtiest thing Terri and I had ever done yet, because even as I was rising she was sliding her head so that her chin was resting on her daughter's leaking slit, her tongue slipping out to lick round my gland, which was still wet with Shannon's secretions. "Christ," I murmured in shock, my eyes literally widening as Terri opened her mouth and slid herself down my Shannon-soaked cock.

Her head bobbed back and forth for a few moments, as she sucked away her daughter's cum, before pulling her head back and smiling at me. "I'll help you find the spot," she purred and taking my dick slid it back into the hole.

I quickly resumed my fucking, kneeling up as the teen bucked and shuddered under my renewed sensual assault. Her Mom knelt beside me, her face moving towards mine. God, she was attractive and kissing her whilst fucking her daughter seemed the next logical step. Our lips met hard, our mouths moving, our tongues shooting out to envelope each other. I held the kiss, my mouth vibrating against hers, as my hips worked back and forth, driving me into her daughter. My back ached with the effort of holding position at one end, whilst working energetically down below. But it was worth it, not just for me but for Shannon as well who was squealing and shrieking like a banshee calling out the next death, "Aaarrghh, yesssss, aaarrghhh!"

Without warning her Mom dropped again, breaking the kiss, but more than making up for it by sliding her luscious lips up my cock again, slurping loudly and eagerly at it. Shannon lay for a second getting her breath back and then rolled onto her front, getting onto her hands and knees in front of me and wiggling her cute behind. Her Mom slid all the way down my cock, choking for a second before pulling back and slipping off me. She flicked her gaze between my hard dick and her daughter's dripping fuck hole. "Let me help," she giggled and took my cock in her hand guiding it towards her daughter's slick slit.

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers
12