All Comments on 'Birthday Trip Ch. 02'

by _a_friend_

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I'm glad he finally got to have missionary style sex with his mom, and got to look her in the eyes while he fucked her.

I know his mom told him that they wouldn't be able to fuck when they got home , but I hope she changes her mind when they do get home and fucks him every day.

Thanks for the good read.

DougntexasDougntexasover 11 years ago
DougNTexas

That is a great story. Thanks so much. Love your writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!!

Truely hope you continue the vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue the vacation, please........

The title says it all :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great suspense and erotic, please continue the story

great suspense and erotic, please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a very good story

I hope you carry on withtis theme, it is very exciting, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

sexy as hell...next one with some silky european stockings and heels please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bloody FANTASTIC!!

cheers! this is a force-circumstances kinda story, and you took it to a whole new level!

after the boat ride, the train ride...what else lies in store for us?

thank you for the wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

u r amazin plz write another

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 11 years ago
Hot as hell...

You're my new favorite writer...I loved the public sex on the boat, the dangerous sex with dad in the same room (although its a shame they haven't fucked) and hot mommy cuckolding her husband with her son...

please don't let this be your last story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dangerous sex is soooo hot

Loved the danger of getting caught and public sex... write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!

We can't wait for the rest of the vacation too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, more.

Isn't it about time for chapter 3 & more? You are a great writer with great built up and not relying on nothing but the sex act but insteat capturing the reader with a great read!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
You know this story could drive a person crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do we get chapter 03:. I think most of the readers as do i want more, this story is one of the top five i have read on this or any other site.Mom and the kid, are going to have problems when they get home. there too hot for each other. Good luck trying to find an ending for this one , this series could go on a long time.We could get rid of dad in Paris, maybe a fall off the tower. GOOD LUCK............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting concept

You know what would be interesting? If you retold this entire story again, but instead you wrote it from the mother's perspective. It seems as though the thought process of either character is differentiated on occasion. Could be an interesting thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoying the illicit tease and growing danger.

The train bunk set up should have included penetration while spooning since they'd already had sex on the boat anyway and it's a one-off fantasy. The changing room tease was just right but, back at the hotel, the ending was kind of rushed. Sonny needs to be a bit bolder, not turned into a raving thug, just enough to recognize when a woman wants him so obviously.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incestlove

Hot story and very well built.the desire to fuck each other is buillt up crescendo to finally arrive to that hot fucking in the room.I don't think the woman will be able to follow her sayings to her son that"This will have to stop when we get home!I'm sure that she herself,will go after the kid's cock when the dad is out.Am I right or wrong guys???Guys,put yourself in the boy's shoes! and women in the woman's ones!!!!!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago

Enjoying the story and look forward to the next chapter. I want to learn more about what is going on in mom's head. She started this thing; why is she now trying to limit it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story...

...but FUCKING hard to read!

You seriously need an editor to drag this out of the eighth grade. The writing really is atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom getting fucked

Good story but it really happened to me.not with just one son but all four where I had two of them in my cunt one in my ass other in my mouth down my throat.they fucked me real hard we came hard together and once they pulled out I just lay there with all that cum leaking out.was to sore to move and when I got up to take a shower I was walking slow and I was sore for a week too.that only happened once and I don'the regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

Dammit now that got me super horny

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

I like the storyline so far. Let's keep it going.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/29/2022) Uh oh, another unhappy wifey. Hubby got complacent and wifey goes astray. He shoulda kept her happy and satisfied and his eye on the other rooster in his henhouse. Five stars.

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

Dude, that is one of the hottest stories that I have ever read! Mom, son stories really make me hard and horny! Please keep sharing! I am horny as hell right now!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This turning out to be a well written sensual love story brtween mother and son. I like the fact that mother and son are self-aware, self-assured with a solid egoand id. Both realize the safety and security of their intimate relationship. They respec and adore each other without fear of loss of position within the family unit. They realize that sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two human beings can share together. Finally, they accept each other as adult humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous