Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man gets a very special birthday surprise.
2.4k words
4.58
8.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers

Mrs. Montgomery. Emmanuelle. Her name alone gave me goosebumps. She was a forty-six-year-old wife and mother of two. She was a beautiful blonde bombshell, with a great body, a great mind, and a caring heart. I was infatuated with her from the first time I laid eyes on her even though I was just a kid at the time. All throughout my youth, I was really good friends with her son, Jacob, so she treated me just like I was her son, too.

But a lot changed after I reached puberty. I knew she was pretty but, as I grew older, I started seeing her in a sexual light. Her presence physically excited me. Her motherly attention was seen as something far more seductive. Too often I'd have a hardon that I needed to take care of immediately after seeing her, causing no end of embarrassment.

There were those days of coming over to swim with Jacob in their in-ground pool. Emmanuelle would sit out with us, laying out in her bikini both to get a tan and to keep an eye on us. It wasn't that her bikini was sexual or anything. It was that it showed a lot more skin than my mom's bathing suite showed, and they were about the same age. Emmanuelle was far more attractive than my mom, too. But the bathing suits I wore weren't very good at hiding erections. There were many times I had to stay in the water until it either subsided or she went inside. Talk about embarrassing.

Overall, what I remember most, what I'll never forget, were three birthday party surprises.

I was eighteen when I was surprised for the first time.

Not long after I turned eighteen and had developed extreme sexual desires for Mrs. Montgomery, I started gaining an interest in her underwear. The first time I succumb to my desires, we were in their backyard swimming in the pool. Emmanuelle was laying in out in a very sexy, black bikini, and I felt an extremely strong need to masturbate.

Using the excuse of having to use the bathroom, I went in to their house and stole up to her bedroom. When she had changed into her bathing suit, she'd laid her clothes on the bed to change back into... with her panties right on top. I was shaking that first time I picked them up... and got a whiff of her scent. I didn't know what it was at first... but quickly got the sense that it was how her pussy smelled.

As soon as I realized it, it was intoxicating to me, and I felt my cock hardening very rapidly. I slipped into her bathroom, slid my bathing suit down, and sat on her toilet. My hand quickly wrapped around my shaft as I smelled her. I was absolutely throbbing. I came very quickly... and then thinking I had to get back to the pool, slipped her panties into my pocket, stealing them.

I masturbated and came many, many times because of those panties. I had them stashed in my bedroom and was able to get to them every single day.

By the end of the summer, whenever I visited to swim and stole upstairs to her bedroom to masturbate, I started wrapping her panties around my cock and masturbated with them. The silky and lacy material felt so good on my hardness. Unfortunately, when I came, a lot of cum got on them. I was scared at first and stole those panties, too... but the next time I just tried cleaning them off in the sink. I didn't want to steal ALL her panties.

By the end of the summer there was a subtle change. It seemed like, no matter what, her panties were just laying on the bed. Even when no other clothes were there... her panties always were. Almost as if they were waiting for me.

I didn't catch on or care... all I knew was that I was able to masturbate with them... thinking of Emmanuelle... thinking about what was recently hidden right behind that flimsy, silky material. I could only imagine how sexy her pussy looked or felt.

Several months after I turned eighteen, Jacob had his eighteenth birthday party. As always, several of his friends came over for a sleep-over. We were in the basement, playing games on the brand new game system he got for his birthday and everyone was excited to play.

It was 9:00pm and Emmanuelle had to go out to the grocery store really quick to grab some breakfast items. As usual, Mr. Montgomery was away on a business trip, and Jacob's younger sister Amy was squirreled away in her bedroom, trying hard to avoid "the boys".

As soon as the front door closed, I dashed up to her bedroom for a quick masturbation session. For some reason, and as I'd come to expect, her panties were laying on the bed. I quickly grabbed them and dashed into her bathroom. I knew I'd only have fifteen minutes at most before she came back.

I slid my sweatpants and underwear down and started masturbating as I normally did, sitting on her toilet, just taking in her scent and the feel of her panties against my cock. I closed my eyes as the pleasure built, just thinking of what Emmanuelle would look naked... on the bed... masturbating with me... beckoning me to come join her.

"Exactly what I thought," I heard Emmanuelle say and immediately pulled my hand away from my cock, my eyes flying open in shock. I'd wanted to pull her panties off my cock, too, but somehow they were entangled with it and they caught.

So there I sat, on her toilet, pants around my ankles, panties wrapped around my very hard shaft... completely caught red-handed. I covered myself as best I could. Emmanuelle was standing just inside the doorway, leaning against the wall, arms crossed.

"I figured it was you stealing my panties," she giggled.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I apologized again and again. "It's not what it looks like." I didn't know what else to say.

"Oh hush," she said, obviously not believing me. "I can understand how it would be hard for you to admit that you've been stealing my panties."

"Well," I stammered, trying, and failing, to think of what to say to get out of this. "I have these... but I just found them... and picked them up... I really... here." I lifted the panties up to her and she stepped forward and grabbed them from me.

"I know you just found them. I left them on the bed out for you."

Left them out for me to find? She's... she's been purposefully setting her panties out for me? She's known all this time and actually... helped me?

"I would let you keep these, but..." she started to say before I interrupted.

"What do you..."

"... they're one of my favorite pairs." She opened them for a quick inspection before putting them on the counter. "You know... you've practically been like a son to me... and you're a teenage boy with raging hormones. I totally understand where you're coming from."

"What are you talking about?" I protested, still not admitting what I was doing. "I mean..."

"It's ok. I'm actually flattered that you like my panties." Her voice was soothing, not accusing. It was weird still knowing that she actually wanted me to have her panties.

"No, seriously," I protested in vain. "I wasn't... I swear... I wasn't..."

"Just be honest with me, Vince," she said, obviously trying to reassure me that she wasn't mad. "Who are you fantasizing about when you're jerking off with my panties? Is it a girl at school?"

I slowly shook my head.

"One of the neighbors?"

Once again, I slowly shook my head.

"Me?" she finally asked, cocking her head a little as if knowing that was the answer all along.

Oh my God... I was so embarrassed... but I slowly nodded.

She smiled. "Are you thinking about my pussy right now?" she asked. Her sexual words really turned me on just hearing her say them. There'd never been a woman around me talking like that before. I'd never heard a grown woman say the word 'pussy' as seductively as she did.

I nodded again and swallowed hard. It was very hard for me to admit this stuff.

"You are? Wow," she smiled. "I see you checking me out all the time."

"This is so embarrassing," I whispered, looking down.

"Don't worry," she said, reassuring me once again. "It's ok. This will be our secret. It'll just be between you and me, ok?"

I nodded my assent. I'd love this to be kept a secret. I'd die if anyone found out.

She smiled as if thinking about all this. "You make me feel really... sexy. Maybe...," she said, lifting her skirt slightly, reaching up underneath it. "Maybe I can offer you a more fresh pair."

"I... are you serious?" I asked, whispering, completely dumbfounded as I watched her pull her panties down and off her legs, step forward, and hand them to me. Completely dumbfounded I took them from her.

"Let's see what you think of these ones."

"Oh... fuck," I whispered, getting a whiff of her fresh scent. Unable to help myself, I brought them even closer to my nose and closed my eyes for a moment enjoying the smell. When I opened them, she was smiling at me again.

"So... I'll let you get back to it," she said, smiling, knowing exactly what I was going to be getting back to, as she turned and walked towards the bathroom door.

"You're... you're serious? You don't care?" I asked.

"No... I think it's hot actually," she said, turning towards me as she reached the door. "But... maybe... before I go... can I see what you do with them? It's been so long since I've seen such a big, hard cock."

I sat there, scared. I held her panties in one hand and covered my shaft with the other.

"Come on, don't be shy. Please? Start touching it for me."

My mouth felt so dry and I licked my lips. This was almost too much for me to process. But I took my hand away from my cock and slowly wrapped her panties around it.

"Mmmm... there it is," she whispered, looking right at my cock, absently licking her lips.

I started stroking myself, long strokes, up and down my shaft. God it felt so good.

"Yeah... just like that," she whispered, sliding a hand over her breast. "Oh, I like that. Does that feel good?"

"Yeah," I whispered. "Really good."

"Oh, you're getting so hard," she whispered. "I like that. Such a big, hard cock."

I reached down with my free hand and started cupping and squeezing my balls.

She shook her head, showing me the significant affect I was having on her. "That looks so good. Oh my goodness... wow. Watching you do that makes my nipples hard and my pussy so wet." She pinched her nipples through her shirt and bra.

"Do you like thinking about my pussy while you masturbate?" she asked. Her other hand slid up her skirt so that she could play with herself.

"Oh God, yes," I whispered. I was getting so close to cumming. I was breathing so heavy now that it was getting harder to talk.

"Mmm... you're so close. Are you going to cum? Are you going to cum all over my panties?" she asked, obviously anxious to see my cock explode. "Tell me, Vince. If I asked you to, would you cum all over my face? Maybe all over my big tits? Or maybe on my bush?"

"God yes! I'll cum... anywhere... you want it," I said, breathing hard barely able to speak. My hand was sliding up and down my shaft faster now as I neared my orgasm.

"God, that's a big, hard, fucking cock you have," she said, panting. I could tell she was close to her own orgasm. "Such a young, fucking cock. So full of cum."

My hand was moving faster now and I watched the hand up her skirt moving faster, too. The hand at her breast had slid inside her shirt and inside her bra, letting her tweak and pull her nipple.

"Don't stop," she said, "I can see it throbbing." She was panting now, her body moving as she neared her orgasm. "Keep going, sweetheart, you're doing a good job."

"I'm gonna cum," I panted, feeling my cock starting to spasm.

"Oh God I wish you could cum on me. I like feeling warm cum on my skin. Fuck, you're getting me close. Yeah... right there... oh yeah." She panted several times and then her body shook, obviously in orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yes!", she panted, letting out staccato breaths, trying to cum quietly.

I was so shocked watching her cum. I'd never seen anything like it in my entire life and it was so incredibly erotic. It was going to be burned into my brain forever.

When her orgasm finally subsided enough, she walked over to me and grabbed my face with her cum-soaked hand, sliding her fingers over and around my lips, covering them with her cum, then pressing them into my mouth so I would taste her. "Cum for me!" she demanded.

And I did. My cum jetted out harder than I'd ever seen. My hand was moving fast, so it was hard to control where it was flying. But I didn't care. I was just so happy to finally orgasm. Eventually, it merely rolled out of the tip of my cock and plunged down over my hand and her panties.

She pulled her hand away from my face and reached down to my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it for a moment, covering my own, and pumped up and down a few times, as if helping the last of my cum push out of my shaft.

"Mmmm... that's nice," she whispered. "You're a good, good boy." She took her panties from around my cock and brought them to her nose to smell my cum on them. She smiled and then turned and left the bathroom. Before I could get my pants up, she had left to go to the store. I washed up a little and then went down to the basement with my friends.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers