Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid it in and Shannon giggled, "Mom, wrong hole."

"You want it in your ass?" her Mom looked at me with an expression which said 'teenagers, they need to make their minds up.'

"You know I'm a big anal fan," she giggled and added, "Big being the word."

I was already pulling out my dick, but this time Terri didn't take hold of it, but gripped her daughter's cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her hole. It was opened enough that I'd guessed that the teen had spent the evening prepping with toys, her own or perhaps her Mom's, as they obviously were more a sharing pair than I'd realised and Terri had a choice collection of butt-plugs. I wasn't complaining though, as my well-lubricated cock slid down the hole. From what she had said I knew I wasn't the first cowboy to the rodeo, but I may have been the largest, she certainly let out a bit of a squeak as I went in, before saying, "I can take it, shove it all the way in."

The butt plug had done its work for the first few inches and my cock sped in, before hitting resistance. I pulled back, gripping the teen's hips for leverage and thrust again, putting my weight behind it. She gasped and rocked forward as I hammered in, her body vibrating with the pressure I was putting on her. "Oohhh, yes, put it all in, I want that huge cock in my tight little ass," she moaned, pressing her butt back at me, "Fill me up, Frank."

"Do it, give Shannon that prick and stretch her out," her Mom moaned, licking one set of lips and rubbing another as she sat back and watched.

It was a lot of pressure on me, both Mom and daughter demanding I pound all the way in. But I was up for the challenge. I paused for a second, gripping Shannon harder as I eyed up her cute little bottom and mentally prepared myself to go in straight and deep. Taking a breath, I pulled back. Then slammed forward, putting my body's entire strength into the thrust. Her tight anus walls collapsed like they were chocolate melting in the sun, my hard prick burrowing deeper and deeper into her, making her squeal with pleasure. I pulled back again, but this time hardly paused before I was hammering forward. Her ass expanded to fit me with an alacrity which suggested that it was not only no stranger to intruders but regularly dealt with them. Within moments I could feel my thighs resting on her cheeks, by balls at her crack.

"That's so hot, you're in all the way," Terri groaned, again picking up her phone to take a picture of my balls-deep sodomising of her eighteen-year-old daughter.

"Don't stop, keep on fucking me," gasped said daughter.

I wasn't a man who needed to be told twice. I paused only for a second to glory in my triumph, before I was slamming in again, and again, and again. The teen shook and squeaked under my rapid pounding, her wails of ecstasy filling the room and turning on her Mom, who could hardly keep her phone up straight to take pictures as she was dildoing her cunt so vigorously. After a few attempts she gave up and instead just lay back against the headboard, driving her fingers into her cunt. I was happy to provide a masturbatory spectacle for her, my hand skimming over her daughter's cheeks making them bounce and jiggle, "Who's your Daddy?"

"You are," squealed the teen, "Mom, marry Frank so he can be my Daddy."

This wasn't the reaction I'd been quite hoping for, luckily Terri seemed to be masturbating so hard that she wasn't actually listening to what her daughter squeaked out, or else she was ignoring in the hope I wasn't going to take this opportunity to pop the question. I'd had no intention of doing so and quickly shifted topics, "Is this the biggest cock you've ever had in your ass?"

"Aaahh, yesss, yesss, I've never had such a huge one," she gasped, "You're the biggest, you're stretching me so much."

"Do you want me to ram it deep and hard? To fuck your hole until it's ruined?" I grinned and Terri almost came at my words, the dirty talk, the dildo and her daughter's squeals combining to make her senses overload, "Do you want me to wreck this tiny teenage fuckhole? Stretch it open until it gapes?"

"Yessss, yesss, yessss," she screamed, "I want you to fuck my asshole until it's totally destroyed, I love big cocks in there and your's is the best ever, aaaaarghhh, fuuucckkk, yesssss!"

"Uuhhh, yessss," her Mom was shuddering and gasping, the toy deep in her pussy, "Yesss," she gave another groan, her mouth opening and her eyes closing, "Fucccckk, yesssss."

I grinned and continued fucking her daughter, well aware that it's not often that you can make two women cum together and that Shannon was well on her way to an orgasm which would outweigh her Mom's. I sped up, slamming in and making her shake in pleasure. The bed banged against the wall and I thought that I really needed to offer to do the wallpapering one weekend to make up for the chunks I was knocking out of it. "Aaarrrghhh, yeesss," screamed Shannon, "Fuck my ass with your huge dick, tear me open, aaaaarghhh, fuuccckkk, stretch me out."

I thought her Mom had finished as she'd dropped the dildo, but I should never underestimate Terri's kinkiness, as she quickly recovered from her orgasm and was getting up. She slid astride her daughter's back, her naked cunt dripping over her daughter's spine as it rubbed along it. She lowered her head so that it was resting in the dimple just above the teen's crack, inches away from where my cock was slamming in and out of the butthole. "Give it me," she giggled, "Let me suck it."

I pulled it out, ignoring the protestations of Shannon and lifted my cock towards her Mom's mouth. Terri opened her lips and slid them over my organ; I groaned in pleasure, Terri is the best cock-sucker I've ever dated and I'd gone with a few. I remembered how good her daughter's mouth had felt, but Terri beat her hands down, experience and enthusiasm beat enthusiasm on its own (though give Shannon a couple of years at college and it might be a hell of a lot closer). I pressed forward, watching my cock vanish between Terri's luscious lips, the hot Mom gulping and swallowing as she took it as deep in her mouth as her daughter had just taken in the ass. I thrust back and forth, confident that Terri would take it, which she did, her eyes might have watered a little and she might have gagged, but she really was the empress of the deep throat.

"Give it to me, I want it again," Shannon moaned, wiggling enticingly.

Now don't get me wrong, a warm and sloppy deep throat is fun, but nothing beats a tight ass and whilst it had been a nice diversion I was wanting back. I just hoped Terri wouldn't be jealous, though as I pulled back from her, she gave me a grin and pulled at her daughter's cheeks, exposing the still gaping hole. My dick drove in, faster than before with its recent lubrication. I drove in quickly, hammering it deep and hard. Shannon was squealing in pleasure within moments, my brief digression quickly forgiven. "Fuck me, fuck my ass so hard! Ohhhhh, fuuucckk, yessss!"

What's a guy to but comply? I slammed her with as much power as I could manage, my thighs repeatedly striking her cheeks, making them jiggle and jump. All the time her Mom remained sitting astride her, rubbing her cunt up and down her daughter's back whilst watching me fill her ass hole with my dick. The teen didn't seem to mind, as a cheerleader she'd done plenty of pyramids and if you can hold up someone standing on your shoulder whilst maintaining your smile you can easily cope with your Mom sitting on your back whilst being fucked from behind.

Terri's head dipped again and I could feel the tip of her tongue trailing against my cock as it slid down her daughter's ass crack and wriggled against me as I entered the teen's hold. There was no doubt, whatever my efforts I was going to cum pretty soon, unless the excitement was too much for me and my heart gave out first. On the theory it's best to die happy I pounded as fast and deep as I could, enjoying both the tight vice-like grip on my cock as it drove into the tight tunnel and the sensual tickling delight of a lithe tongue flickering over it.

"Aaarrrrghhh, yesssss, yessss," screamed Terri, rocking and shuddering as she orgasmed loudly and violently, the waves of pleasure she must have been experiencing come together in a tidal wave, "Aaarrrghhhh, fuuccckk, yesssss."

I rammed into the shivering teen, closing my eyes as it seemed to make the touch of her Mom's tongue and the grip of her own ass more intense, the sounds also becoming clearer as closing down one sense made the other's take up the slack. The screams and cries of the teen reverberated around the room, louder and louder as I continued to drive in.

I could feel a tightness in my balls and a growing feeling which seemed to be starting in my toes and rising rapidly. I managed to groan out, "I'm about to cum."

"Over my face," giggled Terri. I did as she asked, pulling out my cock and pointing it in her direction, jacking and jerking it for the final moments, until it exploded, sending paroxysms of pleasure tearing through me and a sheet of semen over the Milf's beautiful face. I carried on pumping, sending first one spurt and then another and then more out, each one accompanied by a deep breath and electrifying shredding of every nerve in my body.

"Mmmnnn" Terri moaned appreciatively, as I opened my eyes and looked down. The cum was sliding over her face, down her nose and over her lips to her chin and dripping from her jaw into her daughter's still gaping hole. She licked her lips, "That's lovely," she giggled and got up, lying back on the bed.

Her daughter got down and rolled over, her tongue out as she licked my cum from her Mom's cheek, keen to get a taste as well, "It is yummy," she said looking at me, "The best I'd ever tasted."

I'd always imagined one lot of cum would taste like another, not that I'd given it much thought, but still it was a compliment I wasn't going to complain. I watched as Shannon cleaned her Mom like it was she who was the cat and Terri was the kitten. Terri grinned up at me, "I hope you've got some left, as I still want to be fucked."

"I might need some extra motivation," I teased as her hand moved to stroke my dick.

"What about this?" she giggled and took her daughter's cheeks in her hands, pulling the unresisting teen closer.

"Fuck," I said in awe as their open mouths met and I was treated to their tongues shooting out and rolling over each other as they made out with a passion. I wasn't sure whether they'd done this before or even planned it, perhaps it was them getting caught up in the moment? But neither was shy about it and neither was pulling back either. As they kissed their hands moved to each other's tits, fondling and kneading them in a way Moms and daughters don't do. I found I was gently stroking my dick, which had got as hard as iron almost before I had noticed. "Fuck," I repeated.

It was about to get better as Terri lay Shannon flat on the bed, just inches from my feet, and climbed on top of her, resting her cunt over the teen's pretty face as she bowed down towards her daughter's sexy one. Within seconds they were eating each other, not reluctantly either, but deep and hard laps, their tongues fairly pushing at each other's holes. I could hear my breath exhaling as the sounds of their licks and moans filled the air. I wasn't sure my cock could get any harder, it was so stiff, as I watched them, that if I'd used it as a weapon I'd have fractured a skull.

"Mmnnn, ymmmm," the groans from both of them were passionate and intense. I'd known Terri was as dirty and kinky as any other woman I'd ever dated, but now I knew she was more so. Perhaps I should have been shocked and sickened by the incestuous sixty-nine in front of me, but Terri knew me well and I wasn't, it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and my thoughts weren't about how sickening it was, but about when I could join in.

As if reading my mind Terri lifted her head temporarily from her daughter's teen twat and glanced at me with a sultry smile, "Aren't you going to get the rest of your present?" She wiggled her ass, "I want some cock, it's not just for Shan, you know."

There was no way I was going to look that gift horse in my mouth and I literally jumped up and got behind Terri. Her pussy was otherwise filled with her daughter's tongue and I didn't want to interrupt, anyway, my girlfriend was definitely an anal aficionado, who appreciated cocks up her asshole on a regular basis. I grasped her cheeks, pulling them apart to expose her rosebud. "Er, yes, Frank, fuck my butt," she groaned, confirming I was heading for the right target, before dropping her mouth back down onto her daughter's snatch.

I pushed in, grunting as I broke through the sphincter and into the tight tunnel, which gripped me hard. I knew Terri didn't like to waste time so I put in all my effort in driving forward, opening up her hole and pushing aside the wall's resistance. Within a few moments, I was slapping my thighs against her ass as the full length of my large rod pounded down into her. Glancing down to watch it enter it was strange to see the top of Shannon's head as she carried on lapping at her Mom as I fucked the Milf just inches above her.

"Take it, baby, take my cock all the way," I grunted, grasping her waist for better leverage and going to town on her ass. She rocked and bounced as I slammed into her leading her daughter to reach up and round her lower waist so she too could get a better grip and lifting her head to speedily tongue at her Mom's dripping cunt. Her Mom vibrated like a cell phone on silent. I slammed harder and faster, making sure I was giving Terri the same quality pounding I'd just given her daughter. She definitely appreciated it, her head continually lifting up to give small gasps and groans, before dropping down to give her daughter a few hard licks in turn.

"Mmmnn, Mom this is so hot," Shannon groaned, she pushed her head from between her Mom's legs and looked up at me hungrily, a feed-me look in her eyes as she opened her mouth.

I didn't ask what she wanted, it was so obvious. I pulled my dick out of Terri's ass, with a brief, "I'll be back," as I directed it towards the teen's mouth. She was open to receiving me, taking it deep and eagerly, as I pumped in and out. Her tongue tickled and played with the gland I went in and out, thrusting as hard and deep as I dared. She took it happily, her hands moving from her Mom's waist to my butt, encouraging and pulling me in. I drove down, as she closed her eyes tightly, a small sliver of saliva leaking from between her lips as I hit her throat.

"MMmnnn, yummy pussy," her Mom giggled and licked hard at her daughter. She wiggled her ass, "Don't forget me."

That was impossible, as enjoyable as it was having my cock sucked by Shannon I also wanted to fit my dick in her Mom's asshole. I gave the teen another couple of thrusts, marvelling at how far she could take cock, before whipping it out and slamming the relubricated cock into Terri's anal fuckhole. The Milf shuddered and shook with pleasure, momentarily crying out in ecstasy, before she ducked down again. Shannon's head was vanishing as well and she was back to lapping away eagerly at her Mom, at least for a couple of minutes before she reappeared grinning and desperate for another suck.

Who was I to refuse?

I fucked her face for another minute, before returning to Terri, pounding away more enthusiastically and energetically than I think I'd ever managed in my life. The Milf shuddered and groaned, lifting her head, unable to contain the ecstasy coursing through her system, "Yessss, yesss, fuck my ass, ohhhh yessss, go harder."

Previously she dropped down and carried on licking away at Shannon, but the pounding was so powerful and all-consuming that all she seemed capable of was bending and arching her back and howling like a wolf at the moon, "Aaarrrghh, fuuucckkk, aaaaargghh, yesssss!" I grinned and slammed in, really giving her something to scream about.

Shannon slithered out from under her, her lips gleaming with her Mom's juice and her own leaked saliva. She gave me a smile and climbed over her Mom, sliding her cunt along the Milf's spine as she approached me. Her hands reached down to Terri's ass and she began to squeeze and knead at the bouncing buttocks. "MMMnnn, fuck her, fuck my Mom's ass good," she giggled, her tongue moving sensually around her lips. "Drive her wild with your cock."

Luckily for us all that was very much my intention, my hips working back and forth as I hammered the Milf's back hole. Shannon grinned again, wiggling her naked tits at me, before moving in for a kiss. My mouth was open as hers landed on it, our tongues twirling around. When I'd got up I'd not expected I'd end the day balls-deep in Terri's butt whilst her daughter made out with me, but I wasn't complaining -- as birthday presents went it certainly topped some new socks and aftershave. I slammed harder, using the bottom half of my body to drive my cock into Terri, whilst my upper half remained upright, feeling the press of Shannon's lovely tits against my pecs as our mouths moulded together. My tongue wrapped around the teen's."

"Yesssss, yesssss, yessss," screamed her Mom loudly, quivering with every one of my thrusts. Her ass was so tight around I knew it was only a matter of time, and when I say time, I mean seconds rather than minutes. I gently pushed Shannon back so I could concentrate on my girlfriend for the final lap. The teen didn't seem to mind, she'd obviously been well brought up and was happy to share. I looked down, seeing my cock vanish repeatedly into Terri's hole, as a familiar feeling started to creep up from my toes.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted in warning.

"In Mom's ass," said Shannon excitedly and because her Mom offered no other alternatives I did as she suggested, every muscle and sinew seemed to melt into a puddle as I shot my load, blast after blast of silvery semen, into Terri's hole, filling it to the brim.

With a pant of satisfaction, I pulled out and Terri dropped down with an equally happy purr. Shannon grinned at me and leaned over her Mom's ass, pulling apart the cheeks, briefly she looked at the cum leaking out of the hole before lowering her mouth and starting to gently scoop it out with her tongue, swivelling it around the well-used hole until it was clean.

"Happy birthday," her Mom said.

"Best ever," I said.

"It's Christmas soon," giggled Shannon with a wicked smile.

I think I know what will be in my stocking this year and I'm not complaining.

12