Birthday Wasn't What She Expected

Story Info
Her birthday treat was wasted on her boyfriend.
5.4k words
4.2
15.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby was 5' 8" tall, with long blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and a 34D 24 34 figure. Mark thought he'd won the jackpot when he met her four months ago, getting to fuck her on the first night, but now he was seeing the downside. Because of her looks, Libby got a lot of male, and female, attention, especially from Mark's friends. She laughed it off, asking Mark if people should think she was unattractive and slag him off for having an ugly girlfriend.

Every Saturday night they'd go out and the night would usually end with Mark arguing with someone about the way he'd supposedly looked at Libby. At first, she found it amusing, him defending her honour, fighting her corner, but now it was getting tiresome that they couldn't just enjoy an evening out together.

The Saturday thing was to get them away from the house for the night. Mark's parents had divorced and his mum had moved away, and he had stayed with his dad Ian. Every Saturday Ian had friends around for drinks and they watched movies and played cards, usually poker. This Saturday Libby hoped things would be different as it was her 20th birthday. The one thing that would be better was that they were going out to a house party, a lot of Mark's old school friends were having a reunion.

Libby liked Ian. He was pretty sensitive, she'd already found he'd listen if she wanted to vent, usually about Mark, and then Ian would find a way to try to softly speak to him about it. He had a similar sense of humour to Libby and was very fond of giving her hugs when greeting her. Mark had moaned one night it was an excuse to squeeze her close and feel her tits pressed against him, Libby telling Mark he was so very wrong, at forty-five years old Ian was far too old for her even if he wasn't Mark's dad.

With Saturday approaching, although it was her birthday she had a treat lined up for Mark too, but he'd have to find out what it was for himself. She'd been lingerie shopping and had treated herself to a black corset with a zip front, with push-up cups that would enhance her already large tits. To finish off the outfit she'd bought some black stockings and a black see-through thong. The corset had no shoulder straps so wouldn't be able to be seen under her loose-fitting floral dress.

Mark didn't bat an eyelid when she turned up at his house ready to leave. Ian told her she looked gorgeous, complimenting her on the dress and how she'd styled her hair. he asked if the present he'd bought her had been enough, she told it was very thoughtful, and better than the money that Mark had given her in her card.

The party itself was quite enjoyable. Although she didn't know many people apart from the ones she'd met previously with Mark, there were constantly people making sure everyone had a drink, taking empty glasses from her and handing her another. The mixture of drinks loosened her inhibitions and she danced and sang loudly when a song played that she liked. She looked towards Mark who was frowning, not enjoying the male attention she was getting. She mouthed to him she was just enjoying herself, and he scowled and walked away. Twenty minutes later she went looking for him, asking people if they'd seen him.

"Oh yeah, he went upstairs with Mandy," one boy laughed.

"Who's Mandy?" Libby asked.

"Oh, she was the fittest girl at school and Mark had a major crush on her. You'll have to find someone else to chat up," he laughed in response.

"She's his girlfriend you dick," the girl with him said, punching him on the arm as she did so.

Libby went upstairs, where could Mark be and what is he doing Libby thought to herself. She saw him at the end of a corridor by the bathroom, with a brunette, both had their backs to Libby.

"Oh, there you are," she called out.

The two of them jumped and she saw the brunette's hands move from in front of Mark.

"What's going on?" Libby demanded.

"Nothing babe, chill out," Mark said.

"Nothing is happening, we were just talking, reminiscing about at school," the brunette said.

"Then why is your zip undone?" Libby asked.

"Oh, I hadn't noticed, I'd just been on the toilet," Mark said.

The brunette wandered off quickly leaving them arguing. Mark made things worse by telling her she was doing exactly what she moaned about him doing, arguing with people while they were out.

"I want to go home," Libby said.

"But it's only 10 pm," Mark answered.

"I don't care, I want to go," Libby told him.

Mark phoned a taxi and then went around telling his friends they were leaving, saying Libby had mixed her drinks and was unwell. He quickly drank five more shots before the taxi arrived. Getting in the back, he kept telling Libby he was sorry, pulling silly faces at her, leaning over and trying to kiss her. Libby had calmed down by now but kept up the pretence by pushing him gently away. She stopped moving him when he slid a hand up between her legs, expertly moving her thong to one side and sliding a finger along her dampening pussy.

Libby groaned and opened her eyes to see the taxi driver looking, adjusting the rearview mirror to get a better angle. He saw Libby watching and waited for the backlash. With Mark busy kissing the side of her face and his fingers rubbing along her pussy, she opened her legs a little more and smiled at the driver. All too soon for all of them, they made it back to Mark's house. Mark handed him some money and told him to keep the change, and the driver handed Libby a business card and asked her to call him if she needed a cab anywhere, winking as he did so.

They stumbled into the house, Libby having to hold Mark steady as the drinks were kicking in. Going inside, they saw Ian sitting with John and James. They were here every week, others visited as well some weeks but not tonight.

"Hi, we didn't expect you back so soon," Ian said.

Mark grabbed a bottle and took a large swig from it, burping loudly as he did so. Ian walked over to Libby and hugged her, and Mark grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

"I know what you're doing, we're going upstairs," he said, pulling Libby with him, "we're going to celebrate your birthday properly," he said, playfully slapping her arse.

Libby smiled at Ian and then got whisked through the door. Mark pulled her upstairs to his bedroom and then started getting undressed. He half undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it over his head, then unbuckled his jeans.

"Come on babe, don't you want to fuck?" he asked her.

"Of course I do, but you need to undo my dress zip first," Libby instructed him, turning her back.

There was a delay as she heard him pulling his jeans off, and then she felt the zip being pulled down. Keeping her back to him she swayed her hips and took the dress off slowly, letting it fall to the floor. Turning and smiling at him, he was lying back on the bed, not looking at her, stroking his erection. As much as he could be an insensitive prick at times, he did have a very nice cock although it wasn't the longest he stayed hard for hours, and after being fingered in the taxi Libby needed her pussy filling.

She slid off her thong and crawled over him, straddling him and lowering herself down, taking his seven inches with relative ease. She rode him how they both liked it, her feet planted as she raised and lowered her hips, pushing down onto him as hard and fast as she could. His grunts got softer and softer, and Libby sensed something was wrong, his cock didn't feel right. She pushed his chest, and he groaned at her to leave him. She raised herself and his now limp cock flopped out of her, she pushed him again and he turned onto his side and told her to let him sleep.

Libby sat on the bed for ten minutes, pushing him and stroking his cock hoping for his erection to come back, but by now Mark was snoring. Libby decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water. She slid the thong back on and went to put on her dress, wishing she'd bought a change of clothes with her. She knew the dress would look weird, the zip at the back opened right down to the small of her back and she wouldn't be able to fasten it up much by herself. Looking down, she picked up Mark's shirt and pulled it over her head. With Mark being taller than her it reached almost to her knees and was also quite loose on her. Now Ian and his friends wouldn't be able to see what she had on underneath, although she couldn't hide her nylon-clad legs.

Walking down the stairs she could hear them all chatting away, as she walked into the room they all turned and stared at her.

"That was quick, you've only been fifteen minutes at most, we didn't expect to see you again tonight," James laughed.

"Wasn't much of a birthday celebration fuck by the looks of it," John laughed.

Libby smiled at them briefly and then walked over to the sink, got a glass and turned the tap on. Ian walked over and put an arm around her shoulder.

"Are you okay Libby, have you had a falling out or something?" he asked.

Libby looked up into his eyes, a single tear fell from one of her eyes.

"I'm okay, he's asleep now, he passed out from too many drinks," Libby sobbed.

Ian threw his arms around her and gave her a big hug, telling her he was sorry and they shouldn't have let him drink more when he got back. Libby told him it was fine, he'd drunk more than enough while out anyway. She took her glass of water and headed back towards the door.

"Are you going to bed if he's asleep? You could always join us down here for a while, we'll keep you company instead of lying upstairs trying to get to sleep," Ian said, smiling and holding a glass of vodka out to her.

Libby sighed, she wouldn't be able to do anything upstairs and she didn't feel overly tired yet anyway, so she smiled and told him, okay, taking the glass from him and downing it in one, passing him the glass back for a refill. Hearing moans, she turned to the TV and saw a porno playing.

"Oh, I didn't realise what you were watching, I'll go upstairs out of the way," she said.

"If it bothers you we can turn it off, but you'll be bored upstairs," James told her.

"If you don't mind me being in here while it's playing I'll stay then," she smiled.

"We're playing poker if you want to join in," John said.

"I don't have any money," Libby answered.

"We're only playing for fun so no problem," Ian told her.

Ian pulled a chair out next to himself by the large table, John and James sitting opposite. They played a few hands, Libby winning them all. She laughed and asked if they were letting her win, all telling her they weren't but laughing. Fifteen minutes later Libby had won most of the hands they'd played. James poured her another drink, this time tequila, and Libby drank it down in one gulp again. She groaned, her head starting to spin with the mixture of drinks she'd had. She moaned again that they must be letting her win.

"Right, rule change, nobody can fold from now on, so Libby can see we aren't throwing away good hands," John said.

Ten hands later, Libby had won eight of them. John noticed her getting distracted by the porn film playing.

"You like that do you?" he asked, nodding towards the TV and grinning.

"She's very greedy having three cocks at the same time. Dirty naughty girl," she giggled.

James poured her another drink, this time whiskey. Libby swigged it down and then shook her head at the taste.

"Let's up the ante now Libby knows she's winning fairly. Strip poker from now on," Ian announced.

Libby laughed loudly.

"I'm going to see you all naked very soon the way I'm winning," she laughed.

Libby won the next hand and the guys all removed her shoes.

"Hey, not fair, I don't even have shoes on!" she giggled.

She won the next hand too, and the guys removed their socks. She pulled a face and told them they were cheating but laughed. Libby won the next hand too, and the guys all removed their tops. Now things were getting more interesting for Libby.

"Hmm, nice firm chest Ian, I expected you to have a dad's stomach too but you're quite toned, aren't you? Oooh, you all are," she said, surveying them all.

She reached her hand across and stroked Ian's chest, softly and gently across his nipples.

"Hmm, nice and firm," she purred.

Realising what she was doing she quickly moved her hand and blushed, putting her hand to her open mouth. James poured her another drink and she gulped half down. John dealt the next cards eagerly. Libby looked around the table, winning this hand would mean the guys would all need to remove their trousers. She looked at her cards excitedly, trying not to give away she had five spades, a flush.

John played his hand first, throwing his cards down to show he had nothing but a pair, James had three of a kind, Libby playing next and excitedly showing her cards.

"Well played," said Ian, "I have three jacks," he smiled at Libby.

Libby beamed and cheered, and then Ian put down two tens.

"Full House, he's got a full house, it beats your hand," James laughed.

Libby looked down in disbelief, not believing she'd lost. She looked at John and James who were removing their trousers.

"Come on, rules are rules," John said.

Libby started unbuttoning the shirt, undoing the top two buttons. She picked up her glass and downed the rest of the drink. Her head spun, her heart beating faster and faster, and then she stood and undid the rest of the buttons, her eyes closed she dropped the shirt to the floor.

"Oh Wow. Holy shit. Fucking beautiful," were among the comments she heard from the guys upon seeing her lingerie.

"And to think seeing you in those couldn't keep poor Mark awake, he doesn't know what he's missing out on," James laughed.

"You look amazing Libby, great figure," Ian told her.

Libby blushed, then laughed.

"Thanks, it's nice to get complimented on my choice of lingerie, and you're right, Mark didn't bat an eyelid seeing them," she responded.

"One more hand?" John asked.

"I'm happy enough for Libby to stay like that if I'm honest, especially if it means losing the stockings too," James laughed.

"Yes, the stockings aren't hold-ups so if the corset comes off they'd need to as well. But, seeing as you have pants and boxers on, I'll play for my thong," she announced.

John and James started rubbing their hands together in anticipation, Ian telling her she didn't need to if she didn't want to.

"It won't make much difference, it's virtually see-through anyway," she laughed.

The hand was dealt, and Libby was confident, holding four tens. James and Ian played, not having as good a hand as herself. She put down her four tens confidently, throwing her hands in the air in celebration. John laughed as he put down a straight flush, James whooping with delight.

"Yes, get in!" he shouted out.

"It means you've got to take yours off too though," Libby told him.

James stood and walked around the table, six inches of flaccid cock swinging about as he moved.

"Already done baby, now get that thong off," he laughed.

She turned to the side, Ian sliding his trousers down. He wore tight white pants, the promising bulge in there looked around the same size as James's but thicker.

"I'll tell you what, if you take off your thong, Ian and I will take off our pants too, so we're all in the same boat," John told her.

Libby's heart was beating, her pussy already damp. She turned and looked at the porn film playing, the girl on screen now sucking all three cocks.

"How about you guys show me what you have, and I'll put on a better show than she is," Libby said.

John and James both high-fived, John instantly sliding his boxers off. His semi-erect cock sprung into view.

"Are you sure you want to do this Libby, you are my son's girlfriend after all," Ian said.

John and James shouted at him but laughed, telling him not to spoil things.

"You might as well make the most of it Ian, I'm probably going to dump Mark anyway," Libby told him, "so you might not see me again after tonight."

Ian didn't take long to drop his pants to the floor, now Libby's eyes feasted on three very decent-sized cocks unveiled for her viewing pleasure. She picked up a glass, took a swig and pulled a face at the taste, then asked John to pass her the wine bottle.

"Haven't you drunk enough?" John asked.

Holding the bottle in her hand, she pulled one of the chairs around to her side of the table and told the guys to sit down. Walking over to the TV she set the wine bottle on the floor, kept her back to the guys and peeled down her thong, keeping her legs straight. She pulled her buttocks apart and showed them her holes, to a massive cheer. Turning, she walked to them and started dancing sexily for them, turning and lowering her arse onto them, feeling each cock, in turn, sliding up and rubbing against her wet labia or her arsehole.

"Pull the zip down a little bit please," she told Ian.

He did so, enough for the material to push her tits up and out, her nipples erect and sensitive. She cupped her tits for them, allowing each to lick, suck or bite on her nipples. She turned away and walked back to the wine bottle, faced towards them, then squatted and took the bottleneck into her pussy. She stared intently as she rode the bottle, encouraging them to stroke their cocks for her. She asked James to pass her a beer bottle and as he bought it over, she gave his cock a little kiss on the end, giggling when it jumped.

He took his seat again on Libby's instructions, Libby riding the wine bottle while rubbing the lager bottle against her clit. She watched all three erections in front of her, scenarios running through her head, the drinks she'd consumed had lowered her inhibitions. She closed her eyes as her stomach churned, her body shook and she came, juices flowing down the wine bottle.

Relaxing again, she opened her eyes and lifted herself off the wine bottle, picking it up and putting down by John. Squatting on it again, but this time just plugging herself, she leaned forward and slid her mouth over his cock. No formalities, no licking his shaft or playing with his balls, she slid her mouth straight onto his shaft. She took half in, took a breath, and then pushed down until her nose touched his pubic hair.

"Oh fuck that feels good," he cried out

Mark had always told her she was a good cocksucker, and now she proved it. She withdrew her mouth until his cock almost dropped out, then sunk the whole lot back in again. She gave a couple of minutes of pleasure, then moved on to James, and finally Ian, each getting the full deepthroat experience. As she blew Ian, she stared straight up into his eyes, staring at him hungrily. Finally, she took her mouth off his cock.

"So, Libby needs more than a wine bottle in her, who's up for fucking?" she asked, a big grin on her face.

She stood and lay across the table on her back, arse right on one edge and her head hanging off the other side.

"I want you to keep swapping, and if you can hold out no cumming just yet," Libby told them, "that's just you guys, you can make me cum as much as you like," she giggled.

She'd barely finished the sentence before hands gripped her head and a cock was pushed into her mouth, and she felt hands pushing her thighs apart and a cock was pushed roughly into her. She took her own hands, placed them behind her knees and pulled her legs backwards as the cock plunged into her. Oh fuck, this was good. She'd had two guys before, pre-Mark, but they'd just fucked her separately and then both came on her face. A cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time was like she'd gone to heaven.

The cock in her pussy was replaced, this one a little fatter, and she guessed Ian had waited his turn. This time there was more finesse, not speedily fucking her like the first one, but methodically withdrawing slowly and then thrusting in quickly. Fingers found her clit, and her back arched. Despite the cock in her mouth she started groaning loudly, and then the fingers were replaced by a tongue, all four fingers fucking her pussy hard as they tongued her. Libby groaned and came again.

12